TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

whoa

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 17

Unread post by whoa »

Continue here please

Oh and a reminder that the topic needs to stay on topic, that means no back and forths about the recent tragedy in CT or China. We have a thread for that discussion so keep this one about what it is suppose to be about. Thanks!
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

The vlogs are so boring now its hard to realize that each day is a new one for them. You could show someone the same vlog over and over and its going to give the same result.

And I love how stupid the minions are that they don't understand how the giveaway is set up - even though Jofus did it the most confusing way possible, the minions being so confused is so funny to me.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:The vlogs are so boring now its hard to realize that each day is a new one for them. You could show someone the same vlog over and over and its going to give the same result.

And I love how stupid the minions are that they don't understand how the giveaway is set up - even though Jofus did it the most confusing way possible, the minions being so confused is so funny to me.
He probably did that so that they'll all miss a step out and he doesn't actually need to give anything away. Wouldn't put it past him to think in a penny pinching way like this.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:The vlogs are so boring now its hard to realize that each day is a new one for them. You could show someone the same vlog over and over and its going to give the same result.

Ahaha, so funny, I've seen some dumb questions on twitter so I can imagine what it must be like in the comments. One just knows that he'll not choose a winner fairly, he'll have to weed out he right answers and then find a fair way to choose. Too much work for LePoos, esp. with so many individual giveaways. His greed and cheapness made it so overcomplicated.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I cannot stand these 13 year old minions that don't know shit about life and will tell you off with "U ONLEE SEE A FEW MINUTES OF THEIR DAY DUH" or "DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH IT".

funny how desperate they are to win this bullshit they give away.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

Ok!!! So, I'm literally like 2 (T.W.O.) sec. into the vlog and I'm already disgusted by the witch.

HAIRY?!!?? AGAIN??? STILLL???? That was your comment also, like what?, few days back, when you opened your leg wide spread all over the room, and mentioned the same thing, Miss Hairy Gross!!! And do you even wash that robe you drag it day and night? EEEWWWW she grosses me out. :barf:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
luna nova
Informer
Informer

And oh my god!!!. My prayers were answered. Thank god for the Dublin trip, when E. can get her much deserved sleep, while driving for 3-4 hours?. Mind it that she is crooked in that chair, but at least she can rest her mind for a longer period of time. And, is it me or the Gofus will not let her sleep at lunch just so she can sleep in the car to Dublin?
luna nova
Informer
Informer

It bugs me always to see that when they go shopping and E. is in the car seat:
1. she is left with hat and snow suit with the hood on, INSIDE the shops.
2. the car chair has the sun vizor on. ALWAYS. I have hardly used it for my kids, and especially at that age, AND in stores, when they were not sleeping, it was a good solution of entertaining and letting them see new things. Every time when I see her in that, I feel claustrophobic.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

13:12 "Dog abuser....Whenever I'm doing something (...) they run where ever my feet are"

FLASH NEWS you moron!!! Children DO. THAT. ALL. THE. TIME. I guess you would do the same to E. If not worse, since you adore the dogs more than her. :slap:
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Dumbass Dofus has hit a new low...So, before he was a parent, he didn't care if children were killed...his words were..."Killed the kids, whatever". But now that he is a parent, he actually cares? What a piece of low life scum.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

CraftyLady wrote:Dumbass Dofus has hit a new low...So, before he was a parent, he didn't care if children were killed...his words were..."Killed the kids, whatever". But now that he is a parent, he actually cares? What a piece of low life scum.
They are both disgusting excuses for human beings
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

Her breaats are vile. Has she no shame turning up to her father in laws wedding bra-less? She never "stays stylish", she stays trashy. Gross
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

So before J became a dad he thought "pfft...whatever...kill the kids." Wow such a role model for your young viewers who aren't parents.... WTF. He has a problem with diarrhea of the mouth.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:So before J became a dad he thought "pfft...whatever...kill the kids." Wow such a role model for your young viewers who aren't parents.... WTF. He has a problem with diarrhea of the mouth.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't what he wanted to say. but he's just way too stupid to properly build a sentence.

and did any of you notice? when anna does the bianca voice... there's no "like like like like" at all. so she IS actually able to talk. but that's about it.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Anna is mental with this stupid ass schedule she's trying to keep Emilia on. Get a clue woman.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
sand and water wrote:So before J became a dad he thought "pfft...whatever...kill the kids." Wow such a role model for your young viewers who aren't parents.... WTF. He has a problem with diarrhea of the mouth.
I'm pretty sure that wasn't what he wanted to say. but he's just way too stupid to properly build a sentence.

and did any of you notice? when anna does the bianca voice... there's no "like like like like" at all. so she IS actually able to talk. but that's about it.
I am pretty sure too that it wasn't suppose to come off that way, but regardless, that is a pretty awful thing to say.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sand and water wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:

I am pretty sure too that it wasn't suppose to come off that way, but regardless, that is a pretty awful thing to say.
true.
the fact that he left it in although he could have edited it out... says everything about him.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Suntropics wrote:Anna is mental with this stupid ass schedule she's trying to keep Emilia on. Get a clue woman.
It's so weird. How can someone go from sticking a child in a swing all day to making the child only sleep for an hour or two. I'm surprised Emilia isn't rebelling. She could be for all we know. I have a feeling they would lie and say "omg the schedule is working out perfectly because Emilia never cries and is the best baby everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" lol
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

And, it seems like Judy and Benji are doing the same crazy schedule also. I'm not sure where these people are getting their info from.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:And, it seems like Judy and Benji are doing the same crazy schedule also. I'm not sure where these people are getting their info from.
From each other lol.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”