savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv- Part 14

Unread post by savetheempire »

hooray! New thread.

I think Jonathan spends a lot because I get the impression he didn't grow up with a lot of luxury or extra things. Now that he has more money, he's gone a bit crazy with it--buying two cars, going to Tesco everyday, eating out for 6 weeks straight. It all adds up. They very clearly don't have a budget, thought he should. They need to start saving for retirement (hahahahahhahaha....well, I should say, saving for when they get older and have more health issues, since their life is basically like retirement) and for Emilia to go to college.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

People in the comments are going on about how rude and bitchy A is to J. I'm "watching" the vlog :wink: and holy cow... She tells J she loves Emilia more then him and she hates him more then she loves him and it is because Emilia doesn't annoy her like J does..... yikes. Even if she was joking, that is pretty harsh to joke about. You can tell he is hurt by it. Also, in the beginning J tries to get OMA (MSD) to change Emilia's diaper and that fails so Anna is like... "the diaper bag is in the hallway"- basically telling J to go get it and change her. I'm only a few minutes in so I'll update lmao.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

IS HE EVER GOING TO REMOVE THAT HIDEOUS HOODY HE GOTTEN FOR FREE FROM ONE OF ANNAS STUPID STYLE COMPANYS!! ITS SO HORRIBLE, BUY YOURSELF NEW CLOTHES!!!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:People in the comments are going on about how rude and bitchy A is to J. I'm "watching" the vlog :wink: and holy cow... She tells J she loves Emilia more then him and she hates him more then she loves him and it is because Emilia doesn't annoy her like J does..... yikes. Even if she was joking, that is pretty harsh to joke about. You can tell he is hurt by it. Also, in the beginning J tries to get OMA (MSD) to change Emilia's diaper and that fails so Anna is like... "the diaper bag is in the hallway"- basically telling J to go get it and change her. I'm only a few minutes in so I'll update lmao.
Wow................

Just wow.

Is she asking for a divorce? because really she might as well be. What a horrible excuse for a mother.

Also, I think it's presumptive to ask your MIL to change your baby. The parents need to do that unless someone else offers--that's just how I see it.

I would be absolutely devastated if my husband said he loved our future child more than me. Of course you love your children, but it should be different from the way you love your husband/spouse
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. Anna in the vlog at 2min mark. Yikes her eye wrinkles! Also they sleep with the light on? WTF. How is that healthy for the baby? Aren't babies supposed to sleep in complete dark?

ALSO Anna calls Emilia a dolly. ugh....
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dercsept24 »

sand and water wrote:People in the comments are going on about how rude and bitchy A is to J. I'm "watching" the vlog :wink: and holy cow... She tells J she loves Emilia more then him and she hates him more then she loves him and it is because Emilia doesn't annoy her like J does..... yikes. Even if she was joking, that is pretty harsh to joke about. You can tell he is hurt by it. Also, in the beginning J tries to get OMA (MSD) to change Emilia's diaper and that fails so Anna is like... "the diaper bag is in the hallway"- basically telling J to go get it and change her. I'm only a few minutes in so I'll update lmao.

aaaaaaaaaaaand are we surprised that Jofus said Anna tells him that??

I'm also not surprised she didn't even deny it, and then after he told the camera this, she proceeded to insult him, and tell him that everything he is doing is wrong and then almost called him stupid. (She may have called him stupid, I haven't finished watching the vlog yet.)
I'm back and forth between being annoyed at Jonathan, and feeling sorry for him.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. Watching the part now where with the "I hate you." Basically Jonathan calls her out on saying that she hates him. She just totally ignores what he's saying and yet has a HUGE smile on her face and she's laughing about it. She doesn't apologize. Instead she just rants about how he pushes all her buttons. Wow. Just wow. Sometimes I joke with my husband and say (IN A JOKE), that I hate him. He always gets so upset that I never want to do it again. It makes me upset that he's upset. Then I stop. She just continues on laughing and making excuses for her poor behavior. GROW UP WOMAN.
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

Ugh.. I don't know if it's because I've turned into a bit of a health freak lately but their eating habits (especially Jonathans) are driving me crazy! Buying pies and cakes and sweets on top of all their take-aways? There's actually no point in working out at all, he's going to be obese pretty soon the way things are going!

It's not that difficult to motivate yourself and eat healthily, I recently lost 14 pounds in a month from just changing my eating habits and cycling to University and work! That said, I found it really hard the first week but after that pure motivation kicks in.

It's actually so frustrating to watch!
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have to click out. I can't take it. A 32 year old man talking about how he no longer gets he daily snoozy time. As someone who works 40+ hours a week, I just have no patience for that. Seriously? a THIRTY TWO year old talking about daily naps. Get the fuck out.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Artemis wrote:Ugh.. I don't know if it's because I've turned into a bit of a health freak lately but their eating habits (especially Jonathans) are driving me crazy! Buying pies and cakes and sweets on top of all their take-aways? There's actually no point in working out at all, he's going to be obese pretty soon the way things are going!

It's not that difficult to motivate yourself and eat healthily, I recently lost 14 pounds in a month from just changing my eating habits and cycling to University and work! That said, I found it really hard the first week but after that pure motivation kicks in.

I would use it as a motivation! The sad part is at least most people in the US are obese or overweight so I'm sure their diet actually isnt' that shocking to most.

I find it to be disgusting. If you want to be healthy, be fit and be, yes, thin, you cannot eat complete garbage everyday. Have a cheat day, that's it. Not a cheat month.

I refuse to comment on their videos--but is anyone gonna call Andy2Luv out on her BS int he comments?
Last edited by savetheempire on Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leilani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leilani »

savetheempire wrote:Wow. Watching the part now where with the "I hate you." Basically Jonathan calls her out on saying that she hates him. She just totally ignores what he's saying and yet has a HUGE smile on her face and she's laughing about it. She doesn't apologize. Instead she just rants about how he pushes all her buttons. Wow. Just wow. Sometimes I joke with my husband and say (IN A JOKE), that I hate him. He always gets so upset that I never want to do it again. It makes me upset that he's upset. Then I stop. She just continues on laughing and making excuses for her poor behavior. GROW UP WOMAN.
yup, that whole debate was just cringe-worthy. they are both incredibly immature.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Leilani wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Wow. Watching the part now where with the "I hate you." Basically Jonathan calls her out on saying that she hates him. She just totally ignores what he's saying and yet has a HUGE smile on her face and she's laughing about it. She doesn't apologize. Instead she just rants about how he pushes all her buttons. Wow. Just wow. Sometimes I joke with my husband and say (IN A JOKE), that I hate him. He always gets so upset that I never want to do it again. It makes me upset that he's upset. Then I stop. She just continues on laughing and making excuses for her poor behavior. GROW UP WOMAN.
yup, that whole debate was just cringe-worthy. they are both incredibly immature.
I'm guessing they divorce in a year or less. hard to say if Anna ever loved him, to be honest.
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

savetheempire wrote:
Artemis wrote:Ugh.. I don't know if it's because I've turned into a bit of a health freak lately but their eating habits (especially Jonathans) are driving me crazy! Buying pies and cakes and sweets on top of all their take-aways? There's actually no point in working out at all, he's going to be obese pretty soon the way things are going!

I would use it as a motivation! The sad part is at least most people in the US are obese or overweight so I'm sure their diet actually isnt' that shocking to most.

I find it to be disgusting. If you want to be healthy, be fit and be, yes, thin, you cannot eat complete garbage everyday. Have a cheat day, that's it. Not a cheat month.

I refuse to comment on their videos--but is anyone gonna call Andy2Luv out on her BS int he comments?
Exactly! It's perfectly fine to cheat every now and then, shocks the metabolism.

It's also about your health on the inside, both of them are on a one way trip to diabetes if they don't change it up. Even Anna, who looks slim, could be considered "skinny fat". She may look ok on the outside, but on the inside it could be a different story!
Leilani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leilani »

savetheempire wrote:
Leilani wrote:
I'm guessing they divorce in a year or less. hard to say if Anna ever loved him, to be honest.
i think it's hard to tell if they're actually gonna part ways, seen as they are so friggin co-dependent. it would do both of them a world of good, however. but now there's a baby in the game. :? as for anna loving him..actions DO speak louder than words, don't they?
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

savetheempire wrote:
Leilani wrote:
I would be surprised, because after all she said that she feels sorry for the men she dates so she just waits for them to break it off with her, and Jofus has mentioned quite a few times that he knew from the moment he met her that he needed her, and was going to marry her. It would shock me honestly if I saw the vlog title "MY WIFE LEFT ME" or something along those lines.
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

I'm guessing they divorce in a year or less. hard to say if Anna ever loved him, to be honest.[/quote]

i think it's hard to tell if they're actually gonna part ways, seen as they are so friggin co-dependent. it would do both of them a world of good, however. but now there's a baby in the game. :? as for anna loving him..actions DO speak louder than words, don't they?[/quote]

I really hope she watches back and sees herself act that way, or maybe NOW feels bad, now that he's made mention that it bothers him. Although she wont do anything, at least then she'd have a conscience, right??
dercsept24
Amateur
Amateur

Wow, sorry, I guess I suck at the whole quoting thing, haha.
thesedreamers
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thesedreamers »

'''our doctor said she looks like a little dolly'' *cheesy grin* ugh.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

I can totally understand anyone who is sick of Jonathan. In today's vlog he was so annoying with his high-pitched voice, nasty singing, and talking like an imbecile to Emilia (who - more often than not - becomes annoyed. But, yeah, babies cry all the time, so it's not Jonathan's fault, right?). Again, they didn't support her head, again, they let her cry in the back of the car. I'm feeling like a broken record. It really is more of the same shit every day. Nasty food, orange make-up, latent meanness towards each other and Emilia. Blah blah blah, so boring. I guess some people may see Jonathan as an "outgoing" guy with a sense of humor, I just find him baffling and cringeworthy. Doesn't he ever act like a grown man? Like a guy a woman would want to be with? WTF? I realize Anna doesn't want to be alone and needs someone to be her daddy and drive her places and change her daughter's nappies, but why on earth did she choose Jonathan? Even in the interviews he comes across as a whiny teenager with limited vocabulary and mental capacity. I would love Emilia more, too. She can't talk, read or write, either, but she's cuter and doesn't make so much noise. Yes, today is Jonathan-hate-day. I know violence is not tolerated on GG, and in real life I would never hurt anyone, but I feel Jonathan needs a few swift kicks in the head (which any foot would bounce right off of because it's so big and round and inflated) for being such an ass with Emilia and in general.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”