TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by nickypicky »

:barf: tryin to PROVE sumthin again with today's thumbnail-much............
Rocky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Rocky »

Did anyone notice how Emilia reacted to seeing her mom being "attacked" by the dogs? So sad :(
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

2:33-3:10. SOUND OFF PLEASE :barf:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
memememe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by memememe »

magicdragon wrote:That person on youtube is incorrect. Ireland doesn't have 'general healthcare'. Unless you have a medical card you pay for doctors visits. Only people who are unemployed (longterm) or have health conditions are entitled to a medical card (there are exceptions but doubt very much J&A have a medical card)
Yep, but I wouldn't deign to even correct such a foul mouthed vacuous twit. Funnier to see her mouthing off complete c rap :D
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

luna nova wrote:2:33-3:10. SOUND OFF PLEASE :barf:
is that the part where they change her on a toilet? I would've sat on the toilet myself and changed her on my knees.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

her hair looked extra bad today.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
CraftyLady wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:To be fair, I have a niece around the same age who is teething. You can tell when it's teething, and there's not much you can do, except try the gels and different teethers. It's not something I would think to bother a doctor with, you don't want to fall into the trap of medicating for everything. When she was crying at MSDs house she definitely had the look of a teething baby.

My problems with them are the constant tickling and teasing, that lead Emilia to look quite wary of her parents sometimes - and the bloody dogs!! They leave her on her mat on the floor with Jofus looking the other way and the dogs wandering around. Bianca did something to make Emilia cry and not only did Anna/Jofus not instantly turn around but Anna just shooed the dog away and didn't even check Emilia (if she had she'd have seen those shoes next to her.) And they have vindictive personalities to laugh about trying to start fights between the dogs, neglected baby, highly strung dogs - all I can say is I hope someone is watching over Emilia, her parents aren't.
I am not one to call the doctor about everything, but when a baby is 3 months old, and normally isn't fussy, and starts fussing all of the time, just to be on the safe side, a call pr visit will not hurt. Especially if they are medicating her for teething pain. They act like she is a toddler already. She is still a baby and should be treated as such.
Teething normally starts at that age, or it does in my family anyway which is as far as my experience goes. My son started teething at 1 month which wasn't fun. I didn't see the doctor because in the UK you have regular health visitor appointments at home or at the local doctor's clinic, and she advises on all the small health issues. I don't know how it's done in Ireland though.. I haven't heard them mention a health visitor.
I would say fine, if it's teething we should move on; however, at MSD's house when you said she just looked like a teething baby, she was actually pulling on her ear too. Sometimes teething babies can get an ear infection as well. As a mom I would just get her checked for peace of mind, and then you know that she is JUST teething. If you are uncomfortable giving them a medication that a doctor prescribes then don't give it to them (unless the child is sick and NEEDS it). You mentioned over medicating, but really, just because a doctor prescribes you something doesn't mean you have to take it.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geeklove wrote:
is that the part where they change her on a toilet? I would've sat on the toilet myself and changed her on my knees.

No (although you are right;, it is when she explains what (color, form, shape) comes out of her nose. Double :barf:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

A. even looks totally off her nut..needs some meds asap
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
I would do that too; however, I have super long legs compared to Jofus' hobbit legs.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geeklove wrote:
I would do that too; however, I have super long legs compared to Jofus' hobbit legs.
:lol: :lol: I just watched "The Hobbit" at the movies!
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
geeklove wrote: is that the part where they change her on a toilet? I would've sat on the toilet myself and changed her on my knees.
Haha Nice! I heard a lot of people were getting sick because of the way they made the movie. What did you think of it?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

nickypicky wrote::barf: tryin to PROVE sumthin again with today's thumbnail-much............
JoTroll just wants us to know he's still reading, which is funny as hell because him and Anna blocked me on twitter for saying she caused the drama about their giveaway so why come read here for more criticism. Derp
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

Jaeme wrote:
nickypicky wrote::barf: tryin to PROVE sumthin again with today's thumbnail-much............
JoTroll just wants us to know he's still reading, which is funny as hell because him and Anna blocked me on twitter for saying she caused the drama about their giveaway so why come read here for more criticism. Derp

Wait, what? They blocked you for that? How pathetic lmfao, they really can't handle the truth
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geeklove wrote:
lol I'm 5'1 so it would make my calves hurt a bit to make my legs level I would do it so she's not on the toilet or the floor. It's only a few minutes so it's not like I'd have to hold it that way for a crazy length of time or anything.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
nickypicky wrote:
sand and water wrote:
Haha Nice! I heard a lot of people were getting sick because of the way they made the movie. What did you think of it?
I saw the non-3D version but you could tell it was tots made for 3D which i hate these days I love "hobbit" stuff but actually it could have waited for DVD it's only part 1 of 3 --so yeah (i will never get into a debate with my BF about that ! :shock: :lol:)
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Today's Vlog synopsis.
They are about an hour late for lunch out with the family. J comments on how rude it was for the others to go ahead and order without them.
Anna looks like Worzel Gummidge in today's vlog - feel free to google him. She should do a Worzel Gummidge tutorial.
Anna comes back from shopping with loads of BT bags (I suspect she was shopping with MSD)
J has to do all the nappy changes again.
The ladies all go shopping and he is at a loose end. He really needs friends.
Anna does some sort of mentally deranged show with the dogs all over her. The dogs are barking and growling and Emilia starts whimpering and crying (clearly scared).
One of the dogs snarls towards A and she grabs it and pets it!?
At the end J goes to snog Anna but she pulls away while he tries to pretend they're getting closer.

That's pretty much it.

Oh - I don't get why he continued to vlog going after the lady with her phone if he was so anxious to run after her. Put the f'n camera down. Same with changing E in the toilet and already noting how dangerous it was he proceeds to hold a camera through parts of it.
zombfied
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zombfied »

magicdragon wrote:Today's Vlog synopsis.
They are about an hour late for lunch out with the family. J comments on how rude it was for the others to go ahead and order without them.
Anna looks like Worzel Gummidge in today's vlog - feel free to google him. She should do a Worzel Gummidge tutorial.
Anna comes back from shopping with loads of BT bags (I suspect she was shopping with MSD)
J has to do all the nappy changes again.
The ladies all go shopping and he is at a loose end. He really needs friends.
Anna does some sort of mentally deranged show with the dogs all over her. The dogs are barking and growling and Emilia starts whimpering and crying (clearly scared).
One of the dogs snarls towards A and she grabs it and pets it!?
At the end J goes to snog Anna but she pulls away while he tries to pretend they're getting closer.

That's pretty much it.

Oh - I don't get why he continued to vlog going after the lady with her phone if he was so anxious to run after her. Put the f'n camera down. Same with changing E in the toilet and already noting how dangerous it was he proceeds to hold a camera through parts of it.
He also decided to vlog while driving down the multistory car park!! Yes I know he would probably only bump the car, not really that dangerous but that looked very tight! I am a confidence driver but I love my car so would never film myself driving through a tiny gap. Just pathetic and stupid.

Someone said in the comments "are the vlogs getting shorter because they have something to hide" yep, they have a boring life and emotionally abuse their child. AHHHHHHHHH
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Worzel Gummidge

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

It's so pathetic that Emilia is only 3 months old and they are already plopping her in front of the tv and using that as her babysitter like she is 3 years old.

Do they ever say anything about Emilia besides "she's so cute", "she looks so cute today"? ridiculous when that's the only thing you can say about your child.

Weren't they just complaining about having no money and saying they were waiting for a check? Why then when they get said money do they run out and spend it all on things they don't even need? Clearly have no money management skills at all! Or did MSD pay for eveything?

Anna posted a picture on instagram and used the hashtags soulmate, loveofmylife and inlove.What a load of shit.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”