GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

vumomma
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Unread post by vumomma »

I wanted to ask this in the pregnancy thread, but it seemed a bit off topic. It doesn't fit in any of the other threads. So, let's give Lorrainey Pie a Gen Thread. Does anyone remember why her and Chris broke up? I took a break from watching her around that time and started watching once she was dating that YT guy who wrote a song for her.
whoa

Re: General Lorraine

Unread post by whoa »

Hmmmm I am trying to remember that far back, but I remember they started dating off and on and then he found a new girlfriend. Around that time was when Lorraine started doing BlogTVs pretty regularly and she would get drunk and call him while on BlogTV. She would try and get him to come over and he flat out said no. It was a few weeks later and she started hanging out with Brian and eventually married him within a couple months.

Did she date Chris before the Oklahoma State guy who wrote the song? I didn't watch her before that. If so then she went back to him afterwards because she dated him before Brian.

I actually think he worked with Brian at the same salon at one point, there was a picture on the Salon site that had them both in it.
vumomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vumomma »

She must have date the Oklahoma guy during a break with Chris, because she with him before that guy. I never liked that guy from Oklahoma. I knew he was too young for her. That's sad she still wanted to get back with ex when she started seeing Brian.

I wish I had seen her crazy BlogTv days.I was always in school or work back when she was obessed with them.
Blackdaliah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blackdaliah »

Are they still up? Can we still view them?
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Yeah she must have dated him during a break because she went back to Chris for a bit before he found someone better and she found Brian.... It was after he moved on that she started the "I am going to get married in the next year" or some crap like that. If I remember correctly inbetween Brian and Chris was the hot mess Lorraine that got ditched in Miami by Robbie.

I am sure some of her BlogTVs are still up, but she didn't record that many of them.
Blackdaliah
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Blackdaliah »

I think I saw one once or maybe it was just an old vlog where she dated a really young looking guy. They went to Oklahoma or something. But I was shocked bc the dude looked so young, immature and he acted like he wasn't into Lorraine at all! Did anyone catch where someone on hubbywifeytv asked if her boobs were fake and she said no?!? Lol, she made another comment saying that people think they know but they don't. Yeah right!
vumomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vumomma »

Blackdaliah wrote:I think I saw one once or maybe it was just an old vlog where she dated a really young looking guy. They went to Oklahoma or something. But I was shocked bc the dude looked so young, immature and he acted like he wasn't into Lorraine at all! Did anyone catch where someone on hubbywifeytv asked if her boobs were fake and she said no?!? Lol, she made another comment saying that people think they know but they don't. Yeah right!
Does anyone remember his name? I'm too lazy too go back and see what it was. I actually think they clicked because they're both immature and had a similar sense of humor. I thought he was a bit too into her. Did he want her to move to Oklahoma? i might be remembering wrong, I think he wanted her to move there or spend more time there and then she flipped out and accused him of being a liar. That video where she paints him as a liar made me laugh, because she was fine with writing songs about her and being way too into her. :? I kind of got the feeling she liked having a long distance boyfriend who didn't know what she was up to.

Does anyone remember that anti Valentine's day video she made? :love2:
vumomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vumomma »

whoa wrote:Yeah she must have dated him during a break because she went back to Chris for a bit before he found someone better and she found Brian.... It was after he moved on that she started the "I am going to get married in the next year" or some crap like that. If I remember correctly inbetween Brian and Chris was the hot mess Lorraine that got ditched in Miami by Robbie.

I am sure some of her BlogTVs are still up, but she didn't record that many of them.
I don't remember Robbie. I loved when she was batshit crazy about getting married.
CocoDior
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CocoDior »

vumomma wrote:
Blackdaliah wrote:I think I saw one once or maybe it was just an old vlog where she dated a really young looking guy. They went to Oklahoma or something. But I was shocked bc the dude looked so young, immature and he acted like he wasn't into Lorraine at all! Did anyone catch where someone on hubbywifeytv asked if her boobs were fake and she said no?!? Lol, she made another comment saying that people think they know but they don't. Yeah right!
Does anyone remember his name? I'm too lazy too go back and see what it was. I actually think they clicked because they're both immature and had a similar sense of humor. I thought he was a bit too into her. Did he want her to move to Oklahoma? i might be remembering wrong, I think he wanted her to move there or spend more time there and then she flipped out and accused him of being a liar. That video where she paints him as a liar made me laugh, because she was fine with writing songs about her and being way too into her. :? I kind of got the feeling she liked having a long distance boyfriend who didn't know what she was up to.

His name is Clay Blakemore. He has has moved on and has a girlfriend but I think its weird he still follows her on IG. I think he prob never got over her. Clay and Lorraine made more sense I think than any of her other bf's. Same maturity level even though she treated him like shit I thought.
CocoDior
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone last year get the Holiday Giveaway stuff? I remember last year were mentioning they didn't get their stuff. Does anyone know????
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

I know one thing about this girl. She gives with out expecting something in return. And if you go under her last year video you will see people thanking her for their fift.

Tiffanyd she is so greedy.she gets things sent and she doesn't do giveaways but brags and say HaHaHa subscribers. And she has way more followers than Lorriane. Kind of odd don't you think?
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

vumomma wrote: I don't remember Robbie. I loved when she was batshit crazy about getting married.
Robbie was just her friend and looked like Ryan Cabrera when he went through the long hair phase:

He came from money and was a scumbag so they made great friends. He is the one who had the flickr account that had the picture of Lorraine shaving her vag. She claimed it wasn't her but it had the same scary belly button and mens disposable blue razor she raved about in a video before.

He took her to Miami to party with friends and ditched her so she had to rent a car and drive home.
vumomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vumomma »

CocoDior wrote:
vumomma wrote:

His name is Clay Blakemore. He has has moved on and has a girlfriend but I think its weird he still follows her on IG. I think he prob never got over her. Clay and Lorraine made more sense I think than any of her other bf's. Same maturity level even though she treated him like shit I thought.
Thanks for his name. :D

She might have been his first love. I think they made a lot of sense, too. At the time, before we saw her DOB on a legal document, I thought part of the reason she dumped was she was a lot more older than him.
vumomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by vumomma »

whoa wrote:
vumomma wrote: I don't remember Robbie. I loved when she was batshit crazy about getting married.
Robbie was just her friend and looked like Ryan Cabrera when he went through the long hair phase:

He came from money and was a scumbag so they made great friends. He is the one who had the flickr account that had the picture of Lorraine shaving her vag. She claimed it wasn't her but it had the same scary belly button and mens disposable blue razor she raved about in a video before.

He took her to Miami to party with friends and ditched her so she had to rent a car and drive home.
That guy. :o

Now, that she has a kid, I wonder if she'll ever be embarassed of YT and other dumb thing she's done.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

I actually have the song he wrote for her on my iTunes, its really catchy
pumpkinbutter

Unread post by pumpkinbutter »

Does she even do the givaways she posts?
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

I like that OK guy... he was sweet and wrote catchy songs...
lazybum1

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Unread post by lazybum1 »

i used to watch her all the time, i remember when she dated that clay guy, but i dont remember her ever showing his face when she went down to oklahoma, like he didnt wanna be on camera or something
CocoDior
Amateur
Amateur

lazybum1 wrote:i used to watch her all the time, i remember when she dated that clay guy, but i dont remember her ever showing his face when she went down to oklahoma, like he didnt wanna be on camera or something
His face is in some of the vlogs she did just barley. He also was in one of her vlogs before that, I think they were skyping and she showed him playing guitar. He has an instagram if you really want to see what his face looks like now lol. He was cute in my opinion but he was very young and in college.
whoa

Unread post by whoa »

Clay is a pretty cute guy in my opinion, but they looked so weird together because of the age difference. She looked like his mom or older sister/aunt.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”