dolliedays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by dolliedays »

beautyish2 wrote:
geeklove wrote:I think they should make her a doctors appointment within the next couple days if she spikes a fever because of how bad this flu season is.
I agree
The thing is when Jofus started getting sick he posted that he was trying to stay away from Emelia so he didn't get her sick and the same day he post a picture holding Emelia up right by his face with the limsip. It's possible she would have gotten sick anyway but I think they should have done more to keep her away from J while he's coughing everywhere! I'm sure Anna didn't let him out of his diaper duty or anything else.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

beautyish2 wrote:
geeklove wrote:I think they should make her a doctors appointment within the next couple days if she spikes a fever because of how bad this flu season is.
I agree
This flu season has been deadly, mostly for children and the elderly :( Very scary stuff.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

sand and water wrote:Had to comment on Anna's 4 month postpartum update. No Anna. Emilia will not be crawling by the end of the month. She can barely hold her head up during tummy time, as noticed in today's or yesterday's vlog. Yes she can roll from tummy to back. That is normal for a 2 MONTH OLD. Just because she is wiggly doesn't mean she will crawl. My son wiggles around in a complete circle. Doesn't mean he is going to be crawling my 3 months lol. Everything she is saying that Emilia is doing is what my son started doing when he first turned 2 months old. He will be 3 months on the 20th and he is light years ahead of Emilia with being mobile, kicking, talking, tummy time, rolling over, etc. I feel for that poor baby because you know she hardly has time on the floor. I bet it's only what they show on the vlog, then it's in the swing for her. The one thing that she isn't getting that is the most important, for a child to thrive, is the attention she needs. I mentioned in yesterday's vlog how Anna's reaction to Emilia spitting up was "is her babygrow ok?" And I got comments saying well ""she said that because she wanted to know if she needed to change it", and "She didn't want emilia sitting in spit up." Well, first of all, it took a pretty damn long time for them to even notice that she spit up, and instead of a first reaction, "Oh is she ok?" No, she says, is the babygrow ok. No she didn't ask in case she needed to be changed because if you LISTEN to her she says something about giving her a bath. So why would she change her before a bath? THINK ABOUT IT MINIONS. Her concern is Emilia's outfits, and that is it.

BTW. My sweet princess did great today. She is in bed for the night. :)
Yay, I'm glad she's well, so scary to go through that at her age for her and yo--even if it's something routine.
I've a question about the teething. So those of you who are moms think it wasn't teething but something else, like an earache? She would have a tooth or two by now otherwise, no?
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Gin0915 wrote:
sand and water wrote:Had to comment on Anna's 4 month postpartum update. No Anna. Emilia will not be crawling by the end of the month. She can barely hold her head up during tummy time, as noticed in today's or yesterday's vlog. Yes she can roll from tummy to back. That is normal for a 2 MONTH OLD. Just because she is wiggly doesn't mean she will crawl. My son wiggles around in a complete circle. Doesn't mean he is going to be crawling my 3 months lol. Everything she is saying that Emilia is doing is what my son started doing when he first turned 2 months old. He will be 3 months on the 20th and he is light years ahead of Emilia with being mobile, kicking, talking, tummy time, rolling over, etc. I feel for that poor baby because you know she hardly has time on the floor. I bet it's only what they show on the vlog, then it's in the swing for her. The one thing that she isn't getting that is the most important, for a child to thrive, is the attention she needs. I mentioned in yesterday's vlog how Anna's reaction to Emilia spitting up was "is her babygrow ok?" And I got comments saying well ""she said that because she wanted to know if she needed to change it", and "She didn't want emilia sitting in spit up." Well, first of all, it took a pretty damn long time for them to even notice that she spit up, and instead of a first reaction, "Oh is she ok?" No, she says, is the babygrow ok. No she didn't ask in case she needed to be changed because if you LISTEN to her she says something about giving her a bath. So why would she change her before a bath? THINK ABOUT IT MINIONS. Her concern is Emilia's outfits, and that is it.

BTW. My sweet princess did great today. She is in bed for the night. :)
Yay, I'm glad she's well, so scary to go through that at her age for her and yo--even if it's something routine.
I've a question about the teething. So those of you who are moms think it wasn't teething but something else, like an earache? She would have a tooth or two by now otherwise, no?

Not necessarily. Babies can be effectively teething and showing all teething symptoms but it can be weeks before teeth appear.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Suntropics wrote:This reminds me, did anyone notice that in yesterday's video Jonathan was saying that Emilia is a super human and all that crap he was spewing? These two can't actually think Emilia is advanced can they?
Advanced? LOL The only way they know that Emilia is still breathing is when she smiles or laughs. If she was to do neither, Anna and Jofus would have to poke her with a stick to see if she was still on planet earth.
Lol, haha, I'd be so worried if my baby was so placid as she put it. (I was actually impressed by her use of the word and wanted to say "See you can be articulate, stop stooping to Dofus's level!.) The kid seems so sluggish, inert, idk, phlegmatic. If that's just her personality, go figure those two having such a baby.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Bluewolf wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Yay, I'm glad she's well, so scary to go through that at her age for her and yo--even if it's something routine.

Not necessarily. Babies can be effectively teething and showing all teething symptoms but it can be weeks before teeth appear.
Ah, ok, so she could have been teething. Wow, how does one figure out it's teething and not something else. I'd be so worried, lol.

geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

they didn't make an appointment when she had this near-death-scenario going on. why would they do it now? give her some lemsip, all will be fine.

dumbass bastards.

on a more serious note: TAKE THAT CHILD TO A DOCTOR!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:
lisa123 wrote:in the blog post anna said that there are no signs of teeth yet but a couple of weeks ago E was teething...if she was teething and that uncomfortable a couple of weeks ago shouldnt there be some signs of teeth by now?
Yeah, I noticed that too. When babies get fussy from teething, they continue to fuss until the teeth come in. It's not like they fuss for a day or two and then no teeth for weeks. It just doesn't work that way. For example, my baby has been fussy for about a week now and his top front teeth are about to come through any day now (I can see it peeking through). Anna just doesn't understand why babies cry. In the past, every time Emilia cried in the vlogs, Anna would assume E was hungry, even though babies cry for many different reasons. She just assumes teething because she's not smart enough to figure out what else could be wrong.
when do babies normally start to teeth?
It varies. The earliest it can start (on average) is 4 months, but usually not until around 6 months. My son started teething at about 5 months and got his first tooth at about 5.5 months (which is a little early). So, Emilia could be teething BUT babies don't just cry when teething. They exhibit other symptoms as well, such as chewing on everything, excessive drooling, swollen gums and fussiness. From my experience with teething and based on what I've read, babies don't usually start teething until a week or two before a tooth appears.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Looks like J had to run out and buy a thermometer. They really should have had one already. Atleast now they'll check to see if she has a fever .. I'm thinking she must :(

I REALLY hope they take her to the doctor.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

dolliedays wrote:Looks like J had to run out and buy a thermometer. They really should have had one already. Atleast now they'll check to see if she has a fever .. I'm thinking she must :(

Yeah they should've had one when they were assigning her crying to be teething.
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beautyish2 »

Really? J twitter

i tested on me first and i got 36.1 and than i tried her and she got 36.9! reading the huge booklet to see what it all means

maybe i should call in the emergency services & get her airlifted to Dublin Airport and than fly her over to John Hopkins.. just to be sure!
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

dolliedays wrote:Looks like J had to run out and buy a thermometer. They really should have had one already. Atleast now they'll check to see if she has a fever .. I'm thinking she must :(

I can't get over that they didn't even have one. Do they prepare for anything?!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

beautyish2 wrote:Really? J twitter

i tested on me first and i got 36.1 and than i tried her and she got 36.9! reading the huge booklet to see what it all means

maybe i should call in the emergency services & get her airlifted to Dublin Airport and than fly her over to John Hopkins.. just to be sure!
36.9C equals about 98.4F. Not a big deal, it's totally a fine temp. At least they took her temperature. Now the question will be, if she does end up having a fever will they take her to the doctor? Probably not.

Side note: J's temp is a little low, perhaps the thermometer isn't calibrated correctly?
beautyish2
Informer
Informer

proudmama wrote:

36.9C equals about 98.4F. Not a big deal, it's totally a fine temp. At least they took her temperature. Now the question will be, if she does end up having a fever will they take her to the doctor? Probably not.

Side note: J's temp is a little low, perhaps the thermometer isn't calibrated correctly?
Sad that they we know they wouldn't bother. Poor kid..doesn't deserve such heartless parents
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:

Hopefully it won't be a bad illness, but fevers can hit hard and fast though.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

bahahahaha I can picture Anna doing this :D
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Hopefully it won't be a bad illness, but fevers can hit hard and fast though.
The scariest thing about it is that fevers can kill babies. As a toddler, I got a fever and had to be rushed to the ER where they placed ice packs all over my body to cool me down quickly. If Emilia does get a fever (101F or 38.3C) or more, I really, really hope they take it seriously and seek immediate medical attention.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

proudmama wrote:

Or knowing them-they might be using it completely incorrectly.

Fevers are usually worse at night so I hope they stay vigilant and don't think just because she's ok now that she's not going to get worse. He thinks he's funny joking about her, but he really shouldn't seeing as this could just be the start of her illness. He's such an ass.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

J just tweeted asking if he should give her 7up. NO OMG THIS POOR CHILD
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geeklove wrote:J just tweeted asking if he should give her 7up. NO OMG THIS POOR CHILD
OMG, some idiot commented and said that he'll get flack from haters but the 7up won't hurt her? WTF??!! So because people say it's not good for a baby, they're "haters??" People are so f*cking stupid!!

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”