She's gross!!!!
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Unread post by charmeleon1 »

MarnieTheMule wrote:I love how Lorraine once mocked, and would say such disrespectful things about woman that showed an type of affection for their children. Now she's even worse than the woman she used to rag on. hypocrite!!!!!
It's typical though. It was the same with a Tumblr blogging clique I used to hate-read. Previously it was all hating on babies now it's all fawning over their own precious. Total STFU parents stuff with the oversharing.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

Some nutjob just wrote the most disgusting comment I've ever read on YouTube regarding Brian and Graham. The comments are going crazy. What is wrong with people? That's not even trolling, that's being downright vile.
winky
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by winky »

konfetit wrote:Some nutjob just wrote the most disgusting comment I've ever read on YouTube regarding Brian and Graham. The comments are going crazy. What is wrong with people? That's not even trolling, that's being downright vile.
I just saw that. SICK.
srqnative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srqnative »

MakeupLover wrote:I don't get it...where did this MAJOR lisp come from?! Can you just develop a lisp because of pregnancy? Her tongue almost seems like it's too big/swollen for her mouth. I can't and don't watch her videos anymore. Her obsession with the child creeps me out. But I had to check in to this one to hear the lisp...
Whoa I thought you guys were probably overreacting but it is INSANE! Idk if you know of UnlimitedElizabeth but she's a mommy vlogger and she has a really obnoxious lisp just like Lorraine's. I didn't watch her before she gave birth so I'm not sure if she's always had it but if not maybe pregnancy really can give you a lisp? lol how weird
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

I wondering if she EVER stops talking to him???? If she does he is going to start zoning her out and when he learns to talk to her to shut the hell up!
desouza
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by desouza »

winky wrote:
konfetit wrote:Some nutjob just wrote the most disgusting comment I've ever read on YouTube regarding Brian and Graham. The comments are going crazy. What is wrong with people? That's not even trolling, that's being downright vile.
I just saw that. SICK.
which video was it on? I unsubbed and only watch here and there
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

desouza wrote:
winky wrote:
I just saw that. SICK.
which video was it on? I unsubbed and only watch here and there
It's been deleted. It was really disgusting and graphic. I'm surprised how long it took her to delete it.
RTR!
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

kittykat wrote: It's been deleted. It was really disgusting and graphic. I'm surprised how long it took her to delete it.
Which video/channel anyways? Missed it too as havent caught up with her vids.

Did she go back to blonde already or is it just the IG filters?
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

charmeleon1 wrote:
kittykat wrote: It's been deleted. It was really disgusting and graphic. I'm surprised how long it took her to delete it.

[youtube][/youtube]
RTR!
NopeYep

Unread post by NopeYep »

I find it a tad hypocritical (but aren't parents allowed to be) that in a video a few weeks before she gave birth she talked about moms that coddled their babies and ran to them everytime they cried. She said she wouldn't be that TYPE of mom. But according to some more recent videos the baby sleeps with them. She can't let him out of her sight. That' is just too funny.

But I must say...that baby is the cutest thing I've seen in a long long time.

Also, do you know why almost ALL of her CurrentCustom videos (daily vlogs) are gone from the past 2-3 years? The only videos that are still up are a few travel vids and the rest are all Graham. :?
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

She must not identify with her "old self" in which she doesn't appear to be. Guess that may be the reason she deleted her old videos.
srqnative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srqnative »

kittykat wrote:
charmeleon1 wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Jesus Christ I felt like your avatar watching this video. :zz:
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

srqnative wrote:
kittykat wrote:
charmeleon1 wrote:

[youtube][/youtube]
Jesus Christ I felt like your avatar watching this video. :zz:
:lol: You're not alone.
RTR!
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

NopeYep wrote: But I must say...that baby is the cutest thing I've seen in a long long time.

Also, do you know why almost ALL of her CurrentCustom videos (daily vlogs) are gone from the past 2-3 years? The only videos that are still up are a few travel vids and the rest are all Graham. :?
He is a cute baby. She does post semi-helpful baby tips but unfortunately they are interspersed with stuff i can't stomach like Daddy Stannick.

She is reinventing herself as a mommy vlogger so her past transgressions/videos are wiped clean.
orgirl89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orgirl89 »

Being that I am not a mommy, I have no interest in getting any "tips" from Lorraine, nor am I interested in watching her kid in her videos. Even if I was a mommy I would not be interested in that at all. I honestly can't believe she is getting as many views as she is getting. Her new videos featuring Graham are the most uninteresting videos I have seen. Even other people who post videos that have kids make their videos much more interesting. It's because they don't focus on their kid throughout the video. :zz:
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Yep, her videos wouldn't be nearly as boring if she showed something other than Graham and Debbie feeding the cats. I get that her baby is her life right now. She's a new mom. I understand that. But it wouldn't be the end of the world to show some other stuff. The 5 minute long shots of Graham in the car seat, Baby Bjorn, toy car, etc. put me to sleep!

Though I have to say there was one video where they were feeding the cats, and Debbie said "look at the white one. It eats like somebody at Golden Corral." Oh my god I could not stop laughing at that!
RTR!
orgirl89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by orgirl89 »

I just officially unsubscribed!! woot woot! Beforehand, I watched that video where her lisp was extra dramatic. Like, seriously? How odd! I've never heard of anyone just getting a lisp all of a sudden like that. I've had enough of her. She annoys the absolute crap out of me and I can't deal with it anymore. Bye, Lorraine!!!!
lorrainehates
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lorrainehates »

Lol I can honestly say that I miss her old videos, I'd occasionally go on binges where I'd watch a few of her old currentboobies vlogs. Now I can't and I can honestly say that I'm kinda sad about it haha. I wish there was a way to view them since she privated them
lalatraveler
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatraveler »

Lorraine is like some of my friends who post 10 baby pics a day on Facebook. No one cares.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”