GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Lorena
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Unread post by Lorena »

kittykat wrote:Yep, her videos wouldn't be nearly as boring if she showed something other than Graham and Debbie feeding the cats. I get that her baby is her life right now. She's a new mom. I understand that. But it wouldn't be the end of the world to show some other stuff. The 5 minute long shots of Graham in the car seat, Baby Bjorn, toy car, etc. put me to sleep!
I totally agree. I like children and Graham is truly a gorgeous baby but I get sooooo bored when I try to watch her vlogs. makes me sad as I used to be a sucker for her old random fruit eating starbucks drinking old videos.
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by charmeleon1 »

I love how enthused Brian is about everything in general, especially being with someone you love and now have a kid. Caught up with the latest vlog on one of her channels and she was talking about how he was her #1 guy and he went "Yeah right". Very strange way to react.

Also why in the world must she have a gazillion different channels each dealing with a certain subject but then she rarely if ever posts on them? She has at least 8 from a quick count. Instead she posts on the latest one the most. Even if you like the lady you can't keep track of all of them or when a new channel pops up to post like 10-20 vids max.
Toast
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Toast »

She has 8 channels?! I know of 4. Yep, that is weird though.
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

TheCurrentCustom, Boobies, Family, Couple, Favorite, Places (abandoned long ago). Am I missing any?
RTR!
NopeYep

Unread post by NopeYep »

Maybe she deleted the other videos to make it seem as if her baby videos are more popular than they really are. What with 32,000 subscribers it seems like they all came from the baby videos. There's no evidence that they all came "before" the baby. Maybe there is an intention there somewhere.
NopeYep

Unread post by NopeYep »

kittykat wrote:TheCurrentCustom, Boobies, Family, Couple, Favorite, Places (abandoned long ago). Am I missing any?
Don't forget the spin-offs of Debbie and Peter.
readyinaminute

Unread post by readyinaminute »

Annndddd hubbywifeytv.
Overfakeyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overfakeyt »

Does this girl have friends?? Serious question
garcia

Unread post by garcia »

Overfakeyt wrote:Does this girl have friends?? Serious question
Short answer: not really.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

She likes to pretend she has friends, but they're only employees of her mother's store.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

^^ who went to school with her.
you can call me kath.
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

Yech in her monthly favorites videos she looked about 60 in the thumbnail. Why does she insist on the platinum blonde plus tan and nude lips.
kl_2887
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kl_2887 »

charmeleon1 wrote:Yech in her monthly favorites videos she looked about 60 in the thumbnail. Why does she insist on the platinum blonde plus tan and nude lips.
I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Yikes...
Love. More. Bunnies.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

Overfakeyt wrote:Does this girl have friends?? Serious question
The two that work at the store for her mom. They probably don't really like it, but feel they have to at least pretend.
lalatraveler
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lalatraveler »

I think she'll be pregnant again by Christmas. I refuse to watch her videos anymore but ill always remember her fondly as the cheap skank who got me into watching YouTube.
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

Their moving soon.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Lorraine's pants must have been hella tight if she had to unbutton them to show her postpartum belly. I don't know how she can sit down in those things they were so tight. :?
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

lalatraveler wrote:I think she'll be pregnant again by Christmas. I refuse to watch her videos anymore but ill always remember her fondly as the cheap skank who got me into watching YouTube.
LOL. Wish I had caught up with all her older videos before she removed them. Almost everyone in the YT community is getting pregnant again.
Mama2aidan
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mama2aidan »

proudmama wrote:Lorraine's pants must have been hella tight if she had to unbutton them to show her postpartum belly. I don't know how she can sit down in those things they were so tight. :?
Long time lurker on a few threads. I just have to agree with you proudmama. The only one she is fooling is herself when she was talking about how her pants fit and that's all that matters. Um....no, no they obviously don't fit if you have to unbutton them, let alone while you are standing, and they look hideous. I don't understand why lorraine and Anna (style diet) insist on wearing clothes that are way too tight and unflattering just to say they wear a certain size. It is painfully obvious to everyone else they do not fit. I had my son on 4/2/13, just a few days before she had graham, so I'm not trying to hate on her body. It takes time to look close to how you looked prepregnancy. I just wish she would stop acting as if she bounced back so quickly and she doesn't care that her pants fit her like a sausage casing.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

charmeleon1 wrote:
lalatraveler wrote:I think she'll be pregnant again by Christmas. I refuse to watch her videos anymore but ill always remember her fondly as the cheap skank who got me into watching YouTube.
LOL. Wish I had caught up with all her older videos before she removed them. Almost everyone in the YT community is getting pregnant again.
I think it depends on who you follow. Most everyone as far as the mommies just had babies or are about to. No new ones.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”