Pregnant?

Lorena
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by Lorena »

coco wrote:i think it's a bit silly to be critical about how she looks a couple weeks after pregnancy.. i mean, i can't stand her but her body still looks better than a lot of people, post-pregnancy or not. you'd have to be stupid to think someone's body is going to bounce back to "normal" after 3 WEEKS.. actually, with pregnancy it will probably never be the same again. big deal.
i wouldn't make any comments on her arms or whatever if she didn't make such a huge deal out of it. she's the one that goes on and on and on about her figure, even before pregnancy she was always talking about getting in the best shape ever and how good her body was... bitch, please! she's not fat whatsoever but she doesn't have a fabulous body! her tummy has never been the best anyway...

i don't make any comments about michele1218's body for example, because first of all she is not making such a huge deal out of her pregnancy (lorraine is so self-centered you'd think she's the only pregnant woman on earth) and also she doesn't go on and on about her size or the weight she's gained.

on another note, did you guys notice how lorraine got annoyed with brian in her 1 month postpartum video? when she said "brian doesn't really pay attention, that's a problem" she kinda laughed afterwards but you can clearly see that he doesn't really give a shit about her. it's really obvious. i don't like lorraine but i really dislike brian even more, there's just something really iffy about him. i can't watch the vids they film together cos i find them super awkward.
Raerawr

Unread post by Raerawr »

Brian has got to be gay.. They seem so awkard and uninterested in each other. :?
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

Brian Is Gay, (nothing wrong there, just own it.) and I think he thought he was doing Lorraine a solid. I got the feeling he was helping her out, because she wanted the world to believe she was some kind of special catch (HELL NO) Come on everyone... Caveman met him through her gay friends, WE all witnessed the awkward photos of him and his lover OPPS buddies o.O Lorraine is extremely delusional if she believes Brian married her for love. It's clear the guy wants nothing to do with her. I'm sorry Lorraine, you've failed again. Hey she puts this shit out on display for the masses to watch. I really think Brian is hiding and want or needs his family to accept him or he did this as some kind of awkward gone wrong deal that obviously failed and resulted in a child. SAD! :?
madbeauty88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madbeauty88 »

Hmm I'm not babywearing expert, but doesn't that look like the wrong way to wear a baby? I mean his head isn't even really supported. I also hate how she has to reiterate in every video that she's not "for breastfeeding" but she's doing it regardless. Ok? I mean I'm glad she's doing it and everything but she makes it seems like such a negative thing but it came sooo easy to her. As if she needed one more excuse to show her breasts on camera. You know she's looking for MILF status. Gross.

I am not even going to say anything about her post baby bod bc she looks a lot better than I do at the moment! I had my babe on April 19th, so while I do enjoy the weekly updates, I roll my eyes through half the videos. They seem to just turn on the camera and fumble through everything. Maybe at least write down some things so you're not rambling and looking to your husband for nothing. Honestly, he seems like he really loves his son but has absolutely no interest in what Lorraine is going through. I'm interested in seeing her labor and delivery vlog. I like how she's like I was pretty calm the entire time..thanks to that epidural :roll:

And how/why is her baby awake all day? Mine sleeps pretty well at night but also takes naps after almost every feeding during the day.
srqnative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srqnative »

coco wrote:i think it's a bit silly to be critical about how she looks a couple weeks after pregnancy.. i mean, i can't stand her but her body still looks better than a lot of people, post-pregnancy or not. you'd have to be stupid to think someone's body is going to bounce back to "normal" after 3 WEEKS.. actually, with pregnancy it will probably never be the same again. big deal.
Maybe you should work on your comprehension skills because nobody said anything about it being normal to bounce back after 3 weeks. Shit, sometimes it takes a woman 3 YEARS to bounce back. We are simply pointing out how her 3 week body is nothing special unlike she constantly says it is.
LindaHogan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindaHogan »

srqnative delivers truth here.

Nobody cares about her looks. Nobody cares if she "bounces back" or not. Her looks is not what is discussed, it's her obsession and insecuries we find funny. She wants everybody to know how COOL she is with her postbaby body, how everyone thinks she looks so good. Her attitude is shit. Her looks? I don't fucking care about her looks. Dude, dude, if you have a child and gain 50 pounds, and never lose them, I don't care. Good for you, be round and be sexy.

This is a girl who laughted at other pregnant women, using them to congratulates herself on how little weight she gained. She's so happy her son still fits in newborn clothes.. like it's a fucking achievement.

Do you think she wants her son to be puny and small like her husband is? I mean she's so happy about his LONG SKINNY LEGS and SMALL TORSO.. is that what you'd wish for your son? To be long and lanky and skinny haha.

I'm starting to feel bad here, because I think she might be retarded a little bit. She's not playing with a full deck. right? I mean it can't be that she's "all there"...
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

Growing up, you can tell she felt Pete was the "good looking one" because of her harsh European features she got from her father. What does Pete bodyshape look like? Tall, lanky, slim, fit. Doesn't she want her son to have dark hair? Pete hair is? dark ..and his eyes? pale blue eyes. Maybe she see that her son will have a lot of her genes.
lovehurts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovehurts »

I hate how she is always talking about her breast and her milk! I follow her on facebook and every picture she has to include something about Graham wanting milk, or she is just a milk supply, or he just drank her milk.. We get it you breastfeed! And in one of her latest videos she zooms in on her breast and keeps rubbing them and saying how bad they are leaking...so gross!
orgirl89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orgirl89 »

I don't want to be too critical on Lorraine's marriage, because I wouldn't wish anything bad on them, I mean they have a kid involved now. However, I have noticed from the get-go that Brian's interest in Lorraine is slim to none. I always found it super odd that he hung out with her gay friends and that is how they met. I also thought it was odd that Brian was a hairstylist. Don't get me wrong here, I know there are straight men out there who do hair, but it's few and far between really. Something has always been off about him to me. I really don't see them lasting long term. He is either going to come out of the closet or Lorraine will get fed up with him. I'm just stating my opinion.
Lorena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lorena »

orgirl89 wrote:Something has always been off about him to me. I really don't see them lasting long term. He is either going to come out of the closet or Lorraine will get fed up with him. I'm just stating my opinion.
same here, i just find him really odd!
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

LindaHogan wrote:srqnative delivers truth here.

Nobody cares about her looks. Nobody cares if she "bounces back" or not. Her looks is not what is discussed, it's her obsession and insecuries we find funny. She wants everybody to know how COOL she is with her postbaby body, how everyone thinks she looks so good. Her attitude is shit. Her looks? I don't fucking care about her looks. Dude, dude, if you have a child and gain 50 pounds, and never lose them, I don't care. Good for you, be round and be sexy.

This is a girl who laughted at other pregnant women, using them to congratulates herself on how little weight she gained. She's so happy her son still fits in newborn clothes.. like it's a fucking achievement.

Do you think she wants her son to be puny and small like her husband is? I mean she's so happy about his LONG SKINNY LEGS and SMALL TORSO.. is that what you'd wish for your son? To be long and lanky and skinny haha.

I'm starting to feel bad here, because I think she might be retarded a little bit. She's not playing with a full deck. right? I mean it can't be that she's "all there"...

I agree ^^^^^^^ with everything you said! She has to be slow she really isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I don't get a woman like Lorraine that has competitions with other women she on the internet about how much "better" her body is, like who the fuck cares really? I can tell you this I could give a shit about how I looked 3 weeks after having my baby and I'm sure other women weren't OHHH look at her she has not lost her baby Weight yet. Most people are focused on how cute the baby is. It's not like you can work out right after having a child. :roll:

Another thing this MORON with the constant... oh my baby isn't fat he is long and has long skinny legs. Ugh why is his weight such an issue? I feel for this kid she's going to make him anorexic or bulimic. Poor child his mother is solely focused on vanity, because she knows damn well She's hideous and has no self esteem whatsoever.
Seriously if Lorraine owned the fact she is NOT perfect and has mental issues about her appearance. I would be more inclined to acknowledge and look past, but I'm not holding my breathe.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

lovehurts wrote:I hate how she is always talking about her breast and her milk! I follow her on facebook and every picture she has to include something about Graham wanting milk, or she is just a milk supply, or he just drank her milk.. We get it you breastfeed! And in one of her latest videos she zooms in on her breast and keeps rubbing them and saying how bad they are leaking...so gross!
In one of her recent videos she kept saying when he "feeds". I think of an animal when she says that. Feeding...just sounds strange when you are talking about a baby.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”