TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 14

Jaeme
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 14

Unread post by Jaeme »

Suntropics wrote:Sorry if I exposed you ladies! I didn't mean to do that, just loved the comments.

It's fine all that info is bogus anyway so all minions would do is waste their time :-p
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Jaeme wrote:
Suntropics wrote:Sorry if I exposed you ladies! I didn't mean to do that, just loved the comments.

It's fine all that info is bogus anyway so all minions would do is waste their time :-p
I :love2: your comments on facebook. they are so true.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

geekinthepink wrote:
Jaeme wrote:

I :love2: your comments on facebook. they are so true.
Cupcake hell gave me a damn good laugh :-)
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

I am glad you guys aren't upset! I love the other comments that you guys have posted on facebook. :love2: Cupcake hell room kills me :rofl:

It amuses me greatly that those idiot fans always jump immediately to jealous and hater. WTF is there to be jealous of?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

Suntropics wrote:I am glad you guys aren't upset! I love the other comments that you guys have posted on facebook. :love2: Cupcake hell room kills me :rofl:

It amuses me greatly that those idiot fans always jump immediately to jealous and hater. WTF is there to be jealous of?
They're 12 year olds, jealous haters is about as far as their ickle brains can stretch :-p
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaeme wrote:
Suntropics wrote:I am glad you guys aren't upset! I love the other comments that you guys have posted on facebook. :love2: Cupcake hell room kills me :rofl:

They're 12 year olds, jealous haters is about as far as their ickle brains can stretch :-p
poor beth mars must be in tears now. THEM FUCKIN HATERZZZZ
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

So the expensive new car may have fallen through? Wonder if it'll teach him not to say "hop" before he jumps. But he's done that a few times before, so I doubt it. It's pathetic that whenever something doesn't work out and they feel humiliated by it, they try to bury it instead of addressing it casually, concisely and quickly. Instead they drag it on and it makes things uncomfortable for them and the viewers. Why not just quickly say "Hey, the car thing didn't work out, so we're just keeping the old one."? Instead, he fabricates silly stories and prolong s the agony.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote: and I really had to laugh at the captcha... :D
Omcats, that captcha is so fitting :rofl:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote: absolutely!
the funniest thing was when anna said "subscriber box" (like mentioned before) instead of p.o. box. she made it so clear that she doesn't give a rat's ass about these teenagers sending stuff.
Calling it "subscriber box" is a slap in the face of their viewers, esp. the ones who sent things. We knew all along that that's what it really was--not a business address, lol, like they claimed--but actually coming out and saying that is an insult. But maybe one or two minions with an extra brain cell will catch on or at least get an inkling of their mercenary nature.

beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

I am really sick of these two. Everyday they show something else new they bought..yet the baby still doesn't have a room set up. Non selfish parents would have had that up and ready right away. Again they have the baby on the couch..crying. But the tv is more important uguyz! They don't deserve her..they don't deserve what they have. Bunch of overgrown children they are.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:I am really sick of these two. Everyday they show something else new they bought..yet the baby still doesn't have a room set up. Non selfish parents would have had that up and ready right away. Again they have the baby on the couch..crying. But the tv is more important uguyz! They don't deserve her..they don't deserve what they have. Bunch of overgrown children they are.
every time I see them ignoring emilia or parking her in her swing, I have to think of the millions of couples who are not able to have children and desperately want one.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:I am really sick of these two. Everyday they show something else new they bought..yet the baby still doesn't have a room set up. Non selfish parents would have had that up and ready right away. Again they have the baby on the couch..crying. But the tv is more important uguyz! They don't deserve her..they don't deserve what they have. Bunch of overgrown children they are.
every time I see them ignoring emilia or parking her in her swing, I have to think of the millions of couples who are not able to have children and desperately want one.
my cousin was never able to have kids. they tried..spent tons of money. And here are these two. beautiful baby that they can care less about.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
my cousin was never able to have kids. they tried..spent tons of money. And here are these two. beautiful baby that they can care less about.
yep, same with my dad and his wife. they tried and tried and it didn't work. but they did the IVF treatment and it worked out fine. but it's sooo expensive. worth it, sure but expensive, nerve-wrecking and painful for his wife.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

I wonder what they'll do once the baby becomes more active, starts walking and running. That's if she ever gets there :(. What would they ever do if the baby was a special needs child. They don't deserve a baby, should never have had one.

beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Gin0915 wrote:
I wonder what they'll do once the baby becomes more active, starts walking and running. That's if she ever gets there :(. What would they ever do if the baby was a special needs child. They don't deserve a baby, should never have had one.
I fear this day because with all those dogs..and they have no concept of how to care for her..it won't be good. They should count their blessings they don't have a special needs child. I do, and let me tell you..it is more work. And you have to do things for your child that takes time from you. I neglect myself a lot for my kids.
SarahB

Unread post by SarahB »

Their views went from 20k in 24 hours to 7k in 24 hours. That's quite a drastic change.

Their lastest video is a major fail. Only 7k as compared to their usual 20k.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Just watched Pixiwoo Nic's pregnancy vid and there's such a contrast between her and Pumpkin Poo. I know people's dispositions differ and some are more sentimental, emotional and more motherly than others, but there's just such a different vibe between these two women. You can tell how Nic really cares for and wants her babies, whilst for Anna it seemed to be merely following some nebulous plan about which she didn't even think much. She really ought to have waited for her own and the kid's sake.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Nic also shows concern for others who are trying to conceive, giving them hope through her own story. Pumpkin Poo never displays any emotional connection to other people. The woman is more than just physically isolated. She needs to go amongst people so she can learn some sort of sympathetic response. You cannot have walls like that around you and remain human. Most of the stories she brings up that involve other people are from years back, high school age (14-18), that's almost a decade ago :o.

TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

Hi, I've lurked for a while but have registered so I can vent about Anna.

I don't know if its already been addressed, but what does Anna need her own room for?

Is the room full of cupcakes Emilia's or is it Anna's room?
Shhhh, I was never here......
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

TheHandbagOf Glory wrote:Hi, I've lurked for a while but have registered so I can vent about Anna.

I don't know if its already been addressed, but what does Anna need her own room for?

Is the room full of cupcakes Emilia's or is it Anna's room?

because she is a princess and needs her own room! :/

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”