Pregnant?

fun3ralhom3girl

Re: Pregnant?

Unread post by fun3ralhom3girl »

I like how in her "Pregnancy : Skincare & Body Care Routine!" she talks about wanting to remove chemicals and simplifying her routine yet she has been dyeing her hair her whole pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still, seems kind of redundant.
LindaHogan
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LindaHogan »

fun3ralhom3girl wrote:I like how in her "Pregnancy : Skincare & Body Care Routine!" she talks about wanting to remove chemicals and simplifying her routine yet she has been dyeing her hair her whole pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still, seems kind of redundant.
I'm saying this with love, but: what did you expect? This is the same person who said "I don't want to breastfeed because it will make my child needy"

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh jesus.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

MarnieTheMule wrote:How incredibly AWKWARD!!!! Her face has always been swollen, so I'm not going to give her that, when it comes to her ridiculous lisp. I always thought she had one but she must really take forever filming her regular videos, because she is a 30 something year old woman GO to a fucking speech therapist already. I watched this with my husband last night and he was in shock at how Brian was so distant and how obvious it was that he didn't even like her, let alone love Lorraine. Brian hates life. I've never in my life watched a man express his disgust for his wife via YT before LOL Lorraine he doesn't want to mate with you because silly kid HIS trix go by the name dicks ;) I loved when he spoke about how they met LMAO yeah "his friends" haha because all his friends are gay and he is obviously gay, duh. I wish you the best Brian, may you find yourself a good man and remember Lorraine is a nightmare to bad ya had to go and pro-create with her. sucks for you.
Lol! I also thought it was funny when they were talking about how they met and he was going to have a hard time saying his friend's "boyfriend." We all know his friends were gay so I don't know why he was too uncomfortable to just say it, afterall he was never too uncomfortable about his male friend putting his hand down his pants.
kl_2887
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kl_2887 »

afterall he was never too uncomfortable about his male friend putting his hand down his pants.
OMG WHAT?!?! :-o
Love. More. Bunnies.
la peche
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by la peche »

She is ridiculous. Why on earth does she think anyone wants to see her belly?! Spare us!!!!

These Current Family videos are so stupid. Who cares how she is feeling every week? I didn't feel the need to share every last symptom that I experienced and I don't want to hear every last detail of my family member or friends' pregnancies so why oh why does she think her pregnancy is so special. Who cares if her back is sore this week?!?! And I love how she tries to come off as some kind of expert and then can't even explain all of the medical information she has learned. I also thought it was so weird that she was saying she didn't want the baby to come until the due date or later. I have never heard a mother-to-be say this. Most want to meet their child as soon as possible!
astyle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by astyle »

for their sake, i hope the baby takes after brian.

in the beginning.. i didnt think her relationship with brian would last.. let alone their marriage, but now that they have a baby coming.. brian just doesnt seem like he would bail- especially now that he has a kid to think about. plus, this is his 2nd marriage.. i would hate to seem him get divorced again because he seems like a good guy. the drinking that lorraine mentions worries me, but i feel like he still has his priorities together.. i mean, he works how many jobs? sheesh.
lovehurts
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovehurts »

The Current Family Videos are stupid! I enjoy Lorraine but I don't care about minor details such as what she is craving and if she has heartburn or not. I can tell she loves making them because they are the only series she has actually followed up on. The What I'm Wearing Presently and The Current Cosmetics and her entire The Current Favorites channel Quit after a few videos.
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

I would make daily vlogs about my pregnancy too. Wouldn't show my child in videos.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

The style diet did pregnancy vlogs, so did samantha scheurman ...some YT's just make them. I enjoy them.
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

what would Caveman pregnancy vlogs consist of? Hi I'm an orange beast with this totally unwanted bump mmmk, oh and like yeah my hubby doesn't love me because like he's way to cool to love anyone, and he rather be hangin with the boys anyways (aka the girls ;) ) cause my hubby keeps it real. He's a real man like that. Oh and I'm going to sit on my lumpy ass and haul massive amounts of needless junk for this baby that's already consuming my SO FAB life. Hey Granny Debs don't think your going to get out of watching this baby like seriously after it pops out.

I'm glad she didn't do vlogs can you imagine how many times this worthless moron would flash her funky looking tits to the masses and her weird look mouth of a belly button to us...Hell NO Plus she was way to busy being Lazy and sitting on her ass gaining one pound a week for 38 weeks. O.O *coughs* Bull shit!
kjwalsh33

Unread post by kjwalsh33 »

i've never been a huge fan of lorraine, but lately i have just been blown away by her stupidity and downright unpleasant attitude. this is usually the happiest time of a woman's life. but lorraine just looks miserable. the way she says things makes her seem so insecure and its obvious she is trying to make up for something. when she talks about only gaining a pound a week i want to slap her back into reality. she has obviously gained a lot of weight..but who the heck cares if you're gaining weight?? you're freakin' pregnant with a beautiful baby boy! i get it..we women want to gain as little as possible but she looks like an idiot talking about how small she is. i just can't stand it! i pray her baby never has weight issues bc he is going to be in for one heck of a ride! in her husband & wife answer video i couldn't believe how bad she looked! and normally i would never talk about a person's look in a negative way--but she is even uglier on the inside so i feel it's justified i guess. she just does not seem like a good person. but anyways..that video was just sad. i've never seen a more awkward couple. my hubby is my best friend and i am so relaxed around him, as most spoused are! they act like it's a business arrangement. and where did that lisp come from? has she manipulated all of her videos that bad? between the harsh angle and her obvious speech impediment it was like she transformed overnight (not that she was ever near perfect..this was just beyond hideous though!) i just hope she miraculously surprises us all and becomes a loving, caring and devoted mother. bc that is really all that matters now! ok sorry for that crazy long rant!
Juneau
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Juneau »

The baby book she bought cost nearly 400 dollars, that's cool, eh?
I lay my hands around your throat and a smile upon my face.
madbeauty88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by madbeauty88 »

Holy crap, $425?!?! I bought a really adorable baby book at Francesca's for $26! Cute, but not cheesy.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

la peche wrote:She is ridiculous. Why on earth does she think anyone wants to see her belly?! Spare us!!!!

These Current Family videos are so stupid. Who cares how she is feeling every week? I didn't feel the need to share every last symptom that I experienced and I don't want to hear every last detail of my family member or friends' pregnancies so why oh why does she think her pregnancy is so special. Who cares if her back is sore this week?!?! And I love how she tries to come off as some kind of expert and then can't even explain all of the medical information she has learned. I also thought it was so weird that she was saying she didn't want the baby to come until the due date or later. I have never heard a mother-to-be say this. Most want to meet their child as soon as possible!
It isn't like she has a whole lot of friends and family out there that she would need to keep informed, either. What really has me puzzled is she recently, reminded us that she is anti social which is why she doesn't want to have a baby shower. If she is truly anti social why would she want to even post videos much less weekly ones to show her belly and tell everyone how she feels....so strange. The girl doesn't want to have a baby shower because she doesn't have anyone, but her two friends, her mother and maybe his mother to come. You need friends to have a baby shower.
luvlisa

Unread post by luvlisa »

I hope what Lo shows us is all fake. Brian does seem rude and not affectionate with her. I hope she is happy. I think she has a good heart . She should of went off to school or moved away from her enabling parents.

I hope she is happy and teaches the baby what is truly important in life. But it seems her parents failed at that. Maybe Brian's parents will be a good influence on the cute baby boy.
Chloe_Bean
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chloe_Bean »

LindaHogan wrote:
fun3ralhom3girl wrote:I like how in her "Pregnancy : Skincare & Body Care Routine!" she talks about wanting to remove chemicals and simplifying her routine yet she has been dyeing her hair her whole pregnancy. Not that there is anything wrong with that, but still, seems kind of redundant.
I'm saying this with love, but: what did you expect? This is the same person who said "I don't want to breastfeed because it will make my child needy"

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh jesus.
Umm, aren't babies inherently needy? They're babies, they have to depend on someone else for everything. IDK that's kind of a ridiculous reason not to want to breastfeed.
Lorena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lorena »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
LindaHogan wrote:

HAHAHAHAHA. Oh jesus.
Umm, aren't babies inherently needy? They're babies, they have to depend on someone else for everything. IDK that's kind of a ridiculous reason not to want to breastfeed.
she's so stupid, she literally has no clue...
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

It seems like she wants to have the baby past her due date because she's not ready to be a mom yet. Like I can't decide if it's because she's scared or because her life will never be the same or what, but that's just the vibe I'm getting.

Also she is spending sooo much money one stuff she does not need! She's already purchased two nipple creams. Lorraine, your breast milk will help with that and is free! Ugh, normally I don't really mind pregnancy videos, but her's make me weirdly uncomfortable. And that video with Brian was painful. I couldn't even finish it.
RTR!
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

kittykat wrote:It seems like she wants to have the baby past her due date because she's not ready to be a mom yet. Like I can't decide if it's because she's scared or because her life will never be the same or what, but that's just the vibe I'm getting.

Also she is spending sooo much money one stuff she does not need! She's already purchased two nipple creams. Lorraine, your breast milk will help with that and is free! Ugh, normally I don't really mind pregnancy videos, but her's make me weirdly uncomfortable. And that video with Brian was painful. I couldn't even finish it.
I got the same idea that when she said she was not ready she meant she wasn't ready to change her life.
MarnieTheMule
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarnieTheMule »

Well Maybe Caveman should've thought about that before she started to plot against a man that clearly does not have any emotional connection to her. Lorraine really thought getting pregnant would make Brian want to lover her in that way and from HER video, SHE uploaded the verdicts up and Brian is not and will never be in love with her. I'm sure he liked her at one point but money can do that to some people... Brian never got what he wanted out of this "arrangement" except this kid that was never planned for. Caveman really is the epitome of why there are plan parent hoods....Oh and I still don't get how at her age 30's plus she still is in the category of Teem Mom, maybe she's auditioning??? Yet no one called? lamo... :D

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”