Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 18

IMZ-xo
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 18

Unread post by IMZ-xo »

The main reason for their failure is their raw desperation for YouTube Fame. Put simply.
They're so desperate for views that they'll reach the lowest of low levels to garner views and instead, it backfires on them. The whole thing backfired on them.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

dolliedays wrote:
luna nova wrote:Came across this page, which dates back in jan. 2010.

http://thetruthaboutannasaccone.blogspot.nl/

Over 300 comments about what a scam she/they are, and 3 YEARS later they are still rolling?!. How is it possible they keep up with the pressure of so much negativity and yet, they still can't see that there might be SOME truth to all of this. They are so sick.
I think as long as the money keeps coming in and allows them not to have a real job they don't care about how people see them including their own family.. as long as they can ride this You Tube money train, they will- at all cost.They have zero integrity. It won't last for ever and they'll be left , without the camera recording ,with the mess they've made of their relationship, alienating their family ,no friends, and a pack of dogs and who knows how many children by that time. The day will come that no one cares to watch your videos or see what you ate and no one will read your blog.. All of that will be nothing as they get older, it will fade. I think they need to stop living for blogs and vlogs and start living based on the fact this is the only shot at life we get! No one looks back when their children are grown and says "I wish I would have spent more time making videos and blogs!" Some people can do it and spend time with their kids.. Clearly she doesn't have the time management skills. It feels like they are always looking ahead to the next best thing and never working on what they have now, or don't have ( like friends!)
I think it's more like they don't want to care. If they truly didn't care they wouldn't feel the need to isolate themselves by hiding behind the camera, the baby, the dogs, the Tesco routine, the rudeness and condescension. These things help them not to face others, expand their circle of acquaintances, normalize their lives. It must be such anxiety to constantly be a step or two ahead in thinking up these tactics, at least to Beigey. No wonder she has no energy, lol. They've descended into such twisted weirdness, completely awkward abnormal social behaviour. Constant latenesses, probably to procrastinate associating with people, dodging conversation with people, even family members, avoiding group meetings (like Anna did in the hospital with the baby class she was supposed to take), etc. It's scary to think that maybe she's trying to have another baby because, perhaps, she's freaking out at the amount of human-to-human interaction she'll have to have once E starts, hopefully, to make friends or goes to school. Theirs will not be a home where their kids' friends will feel comfortable visiting or be welcomed. I can easily picture them telling E that she doesn't need any friends visiting as she has her little brother/sister/dogs with whom she can play. It'll be funny if the children don't get along, are like Anna and Emma used to be or fight like cats and dogs.
And that obtuse troll, thinking he's creating himself a little audience for his inane antics. E is already not all that impressed with him and let's hope she'll make it more firmly known as she gets older. Few children out of toddlerhood will find him amusing. Besides children will sense the creepy neediness in him and be uncomfortable. Poor E, the girl with the creepy, uncouth father and gawky, unsocial mother.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

Gin0915 wrote:
Meringue wrote: Have you had snow? Keep warm!

It was 43 c/109.4 here today, and lots of homes destroyed by fires. But it was also snowing today for some of the fire affected areas :?
Yes, snow was already established when we moved a few days ago: and it snowed yesterday or the day before a bit, grr. No likey. I love winters in Europe with the holiday atmosphere and subsequent carnival season but no so much here. At least I'm not in total boonies, lol. 43 degrees then snow, wow. And fire, that's awful :(.
Yeah winters in Europe would be so magical! At least in my mind anyway :) I hate winters where I live, they're so mild so it's just cool and bleak, no snow :(
Meringue
Informer
Informer

thevoiceofreason wrote:Long time reader, sporadic viewer. Just some of my opinions on the disaster that is LeFloofTv. I tend to vacillate between getting extremely aggravated by them or else just feeling sorry for them. ATM I'm leaning towards just sad for their situation.

It is clear that either one or both of them have some kind of anxiety disorder. Anna for sure has some kind of social anxiety that only gets worse the more they wrap themselves up in their little bubble. Not sure about Johnathan, he just seems socially awkward...

-they have admitted that they only go out at times when there won't be many around

-they are extremely awkward/unsure how to conduct themselves properly in social situations

-they always stay in safe, familiar places ie local shopping centres and rarely venture into town (I find it odd that Anna, who is so into fashion, restricts herself to the same circuit of shops over and over - Cork is not that small, people! Granted maybe Topshop/RiverIsland/NewLook etc may not be her style but there are more sophisticated high street shops in the city beyond Debenhams which is the only place she shops)

-her mask of makeup is definitely a shield she puts up. She always wears it in public but clearly has no problem showing her bare face on camera. She uses it to instill confidence in herself as a 'hot' girl, a reassurance or safety blanket when venturing out into the public.

-Anna is lethargic due to a lack of productivity as a result of this bubble they have created. The less you do, the less energy you have. Fact. Ever feel more tired after a day of doing absolutely nothing? She lacks the confidence to attempt anything, her fear of failure/change is holding her back. I feel like she is wasting her potential cooped up with her older husband who is clearly ready to settle down while she has barely matured.

-They stick to familiar routines - same destination, food etc. Anna seems almost fixated by the idea of a routine as she attempts to fit into the ideal she has created in her own mind. We scoff at her calling herself a perfectionist because she appears far from it but in fact I think she's right - she attempts to achieve perfection and if anything goes wrong in her plan she abandons it completely because anything less than perfect (even if better than nothing) is unacceptable. It's a warped frame of mind.

Johnathan, meanwhile, is greedy, tactless and sneaky but ultimately harmless. I don't think he is as manipulative as we have credited him to be. Maybe a bit - as much as anybody is - but not maliciously.

The whole 'show' is just a narcissistic mess created by their own self-absorption which is only enhanced by their complete detachment from reality - praised by thousands of invisible viewers, but total nobodies with no friends or human interaction in real life.

They are certainly selfish, lazy parents but not the WORST. I believe they do love Emilia, but Anna definitely resents her and doesn't feel much affection towards her - probably a result of her freedom/youth/identity being 'taken' from her as a result of her birth (in Anna's eyes perhaps, as she definitely wasn't ready for a baby)

... oops, that's some essay!

in regards to MSD's financial situation (in terms of Anna's upbringing) they are upper-middle class at BEST. Nothing wrong with that, of course, just some people seem to think they are rich or have some kind of trust-fund (This is all just speculation based on my knowledge of where they live, general Irish economy etc)
Interesting post!

"her mask of makeup is definitely a shield she puts up. She always wears it in public but clearly has no problem showing her bare face on camera. She uses it to instill confidence in herself as a 'hot' girl, a reassurance or safety blanket when venturing out into the public."

Yeah I've always found this so interesting, how she has no problem showing her bare face to the camera. Usually people who MUST wear their full face of makeup would not want to be seen. I know that if it were me and I only felt like I was hot with my makeup on, I would definitely always have my makeup done for the vlogs and would not allow my husband to film me otherwise.

I also quite agree with the perfectionist thing. This probably sounds silly, but I LOVE for things to be absolutely perfect, I worked in a hotel as a teen and so I like for my bed to be made the way we had to in the hotel, for everything to look immaculate, and yet I'm a really messy person. It's one extreme or the other with me, and I think it's because if I feel like I haven't achieved perfection, I might as well not try, or give up? :) :?
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

thevoiceofreason wrote:Long time reader, sporadic viewer. Just some of my opinions on the disaster that is LeFloofTv. I tend to vacillate between getting extremely aggravated by them or else just feeling sorry for them. ATM I'm leaning towards just sad for their situation.

It is clear that either one or both of them have some kind of anxiety disorder. Anna for sure has some kind of social anxiety that only gets worse the more they wrap themselves up in their little bubble. Not sure about Johnathan, he just seems socially awkward...

-they have admitted that they only go out at times when there won't be many around

-they are extremely awkward/unsure how to conduct themselves properly in social situations

-they always stay in safe, familiar places ie local shopping centres and rarely venture into town (I find it odd that Anna, who is so into fashion, restricts herself to the same circuit of shops over and over - Cork is not that small, people! Granted maybe Topshop/RiverIsland/NewLook etc may not be her style but there are more sophisticated high street shops in the city beyond Debenhams which is the only place she shops)

-her mask of makeup is definitely a shield she puts up. She always wears it in public but clearly has no problem showing her bare face on camera. She uses it to instill confidence in herself as a 'hot' girl, a reassurance or safety blanket when venturing out into the public.

-Anna is lethargic due to a lack of productivity as a result of this bubble they have created. The less you do, the less energy you have. Fact. Ever feel more tired after a day of doing absolutely nothing? She lacks the confidence to attempt anything, her fear of failure/change is holding her back. I feel like she is wasting her potential cooped up with her older husband who is clearly ready to settle down while she has barely matured.

-They stick to familiar routines - same destination, food etc. Anna seems almost fixated by the idea of a routine as she attempts to fit into the ideal she has created in her own mind. We scoff at her calling herself a perfectionist because she appears far from it but in fact I think she's right - she attempts to achieve perfection and if anything goes wrong in her plan she abandons it completely because anything less than perfect (even if better than nothing) is unacceptable. It's a warped frame of mind.

Johnathan, meanwhile, is greedy, tactless and sneaky but ultimately harmless. I don't think he is as manipulative as we have credited him to be. Maybe a bit - as much as anybody is - but not maliciously.

The whole 'show' is just a narcissistic mess created by their own self-absorption which is only enhanced by their complete detachment from reality - praised by thousands of invisible viewers, but total nobodies with no friends or human interaction in real life.

They are certainly selfish, lazy parents but not the WORST. I believe they do love Emilia, but Anna definitely resents her and doesn't feel much affection towards her - probably a result of her freedom/youth/identity being 'taken' from her as a result of her birth (in Anna's eyes perhaps, as she definitely wasn't ready for a baby)

in regards to MSD's financial situation (in terms of Anna's upbringing) they are upper-middle class at BEST. Nothing wrong with that, of course, just some people seem to think they are rich or have some kind of trust-fund (This is all just speculation based on my knowledge of where they live, general Irish economy etc)

YOU SAID IT ALL in just one post!!!!!!!!!!!! :hail: :hail:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Taffy03 wrote:There was a comment on today's vlog from someone asking to watch their own daily vlog they started, so I decided to watch it. Low and behold in the video, she films Jofus feeding Emilia water and then goes on and on about how it was just a sip and how she hates how ppl comment about the water potentially harming the baby...She zoomed in on October's comment so you could see her user name and is going on and on about it how she doesnt understand how ppl sit around and comment all day, which is funny considering she is sitting on her butt complaining about others commenting about A&J when she herself is...she was pregnant at 15 and is once again pregnant and she is now in college. If I was her i would be frustrated as hell watching Anna complain that she has no time, while this girl has a young kid and is pregnant while attending college, yet instead she supports them and acts like a total hypocrite. Each day I am more and more shocked by the type of subscribers A&J attract and I have been watching them since just about the very beginning of their vlogs. This girl says ppl are so immature and that Jofus is allowed to kiss his child, though she forgot to mention the creepy title of the vlog and how we should be grateful they show their lives to us. She also showed someone else's comment who comments truthfully on the vlogs a lot (stefkova), basically attacking others and showing usernames so her followers can potentially attack those who actually say the truth. She spent a good portion of her vlog telling off others who judge Anna and Jofus, yet she is allowed to judge other commenters and film their names and comments? I would love to meet J&A and this girl in person, I would have NO problem telling them what I think -_-.
I'm sure this girl makes her parents raise the kids,so that's why she says everything is just easy peasy!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

good one. you should post that to jofatarse's facebook wall.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Gin0915 wrote: I think it's more like they don't want to care. If they truly didn't care they wouldn't feel the need to isolate themselves by hiding behind the camera, the baby, the dogs, the Tesco routine, the rudeness and condescension. These things help them not to face others, expand their circle of acquaintances, normalize their lives. It must be such anxiety to constantly be a step or two ahead in thinking up these tactics, at least to Beigey. No wonder she has no energy, lol. They've descended into such twisted weirdness, completely awkward abnormal social behaviour. Constant latenesses, probably to procrastinate associating with people, dodging conversation with people, even family members, avoiding group meetings (like Anna did in the hospital with the baby class she was supposed to take), etc. It's scary to think that maybe she's trying to have another baby because, perhaps, she's freaking out at the amount of human-to-human interaction she'll have to have once E starts, hopefully, to make friends or goes to school. Theirs will not be a home where their kids' friends will feel comfortable visiting or be welcomed. I can easily picture them telling E that she doesn't need any friends visiting as she has her little brother/sister/dogs with whom she can play. It'll be funny if the children don't get along, are like Anna and Emma used to be or fight like cats and dogs.
And that obtuse troll, thinking he's creating himself a little audience for his inane antics. E is already not all that impressed with him and let's hope she'll make it more firmly known as she gets older. Few children out of toddlerhood will find him amusing. Besides children will sense the creepy neediness in him and be uncomfortable. Poor E, the girl with the creepy, uncouth father and gawky, unsocial mother.
I find it odd that Anna just assumes if she had another baby, her kids would play and be friends because they're close in age. Wrong. My mom and her brother are a year and a half apart in age and they HATED each other growing up. When her brother was a baby, she would pinch him until he cried every time my grandmother left the room. As teenagers, they fought all the time, constantly pranking each other and physically fighting. They were just all around mean to one another. Even today, they still don't have a good relationship. My husband and his brother are several years apart in age, but were best friends growing up. My point being, the age gap isn't what matters, it's the individual child. So she just shouldn't assume her kids will like each other simply because of the close age. I think it would be better for her kids to have a three or four year age gap so Emilia can help out with the new baby.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

just now watching her new year's resolutions. beige lollipop head is talking an awful lot of shit. and what the heck, anna, go make your freaking baby. you'll see what you get for being impatient and selfish.

and how will she try to get her driver's license if she wants to be preggo again soon? it took me about 2-3 months to get it. if she spends that time humping... well, to be honest: I don't see that one coming. maybe she manages to get the license but imagine that idiot on the streets.

edit: OH.MY.LORD "after I stopped being.. well, being pregnant ha ha I didn't feel like I was responsible anymore for like another human" WHAT! you're breastfeeding, you fucking idiot!! everything you eat will be what emilia gets through the milk! HOLY CRAP!
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Wanna gamble? Place ur bets on today's pervy title? Will it include one of the following words:
milf, boobs, hot wife, kissing, shake, ass, lips, etc 8-) :D
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:just now watching her new year's resolutions. beige lollipop head is talking an awful lot of shit. and what the heck, anna, go make your freaking baby. you'll see what you get for being impatient and selfish.

and how will she try to get her driver's license if she wants to be preggo again soon? it took me about 2-3 months to get it. if she spends that time humping... well, to be honest: I don't see that one coming. maybe she manages to get the license but imagine that idiot on the streets.

edit: OH.MY.LORD "after I stopped being.. well, being pregnant ha ha I didn't feel like I was responsible anymore for like another human" WHAT! you're breastfeeding, you fucking idiot!! everything you eat will be what emilia gets through the milk! HOLY CRAP!
As much as I think Anna deserves to lose her freaking mind with two kids, I don't want to see another child of theirs brought into this world and subjected to their moronic parenting, spiteful, selfish mother and imbecile, childish father.

Anna is so stupid if she doesn't realize that her diet can still affect her child. Perhaps she is formula feeding after all. Or perhaps she just doesn't give a sh*t that her crappy diet will have a negative impact on Emilia.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Nesoi wrote:Wanna gamble? Place ur bets on today's pervy title? Will it include one of the following words:
You forgot sexy! That seems to be a favorite of his. How about all of the above? "Sexy Hot Wife MILF with Boobs Kissing My Lips while Shaking That Ass." There you go Dofus.
Last edited by proudmama on Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

Amen. And let the choir sing to all of this :D

Especially this..

This is what happened to my mother when she was a child, total resentment. My granny had her at 14.
You have to be blind & deaf to not feel the resentment from Anna. Dofus at least tries but as someone else said he is so desperate for views he does the lowest of things to get them..like in the Vlog where he was kissing & snuggling w/ Emilia in an almost sexual way he did that purposely just to get ppl going crazy in the comment section.

I am still trying to figure out why Anna stuck with Dofus, she really seems to not care for him even BEFORE they got married.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Wanna gamble? Place ur bets on today's pervy title? Will it include one of the following words:
You forgot sexy! That seems to be a favorite of his.
really waiting for penis.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

anyone scared?

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

geekinthepink wrote:anyone scared?

my guess: Anna read comments or GG, freaked out, had a nervous breakdown, Jofee Jokes aka love of her life wanted to make her feel better and invented this to scares us eeewwwwww so afraid! I only believe this if I see him and his lawyers walking out a courthouse in tomorrow's vlog!

Also, what would be the offline publication??
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Lol.

I love how he wants people to be scared and take him seriously... but coming from someone who calls himself 'Jofee Saccone Joly'?

Hahaha.
Last edited by Meringue on Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:

my guess: Anna read comments or GG, freaked out, had a nervous breakdown, Jofee Jokes aka love of her life wanted to make her feel better and invented this to scares us eeewwwwww so afraid! I only believe this if I see him and his lawyers walking out a courthouse in tomorrow's vlog!

and who says that it's HIS case that has been won. bullshit.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:

and who says that it's HIS case that has been won. bullshit.
Definitely not his case, he just wants people to think it is and be afraid!

Nice try Jofee.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:he looks like a gay hairdresser without the beard?

He looks like a bad Napoleon impersonator. How sad he's resorting to a comb-over and reminiscing about being a boy-band-wannabe at the same time.
proudmama wrote:I'm sure this has been mentioned before but Anna's New Year's resolution last year really annoys me. She said her resolution was to to get pregnant yet according to her due date, she would have already been pregnant then (conception probably would have been in early to mid December). It just makes her out to look even more fake than she already does. To me, it makes it look like Emilia really was an accident but that she was trying to cover it up by saying she wanted to get pregnant. She probably figured she could fool the minions since we all know they can't put two and two together. :bhd:
I thought she suspected she may be pregnant but wasn't sure: and wanted to stir up excitement and interest by the resolution announcement and the idiocy that followed. Being fairly freshly off the pill she may not have known how her body will react to having non-pill-regulated periods, etc. Either they didn't expect it to happen so fast or it indeed was an accident. But how could she go off the pill for no reason and considered it an accident?
Maybe her pregnancy "phobia" was a way to stave off weirdos and family members who always ask couples when they will reproduce. Hate those type of questions, lol.
Nesoi wrote:Jofatty has just announced his first single will be a cover of ''I'm Too Sexy'' featuring this pic as the single cover

Ladies enjoy http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&hl=en& ... ,s:0,i:115
Omgods, hahaha :rofl: :rofl:, hideous.
Suntropics wrote:Jonathan is such a damn liar. "Oh I told the agency I am not working on anything for the next three months". More like they probably told him they didn't need him for the next three months. That is, if said agency even exists.

I agree with those above that said the ending was just weird. But then I get creeped out every time he kisses her. It doesn't look sweet, it just looks off.
Agency, ey? I thought he had his own successful company, lol. It is more likely that they fired him. He hadn't had this so called company for a long time why take such a long brake with the expenses of a young baby, planning of another, six dogs and over-sized house and a demanding, depressed, useless wife? More of his brainless flakiness. Sacrifice a supposedly good source of income to chase a pipe faux dream that died a decade ago. He realized he was fat but only in terms of his appeal to mass audiences. Lol, how ridiculous does that sound. Too bad he doesn't realize loosing weight will still leave him bald, ugly, stunted, unappealing, squealing, annoying, meretricious, insipid, mercenary, trivial, boring, unintelligent and lacking in charisma.
Valentino wrote:JoJabba needs to lose "thurdy" aka 30 pounds. I love when he said he didn't realize it was that bad. Quit looking in the mirror of denial you pudgy looking cabbage patch, ugh! And 3 months to lose the weight LMAO! The way he eats? PLEASE.

And Anna in the background saying he will lose the weight because she KNOWS how he is. Yeah, we all know how he is. The only things the man can finish is a X-Large Dominio's pizza. He's be trying to lose weight since when? June? And he's only lost 10 pounds (so he says, i don't see it).

Good luck to project flop diet. It will soon rest in peace with project flop boy band (IT WAS BEFORE THE INTERNETS!), project flop director, project flop man channel and project flop music revival.
Lol, exactly. So predictable his own mother doesn't bother to take him seriously. And let's not forget how he tried to lose weight before the wedding. That didn't pan out too well either. Last August he claimed to have lost, called himself Joskinny, yet he looked exactly the same. The word "delusion" and it's derivatives are becoming synonymous with Trollfungus and The Beige One. But I guess troll skulls are too thick to see through any foggy walls they put around themselves.
lemontree wrote:didn't find the comment i meant, I believe it was eliminated since it was the day Jofus was answeering the minion's questions in the comments, but I found this one HAHAHAHA

Is it just I or does this not seem like it was written by a man? The syntax, sentence structure, words seem like a female wrote this.
:lol: :tu: Woo Hoo! Triple yes! to everything! Trollfungus! :lol: :lol:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”