Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 15

Unread post by Suntropics »

lemontree wrote:
JaJa wrote:
lemontree wrote:how can they be talking on face time while being 50metres away from each other? their relationship is really weird...
I never ever saw a video where they show real affection towards the other one, not a hug, a kiss, some nice words, nothing.. Their relationship must be bad.. I know minions say "they dont show this stuff in their vlogs". Well, people constantly naming their vlogs with words like boobs, milf etc wouldnt mind...
it was really obvious in their wedding video too. anna never smiled with her teeth... no real affection while kissing.. it was really forced
I remember people saying its because of her dad, that she wanted him to be there...
Well, I married 10.000km far away from home with NONE of my family members present and was still the happiest woman on earth.
I can see that being the reason though. My dad passed away a little less than a year ago and I'm not sure I even want to get married now because I think that day would be miserable without him there. I know it probably sounds crazy to most people but it's true for me. Other than that I will say they didn't exactly look like a couple that was oh so in love with eachother. Anna almost looked like she was being forced to be there.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

lemontree wrote:when he is dancing with Emilia in the bedroom and Anna says "Jonathan!..." I thought, wow whe is gonna speak up and tell him to be careful and dont let her fall.. what does she say? "If she spits up all over that outfit when I just took her bib off" ANNA ITS CLOTHES YOU WASH IT DAMMIT. worry about your child and not about her outfit,....
or when he "plays" with her and emilia looks around, you hear anna saying "she's looking at that pretty frame" anna, emilia doesn't give a shit about your frame at that early age, I'm sure! next thing "we should put some nice pictures in there"

do you notice how she doesn't even take part in what's supposed to be family time? even though jofatso goes over the top AGAIN!

also, when he plays with emilia in front of the mirror, anna goes "she likes to look at herself in the mirror", fatso says "she's so vain... like her mom. winkwink"

why don't you create an account on here already, idiot 1 and idiot 2?
Last edited by geekinthepink on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

is it necessary to call someone fat? i mean really, who cares?
Leilani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Leilani »

"my BREST feeding story" jonathan.. once again outdoing himself.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

geekinthepink wrote:
JaJa wrote:oooh i see.. aww poor girl :(
indeed. but apart from that fact, she was just miserable. their kisses must have been the most awkward wedding kisses I've ever seen but to me, the worst thing was jofatso standing in front of the registrar with his HANDS in his POCKETS! he looked like he came straight from the ghetto. and he clearly made no effort to look attractive on his wedding day. he was so fat back then. gag.
keep calm! in no time he will be back at his comfy weight hahaha
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

Obviously the comments about Anna being lazy we're taken to heart and he wanted to show that she does do a lot in the house. I actually admire his loyalty to his wife.

However I wanted to drive to cork, knock on his door, and punch him in the nose for throwing his little infant daughter around like a rag doll. They need to realise that she is getting to the stage where she will start to suddenly jerk forward while in your arms as her back muscles start to strengthen, and if they are not ready for it you will see her in a vlog with a bruised head. Ditto to Anna leaving her sitting on the couch, they do not know when she might lurch forward for the first time so each time she is left unattended like that they are taking a chance.

She really is such a beautiful good humoured little baby :love2:
memememe
Talker
Talker

****were!
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

memememe wrote:People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

:
agreed
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

memememe wrote:People please, try to express your feelings a little more intelligently than resorting to calling people fat and ugly, it sounds juvenile in the extreme.

Obviously the comments about Anna being lazy we're taken to heart and he wanted to show that she does do a lot in the house. I actually admire his loyalty to his wife.

However I wanted to drive to cork, knock on his door, and punch him in the nose for throwing his little infant daughter around like a rag doll. They need to realise that she is getting to the stage where she will start to suddenly jerk forward while in your arms as her back muscles start to strengthen, and if they are not ready for it you will see her in a vlog with a bruised head. Ditto to Anna leaving her sitting on the couch, they do not know when she might lurch forward for the first time so each time she is left unattended like that they are taking a chance.

You said you wanted to drive up to Jofus and punch him. That isn't very intellectual or mature of you either.
SparklingGemini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SparklingGemini »

Never could I have imagined Anna being such a detached Mother. It's just worse than I ever thought it would be and it's very sad. I just can't believe that she treats Emilia literally like the 7th dog she never wanted. A few vlogs ago she scooped Theo up and gave him a big hug and said I love you to him and it was genuine. Jofus is gonna reap what he chose to be the Mother of his child. I guess there might be hope that once Emilia gets older Anna will come around but if you can't cuddle a baby....I just don't understand a person like her.
putain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by putain »

Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
Is féidir le daoine a fhágann an tuairimí meán faoi mo iníon ar YouTube póg mo thóin

I will translate this literally for all you who don't speak Irish: People who leave average opinions about my daughter on Youtube can kiss my ass.

Yet again, Jofus completely fails at speaking Irish. I hate it when people are so ignorant. "Meán" is the Irish for average. I presume he was trying to say mean, but he was too lazy to find the correct word, so he invented one.. The Irish word for mean is gránna or suarach FYI Jofee.
xoxo
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

please, not the holier-than-thou attitude again. that's what this forum is for. so?

but if you wish: he's overweight and challenged looks-wise.
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

putain wrote:Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
Is féidir le daoine a fhágann an tuairimí meán faoi mo iníon ar YouTube póg mo thóin

I will translate this literally for all you who don't speak Irish: People who leave average opinions about my daughter on Youtube can kiss my ass.

Yet again, Jofus completely fails at speaking Irish. I hate it when people are so ignorant. "Meán" is the Irish for average. I presume he was trying to say mean, but he was too lazy to find the correct word, so he invented one.. The Irish word for mean is gránna or suarach FYI Jofee.
:lol: he's so dumb. None of us (or anyone) leave mean comments about Emilia (although we probably have made some "average" opinions..)
Tormentedteapot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tormentedteapot »

I don't think anyone leaves mean comments about his daughter, the comments are towards THEM and their asinine behavior.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

thanks for that tiny Irish lesson :) I have no clue about it but the way it is written looks beautiful. don't know why. it's probably pronounced totally different though.

fun fact: I used to call myself "Saoirse" in some forums back when I was about what.. 15? I think I got it from a book by cecelia ahern and it means freedom? :D
memememe
Talker
Talker

It isn't holier than thou, it is telling you it makes you sound like you have nothing to contribute beyond childlike name calling. If that is the case, or if you are happy to represent yourself in that way, fire ahead ;)
Tormentedteapot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tormentedteapot »

Or could this be response to the fact that someone created a YT account babyemilia7 and is commenting as Emilia?
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

scum
TheHandbagOf Glory
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TheHandbagOf Glory »

I really wish Anna would tie her hair back out of Emilia's face, it must irritate her, or just pop it over her shoulder.
Shhhh, I was never here......
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:

thanks for that tiny Irish lesson :) I have no clue about it but the way it is written looks beautiful. don't know why. it's probably pronounced totally different though.

fun fact: I used to call myself "Saoirse" in some forums back when I was about what.. 15? I think I got it from a book by cecelia ahern and it means freedom? :D[/quote

It does, Saoirse is a beautiful name, my daughter's name :)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”