Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 12

Unread post by proudmama »

bitsandpieces wrote:
proudmama wrote:This was an article from the Cork News:
"Anna, who appeared calm throughout the whole process, gave birth to her 7lb 3oz baby girl at 4.24pm. “From watching One Born Every Minute, you would think that it’s all screaming. But Anna was so calm, and it shows what childbirth can really be like. The porter came in at the end and thought he was in the wrong room… he actually didn’t believe that Anna had just given birth,” laughed Jonathan.

News flash! Of course Anna was calm, she was drugged out of her f*cking mind!!! I would have been calm pushing out my baby too if I couldn't feel a damn thing and was loopy from all the drugs. And no one wonder that guy didn't think Anna had just given birth, she was all decked out in her face full of orange makeup, gobs of eyeliner, highlighted hair, and pink gown! :raging: The article called it an "otherwise textbook birth." Wth? Her baby had to be vacuumed out because she couldn't push effectively, how is that textbook? Oh right, Anna, I forgot. You're perfect, you're pregnancy was perfect, and your birth was perfect. I'll bet you fart rainbows and poop glitter. :roll:
:raging: :raging: :raging:
I totally agree about the being decked out in a face full of make-up however about the vacuumed comment- when my mom gave birth to me I got stuck and she had to be cut and I had to be vacuumed out, so it may not just be pushing effectively. However judging by the blog there wasn't much panic or anything grim as my mom and dad often describe my birth. So you may be on the right track with your comment.
I agree with your statement. My son had to be vacuumed out as well, but he got stuck due to him not being in the right position. The nurse told me he was facing up instead of down. I was saying that Anna was probably not pushing effectively because she was so drugged. She even had to ask if the baby was out. If she was able to feel anything, she would have known if Emilia was out yet or not. I know I certainly knew when my son came out. It freaking hurts!
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

savetheempire wrote:
Her birth reminded me very much of the twilight sleep births of the early 1900s where they basically tied women to beds, drugged them to all hell and then 3 days later, there's a baby!

You can watch a video on it here:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
bitsandpieces

Unread post by bitsandpieces »

proudmama wrote:
bitsandpieces wrote:
"Anna, who appeared calm throughout the whole process, gave birth to her 7lb 3oz baby girl at 4.24pm. “From watching One Born Every Minute, you would think that it’s all screaming. But Anna was so calm, and it shows what childbirth can really be like. The porter came in at the end and thought he was in the wrong room… he actually didn’t believe that Anna had just given birth,” laughed Jonathan.

News flash! Of course Anna was calm, she was drugged out of her f*cking mind!!! I would have been calm pushing out my baby too if I couldn't feel a damn thing and was loopy from all the drugs. And no one wonder that guy didn't think Anna had just given birth, she was all decked out in her face full of orange makeup, gobs of eyeliner, highlighted hair, and pink gown! :raging: The article called it an "otherwise textbook birth." Wth? Her baby had to be vacuumed out because she couldn't push effectively, how is that textbook? Oh right, Anna, I forgot. You're perfect, you're pregnancy was perfect, and your birth was perfect. I'll bet you fart rainbows and poop glitter. :roll:
I totally agree about the being decked out in a face full of make-up however about the vacuumed comment- when my mom gave birth to me I got stuck and she had to be cut and I had to be vacuumed out, so it may not just be pushing effectively. However judging by the blog there wasn't much panic or anything grim as my mom and dad often describe my birth. So you may be on the right track with your comment.
I agree with your statement. My son had to be vacuumed out as well, but he got stuck due to him not being in the right position. The nurse told me he was facing up instead of down. I was saying that Anna was probably not pushing effectively because she was so drugged. She even had to ask if the baby was out. If she was able to feel anything, she would have known if Emilia was out yet or not. I know I certainly knew when my son came out. It freaking hurts!

I definitely agree. I didn't know they actually drugged them that much. If you watch her head swing around during the birth it almost appears she's drunk (I know she's not obviously) but she is reacting the same way.

And yeah my mom said the same thing about me, it freaking killed
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I can't believe I've seen her again with a full face of make up...
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:

Her birth reminded me very much of the twilight sleep births of the early 1900s where they basically tied women to beds, drugged them to all hell and then 3 days later, there's a baby!

You can watch a video on it here:
*shudders* I'm so glad they don't do that anymore! No one would want to give birth! One of the reasons why I want a home birth next time! Anna must know deep down that the birth was not perfect. I can't imagine being so drugged during the birth of your child that you didn't even know when your baby entered into the world.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:

Anna is so f*cking full of herself that she has to look perfect all the time. God forbid she should look like a normal human being during the birth of her child and afterward. I'm sick of all these people on twitter/youtube fawning over her saying how beautiful she looks or how calm she was :roll:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[/quote]I definitely agree. I didn't know they actually drugged them that much. If you watch her head swing around during the birth it almost appears she's drunk (I know she's not obviously) but she is reacting the same way.

And yeah my mom said the same thing about me, it freaking killed[/quote]

I think she had more than just an epidural. I've watched many birthing videos where the women had an epidural, but none of them were loopy and out of it like Anna was. They must have given her the goood stuff through that IV.
bubble
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubble »

I wanna start a new topic on this but thought that it's obviously related to LeFloofTv and so would probably be moved anyway...
Anyway... to what I wanted to say...

What kind of impact do you think growing up on camera will do to little Emilia?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

Anna is so f*cking full of herself that she has to look perfect all the time. God forbid she should look like a normal human being during the birth of her child and afterward. I'm sick of all these people on twitter/youtube fawning over her saying how beautiful she looks or how calm she was :roll:
I do understand if woman put on a bit of mascara and a bit of concealer under the eyes to make the tiredness vanish a bit but that's a freaking full face of make up! she even put the bronzer in her hair again. sorry, that's so ridiculous, anna. everyone would understand if you don't look "perfect". you're a mom now.

also, she so doesn't seem to care about her baby. as soon as jonathan pops in, he does everything. and she sits in her bed complaining on what he does wrong. don't be so bitchy, woman.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[/quote]I can't believe I've seen her again with a full face of make up...[/quote]

Anna is so f*cking full of herself that she has to look perfect all the time. God forbid she should look like a normal human being during the birth of her child and afterward. I'm sick of all these people on twitter/youtube fawning over her saying how beautiful she looks or how calm she was :roll:[/quote]

I do understand if woman put on a bit of mascara and a bit of concealer under the eyes to make the tiredness vanish a bit but that's a freaking full face of make up! she even put the bronzer in her hair again. sorry, that's so ridiculous, anna. everyone would understand if you don't look "perfect". you're a mom now.

also, she so doesn't seem to care about her baby. as soon as jonathan pops in, he does everything. and she sits in her bed complaining on what he does wrong. don't be so bitchy, woman.[/quote]

I agree, there's nothing wrong with putting on a little bit of makeup. It's the fact that she puts on a full face of it, which is so unnecessary. I wonder if she'll still be putting on tons of makeup once they have the baby at home. Probably so, since Jofus will be doing all the work. It irritates me how little she cares about Emilia. All she seems to want to do with her is play dress up. Both of them make my blood boil :raging:

Unread post by Guest »

prettyitalianbella wrote:
I noticed in all of the pictures of Emilia on Instagram, she has very dark hands. The first photo of her when she was just born they were almost grey looking, and in today's/yesterday's photos they look very red like blood is rushing to them (compared to how light and pale her face and neck are). I'm not a mother so I was wondering why this might be.
newborns skin is being accustomed to the new air so it often changes, although my son never gets grey...he has had blue hands and feet before but thats usually from being cold or not getting enough blood circulation...which can be fixed by applying pressure or encouraging movement. But its essentially normally for babies to change color, according to my doctor :)
Good to know, thank you :)
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

I have to say that watching Johnathon's excitement over Emilia is really touching. At least Emilia will have upbeat and fun influence. Yeah he might not do everything right but the love you can see he has for Emilia is adorable. Anna is cold and looks dead behind her eyes almost. She doesn't seem how a mother whose just welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the World should be. I can see the future now. Johnathon taking Emilia out to the park to escape from the negative, aggressive Anna.

Unread post by Guest »

I think it's been really apparent since Anna got pregnant she doesn't have the maternal 'thing' about her. Jonathan admitted even off camera she is not very sentimental and doesn't express her emotions well. I thought maybe it would change a bit once she was home with the baby but she still seems distant or something...I can't put my finger on it. Maybe she will take longer to bond with her?
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

"I really wanna do it but it's just to hard" UH-OH Anna complaining about breast-feeding already in today's vlog in whiney-baby voice - and it's been less than 2 days. Sounds like a sure-fire hint Emelia will be on Formula within the fortnight.

Lol@Johnathan saying they don't tell you that breast-feeding hurts. Actually we did here,

They really thought it was going to be piss-easy didn't they?
ImageImage

Unread post by Guest »

Lea wrote:I have to say that watching Johnathon's excitement over Emilia is really touching. At least Emilia will have upbeat and fun influence. Yeah he might not do everything right but the love you can see he has for Emilia is adorable. Anna is cold and looks dead behind her eyes almost. She doesn't seem how a mother whose just welcomed a beautiful bundle of joy into the World should be. I can see the future now. Johnathon taking Emilia out to the park to escape from the negative, aggressive Anna.
I totally agree! I get the same exact vibe from watching her.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so now he wants a new intro for free? but puts it as if it's an honour to make an intro for them?
fucking moron.

hannah18

Unread post by hannah18 »

well annas eating habits during her pregnancy definitely affected poor emilia :( she was only just over 7lbs AND was overdue... low weight :/ and as predicted anna sounds happy about how 'small and tiny' she is in the vlog today. also why is jonathan POKING THE BABY SO MUCH?!
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

geekinthepink wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:Some more:

1. To dispel some assumptions, it's HIGHLY unlikely that Emilia spent any time in a "nursery". We don't have that in Ireland where nurses/midwives take care of the baby. babies room in with their Mom and would not be taken to a nursery, the only time a baby would spend away from it's moms room if is if there was something wrong and she had to be in neo natal icu.
2. I actually cannot believe the photo he posted yesterday of her in the bath. I am genuinely thinking he is some sort of remedial half wit and/or has some type of personality disorder.
3. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but having seen another few of their videos, if I didn't know he was married, I'd say he was a RAGING homosexual.
4. Please tell me that their two roiginal dogs didn't come from the same litter? Aren't the pups about 6 months old now ? So the females would be due their first season. I'm wondering if they even know this or if the plan on having a few Cleetus inbred type puppies as well as the forty fucking eleven they already have.
5. I can't articulate how much I hate his hair. Floof? Floof my hole you 30something girl child trapped in a mans body.
6. NO IRISH MAN ALIVE uses the phrase "You guys".
7. Ditto "AWESOME".
8. I can't help but feel she is being manipulated.
9. I HATE him.
10. I wonder if he's like that ALL the time or if it's just his video persona.
11. I would NEVER get tired of kicking him.
laughing so hard... choked on my food almost.... HAHAHAHAHAH! you know what, you are AWESOME. right, AWESOME! :grrrr:
G

Thanks! :) he does make it rather easy though ;)
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not entirely sure how to post comments here from youtube. But, there's a comment from today's vlog for someone criticizing Anna for only being concerned about her phone and dressing Emilia up. Of course a minion had to comment and dissed her for it, saying there's no way anyone can judge a mom from seeing 22 minutes of her in a video and that Anna is doing the best she can. Really? Because last time I checked, in all of the vlogs from when Anna was in labor until now, she's been on her phone. Most of her tweets consist of showing up her dressing Emilia in the most ridiculous amount of pink and b*tching about Emilia not getting a pink blanket. Yeah, it's clear Anna really cares and she's doing her best as a mom :roll:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hannah18 wrote:well annas eating habits during her pregnancy definitely affected poor emilia :( she was only just over 7lbs AND was overdue... low weight :/ and as predicted anna sounds happy about how 'small and tiny' she is in the vlog today. also why is jonathan POKING THE BABY SO MUCH?!
My son weighed the same as Emilia at birth (7lbs. 3oz.) and it had nothing to do with my diet. Believe me, I ate A LOT and gained 35lbs. However, my baby was not as late as Emilia was (born one day past his due date). It's true Anna had poor eating habits during her pregnancy, although many of the girls here believe she had to have fudged on how much weight she really gained. I really hope now that she's breastfeeding, she'll eat more to keep up her milk supply.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”