Pregnant?

MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

LindaHogan wrote:srqnative delivers truth here.

Nobody cares about her looks. Nobody cares if she "bounces back" or not. Her looks is not what is discussed, it's her obsession and insecuries we find funny. She wants everybody to know how COOL she is with her postbaby body, how everyone thinks she looks so good. Her attitude is shit. Her looks? I don't fucking care about her looks. Dude, dude, if you have a child and gain 50 pounds, and never lose them, I don't care. Good for you, be round and be sexy.

This is a girl who laughted at other pregnant women, using them to congratulates herself on how little weight she gained. She's so happy her son still fits in newborn clothes.. like it's a fucking achievement.

Do you think she wants her son to be puny and small like her husband is? I mean she's so happy about his LONG SKINNY LEGS and SMALL TORSO.. is that what you'd wish for your son? To be long and lanky and skinny haha.

I'm starting to feel bad here, because I think she might be retarded a little bit. She's not playing with a full deck. right? I mean it can't be that she's "all there"...

I agree ^^^^^^^ with everything you said! She has to be slow she really isn't the brightest crayon in the box. I don't get a woman like Lorraine that has competitions with other women she on the internet about how much "better" her body is, like who the fuck cares really? I can tell you this I could give a shit about how I looked 3 weeks after having my baby and I'm sure other women weren't OHHH look at her she has not lost her baby Weight yet. Most people are focused on how cute the baby is. It's not like you can work out right after having a child. :roll:

Another thing this MORON with the constant... oh my baby isn't fat he is long and has long skinny legs. Ugh why is his weight such an issue? I feel for this kid she's going to make him anorexic or bulimic. Poor child his mother is solely focused on vanity, because she knows damn well She's hideous and has no self esteem whatsoever.
Seriously if Lorraine owned the fact she is NOT perfect and has mental issues about her appearance. I would be more inclined to acknowledge and look past, but I'm not holding my breathe.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

lovehurts wrote:I hate how she is always talking about her breast and her milk! I follow her on facebook and every picture she has to include something about Graham wanting milk, or she is just a milk supply, or he just drank her milk.. We get it you breastfeed! And in one of her latest videos she zooms in on her breast and keeps rubbing them and saying how bad they are leaking...so gross!
In one of her recent videos she kept saying when he "feeds". I think of an animal when she says that. Feeding...just sounds strange when you are talking about a baby.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”