Pregnant?

JaJa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by JaJa »

proudmama wrote:So Lorraine discusses her vagina and not having hemorrhoids. Sweet. Everyone needed to know these things Lorraine. :eeek: I'm glad she is at least breastfeeding for now. We'll see how long it lasts.
well, I actually appreciated that she did a follow up with that. It's nice to hear other ppl's stories on how they recovered.
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

JaJa wrote:
proudmama wrote:So Lorraine discusses her vagina and not having hemorrhoids. Sweet. Everyone needed to know these things Lorraine. :eeek: I'm glad she is at least breastfeeding for now. We'll see how long it lasts.
well, I actually appreciated that she did a follow up with that. It's nice to hear other ppl's stories on how they recovered.
I agree.
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

softkick wrote:With lorriane and Brian features I think their son will look like Andreas Wilson

I still think Graham will look similar to this when he become older.
blahbl4h

Unread post by blahbl4h »

"I gained 25 pounds during my pregnancy"
"I lost 10 pounds initially after having my baby"
"I've lost 12 pounds since having my baby"
"I still have 10 pounds to go until I'm back to normal"

Sorry, doesn't add up.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

blahbl4h wrote:"I gained 25 pounds during my pregnancy"
"I lost 10 pounds initially after having my baby"
"I've lost 12 pounds since having my baby"
"I still have 10 pounds to go until I'm back to normal"

Sorry, doesn't add up.
lol Nope sure doesn't. Maybe Lorraine can't do math. ;) If she thinks she's special for losing 10 pounds from giving birth, she's sadly mistaken. Lots of women (including myself) lost 10-15 pounds just from having the baby. It's funny that she said "until I'm back to normal" lol Her body won't ever be exactly how it used to be. Pregnancy/birth changes your body and it will never be exactly the same again.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JaJa wrote:
I do like to hear about other moms' postpartum and labor/delivery stories but I feel like she talked about her vagina little too much. I also didn't need to hear her comment on hemorrhoids. I feel like she could have revealed a little less than what she did but then again it is Lorraine and there's no filter.
bspatrol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bspatrol »

^wow thank goodness I unsubbed months ago. No need to listen to that!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

So first Lorraine said she gained 18 pounds during her pregnancy, then she said 20...NOW she's saying 27-30 pounds. Which is it Lorraine??? Make up your damn mind and quit lying. There's nothing wrong with gaining weight during pregnancy, don't be embarrassed. 30 pounds is a perfectly fine amount of weight to gain (although I wouldn't doubt that she gained more than that).
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

I liked how she didn't admit she isn't wearing her normal jeans because she doesn't fit into them and then goes on to say she's happy with the way her belly looks... Am I the only one that has the feeling she isn't happy about the way her belly looks at all?
you can call me kath.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

Lorraine just loves to lie about everything to make it seem better. It's too bad she can't keep on top of them all and ends up looking like (more of) an ass.

I like how she refuses to record/upload in HD although she has multiple fancy cameras. I'm sure it's because she uses the grainy quality as a filter of sorts.

I really wish she would do something about her hay-like hair and orange skin. She looks horrible. Does Brian do her hair? Shame on him if he does. Bleh.
kungpao
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kungpao »

She is so messed up...lying about her weight gain...of course she knows how much she gained...and I agree 30 pounds is totally normal and healthy!!! It's so annoying how she's constantly making it seem like she's perfect and better than everyone else.... also why does get stomach look so between?
kungpao
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kungpao »

I mean BROWN! Lol not between....it's like she fake tanned her belly.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kungpao wrote:I mean BROWN! Lol not between....it's like she fake tanned her belly.
I think it's maybe from the pregnancy hormones. I know my belly got a bit dark around my navel (I'm naturally tan though), but it went away after awhile. Like others have said, I really don't think she's happy with her postpartum body like she says she is. I think she's just saying she is to make herself feel better and make other people think she's happy.
orgirl89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orgirl89 »

If she has lost so much baby weight then how come her face still looks chubbier than it did before she was pregnant. I'm not knocking it or anything, the chick just had a baby, but she can't fool us with her "i'm not sure how much weight I gained" comments. I can tell she isn't totally happy with the way her body looks, but I do give her credit for showing us the way she looks. If I wasn't happy with the way my body looked, I sure as heck wouldn't be filming myself and putting it online for the world to see so if she hated it an absolute ton then she wouldn't be posting it IMO. When and if she starts back walking her bajillion miles a day like she used to, then I can see her really bouncing back, but with a newborn, she won't be able to walk all those miles like before, because it's time consuming.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's no way Lorraine doesn't know how much weight she gained. Women get weighed at every prenatal appointment.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Lorraine now approves comments before they're posted on YT. What a weenie.
LindaHogan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LindaHogan »

She is such a lying attention-whore. I'm sure she called her son GRAHAM so she could use the stupid instagraham pun. This is sick.

"I'm still wearing materny jeans cuz.. I don't really care." Yeah cuz, taking your pair of normal jeans from the drawer is so much harder than taking the maternity jeans pair. WTF can't she just say "I don't fit in my normal jeans yet" ?

She is an insecure woman-child.

She thinks her body is going to go back to where it was. Hahaha yeah. No.
Naughty&Nice
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Naughty&Nice »

Brian looked so uncomfortable filming the 3 week update. I don't understand why she made him sit there. It was painful to watch.

The entire video was so boring and awkward. It reached a point that I thought it was over and I was happy for Brian that the torture was over. I looked down at the bar and it was only half way over!! Seriously wtf? I had to stop watching. I can't imagine what else she had to say that she had that much time left in the video.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

I loved how Brian deeply sighed when talking about trying for another baby. Lorraine then said they're going to try for sooner, not later. Brian responded with "I don't want to, but whatever." Lorraine wasn't happy with his answer, had an awkward laugh and then just stared at her kid for a few seconds. Amazing. I actually re-watched it because I thought I misheard something. Nope, just the most awkward and terrible couple ever being awkward and terrible.

Brian is a complete dolt with the personality of a broom.
Breezybeezy

Unread post by Breezybeezy »

She does nothing all day and has no other responsabilities exept for her child yet she needs an app to remind her when she last fed and changed him? Come on lorraine.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”