TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 19

dolliedays
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 19

Post by dolliedays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:43 am

Dandelion wrote:They inhibit Emilia so much. She wants to move but they just shove her back into place on the sofa whenever she falls forward. Why is it so hard for them to see that is a bad place for her?
And of course the dogs and the breathing. So disrespectful and gross. And if Jonathan is as ill as he makes out to be (I'm sure he's a big dramatic whiner) it is irresponsible of him to be out driving.
And Anna is so stupid, God! I swear her brain cells are diminishing by the minute. The things that come out of her mouth are so imbecilic it's embarrassing to watch.
Seemed like she wanted to be in a position other than sitting..she's trying to go forward and it irked me to no end to see him pushing her head back. She needs to be put on her tummy on the floor and have her toys in front of her to play with. If she was falling over forward while J was right there, I'm amazed she hasn't fallen over forwards "watching" Peppa Pig. It's only a matter of time :? Anna needs to stop with the Peppa Pig and never ever do an English accent again.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:46 am

Dandelion wrote:They inhibit Emilia so much. She wants to move but they just shove her back into place on the sofa whenever she falls forward. Why is it so hard for them to see that is a bad place for her?
And of course the dogs and the breathing. So disrespectful and gross. And if Jonathan is as ill as he makes out to be (I'm sure he's a big dramatic whiner) it is irresponsible of him to be out driving.
And Anna is so stupid, God! I swear her brain cells are diminishing by the minute. The things that come out of her mouth are so imbecilic it's embarrassing to watch.
this must be especially hard to watch for mommies. I can barely watch that anymore.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Post by Nesoi » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:48 am

sylwi wrote:where do they live? in the middle of a blackhole? there are no shops in a walking distance? what about home delivery? it exists even in my small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's 2013 ppl, you can have everything delivered!!!, I just can't get over their lack of thinking abilities, they create problems that for normal ppl don't exist
She hasn't once taken E out in her stroller around the block just by herself, most new mums would love to do that bonding time with their kids. Instead she prefers if germs are breathed over her and sticks her hand in the dog's mouth. This is neglect middle-class style! :1+1:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dandelion » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:50 am

geekinthepink wrote:
this must be especially hard to watch for mommies. I can barely watch that anymore.
It's just cruel.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 am

Nesoi wrote:
sylwi wrote:where do they live? in the middle of a blackhole? there are no shops in a walking distance? what about home delivery? it exists even in my small town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it's 2013 ppl, you can have everything delivered!!!, I just can't get over their lack of thinking abilities, they create problems that for normal ppl don't exist
She hasn't once taken E out in her stroller around the block just by herself, most new mums would love to do that bonding time with their kids. Instead she prefers if germs are breathed over her and sticks her hand in the dog's mouth. This is neglect middle-class style! :1+1:

She hasn't left her house in 4 or 5 days. I'd go INSANE.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:53 am

Nesoi wrote:
yeah, she doesn't go out when nobody's protecting her flawless beauty.

spoilt BITCH, that's what you are, you beige disaster!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:56 am

and I'm going to report the video again. hello? baby hand in usually aggressive dog's gob? hell yeah! anyone in?
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Post by Jaeme » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:00 pm

geekinthepink wrote:and I'm going to report the video again. hello? baby hand in usually aggressive dog's gob? hell yeah! anyone in?
13.25 reported. She really has to have shit for brains.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Post by luna nova » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:19 pm

Jaeme wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:and I'm going to report the video again. hello? baby hand in usually aggressive dog's gob? hell yeah! anyone in?
13.25 reported. She really has to have shit for brains.
:tu:
I'm not anti-social, I just don't pretend to like your bullshit
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:22 pm

whoever said that she was lying when she talked about the "sucks that i can't drive". I noticed that when she lies, she not only looks to the left, but also opens her eyes soooo much so that she won't blink a lot. Bitch. You will never drive. She has this theory test thing for how many weeks now? Theory is pretty much easy and she has alot of time on her hands, so why not study 30mins a day and after a week she should pretty much know every answer..
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:26 pm

lemontree wrote:whoever said that she was lying when she talked about the "sucks that i can't drive". I noticed that when she lies, she not only looks to the left, but also opens her eyes soooo much so that she won't blink a lot. Bitch. You will never drive. She has this theory test thing for how many weeks now? Theory is pretty much easy and she has alot of time on her hands, so why not study 30mins a day and after a week she should pretty much know every answer..
it was me. and you know why? because you and others explained on here how I can spot that bitch lying... she's basically lying all the time.
Queen Bee
Talker
Talker

Post by Queen Bee » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:29 pm

I find it very telling that Anna learns so much about her own baby during the filming of the monthly baby update video's. In todays vlog she talks about how Emilia was able to sit on her while leaning back into her (Annas) tummy. When she, "let go Emilia just stayed there"!! Anna thought that was very cool. This woman obviously never just sits and cuddles her baby. Of course Emilia is independent. She doesn't have a choice but to entertain herself. Anna lies so much that she isn't even going to have an accurate account of Emilia's milestones.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:32 pm

geekinthepink wrote:
lemontree wrote:whoever said that she was lying when she talked about the "sucks that i can't drive". I noticed that when she lies, she not only looks to the left, but also opens her eyes soooo much so that she won't blink a lot. Bitch. You will never drive. She has this theory test thing for how many weeks now? Theory is pretty much easy and she has alot of time on her hands, so why not study 30mins a day and after a week she should pretty much know every answer..
it was me. and you know why? because you and others explained on here how I can spot that bitch lying... she's basically lying all the time.
my husband, well when he was still my boyfriend, he tried to analize me to see if I was lying and he read so much crap that I would be lying all the time, but just beqcause of my natural behaviour. E.g. I always have an icky nose or neck so I scratch myself a bit there, andhe was like "LIEEEEEEEEE" :lol:
The difference is that we see Anna doing this stuff like moving here eyeballs, or excessively touching here hair, just in this particular situation, those who are definitely lies. So sad, she doesn't get it and try to be the person she is in front of the camera, it wouldn't be the perfect one as she always pretends to be, but at least she wouldn't be fake!

love your signature btw :lol:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:36 pm

what kind of idiot would say that it is cute thayt your infant puts her hand in your dog's mouth??
SO dangerous! And then they say how cute it is that she pets the dog. Well, for a few more months Emilia will grab things and just pull on them. She will do it with one of the filthy dogs and the dog will get aggressive and bite her.
WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB ???
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 pm

lemontree wrote:what kind of idiot would say that it is cute thayt your infant puts her hand in your dog's mouth??
SO dangerous! And then they say how cute it is that she pets the dog. Well, for a few more months Emilia will grab things and just pull on them. She will do it with one of the filthy dogs and the dog will get aggressive and bite her.
WHY ARE THEY SO DUMB ???
you can't even say their total imbecility is to blame on the genes because their families seem to be lovely. they probably taught themselves while in this disastrous relationship. well done.

there's probably a couple of thousand brain cells dying in both of their tiny brains every day. RIP, little ones. we once had hope for you.
Last edited by geekinthepink on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:50 pm

lemontree wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
my husband, well when he was still my boyfriend, he tried to analize me to see if I was lying and he read so much crap that I would be lying all the time, but just beqcause of my natural behaviour. E.g. I always have an icky nose or neck so I scratch myself a bit there, andhe was like "LIEEEEEEEEE" :lol:
The difference is that we see Anna doing this stuff like moving here eyeballs, or excessively touching here hair, just in this particular situation, those who are definitely lies. So sad, she doesn't get it and try to be the person she is in front of the camera, it wouldn't be the perfect one as she always pretends to be, but at least she wouldn't be fake!

love your signature btw :lol:
back in the day, I actually felt relief when she vlogged instead of the snot gnome. but now she's almost as annoying with her weird behaviour. god, I wanna slap some sense into her. I really do.

nickypicky
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nickypicky » Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 pm

HELL YEAH! DONE! :x :x :x
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Post by CraftyLady » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Jonathan posted a picture of him and gobs of cadberry creme eggs. WHat kins of diet is he on? What a joke.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:25 pm

CraftyLady wrote:Jonathan posted a picture of him and gobs of cadberry creme eggs. WHat kins of diet is he on? What a joke.
junkfood diet.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Post by luna nova » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:37 pm

So, according to her blog, they took E. to the doctor 2-3 weeks ago when she was "teething". Glad they listened to our suggestions. And, she also has the 4 months appointment in 2 weeks. Which confirms my suspicion that they hide some obvious normal things, just to get a rise out of people, and get them talking. Thus, generating more views. Sickos!!!
IceIce
Amateur
Amateur

Post by IceIce » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Sure, Anna's makeup organization picture on instagram looks cute, but it seems very impractical. Taking out the lowest box of the three must be a pain. Either you mess up the products in the first and second box if you just pull out the third, or then you have to first lift the first and second box on some table/floor/whatever and then get to the third box. Or are these not her everyday makeup? Just her storage for everything else, not daily used products?
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:43 pm

IceIce wrote:Sure, Anna's makeup organization picture on instagram looks cute, but it seems very impractical. Taking out the lowest box of the three must be a pain. Either you mess up the products in the first and second box if you just pull out the third, or then you have to first lift the first and second box on some table/floor/whatever and then get to the third box. Or are these not her everyday makeup? Just her storage for everything else, not daily used products?
She says she has a makeup bag in her room with her everyday items, I think the ones in the box hardly get used. I remember her using some of those things YEARS ago.. 75% of that stuff is probably expired.

Just as I wondered to myself why in the world she was putting a crushed bronzer back into the box .. that thing needed to go in the trash..she has tons more, its not like she needs to salvage it.. and *WHAM* it falls on the floor and the bronzer went all over the carpet. hahaha I couldn't help but laugh.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by geekinthepink » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:50 pm

luna nova wrote:So, according to her blog, they took E. to the doctor 2-3 weeks ago when she was "teething". Glad they listened to our suggestions. And, she also has the 4 months appointment in 2 weeks. Which confirms my suspicion that they hide some obvious normal things, just to get a rise out of people, and get them talking. Thus, generating more views. Sickos!!!
that's exactly how it is, love. disgusting people.
luna nova
Informer
Informer

Post by luna nova » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm

So, E. rolls for the FIRST time in her life, and Greyge doesn't remember when exactly that happened: Beginning or towards end of December. Even I KNOW you moron! You would think since E. is her first child, she would be so EXCITED about it, yet she mentions it like it was not a big deal. :slap:
I can imagine when E. grows older and if she would ask about her infant year, milestones etc. the morons would tell her: "Girl, I am too busy now and I don't remember. Just google it".

The fact that E. can look back years from now and see those 2 morons how they interact, it makes me cringe, but also makes me so sad. I am thinking more and more that they could create lots of beautiful memories for her, to help her on the way to one day becoming a mother herself?

I lost my mother few years ago, when I was pregnant with our twins, moved to the Netherlands at 7 months pregnant, not knowing anybody but my husband, and there I was alone, facing the simplest questions from the house doctor whether I, when I was a child, had i.e. chicken pox; or having my mother around to tell me when I used to crawl, talk, first tooth etc, as my children did at the same age. There was nobody that could give me that answer, amongst other answers that first time mothers are facing.

This bitch doesn't deserve to have children. EVER.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Gin0915 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm

luna nova wrote:So, according to her blog, they took E. to the doctor 2-3 weeks ago when she was "teething". Glad they listened to our suggestions. And, she also has the 4 months appointment in 2 weeks. Which confirms my suspicion that they hide some obvious normal things, just to get a rise out of people, and get them talking. Thus, generating more views. Sickos!!!
That's what I was thinking--the, or perhaps it's just Dofungus and Beigey washed her hands of it completely, either don't show it on purpose or are so dense that they don't realize what would be interesting to show and what simply is boring, inappropriate, foolish, etc.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”