Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 16

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Suntropics wrote: I thought so too, he did look quite sad when she said I wish I had a girlfriend instead of... YOU. He tried to play it off but you could tell it bothered him and Anna said it with such a harsh tone. Also, Anna's whining voice she always does, "You always say everything I pick is crap :pouty lip:". I HATE THAT.

She needs some help with her decorating too. She picks pictures and stuff out and its like the tiniest item and she wants to put it on a big wall and then she hangs it way too high most of the time. It looks so stupid to have a tiny lil picture on a big wall.
I'm very glad if it bothered him. He keeps blathering that they don't need anyone, they are happy with just each other. Please, how delusional can one be? The problem with him is, he won't face the issues he, she, they have. He'd rather turn them into what he thinks is a joke, pretend he's not bothered with it and advertise it to the world as funny---in other words stick his head in the sand to avoid the heart of the matter. Anna whining about his calling the things she chooses "crap" seems like a big clue, to me, about his undermining behaviour to her own self-worth. I've said this before, he's not so nice and loving to her as he pretends, he sticks little needles into her in order to make her feel she cannot do better than him. And no, I don't think he's all that loyal to her. For someone who deliberately isolates his wife from real life society, monitors her spending and is so insecure about leaving her alone to do something so mundane as browsing a makeup isle, he's surprisingly exploitative of her online. He can pretend and make excuses for whatever behaviour she displays but he won't make any effort to portray her in a better light on the vlogs when it would have been beyond easy. As a matter of fact it's the opposite, he makes sure people think she's lazy, bitchy, mean, that he works so hard for her. :roll: Once in a while, probably when he wants the viewers to think they are ever so normal, he'll show her doing something productive. But basically, anything he does for her is in reality about him--he cries when she's not there because of his abandonment issues, he buys her things of which he approves, yet he does nothing to make his own person more attractive to her physically or behaviourally. Phtt. He can see she's screaming on the inside but so far he's taken no steps to remedy it. If he makes so much, he should be investing in their inner happiness not turn a blind eye to the psychological issues with which they are both not dealing very well.
Mind you, I'm not saying she shouldn't assume some responsibility for but right now she's not capable. It's somewhat understandable, she was a very young, over-protected kid when she met him, and he accompanied her and probably took care of the issues her parents did for her to do with rents, bills, etc. She may not have been in love with him but he was a support that turned into a crutch. She never really grew up. Before she knew it, from a 19-year-old she went to being a woman in her mid twenties but only physically. She doesn't know how to be adult and feels powerless, no wonder she acts like a brat sometimes.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote: » Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:13 am

If you read what I wrote I said there is nothing wrong with women who HAVE to formula feed. However, if you are fully capable of producing milk and giving it to your child you should at least try it. It is important because:
it is natural
the baby can digest it better (less chance of getting colic)
it is a calming relaxing time for the baby
Builds a strong immune system
Can protect your baby from developing allergies
May boost child's intelligence
May protect against child obesity
Can lower the chance of sids

For mother:
Can reduce stress level
Can reduce chance of ppd
Can reduce chance of certain cancers such as breast cancer
Helps shrink the uterus back to original size, faster.

Shall I go on?
sand and water! How is everything <3, I miss your posts, they are relevant and level-headed. Hope everything's going great for you and the babies.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

the thing with Anna having every single disease is not the only thing!
I remember the video the day before they went for induction and talked about her apps and Jofus was like "The app said "now you should be expecting bla bla and the next day you did!"
I think she wants to be kind of a mainstream person so no one can judge her. well, didnt work lol
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Anna just posted on Facebook that her and Jonathan are hosting Thanksgiving this year. He's in charge of the turkey and she's in charge of the sides. yikes :? :rofl:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Suntropics wrote:Anna just posted on Facebook that her and Jonathan are hosting Thanksgiving this year. He's in charge of the turkey and she's in charge of the sides. yikes :? :rofl:
tom jones song comes to mind... "BURRRRNING DOWN THE HOUSE"

his twitter feed is ridiculous. especially the little relationship with beautycrush and her boyfriend. lol.

I wonder how any invisible guests they will have apart from MSD, a grumpy emma and erika.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

omg toxic thanksgiving dinner !
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

I see Trasha Paytits and Anna have been tweeting one another. Trisha should go visit them. I'm sure Anna would be delighted to have her come visit and end up bumping into one of her old friends.

Unless Trisha is just a character. I hope she is just a character. My brain felt like it was violated of intelligence after watching one or two of her videos.

What sort of comments were being said in the Mother Monday video? Anna needs to prepare how she speaks in videos. There's an awful lot of "like, um, yeah, anyways". Her speech doesn't flow well and it's really off-putting.

I see a bit more of Jon in Emilia in the last 3 days as she seeems to have gained some weight.
Gremlin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Gremlin »

Does anyone else feel like that in the 'BABY'S FIRST STEPS' video they only filmed Anna cleaning the house to prove that she actually does something around the house as a result of people calling her out on her extreme laziness recently?
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Gremlin wrote:Does anyone else feel like that in the 'BABY'S FIRST STEPS' video they only filmed Anna cleaning the house to prove that she actually does something around the house as a result of people calling her out on her extreme laziness recently?
That's exactly what I think. Don't care what they show, she's still really lazy and doesn't do much of anything at all including tending to her own child.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Suntropics wrote:
Gremlin wrote:Does anyone else feel like that in the 'BABY'S FIRST STEPS' video they only filmed Anna cleaning the house to prove that she actually does something around the house as a result of people calling her out on her extreme laziness recently?
That's exactly what I think. Don't care what they show, she's still really lazy and doesn't do much of anything at all including tending to her own child.
That's quite likely. I also think Dofatty couldn't care less if there are loads of comments and arguments about The Beige One's shortcomings. I think she becomes upset and distressed over the waves of criticism and nasty comments so he does this cleaning and similar vlogs to appease her.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Suntropics wrote:
That's quite likely. I also think Dofatty couldn't care less if there are loads of comments and arguments about The Beige One's shortcomings. I think she becomes upset and distressed over the waves of criticism and nasty comments so he does this cleaning and similar vlogs to appease her.
agreed. The Beige One :D :D :D
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"i think everyone should celebrate every other counties national holidays. in fact because youtube is international i should do that"

what? jonathan, stop tweeting.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

geekinthepink wrote:"i think everyone should celebrate every other counties national holidays. in fact because youtube is international i should do that"

Lol I know right? That makes absolutely no sense for so many reasons. He cannot spell or make a coherent statement if his life depended on it.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

BlueEyedBelle wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:"i think everyone should celebrate every other counties national holidays. in fact because youtube is international i should do that"

Lol I know right? That makes absolutely no sense for so many reasons. He cannot spell or make a coherent statement if his life depended on it.
exactly! don't even get me started on the meaning of this tweet. is going to celebrate hanukkah too? just because youtube is "international"?

the other one was about his missing slippers which apparently have been found. there was a hashtag saying "theotheTHEIF".

I can't take people seriously if they make simple spelling mistakes like that. may be nitpicking but I just can't stand it. I probably make my fair share of mistakes when it comes to English but I'm not a native. he is. he should know better.
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

geekinthepink wrote:
What's "the beige one"?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elena wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
What's "the beige one"?
anna is The Beige One ^^ :D
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

geekinthepink wrote:
Elena wrote:
What's "the beige one"?
Yeah i kinda got that, but where does this come from? Because she uses the word a lot?
Maybe this seems strange to some people because i don't think it's a common word in America, or England, i don't know, but this is a legitimate word used in many countries. Here in Greece this is how we call that color too!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Elena wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Elena wrote:
What's "the beige one"?
Yeah i kinda got that, but where does this come from? Because she uses the word a lot?
Maybe this seems strange to some people because i don't think it's a common word in America, or England, i don't know, but this is a legitimate word used in many countries. Here in Greece this is how we call that color too!
sorry. well, she's quite into browns, neutrals and beige. so Gin0915 called her that. :D pretty funny.
language
Informer
Informer

Unread post by language »

geekinthepink wrote:
Suntropics wrote:Anna just posted on Facebook that her and Jonathan are hosting Thanksgiving this year. He's in charge of the turkey and she's in charge of the sides. yikes :? :rofl:
tom jones song comes to mind... "BURRRRNING DOWN THE HOUSE"

his twitter feed is ridiculous. especially the little relationship with beautycrush and her boyfriend. lol.

I wonder how any invisible guests they will have apart from MSD, a grumpy emma and erika.
Huh, I might actually watch that one for a feel good- most Americans I know here do some form of Thanksgiving still. I know the lady who owns Cork Coffee Roasters with her husband is American so she does one where all their friends and staff are invited- we do one in our family which generally has about a 1:5 ratio of Americans:others and usually wind up with at least eight guests. (Sadly, since it's not a holiday here, not everyone who wants to attend can, so the guest list is ever shifting- people who can attend one year might not make it out the next- but there's been a consistently high and enthusiastic turn out, most of our friends rating it above Christmas).

It's probably going to be one of the saddest and lowest turn out Thanksgivings this side of the pond. :? And it's not like they're the only ones celebrating it here- some of our guests last year had two Thanksgivings they were attending courses at.

I don't really mind that they're celebrating an American holiday- but I don't think Johnathan realises that celebrating all the other holidays would be more than they could cope with as a couple. Even if you just limit it down to American holidays, it's not like they're going to do what someone even joined a church in the states would do for holidays. I can't see them at a 4th of July bbq or anything even. Too much of American holidays are about being social (and longer working hours) for me to really see them meshing with the culture at all- which is funny for how much Anna tries to portray herself as a proper little 50s housewife, I can't see her doing anything near the work of being on the welcome wagon or an events committee or anything else social women who are actually living like 50s housewives do. Just no way she's the kind of person who makes bunting and (edible) cookies in her spare time between soup kitchens and quilting bees.

And I really don't see her being in the PTA.

Speaking of parents- is Emilia half rolling yet? Or still in the swing too long to develop those muscles or even tell if she has yet? I'm worried because people commenting on Anna's last vid with her keep saying her head is all over the place- by now she should have built up enough neck muscles from tummy time for that not to happen so often and she should be able to keep her head still and control her movements better by now than when she was a newborn. Any of the mummies here seen it?

It also worries me that people are saying she's still not cooing or laughing that much- she should be way more vocal by now because "Mama" and "Dada" sounds should be coming along within the next month... if she's not moved into the stage where she starts recognising familiar people and babbling/cooing/acknowledging them when she spots them, then she's probably going to start those building blocks of language when other kids are starting recognising words representing objects, and have about a hard a time with syntax and genuine communication as Johnathan does as an adult =/ Babies need to babble to learn how to express themselves without just crying and to learn tone and empathy. I'm worried that A&J are teaching her it's pointless to communicate by their whole "selfsoothing" idea of ignoring her cries to the point of seizure, and by not teaching her to talk, instead just drowning her out with that music on her alternate mother.

They need to be reading to her and talking to her, and mimicking facial expressions she makes, and playing with her, introducing her to new sounds and shapes and colours and textures, and oh so many things it seems like they're just not doing. It's like the "care" they gave kids in Romanian orphanges- you get fed, a squashed bed, and contained during waking hours, ignored if you cried or not, and that's it. :? I can't help but feel sorry for that little girl, she's getting cheated in life, especially for being born in the First World.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”