TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 13

Unread post by sand and water »

Looking at his twitter it seems as though they went out looking for a car, but didn't expect to buy one today. With the way they are going through money, it seems like they aren't managing their money well. The iPhones were around 700 euros each he was saying, he pre-ordered that one game for 200 euros, the microwave (3 in one oven). the Stokke carrier which is 250-300 euros, This car, a house, take out everyday for the first 6 weeks, the new video game J just bought, and now they want to buy a Stokke changing table for Emilia which is around 500 euros. Am I leaving anything out? Even if they got a good amount from the birth video being over 150,000 views, their videos are dropping in views again and are leveling out to what it was before. They are setting themselves up for serious debt issues. But let's be real that car was paid by money EMILIA got them.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Don't forget all the money they spend on parking too. And all the other things before the baby was born. They are burning through that cash thinking they will always have it.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

beautyish2 wrote:Don't forget all the money they spend on parking too. And all the other things before the baby was born. They are burning through that cash thinking they will always have it.
Yeah, didn't he say something on the tv and radio interview about not discussing sex, MONEY, politics, religion, etc. He is constantly trying to flaunt the things they buy, like the iphone, bmw (with over 100,000 miles on it lol), etc. I don't really get why he does that since majority of his viewers are teens, but when you do discuss that, you are discussing money. Wow another fabrication by J himself. It seems like he types up a script to follow when he is doing these interviews, because he seems to repeat the same things over and over (whether true or not). If they want to buy a mercades or iphone 9's I could care less to be honest. I am not a materialistic person, I would rather buy my child a bunch of toys or an expensive playground set and see the enjoyment on her face then buy myself something. My husband even gets on to me because I will take any cash in my pocket and go to the Disney Store and buy something for my daughter instead of putting a penny out for myself. That is just my joy in life. My husband always says "you never buy for yourself, go to the mall, I'll watch the little one and you get something for yourself." Then I come back with clothes for my daughter hahaha. That is just my personality. I genuinely enjoy being a mom. But I am hoping for the sake of Emilia they provide for her needs first. Babies are INCREDIBLY expensive. I just feel like they would be the type of people to go buy a Stokke changing table but skimp on quality diapers or a good brand of baby food, you know what I mean?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

sand and water wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:Don't forget all the money they spend on parking too. And all the other things before the baby was born. They are burning through that cash thinking they will always have it.
Yeah, didn't he say something on the tv and radio interview about not discussing sex, MONEY, politics, religion, etc. He is constantly trying to flaunt the things they buy, like the iphone, bmw (with over 100,000 miles on it lol), etc. I don't really get why he does that since majority of his viewers are teens, but when you do discuss that, you are discussing money. Wow another fabrication by J himself. It seems like he types up a script to follow when he is doing these interviews, because he seems to repeat the same things over and over (whether true or not). If they want to buy a mercades or iphone 9's I could care less to be honest. I am not a materialistic person, I would rather buy my child a bunch of toys or an expensive playground set and see the enjoyment on her face then buy myself something. My husband even gets on to me because I will take any cash in my pocket and go to the Disney Store and buy something for my daughter instead of putting a penny out for myself. That is just my joy in life. My husband always says "you never buy for yourself, go to the mall, I'll watch the little one and you get something for yourself." Then I come back with clothes for my daughter hahaha. That is just my personality. I genuinely enjoy being a mom. But I am hoping for the sake of Emilia they provide for her needs first. Babies are INCREDIBLY expensive. I just feel like they would be the type of people to go buy a Stokke changing table but skimp on quality diapers or a good brand of baby food, you know what I mean?
Too Cute! ha hah you just can't help it ! i do the same with my Goddaughter i baby sat her since an infant now she's 11 :D My fiancee is always given me the side-eye if I'm hovering in Claire's or another lil girl type store! :fit2:
skysoblue
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by skysoblue »

I noticed a retweet to his twitter of an article in a newspaper once again about the 'abuse' they've been receiving since Emilia was born, and that it's sad because she can't defend herself from it. He must have forgotten to add 'defend herself from us constantly prodding and poking her, driving her on long jouneys so we can attempt to be famous and letting our dogs lick her face' It must have slipped his mind ..

It's quite amusing reading. The 'haters' are apparently jealous of Anna during her pregnancy. Of course that's it! Silly me..
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

In todays vlog Anna says she loves Emilia more than Jonathan and he has a complete hissy fit! Its pretty funny to watch :P
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

skysoblue wrote:I noticed a retweet to his twitter of an article in a newspaper once again about the 'abuse' they've been receiving since Emilia was born, and that it's sad because she can't defend herself from it. He must have forgotten to add 'defend herself from us constantly prodding and poking her, driving her on long jouneys so we can attempt to be famous and letting our dogs lick her face' It must have slipped his mind ..

It's quite amusing reading. The 'haters' are apparently jealous of Anna during her pregnancy. Of course that's it! Silly me..
Such a slimy POS twisting our helpful comments once again using his child they just get worse & worse! :*&^%:
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

Are GG people ripping into Anna in todays vlog comments section or is it their own minions?
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mabell wrote:Are GG people ripping into Anna in todays vlog comments section or is it their own minions?
not me...what's being said?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

So, does this mean that in minion land babies don't poop they do little puffs of pink glitter?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ooJ5WbgWCOY

Comments if you want to read, don't think it's anyone from here though.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Jaeme wrote:http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=ooJ5WbgWCOY

Comments if you want to read, don't think it's anyone from here though.
Definitely isn't me I've been asleep all afternoon.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”