Pregnant?

LovePotion009
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

kungpao wrote:She is so messed up...lying about her weight gain...of course she knows how much she gained...and I agree 30 pounds is totally normal and healthy!!! It's so annoying how she's constantly making it seem like she's perfect and better than everyone else.... also why does get stomach look so between?
Making her stomach look tanner makes it look smaller.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

konfetit wrote:I loved how Brian deeply sighed when talking about trying for another baby. Lorraine then said they're going to try for sooner, not later. Brian responded with "I don't want to, but whatever." Lorraine wasn't happy with his answer, had an awkward laugh and then just stared at her kid for a few seconds. Amazing. I actually re-watched it because I thought I misheard something. Nope, just the most awkward and terrible couple ever being awkward and terrible.

Brian is a complete dolt with the personality of a broom.
I like you, had to watch that part a second time to see if he really said, "sooner than later. I don't want to, but whatever." He was not joking! It's like he has no choice. Wow, he is p whipped or what??
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

I wonder how many wives want to have children and their husband says, NO, not now?

I think it is normal to have babies 1-2 years apart.
OG83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OG83 »

Lorraine has to censor all of her YT comments now, she does not want anyone to know that most people think she is on the homely side and that her "hubby" is just not that into her. She loves showing off her body because she will censor any negative feedback and just leave the positive comments. I cannot believe how brown her stomach looks and her navel...blech! I wouldn't show it... And yeah, sure you don't know how much weight you gained Lorraine! Now she's saying maybe 30 pounds. I agree with the rest of you, so what, it does not matter. It is proof of being a mom and your body will never be the same, maybe close, but not the same.
I cant watch her blogs til the end anymore, she's too awkward and fake for me.
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

I have a serious question... When you put your comments on approval do you have to read each of them in order to keep them out of the public eye? If so how mentally draining it must be (can you imagine they amount of comments she deletes) I'm so curious, because I noticed this with others when they start to put comments on approval, they always look stressed and awkward in future videos. From what I've seen they look like they can't handle anymore LOL
orgirl89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orgirl89 »

Yep, Brian is whipped no doubt. He is boring as all get out with zero personality. Lorraine can boss him around and he will just go along with it. Why put him in videos if he is just gonna sit there and not say anything. He doesn't add anything to her videos. I still want to know what kind of job he has. I can't imagine him being a hairstylist still. He'd just cut hair and not say hardly anything to his clients.. borrringgg...
OG83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OG83 »

Marnie, I've wondered that as well. How is going to find the time to do all that approving with the baby? How tiring for her. I can only imagination the negative comments she gets!
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Brian kind of reminds me of Lorraine's brother on camera, minus the evil stares. They don't seem to have any chemistry at all, which is odd because they haven't been together for that long. Poor guy's stuck.
you can call me kath.
LindaHogan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindaHogan »

She makes her child watch tv.. wow. No child should be watching tv before the age of 3, and even then, it should be less than 1 hour per day. I bet none of you have an .edu access, so I won't link anything off medline, but believe me, this has been proven again, and again, and again. It's even leaked into pscyhopop. Yet LORRAINE, the idiot, has her newborn watch a hockey game. Great. Good for you, stupid.
lovehurts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovehurts »

I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this but I think Lorraine looks really bad. She told everyone how she would bounce back because she is really healthy but she hasn't! Her arms are flabby, her thighs look thick compared to before and her stomach is flabby. I know she just had a baby but there is no need to brag that you only gained 20 pounds through an entire pregnancy because your body speaks for itself! No matter how many times she says " I'm fine with it, I look good" we know she isn't bc she would call everyone else around her fat. I'm sure in a month or so she will go in her fruit diet/detox and get skinny again, but glad she's realizing it's harden than she thought.
srqnative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srqnative »

lovehurts wrote:I'm probably going to get crucified for saying this but I think Lorraine looks really bad. She told everyone how she would bounce back because she is really healthy but she hasn't! Her arms are flabby, her thighs look thick compared to before and her stomach is flabby. I know she just had a baby but there is no need to brag that you only gained 20 pounds through an entire pregnancy because your body speaks for itself! No matter how many times she says " I'm fine with it, I look good" we know she isn't bc she would call everyone else around her fat. I'm sure in a month or so she will go in her fruit diet/detox and get skinny again, but glad she's realizing it's harden than she thought.
Don't worry, I think that's the general consensus around here lol. It was funny when she mentioned how toned her arms have gotten while they were swinging and flabbing all around. Of course we shouldn't say this bc it's "wrong" or whatever to hate on a woman's body only 3 weeks after she gave birth but this is Lorraine and if she didn't talk about her body so much then nobody would probably even mention it! I honestly think she's going to have a hard time getting her pre-baby body back- not that it was anything to write home about to begin with. Her stomach is going to look even weirder than it did before imo.
Lorena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lorena »

I really dislike Brian, something about just... NO.

also, yeah, her arms look REALLY bad.
coco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by coco »

i think it's a bit silly to be critical about how she looks a couple weeks after pregnancy.. i mean, i can't stand her but her body still looks better than a lot of people, post-pregnancy or not. you'd have to be stupid to think someone's body is going to bounce back to "normal" after 3 WEEKS.. actually, with pregnancy it will probably never be the same again. big deal.
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

^^^Well you must be. Lorraine's the one making all the fuss about how "great"she looks after having her kid. I personally could give a shit, and I'm sorry but if you think Lorraine looks better than most...UGH...Where the hell are you from? HELL NO Lorraine is beyond NOT perfect and could gain to actually REALLY work out and tone those flabby areas we all see up. Oh and I'm talking about pre-baby so don't get all huffy. Am I and a few others here the only ones that witnessed that horrid picture of her after baby belly button nightmare??? :o
kungpao
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kungpao »

She seemed to be hating on her baby...making fun of how ugly he is. What a horrible mother. That's pretty nasty. She has no soul. Also Brian seems completely disinterested in her.
LindaHogan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindaHogan »

She can't stand that her baby has acne. WHO CARES IF HE HAS ACNE?! I hope he gets scars all over his face forever, so it tortures her.

Btw she acts towards her baby the same way she acts towards herself:

"Oh people can't believe he is actually 10 pounds"
"He has really long legs"
"He's so tinyyyy"

Wtf? She is dilusional.

Nobody who keeps on saying they are "fine" with their body are actually fine with it. The way she repeats that's it doesn't matter, that she'll bounce back to where she was pre-baby, that people tell her ALL. THE. TIME. that she looks great. These are telltale points. She is VERY insecure.

She's fucked up

ps: Hello Marnie!!! *waves super quickly*
OG83
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OG83 »

I totally agree Linda. I shouldn't be shocked that all she can comment on is how ugly her baby's acne is. WTF??! Who says that? And then to go on about his size and how tiny he is! And what size clothes he wears, like its some kind of competition! I can only imagine if she had a girl, all the bullshit she would shovel about how petite she is, blah blah blah.
She should spend some time watching real YT mommies who vlog about baby updates and see what it means to be real.

Did I see a leaking boob during her latest vlog? I know that happens, but that is just hilarious if it happened to little miss perfect!
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

.............................. HI LINDA !!! ................ <3 <3 <3

I totally agree with you both^^^^ I always wondered who Lorraine was in competition with? I guess the general public? LOL WOW I have not watched that video yet, maybe it be best I didn't. I will go ape shit on anyone who belittles a small helpless child. ARRRGGHH.... lol Yet I don't hold it past LOWrraine to do so, she always has this entitled, condescending attitude, why not use it against your own child? LMAO Lorraine is so FUCKING stupid!!!! Mother of the century award goes to this precious gem ;) :roll:
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

Seems like she's finally getting annoyed the Brian never knowing or "remembering" anything in her lastest postpartum video. I don't blame her though. If my husband acted so aloof about our newborn baby/my delivery I would be pretty irked as well. It's just so hard to watch the two of them!
RTR!
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

I couldn't finish watching the latest video because she wouldn't stop touching/squeezing/rubbing/playing with her boobs. Ugh. How gross and awkward.

Looks like her son inherited her bad skin.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”