TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

klutzerklois
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by klutzerklois »

MouthyTurtle wrote:Do they know nothing about SIDS?! The first two minuets made me have anxiety I can't believe they think its OK to have her in the bed surrounded by pillows and a huge fluffy duvet up to her chin unsupervised.
It don't surprise me. This is the same dumb woman who thinks it's funny for her dirty dogs to pee on her baby's head. Anna really lacks common sense, she is so dense
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

Her family probably doesn't tell her shit because Anna most likely has mental health issues and will spin in a downward cycle if someone tells her she is wrong.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

lemontree wrote:
luna nova wrote:stefkova, oktober & Mr. Jiminy :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :hee:

omg I just saw it. GOOD JOB GIRLS :love2: :love2: :love2:

and saw this too haha: julienecrg hace 7 minutos
They also gave to charity if I'm not mistaken. Good people with good hearts
looooooooooooooool
;)
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Lily Orr hace 21 minutos
Anna & Jonathan, you are probably the most down to earth, loving, caring, amazing people I've ever watched, even though we only see 20 mins a day! I truly think you are amazing people! You always make my day a little brighter, and if you never do a give away again, every single one of your true subscribers will accept that! I am so grateful that I won, I didn't even expect it... I just come for you awesome people who never ever fail to make me laugh and smile! Thank you!!! So much!!!

Lily Orr hace 19 minutos
Oh& you are amazing parents, to such a cute baby:$ awrh she's so cuteeee! Haha! Love you guys! Thank you again, for always been amazing and being such great role models! <3

one of the winners of the aaaaaaweeeeeeeeesoooomeeeee giveaway haha. these are the kind of people they chose...
MouthyTurtle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MouthyTurtle »

Lira wrote:Her family probably doesn't tell her shit because Anna most likely has mental health issues and will spin in a downward cycle if someone tells her she is wrong.
Well its not about HER anymore, they need to grow some balls and tell her like it is. My Mom would kick my butt if I pulled half the things they do with her grandchild. Are free mental health services a part of Ireland's healthcare system?
MouthyTurtle
Amateur
Amateur

klutzerklois wrote:
MouthyTurtle wrote:Do they know nothing about SIDS?! The first two minuets made me have anxiety I can't believe they think its OK to have her in the bed surrounded by pillows and a huge fluffy duvet up to her chin unsupervised.
It don't surprise me. This is the same dumb woman who thinks it's funny for her dirty dogs to pee on her baby's head. Anna really lacks common sense, she is so dense
The only people I have seen that do the types of things they do with Emilia and show so little affection and care for their children were drug addicts or very mentally ill dealing with a lot of issues.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Funny that my comment was flagged as spam for dare suggesting that they take her to the doc! I don't know much about how healthcare works in Ireland.. Since they went private for the delivery is E's pediatrician also private? It crossed my mind that maybe they are trying to avoid cost or something. I can't justify why someone wouldn't want to take their child to the doctor just to be sure ( or call a nurse atleast), or maybe they have too much pride and rather keep pretending they know everything just like the car incident- they don't want to look dumb or stupid ( however Anna said it) A good doctor would never belittle a parent for any concern no matter how small it may seem on the surface.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

dolliedays wrote:Funny that my comment was flagged as spam for dare suggesting that they take her to the doc! I don't know much about how healthcare works in Ireland.. Since they went private for the delivery is E's pediatrician also private? It crossed my mind that maybe they are trying to avoid cost or something. I can't justify why someone wouldn't want to take their child to the doctor just to be sure ( or call a nurse atleast), or maybe they have too much pride and rather keep pretending they know everything just like the car incident- they don't want to look dumb or stupid ( however Anna said it) A good doctor would never belittle a parent for any concern no matter how small it may seem on the surface.
Most comments with any degree of truth / common sense get flagged as spam. Minions outnumber sensible people by about 10 to 1.
JaJa
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JaJa »

luna nova wrote:
JaJa wrote:
luna nova wrote:In relation to the CPS, I know that in Denmark you can report somebody, also if you chose to be anonymous (either by phone, or online). Should they receive several other reports regarding the same persons, they would at least pay a protocol visit.
Also, I would like to know what your thoughts are in relation to an adult threatening children & animals, who obviously can't defend themselves. Even when "joking"? Hereby I think about A. when she uses her infamous "If you do/don't...I swear I will...you". Personally, I find it disturbing that A&J find it hilarious.

It doesn't have to be ONLY psychical abuse for somebody to be reported to CPS.

Familiar much ANNA & GOFUS???

Emotional abuse

This occurs when an adult's behaviour towards a child happens repeatedly, and causes the child to feel frightened, ashamed, upset, alone and have low self-worth.

Such behaviours include:

-constantly criticising, teasing, belittling or 'putting down' a child
-constantly shouting and screaming at a child
-ignoring and refusing to help or accept a child
-calling a child by degrading names and shaming the child in front of others
-threatening to physically punish a child or abandon them
-exposing a child to domestic violence
-encouraging a child to engage in criminal activities
-constantly ignoring a child and refusing to show affection
-withdrawing love or threatening to do so.

When children experience these behaviours, they feel unlovable, worthless and lack self-confidence. They are likely to have trouble forming positive relationships with other children or adults. Emotional abuse also occurs when a child is being physically or sexually abused.

Neglect

This occurs when a parent is unable or unwilling to provide for a child so that the child can develop normally. A child can be neglected in the following ways:

-when a child does not have enough food, clothing, is not clean, does not have a place to live
-when a child is not provided with the necessary medical, dental and/or other health care. This includes not providing medication for health conditions
-when young children are left alone, not adequately supervised, or when parents fail to remove dangerous things from their environment or do not watch them closely, particularly in dangerous circumstances
-constantly ignoring a child's need for attention and how they feel or failing to spend time and listen to a child
-failing to send a child to school and/or not providing them with learning opportunities
-abandoning a child (by not organising the necessary care for them).
This is an insult to kids who are ACTUALLY being abused. Half of the things you highlighted aren't even true for J&A. I have SEEN a REAL CPS case, where the ministry got involved in a shaken baby case and the father got away with it - even after ALL the phone calls from multiple ppl who were complaining about them. There are REAL cases of abuse where kids are sent to their rooms without dinner, then raped by a parent, beat and locked in a closet, sent to school with no warm clothes, yelled and screamed at constantly all day, having to live with a parent(s) who abuse drugs. It is an insult to compare the treatment of E to any of the real kids who have to deal with real abuse EVERY SINGLE DAY.

If you truly believe E is in trouble, then make the call yourself, otherwise, you're enabling them and watching the so-called "abuse" go on and not doing anything about it.

Hate on me all you want, hate on J&A for not being smart parents, but do not say that CPS needs to be involved. Don't clog up the system for real kids with real problems who need real help.

Obviously we don't watch the same videos, if you can't possibly acknowledge that AT LEAST one of the above mentioned examples of abuse fit Emilia's case. Reporting somebody to CPS doesn't necessarily involves the child being removed from her parents. It creates awareness. And the ONLY one that enables A&J's actions is YOURSELF together with the other minions, since you agree with the obvious abuse that E. is subjected to.
no where did I say I agree E is being abused.

and for those who think CPS should be involved, why aren't you calling them then??

Even if you call them, it goes in order of priority - they won't even look at A&J for months and there would have to be a TON of calls and evidence. So if you want to give them a phone call with links to certain vlogs, then what are you waiting for?
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

MouthyTurtle wrote:
Lira wrote:Her family probably doesn't tell her shit because Anna most likely has mental health issues and will spin in a downward cycle if someone tells her she is wrong.
Well its not about HER anymore, they need to grow some balls and tell her like it is. My Mom would kick my butt if I pulled half the things they do with her grandchild. Are free mental health services a part of Ireland's healthcare system?
Her family isn't going to "grow some balls", they're probably like "fuck it, It's not worth the psyco going crazy on me."
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

Calling CPS is a VERY serious thing. I don't think anyone here is going to do that..yet or ever. Some of the things Luna wrote ARE TRUE, however she is an infant and there is still time for them to right their wrongs. I think E's physical well-being and physical environment needs to be priority number one. :|
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

surpriiiise most of the winners are from the UK and the rest of Europe, and 3 from the US. They definitely tokk that in consideration, shipping from Europe to Europe or US is the cheapest, other continents can get extremely expensive! And we have seen that they have loads of subscribers from Asia/AUS/NZ.
MouthyTurtle
Amateur
Amateur

Lira wrote:
MouthyTurtle wrote:
Her family isn't going to "grow some balls", they're probably like "fuck it, It's not worth the psyco going crazy on me."
True, true, but I really wish they would, who knows she might have a melt down if they confront her but the meltdown might also lead to a breakthrough. Unless she is psychotic they should be able to reason with her some. If they don't do something now things are gonna get very interesting for them when Emilia gets older.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

my brother just showed me a photo of a monkey. and I instantly think of Anna. Have a look :lol: :lol: :lol:

dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

lemontree wrote:my brother just showed me a photo of a monkey. and I instantly think of Anna. Have a look :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know she was going for "sexy" but I'm not a big fan of the extremely obvious over-drawn lip liner look. :?
Iftimecouldrewind
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Iftimecouldrewind »

Hi everyone! <3 New poster here but Iv'e been a long time reader. Before i discovered this thread I'm sad to say I used to be one of those who defended A&J, then i started reading here and ya'll have opened my eyes so thank you for that.
Anyways I agree with what ya'll are saying about A&J. How they are just terrible parents. Sometimes while watching I just want to stick my hand through the screen and slap the ever living sh*t out of both of them! I don't see how two people can be so dumb! It makes me so angry Emilia has to live in an environment like that. I myself am only 17 and I think I could take care of baby than the two of them combined!!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

Before he decides to make his choice to do BOTH giveaway and charity disappear. You can run but you can't hide.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Anna tweeted at 4am that Emilia is still teething. I think I'll have to stop watching or hearing about them for a while. It's very sad to watch a baby being neglected. If they got up this morning and brought her to a doctor as they're open Saturday mornings but it's unlikely as they don't get up until after midday most days.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

:-s I'm not sure if this person means that they think Emilia is just being fussy now or that she was being fussy with the whole floppy unresponsive thing but OMG it scares me to think these people have kids of their own.

flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

seems like Anna is happier to take advice from strangers on Twitter than take Emilia to the doctor...

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”