Lira
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 18

Unread post by Lira »

Also:

THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO BE LATE TO ANYTHING EVER.... WTF WERE THEY SO BUSY DOING THAT TIME JUST PASSED THEM BY?

OH, NVM GUYS... THEY WERE SLEEPING.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 17

Unread post by lemontree »

Lira wrote:Also:

THEY HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO BE LATE TO ANYTHING EVER.... WTF WERE THEY SO BUSY DOING THAT TIME JUST PASSED THEM BY?

OH, NVM GUYS... THEY WERE SLEEPING.
they normally have breakfast at 1pm, so obviously they couldn't be all ready to leave at 12.30 and arrive at 1pm... so rude, my mum would be really pissed at me
FaispasciFaispasca
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FaispasciFaispasca »

Gurugossip1234 wrote:
flipflop wrote:would propping her up like that on the sofa not be bad for her back? Surely it's not good for her developing body...? I would get a sore back if I was to sit like that for a length of time.
I was thinking that too. They had like 5 pillows holding her up. That can not be good for a young baby. It is so sad
Yes she looks left alone and must be uncomfortable, after the swing now it's the couch :roll:
We never see Anna holding/cuddling Emilia on the couch, when Anna is on it it's with the 6 dogs crawling over her and Emilia is in her swing (or in Jonathan arms lately)! The only time I saw her was when she was feeding Emilia a while ago... So sad, when you see how happy and secure is baby Julianna (itsjudyslife) in the loving arms of all her family or just in Judy's!
They are both so close, you can already see the distance Anna is putting between her and Emilia.

In today vlog (I watched it, I admit :-? ), Emilia touch her left ear several times, she must be in pain!
I can't believe they don't even take her temperature (unless I miss it?), it's an easy thing to do!
And how bad J. talk about MSD, "Oh jeez, who brought her?' at 6:00 min I wonder why she didn't tell him something back :?
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

is it a teething cupcake or actually some kind of sweets??
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Ew looking back its like J didn't bother to shave or aleast clean up his facial hair. The scruffy look isn't wedding appropriate, especially for the groom... Then again seeing what he wore to his dads wedding, yeah .. I can't even.. ugh.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

lemontree wrote:Image

I just can't with this photo Anna your daughter is NOT a DOG that pisses me off!!! O MY LORD please DO NOT have anymore babies!!!! PLEASE!! :x :x :x :x
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nickypicky wrote:

I just can't with this photo Anna your daughter is NOT a DOG that pisses me off!!! O MY LORD please DO NOT have anymore babies!!!! PLEASE!! :x :x :x :x
we all know she calls the dogs her brothers and sisters, and now she actually is starting to make her behave like it too.. smh...
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PolkaDotPenguin »

omg please tell me this is not for real - he is changing her on the freaking toilet! Not only that but her head is touching the back of it! They could have at least used the carseat. Freaking sickos!

RosemaryMint
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RosemaryMint »

lemontree wrote:
nickypicky wrote:

we all know she calls the dogs her brothers and sisters, and now she actually is starting to make her behave like it too.. smh...
Hi! :newby:

I believe it is a teething toy, I think I remember it from one of A's videos, where she showed some of E's stuff (can't believe I actually payed attention :-?) Poor baby... It kills me to see her deprived of the love and attention she deserves...
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gurugossip1234 wrote:I am trying to find a video to post on here where Anna was doing 'modeling' for some jeans and Jonathan is sitting there vlogging amongst the women... Awkward much?! I will link it here:

Vlog number 184, is also called 'Christmas is cancelled'... How original for this years vlog title! Also had to mention todays vlog thumbnail... How false is the picture of them kissing?? I can just imagine them posing for it. She doesnt even seem to be kissing back.

Wow I cannot believe how horrible Anna looks here in this video. Her hair is a freaking rats nest!
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Werent they just talking about budget in the video the other day and then she went out and got the baby a $44 bath robe - is she freaking serious?
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Werent they just talking about budget in the video the other day and then she went out and got the baby a $44 bath robe - is she freaking serious?
and J actually said something like "what a good save/catch", can't remember it well. Seriously, she doesn't need one, you dry your baby after bathing it and instantly put clothes on it. I hope we won't see Emilia on a sunday, in her new stupid over-prized robe, sitting on the couch and "watching" cartoons....
RosemaryMint
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RosemaryMint »

lemontree wrote:
PolkaDotPenguin wrote:Werent they just talking about budget in the video the other day and then she went out and got the baby a $44 bath robe - is she freaking serious?
and J actually said something like "what a good save/catch", can't remember it well. Seriously, she doesn't need one, you dry your baby after bathing it and instantly put clothes on it. I hope we won't see Emilia on a sunday, in her new stupid over-prized robe, sitting on the couch and "watching" cartoons....
Aww, now she has one robe like her mommy to live in every day!
PolkaDotPenguin
Gossiper
Gossiper

We bought a robe for our little one and it was like $6 at Target - It was the stupidest purchase I think I made. Why? Because you take your child out of the bath and dry them off. Since they are that little you have to put them in a diaper asap because they will pee everywhere. Then if you add the bath robe on its stupid because well it just is. You get them dressed and be done with it. They are seriously mental cases!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
They will put it on her over her clothes so she can look "cute" while overheating and being bound up (so she doesn't move too much and cause them inconvenience :cry: ).
Yeah, next thing, they will be buying her a coffee cup.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

So, this is what happened.

1. They got paid.
2. Anna shopped.
3. Fatso got laid.

(only because he let her spend the money the way she wanted).
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
lemontree wrote:
They will put it on her over her clothes so she can look "cute" while overheating and being bound up (so she doesn't move too much and cause them inconvenience :cry: ).
Yeah, next thing, they will be buying her a coffee cup.
along with a piece of pizza..oh wait, maybe a chicken nugget since they treat her like the dogs...
Lira
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lira »

:P

Their life in 3 steps.
Magic.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:We bought a robe for our little one and it was like $6 at Target - It was the stupidest purchase I think I made. Why? Because you take your child out of the bath and dry them off. Since they are that little you have to put them in a diaper asap because they will pee everywhere. Then if you add the bath robe on its stupid because well it just is. You get them dressed and be done with it. They are seriously mental cases!
I never got one for my son for the same reason ( need to get that diaper on ASAP !) They are cute.. $6 is okay to pay when it's something to look cute for a few pictures but my jaw dropped.. $44 for a baby robe :? Maybe instead they should have bought alot of onuses/vest since they seem to have such a problem changing hers when it has " just a little" poo on them!
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:
Gurugossip1234 wrote:I am trying to find a video to post on here where Anna was doing 'modeling' for some jeans and Jonathan is sitting there vlogging amongst the women... Awkward much?! I will link it here:

Vlog number 184, is also called 'Christmas is cancelled'... How original for this years vlog title! Also had to mention todays vlog thumbnail... How false is the picture of them kissing?? I can just imagine them posing for it. She doesnt even seem to be kissing back.

Wow I cannot believe how horrible Anna looks here in this video. Her hair is a freaking rats nest!
And did you see his outfit?? Wow, he looked like a moron. T-shirt, that ugly ass scarf, and short pants/long shorts? I guess when you are a troll, all shorts are long.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”