charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GENERAL TheCurrentCustom/Lorraine THREAD

Unread post by charmeleon1 »

softkick wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote: I think it depends on who you follow. Most everyone as far as the mommies just had babies or are about to. No new ones.
RachhLove and Rachel Talbott is the only soon to be new mommy.
TheStyleDiet (Anna) announced it few days ago, buzz about Sam, Judy and few others though no announcements yet. Lorraine is going with the mommy bloggers title now so she shall follow suit soon enough.
MissLiita

Unread post by MissLiita »

I remember first watching Lorraine back in '08 or '09, the video was a tag, my favorite lipsticks I believe, and I liked the video because at the time to me she looked like one of these 40something ladies who had a "night job" when they were younger and had a lot of fun stories to tell us... imagine my surprise when I learned that this woman is younger than me... I still cannot believe it! :rofl:
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

charmeleon1 wrote:
softkick wrote:
LovePotion009 wrote: I think it depends on who you follow. Most everyone as far as the mommies just had babies or are about to. No new ones.
RachhLove and Rachel Talbott is the only soon to be new mommy.
TheStyleDiet (Anna) announced it few days ago, buzz about Sam, Judy and few others though no announcements yet. Lorraine is going with the mommy bloggers title now so she shall follow suit soon enough.

Okay, thank you!
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

In her update of Grams 4th month and her postpartum body I noticed how much skinnier Brian looked. He was skinny to begin with. Later in the vlog she said they had been getting meals from some place...didn't catch the name...and the meals were portion controlled so they both had lost weight. She needed to lose weight, but not him!! He needed to put a little weight on if anything. I bet you the jeans she was wearing in this video would fall off of him if her were to put them on. Another thing I thought was amusing was she was talking about the little gym bag he loves so much. She said they showed it to him at Barnes and Noble as a joke then corrected herself and said it wasn't a joke, but he loved it and wanted it so much they just had to get it for him. Hasn't he had that since right after he was born?? I'm sure at that time he was really showing them how much he loved and wanted it. Now, at four months she feels he is really wanting to walk. Lorraine is just obsessed with him growing up and doing things way before he should be. Oh yeah, she kept saying how he was so into looking at her dad's artwork and he didn't even look like he was looking up at the walls. She sees and believes anything she wants to make him seem super smart and advanced.
Bella Dona

Unread post by Bella Dona »

Her baby is adorable! He is very beautiful! He is blessing! So adorable!

I think she had a nose job...did you notice? And I still believe that Brian is in the closet. I have no doubt in my mind he is bisexual, which of course will make him extra affectionate, caring and loving father I think.
softkick
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by softkick »

I knew her baby was going to be gorge from the get go. She wants to have 2 more kids. Good for her.
kittykat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kittykat »

LovePotion009 wrote:In her update of Grams 4th month and her postpartum body I noticed how much skinnier Brian looked. He was skinny to begin with. Later in the vlog she said they had been getting meals from some place...didn't catch the name...and the meals were portion controlled so they both had lost weight. She needed to lose weight, but not him!! He needed to put a little weight on if anything. I bet you the jeans she was wearing in this video would fall off of him if her were to put them on. Another thing I thought was amusing was she was talking about the little gym bag he loves so much. She said they showed it to him at Barnes and Noble as a joke then corrected herself and said it wasn't a joke, but he loved it and wanted it so much they just had to get it for him. Hasn't he had that since right after he was born?? I'm sure at that time he was really showing them how much he loved and wanted it. Now, at four months she feels he is really wanting to walk. Lorraine is just obsessed with him growing up and doing things way before he should be. Oh yeah, she kept saying how he was so into looking at her dad's artwork and he didn't even look like he was looking up at the walls. She sees and believes anything she wants to make him seem super smart and advanced.
This is so true! I remember once she posted something (maybe on IG?) insinuating that he was doing baby sign language! This was a couple months ago! Like, no, sorry. He is 2 months old. Either his hands just did that or he is mimicking you. I'm pretty sure he is way too young to be able to understand how to communicate using sign language. :|

That being said, I do think he is a really cute baby. So precious!
RTR!
astyle
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by astyle »

honestly, 4 months after, her body actually looks close to what it was. good for her.

also, i commend her for wearing a top that covered her chest. finally, we're getting somewhere.
coco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by coco »

MissLiita wrote:I remember first watching Lorraine back in '08 or '09, the video was a tag, my favorite lipsticks I believe, and I liked the video because at the time to me she looked like one of these 40something ladies who had a "night job" when they were younger and had a lot of fun stories to tell us... imagine my surprise when I learned that this woman is younger than me... I still cannot believe it! :rofl:
HAHA this was my experience. i legitimately believed she was a 40 something cougar type and was blown the fuck away when she said she was 23.
ReadySetPose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReadySetPose »

I thought she was in her mid 40's too LOL
I was shocked to learn she was in her early 20's. :?
luvlisa

Unread post by luvlisa »

I think Lorianne just has an older look. The sun doesn't help her at all.
I also thought she was a 40 yr old, I first found her by typing YSL into youtube, she had under 100 subs and I started watching her because we shared the same makeup brands.

I am not a mom, nor do i care about babies videos so I stopped watching her. But I did enjoy her older vids and lifestyle. I loved her travel videos and her blog tv's were great. I did watch a video the other day and she looks happy. Her baby is adorable.
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

It's the platinum blonde hair with the makeup especially nude lips. She didn't look too old with darker hair.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

She will die thinking nude lips look good on her.
you can call me kath.
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

You can really see how bright orange she is when her son is on her lap and you compare skin tone. Yikes.
theone

Unread post by theone »

The quality of her videos is so amateurish. I just recently "tried" to watch her get ready with me video and had to turn it off. She doesn't show the product, and she uses no voice over. Just silence while you're suppose to watch her put her orange makeup on. Uh, no way. Who would waste their time watching this crap.
BigFatRoses
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BigFatRoses »

I get that she purposefully films herself in extremely dark or extremely light conditions and never uses HD so as to give the illusion that she's not essentially her father in drag, but what is WITH the orange makeup. Even accounting for the camera/lighting, it's just so orange. You can especially tell next to Graham's normal coloring.

I format because I care.
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

Honestly, "THAT" my friends, is one ugly, unfortunate face! A cross between Linda Hogan, Miss Piggy and Tanned Mom all rolled into one!
konfetit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by konfetit »

Looking good! It's truly shocking how different she looks when someone else is taking the video.
notamom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by notamom »

Wow! That's quite a difference!
charmeleon1
Amateur
Amateur

So sue me ... I can't stand her but her baby is such a cutie. Motherhood has definitely changed her maybe for the better.

Return to “TheCurrentFamily”