TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

JaJa
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by JaJa »

Dont they need a rectal thermometer to get an accurate reading on babies???
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:Anna tweeted that her heart breaks a little every time Emilia coughs...says the same woman who doesn't even flinch when her baby cries.
lol who is she kidding.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Unread post by luna nova »

geeklove wrote:J just tweeted asking if he should give her 7up. NO OMG THIS POOR CHILD
They are NUTS. And he is the sick one, going out, buying food, thermometers and god knows what else. In the mean time, that bitch is feeling sorry for herself, stays at home, with the Ipad/phone/computer in her hands, while fishing for twitter compliments about how good of a mother she is. NOT :slap:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
moomin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by moomin »

So I only watched the 4 month video because it was on the homepage, I thought it was a bit odd how the baby was showing interest in the doll but Anna just teased her with it, said how much the baby loved it and then put it firmly out of the child's reach! Surely you want your baby to be responsive to things and encourage them to play?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Someone's response to J's tweet about giving E 7up:

I seriously hope this person was joking. What kind of 4 month old baby is "off their milk?" :? All babies that age, unless they're receiving parenteral nutrition are getting either formula or breastmilk. Besides, how would 7up "rehydrate" a baby? It's mostly sugar! If a baby is dehydrated, then the baby should be given breastmilk or formula or in the case of severe dehydration be taken to the hospital for IV fluids. Whoever commented that is probably the type of person to give their baby coke and chicken nuggets from McDs.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Lol, Johnathan is sick and Anna goes and sleeps in the other bedroom
ImageImage
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Today's vlog has them shoving Emilia's hand into one of the dog's gob's.......need I say more. They should shove that rectal thermometer where the sun don't shine! Ass---holes! :raging: :slap:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

NomNomMinionMunch wrote:Lol, Johnathan is sick and Anna goes and sleeps in the other bedroom
Probably not any different than from their usual sleeping arrangement. :giggle:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

proudmama wrote:Someone's response to J's tweet about giving E 7up:

I seriously hope this person was joking. What kind of 4 month old baby is "off their milk?" :? All babies that age, unless they're receiving parenteral nutrition are getting either formula or breastmilk. Besides, how would 7up "rehydrate" a baby? It's mostly sugar! If a baby is dehydrated, then the baby should be given breastmilk or formula or in the case of severe dehydration be taken to the hospital for IV fluids. Whoever commented that is probably the type of person to give their baby coke and chicken nuggets from McDs.
That's me the idiot is replying to and worse I think she's a grown woman. I replied to her once more but I give up.. I realize you can't give someone common sense.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

funny how she goes on about painting her nails for the first time since having emilia.

god, this woman is so dumb. I can't believe it.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

geekinthepink wrote:funny how she goes on about painting her nails for the first time since having emilia.

why bother at all? she is literally going nowhere, when was the last time she actually left that nest of germs? she is the only person not ill and yet she spends some days in a row indoors, I would go maaaaad!
don't paint your nails, go out and air your brain woman, maybe you will regain your ability to think....
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:funny how she goes on about painting her nails for the first time since having emilia.

A mom actually had time to paint her nails :o :o :o She's the first mom EVER to paint her nails :roll:

Does she want a medal?
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

They are beyond stupid, he is ill as fuck and he goes out, she is ok, so she stays indoors aaaaaa I just wanna scream at them.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sylwi wrote:

why bother at all? she is literally going nowhere, when was the last time she actually left that nest of germs? she is the only person not ill and yet she spends some days in a row indoors, I would go maaaaad!
don't paint your nails, go out and air your brain woman, maybe you will regain your ability to think....
I don't know. also, who would paint their nails a day before they get induced? I mean, really? that's the very last thing I'd do.
agreed. I'd go out for a walk asap with baby and maybe two of the 46 dogs.

on another note: I hope she feels bad about sending jofatso out although he's clearly unwell to buy her beauty wipes and 0 % fat yoghurt. she's absolutely mental.
sylwi
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sylwi »

where do they live? in the middle of a blackhole? there are no shops in a walking distance? what about home delivery? it exists even in my small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's 2013 ppl, you can have everything delivered!!!, I just can't get over their lack of thinking abilities, they create problems that for normal ppl don't exist
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sylwi wrote:where do they live? in the middle of a blackhole? there are no shops in a walking distance? what about home delivery? it exists even in my small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's 2013 ppl, you can have everything delivered!!!, I just can't get over their lack of thinking abilities, they create problems that for normal ppl don't exist
did you say how absolutely "devastated *eyes darted to the LEFT again*" anna was because she doesn't know how to drive? and how she's definitely gonna learn it this year?

:rofl:
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Here, let me stick Emelia's hand in the dogs mouth, and laugh when he bites down on it.
nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by nickypicky »

yes! breathe crazy on your baby and MAKE her sick too you idiot! for fuck sake!!!
Last edited by nickypicky on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

OMG Anna.. the "olden days when men used to go off to war" .. not just men, women too and it happens EVERY.DAY. I have many friends who's husbands are in the military and didn't see their child for a year or more. She's so out of touch with reality!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:Here, let me stick Emelia's hand in the dogs mouth, and laugh when he bites down on it.
... oh fucking hell. I just can't ....

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”