Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 16

Unread post by Gin0915 »

luna nova wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:I'm wondering if Anna being "lazy" is her way of getting out the most of Joanderthal. She must be conscious that the reason that they are so isolated, weird, awkward is mainly his fault. He supports those faults in her so she feels uncomfortable in society and it makes it easier for him. It's clear from everything that his classmates and Irish men said, and our observations that he's always had something very wrong with him. We all know he's all wrong. Anna knows too, but she's too deep in her own misery to pick herself out of it. Perhaps, consciously or not, her having him do all these things is simply payback in her mind. A sick way of balancing it all. And let's not forget Dofungus fully participates in this: he does things because that's what's his idea of a husband is. He's manipulative in a very sly way, I don't understand how people don't see it. He has no problem doing things for her for reasons we've discussed here ad nauseum.
I came across an old video on TSD channel that seemed to be from 2009 or so, where she started a haul by stating that the reason she was all dressed and ready to go out, it was because Gofus went to some friends for a party, but he didn't want her to tag along. She was like: "I don't know why he didn't want me there, (...) that's why I came in her instead". blah bla bla.

I think they are both so tired with each one another, and that only those vlogs keep them connected.
Yeah, we discussed that vid some weeks ago. Dofus probably changed his mind and didn't take her with him because he was afraid one of his "friends" will take a fancy to her and steal her, lol. But you're right, the vlogs may be the only thing keeping their heads above water as far as their relationship. Imagine if they didn't have the vlogs, didn't have the minions, twitter, FB. They would be completely isolated, well Dofus would be if Beigey would still have TSD. No internet friends as distractions, just them in their neutral, beige rental with a pack of dogs and a bored baby.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

nickypicky wrote:The reason why I never take the 1st,2nd or even 3rd if I can help it of any product of a store shelf...ew
You too? :lol: I hate seeing people paw over things nastily. Whatever I buy, I clean and wash at home, including wiping cosmetic bottles. Do I sound unbalanced, lol?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
nickypicky wrote:The reason why I never take the 1st,2nd or even 3rd if I can help it of any product of a store shelf...ew
You too? :lol: I hate seeing people paw over things nastily. Whatever I buy, I clean and wash at home, including wiping cosmetic bottles. Do I sound unbalanced, lol?
NOPE! :-D
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Gin0915 wrote: I think they are both so tired with each one another, and that only those vlogs keep them connected.
Yeah, we discussed that vid some weeks ago. Dofus probably changed his mind and didn't take her with him because he was afraid one of his "friends" will take a fancy to her and steal her, lol. But you're right, the vlogs may be the only thing keeping their heads above water as far as their relationship. Imagine if they didn't have the vlogs, didn't have the minions, twitter, FB. They would be completely isolated, well Dofus would be if Beigey would still have TSD. No internet friends as distractions, just them in their neutral, beige rental with a pack of dogs and a bored baby.
I remember once when the dogs were at the groomer's Anna and Jofool complained that their house was empty and they didn't know what to do with themselves without the dogs. In today's vlog they said they felt so bored and alone while Emilia was napping! They really have no distractions aside from vlogging, eating, make-up and video games, oh, and the odd horror movie. It freaks me out that they don't read books or newspapers, go to shows, concerts, exhibitions, do sports or gardening or whatever other healthy interests there are.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Dandelion wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I think they are both so tired with each one another, and that only those vlogs keep them connected.
I remember once when the dogs were at the groomer's Anna and Jofool complained that their house was empty and they didn't know what to do with themselves without the dogs. In today's vlog they said they felt so bored and alone while Emilia was napping! They really have no distractions aside from vlogging, eating, make-up and video games, oh, and the odd horror movie. It freaks me out that they don't read books or newspapers, go to shows, concerts, exhibitions, do sports or gardening or whatever other healthy interests there are.

It makes me feel like a bad parent because i actually enjoyed my time, when i had it to myself.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

so much for not showing PO box gifts.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:
Dandelion wrote:

It makes me feel like a bad parent because i actually enjoyed my time, when i had it to myself.
Don't! That's fine! You won't love your child less just because you are a person with needs of your own. I always feel weird when a friend of mine, who has a four-year-old and lives in seperation from the child's father, tells me that she misses her daughter and doesn't know what to do with herself while she is away on her monthly two-day visit with her father. I'm sure my mom missed me as well when I was visiting friends or relatives but she sure as hell was not unable to fill her own time. On the contrary. There were friends to meet and things to do that you cannot always do with a child. That's the thing about Anna and Jonathan. They lack that "normal" selflessness that parents develop regarding their child, but they need her as a distraction from their hollow life.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

I'm sick to my stomach. 20 children were murder at their elementary school today in Newtown, CT.... Tragic.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:I'm sick to my stomach. 20 children were murder at their elementary school today in Newtown, CT.... Tragic.
I know, incomprehensible.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

sand and water wrote:I'm sick to my stomach. 20 children were murder at their elementary school today in Newtown, CT.... Tragic.
I have been crying everytime i hear the news report. My children are that age, and i cannot even imagine this happening at their school. I am literally sick to my stomache about it. So sad. :hugs: I will be holding tight to my kids in a few minutes.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

It is most certainly way beyond time the USA reconsiders its 2nd amendment. This should NEVER happen again :(
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bluewolf wrote:It is most certainly way beyond time the USA reconsiders its 2nd amendment. This should NEVER happen again :(
Agreed. At the very least assault riffles shouldn't be publicly available. I think the guy had a .223 caliber assault riffle he obtained legally. It needs to be harder to get guns in general too.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

geeklove wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:It is most certainly way beyond time the USA reconsiders its 2nd amendment. This should NEVER happen again :(
Agreed. At the very least assault riffles shouldn't be publicly available. I think the guy had a .223 caliber assault riffle he obtained legally. It needs to be harder to get guns in general too.
Yes, Yes, Yes! It's ridiculous school, movies, shopping just in fear some lunatic will freak'in open fire!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

geeklove wrote:Image

they don't deserve any of these things
Liset
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Liset »

LOOOOOL I havn't have watched the vlogs in ages, but I like to check back to see if the baby has grown. But EW! 1 minute in and I've seen a dead bird :barf: I hear something like "the eyes are still in it" skip trough until they're shopping.. so they STILL do that... And look at books how to raise a baby. How all of us know they will NEVER read! It just goes on the pile of pregnancy books and how to take care of dogs books, which they never read either..

That someones live can be so meaningless. It kinda sad..
Lea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lea »

What was on the sofa? As soon as Anna said something about eyes I looked away.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lea wrote:What was on the sofa? As soon as Anna said something about eyes I looked away.
I chewed up vomited up bird.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

LMAO at jofus claiming he's lost weight so now his ring doesn't fit. Jonathan it's probably because it's cold out and your finger is smaller. You do not look like you have lost any weight.

Poor Emilia, sleeping in the swing and he wakes her up saying that she cannot go to sleep because it's not in the scehdule yet. She always looks so tired. He wakes her up daily when she's sleeping. Poor kid barely gets any sleep and when she does it's broken by her numbskull parents!
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geeklove wrote:
I had many heated debates with people about gun control and ownership when I lived in the States. Pisses me off.

In Ireland you can't get a gun licence without a very good reason. You have to be a farmer/hunter or a member of a shooting range. Even then the police make it extremely difficult. The normal police don't even carry guns here.
Mabell
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mabell »

geeklove wrote:Image

What a great prize to have in the giveaway...

You're so generous Jonathan.

As if.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”