TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Unread post by Gin0915 »

luna nova wrote:So, E. rolls for the FIRST time in her life, and Greyge doesn't remember when exactly that happened: Beginning or towards end of December. Even I KNOW you moron! You would think since E. is her first child, she would be so EXCITED about it, yet she mentions it like it was not a big deal. :slap:
I can imagine when E. grows older and if she would ask about her infant year, milestones etc. the morons would tell her: "Girl, I am too busy now and I don't remember. Just google it".

The fact that E. can look back years from now and see those 2 morons how they interact, it makes me cringe, but also makes me so sad. I am thinking more and more that they could create lots of beautiful memories for her, to help her on the way to one day becoming a mother herself?

I lost my mother few years ago, when I was pregnant with our twins, moved to the Netherlands at 7 months pregnant, not knowing anybody but my husband, and there I was alone, facing the simplest questions from the house doctor whether I, when I was a child, had i.e. chicken pox; or having my mother around to tell me when I used to crawl, talk, first tooth etc, as my children did at the same age. There was nobody that could give me that answer, amongst other answers that first time mothers are facing.

This bitch doesn't deserve to have children. EVER.
On the other hand, almost every single day of her life is exactly the same, not surprising she cannot tell if something happened 2 or 4 months ago.
Wow, that must have been a ridiculously stressful and tough time for you. Really a test of strength.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I don't velieve them when they say they took her to the doctor when she was "teething"!
They would at least have mentioned it very quick, just like they did with her 2months check up- Also they were having this talk in the car about the teetha that J's sister recommended, and they never said if their doc said it was okay to use it or something
I think they just said it to not look as bad. My opinion ;)
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

CraftyLady wrote:Jonathan posted a picture of him and gobs of cadberry creme eggs. WHat kins of diet is he on? What a joke.
it's the "make me gain 0.01 of my bmi to be obese in 2 weeks diet"

we all knew he wasn't doing it with the very best intention, but he really is using excuses to it's fullest. After 2 weeks we already had 8923 times the "next Monday"-excuse, the "family was visiting"-excuse, and now the "i'm so sick"-excuse. Ridiculous. A person that is determined to lose weight will make serious changes in their lifestyle, but apparently, he can't. He's too stuck in the Princess Poo Palace!
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Queen Bee »

Did she say that she hates that mop because she has to rinse it out every time? Shouldn't you always rinse your mop out before you use it, and several times while you're using it? This makes no sense to me :? I am constantly baffled by things they do, and say.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

lemontree wrote:I don't velieve them when they say they took her to the doctor when she was "teething"!
They would at least have mentioned it very quick, just like they did with her 2months check up- Also they were having this talk in the car about the teetha that J's sister recommended, and they never said if their doc said it was okay to use it or something
I don't believe that they took her to the doctor either. Anna is probably just saying that so people think she's a good mother.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Suntropics wrote:
lemontree wrote:I don't velieve them when they say they took her to the doctor when she was "teething"!
I don't believe that they took her to the doctor either. Anna is probably just saying that so people think she's a good mother.
Me either, the vlogs are so boring, taking E to the doctor would have been a production for them, I think it would have come up and she's just saying it now to keep up the doting mother image on her blog and SD channel. I'm sure we'll catch her in this lie too, as always ..she tells on herself .
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Queen Bee »

dolliedays wrote:
Suntropics wrote:
Me either, the vlogs are so boring, taking E to the doctor would have been a production for them, I think it would have come up and she's just saying it now to keep up the doting mother image on her blog and SD channel. I'm sure we'll catch her in this lie too, as always ..she tells on herself .

I don't believe they took her to the doctor either. Emilia was teething while her brother was in town. Anna wouldn't even take Emilia to the other room when they were at MSD's house when her brother was in town. Same thing at the restaurant the following day. There is no way this selfish woman would let Emilia's not feeling well interfere with her Christmas plans. That was clear Christmas morning when she and jofee jokes opened their gifts before Emilia's.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

Yes, being sick sucks... but the dramatics and the whining and the complaining. WE GET IT YOU'RE SICK WITH A COLD, JOFUS!!! He acts like he contracted malaria. Jesus, I hope Anna doesn't catch his cold because the vlogs will feat. her 'dying' of a cold and telling us every 20 seconds how sick she is. I'm having flashbacks to when she was pregnant and had allergies :roll: She was even more unbearable than normal.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Just watched the makeup collection vid and the top comments surely is a joke, lol:
"OMFG. IVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS FOR A YEAR, I MADE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT TWITTER ACCOUNTS ASKING FOR YOU TO DO THIS SO YOU'D REALISE THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE IT. I'VE BEEN REVISING ALL DAY&THIS HAS JUST MADE MY LIFE&THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. SOUNDS OBSESSIVE BUT O M G."
I cannot decide if it's a jest or creep-tastic. :lol:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:Yes, being sick sucks... but the dramatics and the whining and the complaining. WE GET IT YOU'RE SICK WITH A COLD, JOFUS!!! He acts like he contracted malaria. Jesus, I hope Anna doesn't catch his cold because the vlogs will feat. her 'dying' of a cold and telling us every 20 seconds how sick she is. I'm having flashbacks to when she was pregnant and had allergies :roll: She was even more unbearable than normal.
He's milking it for the sympathy and possible parcels of Cadbury Eggs, lol.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:Yes, being sick sucks... but the dramatics and the whining and the complaining. WE GET IT YOU'RE SICK WITH A COLD, JOFUS!!! He acts like he contracted malaria. Jesus, I hope Anna doesn't catch his cold because the vlogs will feat. her 'dying' of a cold and telling us every 20 seconds how sick she is. I'm having flashbacks to when she was pregnant and had allergies :roll: She was even more unbearable than normal.
LOL If he eats anymore cadbury eggs/junk he's going to have cellulite migrate to his face. There's no areas left on his body for dimpling/pudge.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:Just watched the makeup collection vid and the top comments surely is a joke, lol:
"OMFG. IVE BEEN WANTING TO SEE THIS FOR A YEAR, I MADE LIKE 5 DIFFERENT TWITTER ACCOUNTS ASKING FOR YOU TO DO THIS SO YOU'D REALISE THAT PEOPLE WANT TO SEE IT. I'VE BEEN REVISING ALL DAY&THIS HAS JUST MADE MY LIFE&THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. SOUNDS OBSESSIVE BUT O M G."
LOL. Someone could write a screenplay based on the LeShatTv comments. A thriller featuring numerous minion obsessives and their psychotic/creepy love for those two morons.

THE COMMENTS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE HOUSE :?
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
LOL If he eats anymore cadbury eggs/junk he's going to have cellulite migrate to his face. There's no areas left on his body for dimpling/pudge.
And it's a long way to Easter. I think he's a tad confused and backwards--because at that rate he'll GAIN 30lbs in 3 months.

dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:Just watched the makeup collection vid and the top comments surely is a joke, lol:
LOL. Someone could write a screenplay based on the LeShatTv comments. A thriller featuring numerous minion obsessives and their psychotic/creepy love for those two morons.

I'd watch it :corn: :rofl:
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:

And it's a long way to Easter. I think he's a tad confused and backwards--because at that rate he'll GAIN 30lbs in 3 months.
...but he has a trainer, don't you know. DIET means nothing as long as you exercise. He's an idiot. I'm guessing his trainer will have to hold some thai food or a domino's pizza and promise 5 bites for every 1 min of training time.

Run with your lard ass towards the pepperoni & cheese light, Jofus.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Amazing how stupid Jonathan is, says he has been avoiding the baby cause he doesn't want to get her sick and then proceeds to not only breathe in her face but put his hands all over her hands and her face. Hey idiot, that's a good way to get her sick. The lack of common sense between the TWO of them is astounding.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

...but he has a trainer, don't you know. DIET means nothing as long as you exercise. He's an idiot. I'm guessing his trainer will have to hold some thai food or a domino's pizza and promise 5 bites for every 1 min of training time.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Apparently Anna drinks coffee at midnight too :o I bet she doesn't include it on what I ate Wednesday :P

Either they are still keeping Emelia up very late in her swing while they watch TV/You Tube or leave her upstairs in their bed with all those blankets alone. :?

..She just left a comment on this girls video saying:
TheStyleDiet 2 hours ago
Lmao I spat my coffee out I was laughing so hard while watching this!!! :D PLEASE tell me you checked out his Facebook!?! And I thought your hair looked really pretty!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

Ahaha, they ought dangle a slice of pizza or a candy bar in front of Dofungus, like they do with carrot in front of a donkey to make him go.
He was probably thinking of new nasty vlog titles while the trainer spoke to him about the diet part. Or, with his attention span, he heard selectively, "Blah, blah, blah, eat, blah, blah, weight, blah, blah, blah, lose, blah, blah, blah..."

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:

The minions are even more moronic that LeDufuses. I'm beginning to understand why Anna doesn't go anywhere alone, lol. Not.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”