Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 21

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:26 pm

lemontree wrote:
Susan150 wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Why did Anna say, ''Let's not say anything'' at 12.35 in today's vlog when they are talking about E on the playmat. Did I miss something or is there a 'big secret' ? :|
One of the dirty mutts was sleeping on the playmat with E when she said that, so I took that as "Let's not say that we let the dogs sleep and lay on her mat all the time." I remember A said in one of the vlogs that she put the playmat over top a rug that the dogs were peeing on in hopes that would stop them from doing it there. Wonder how well that worked??
I don't get why they can't buy the pee-soray for dogs (sorry don't know what it's called). The one you spray on the spot wherever it uses to pee, so he won't do it again. It's some kind of educational stuff for puppies, so they learn not to pee inside the house. They could have gotten it yesterday at the pet store...
But I think they don't mind, the floor is already stained and scratched...
I think you're talking about an enzyme spray? It breaks down the urine odor so the dogs don't keep peeing in the same spot. Even when the urine has been cleaned up and doesn't smell to a human, it can still smell to the dogs. I had the same problem with my cat before he was neutered. Of course, A&J won't go out and buy something like that. They'll just hint at it all the time until a minion mails them some.
Susan150
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Susan150 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:29 pm

lemontree wrote:
Susan150 wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Why did Anna say, ''Let's not say anything'' at 12.35 in today's vlog when they are talking about E on the playmat. Did I miss something or is there a 'big secret' ? :|
One of the dirty mutts was sleeping on the playmat with E when she said that, so I took that as "Let's not say that we let the dogs sleep and lay on her mat all the time." I remember A said in one of the vlogs that she put the playmat over top a rug that the dogs were peeing on in hopes that would stop them from doing it there. Wonder how well that worked??
I don't get why they can't buy the pee-soray for dogs (sorry don't know what it's called). The one you spray on the spot wherever it uses to pee, so he won't do it again. It's some kind of educational stuff for puppies, so they learn not to pee inside the house. They could have gotten it yesterday at the pet store...
But I think they don't mind, the floor is already stained and scratched...
Yep, they could care less about the floor.... another house and floor they can trash, then they'll just move on to another rental.

Just saw her video about what she eats Wednesdays, or whatever it's called.... she is becoming so monotonous it's just ridiculous. Porridge with bananas on it for breakfast, tuna wrap for lunch. Jofus cooked dinner with chicken and peppers, and some kind of potato and corn. He looked so proud too. Wowwww, corn?!? They are really branching out and getting creative with their diets!!! :roll: I don't get why she even films these videos... personally I would be embarrassed explaining how to make a tuna wrap, every single week.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:31 pm

So they finally took our advice and homemade a meal. You're welcome! I can just imagine Jofatty smothering the corn in butter, picking it up with his grubby little troll hands and stuffing his face while letting out an evil cackle. Don't know why but that's how I picture that pathetic little gnome eating corn on the cob lol.

Of course they can take our advice about eating better food but not about the health and safety of their child. :roll:
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:33 pm

She's running out of ideas..when you can't do make up or hair or style on a " style" channel you've nothing but to film your oatmeal once a week..every.week. She's putting videos out there but I guess she's going for quantity over quality.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm

dolliedays wrote:She's running out of ideas..when you can't do make up or hair or style on a " style" channel you've nothing but to film your oatmeal once a week..every.week. She's putting videos out there but I guess she's going for quantity over quality.
I'd rather watch someone who does quality videos every so often than someone who churns out the same crap on a daily basis. She's going to lose a lot of fans/views if she keeps doing this. Her WIAWs are pointless since she eats the same thing every single day. Maybe she should just post her dinner since that can vary sometimes. Her breakfast and lunch are the same every day so there's no point in boring people with that.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:44 pm

Queen Bee wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:found it. anna, you're such a loser. sorry but you are. you're responsible for that child. act like a god damn mother and don't blame other people for you failing.

how will that little girl ever be confident with a mother like you. just think about it.

The hypocrisy.

- Allowing your daughter to be featured on a public forum and subjected to scathing criticism (for however long they choose to do this) is OK, though. If Anna really wanted to protect her daughter she would keep Emilia away from the vlogs. But I guess money > protecting.

- Get off her vlogs and spend time with your own kids! Um, honey, if people quit commenting and watching, you would have very little income. It’s not your loyal subscriber keeping you afloat/relevant. Well, relevant in her OWN mind. If yo didn't have the controversy and the minion defense, you wouldn't have shit!

- She has her nerve telling others to take care of their own children when she's plopping her child in a swing for hours on end (self admitted) or the sofa to watch TV - a four month old lmao!!!

Someone tell Anna to take get off the net and go back to looking at herself in a mirror, brushing her hair and telling herself just how wonderful and perfect she is. She TRIED IT with the tantrum, but failed....as usual.

On a side note: I'm guessing it was people saying her wonderfully pink/frilly daughter looking like a boy is what sent her over the edge...? lol I can't with this stupidity.
StarryNights
Amateur
Amateur

Post by StarryNights » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:46 pm

I highly doubt customs stopped them from sending those things. Regardless I would expect them to re-send the gifts to another winner? I think she's going to keep them...

Notice *which* prizes she now miraculously will get to keep: soap, lip-glosses & nail polish!! How convenient all things Anna would want to keep. I think she had a fit because the "hater" comments were really getting to her and she couldn't stand the thought of spending their "hard earned" money sending out gifts to random people. Jonathan probably caved because The Beige One can be scary sometimes...

I just feel like she wants to stop the vlogs and I don't blame her, she's getting more guarded and more bitter
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Even though Anna is thin, I think her diet is detrimental to her health. Not only is she not consuming enough calories, but she also never eats things like beans, leafy greens (and I don't mean a sprinkle of lettuce), citrus fruits, and nuts. Eating the same exact thing every day, especially since her food is so limited, will cause her to have nutritional gaps in her diet. There's no way she's getting enough nutrients. I think she's eating this way to stay thin because she's afraid if she introduces any other kinds of foods, she could gain weight. This is not healthy at all.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Suntropics » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:51 pm

proudmama wrote:Image
So they finally took our advice and homemade a meal. You're welcome! I can just imagine Jofatty smothering the corn in butter, picking it up with his grubby little troll hands and stuffing his face while letting out an evil cackle. Don't know why but that's how I picture that pathetic little gnome eating corn on the cob lol.

Of course they can take our advice about eating better food but not about the health and safety of their child. :roll:
Maybe it's just me but that "meal" looks terrible. Does he even season the chicken at all?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:52 pm

Valentino wrote:- She has her nerve telling others to take care of their own children when she's plopping her child in a swing for hours on end (self admitted) or the sofa to watch TV - a four month old lmao!!!
Exactly!!! :tu: She's such a hypocrite! I highly doubt those who made the comments about E on her blog are moms themselves. I can't imagine a mom saying something like that about a child. Anna is just trying to make herself out to look like mother of the year. Good luck sweetheart, because you never will be unless you get your shit together and do a better job caring for your baby!!

Anna the Martyr :halo:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:53 pm

Suntropics wrote:

Maybe it's just me but that "meal" looks terrible. Does he even season the chicken at all?
lol Well it's not like Anna could add cinnamon to it. ;) I think adding seasonings would be too advanced for them and too much outside their comfort zone lol.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:59 pm

proudmama wrote:Even though Anna is thin, I think her diet is detrimental to her health. Not only is she not consuming enough calories, but she also never eats things like beans, leafy greens (and I don't mean a sprinkle of lettuce), citrus fruits, and nuts. Eating the same exact thing every day, especially since her food is so limited, will cause her to have nutritional gaps in her diet. There's no way she's getting enough nutrients. I think she's eating this way to stay thin because she's afraid if she introduces any other kinds of foods, she could gain weight. This is not healthy at all.
Your right, its not varied one bit. I've never seen her eat the things you've mentioned. I don't know how she manages to even continue to produce milk for E and I wouldn't doubt if her diet contributes to her sluggish ways and mood changes. I hope she actually eats more than she shows although I hope her young impressionable viewers don't think they need to eat like her. I cringe anytime I see a comment like " I'm going to start eating tuna wraps too!"

Also- It's really going to set Emelia up on a strange schedule for a child to eat breakfast after 11.. lunch around 3:30 and dinner not till 9 when most kids are in bed. :? When she starts school she's going to be so thrown off.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:03 pm

proudmama wrote:
I think you're talking about an enzyme spray? It breaks down the urine odor so the dogs don't keep peeing in the same spot. Even when the urine has been cleaned up and doesn't smell to a human, it can still smell to the dogs. I had the same problem with my cat before he was neutered. Of course, A&J won't go out and buy something like that. They'll just hint at it all the time until a minion mails them some.
yep, that's what I meant. I'm so glad that my kitten didn't need it and used his litter box from the very first day on. Otherwise it would have been a disaster with my carpet floors..

maybe a compnay will send it, just like the magic water wipes, which btw must have stopped sending them monthly packages because they don't mention them anymore!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:07 pm

StarryNights wrote:I highly doubt customs stopped them from sending those things. Regardless I would expect them to re-send the gifts to another winner? I think she's going to keep them...

Notice *which* prizes she now miraculously will get to keep: soap, lip-glosses & nail polish!! How convenient all things Anna would want to keep. I think she had a fit because the "hater" comments were really getting to her and she couldn't stand the thought of spending their "hard earned" money sending out gifts to random people. Jonathan probably caved because The Beige One can be scary sometimes...

I just feel like she wants to stop the vlogs and I don't blame her, she's getting more guarded and more bitter
I don't know how their regulations are, but if it's because it's fluids, then why could they send the hot sauce? lol

theory a: anna wanted to keep those things
theory b; they were the canada/us winners and were to expensive
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:09 pm

proudmama wrote:Even though Anna is thin, I think her diet is detrimental to her health. Not only is she not consuming enough calories, but she also never eats things like beans, leafy greens (and I don't mean a sprinkle of lettuce), citrus fruits, and nuts. Eating the same exact thing every day, especially since her food is so limited, will cause her to have nutritional gaps in her diet. There's no way she's getting enough nutrients. I think she's eating this way to stay thin because she's afraid if she introduces any other kinds of foods, she could gain weight. This is not healthy at all.
how dare you say that after having potatoes? :lol:

and she had carrots in her wrap. Good job, but ehm.. wait... I can't see them!
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

I think at 4:50 I heard J say " oh c'mon Anna" ( as in hurry up with your blabbing your baby is crying!!) while he was holding Emelia.. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure thats what he said. As a mom I couldn't keep going on unaffected as my baby cries.There it was 9 o'clock and Emelia is still awake crying as she prepares to enjoy her biscuits and cappuccino. She needs to take the baby upstairs, rock her and put her to sleep at a decent hour. Her priorities in life really sadden me!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:11 pm

proudmama wrote:
Suntropics wrote:

lol Well it's not like Anna could add cinnamon to it. ;) I think adding seasonings would be too advanced for them and too much outside their comfort zone lol.
the only seasoning he knows comes out of a jar. in form of a sauce.

looks so dry to me. I'm sure they had to shovel it down with at least 2 glasses of water. Or ice cream.
Susan150
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Susan150 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm

proudmama wrote:
Suntropics wrote:
proudmama wrote:
the only seasoning he knows comes out of a jar. in form of a sauce.

looks so dry to me. I'm sure they had to shovel it down with at least 2 glasses of water. Or ice cream.
Surprised there was no pasta on that dish too. Jofatso probably didn't eat the corn, just threw it down to the dogs and let them have at it. Afterwards I bet he had to go hideaway in his "office" and stuff his face full with Cadbury creme eggs.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:
yep, that's what I meant. I'm so glad that my kitten didn't need it and used his litter box from the very first day on. Otherwise it would have been a disaster with my carpet floors..

maybe a compnay will send it, just like the magic water wipes, which btw must have stopped sending them monthly packages because they don't mention them anymore!
They probably don't mention them anymore because E got a rash and Anna kept saying how the wipes were the reason she never got one! I have a hard time believing a baby who's diaper goes unchanged for hours never gets diaper rash.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm

Suntropics wrote:

The title of her What I Ate Wednesday: "EATING IS FUN!" Not by the looks of that meal.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

proudmama wrote: Well it's not like Anna could add cinnamon to it. ;) I think adding seasonings would be too advanced for them and too much outside their comfort zone lol.
:lol:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:20 pm

dolliedays wrote:I think at 4:50 I heard J say " oh c'mon Anna" ( as in hurry up with your blabbing your baby is crying!!) while he was holding Emelia.. I could be wrong but I am pretty sure thats what he said. As a mom I couldn't keep going on unaffected as my baby cries.There it was 9 o'clock and Emelia is still awake crying as she prepares to enjoy her biscuits and cappuccino. She needs to take the baby upstairs, rock her and put her to sleep at a decent hour. Her priorities in life really sadden me!
Not only does E need to be in bed before nine, Anna doesn't need to be drinking coffee that late either. It could backfire on her when the caffeine gets into her milk and then keeps Emilia up. Wait, that's probably why they don't put E to bed until midnight because the poor kid is hyped up on caffeine. :o They probably also keep her up so she'll sleep until noon and Princess Pumpkin Poo can get her beauty rest. A&J are a couple of selfish twatwaffles.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lemontree » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:41 pm

Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
So changing a baby's nappy and dressing her for bed is 10 times harder without electricity #fact

this went up 3 hours ago, or about 2am for them. Poor baby. 2 am!!!!!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:47 pm

dolliedays wrote:
Your right, its not varied one bit. I've never seen her eat the things you've mentioned. I don't know how she manages to even continue to produce milk for E and I wouldn't doubt if her diet contributes to her sluggish ways and mood changes. I hope she actually eats more than she shows although I hope her young impressionable viewers don't think they need to eat like her. I cringe anytime I see a comment like " I'm going to start eating tuna wraps too!"

Also- It's really going to set Emelia up on a strange schedule for a child to eat breakfast after 11.. lunch around 3:30 and dinner not till 9 when most kids are in bed. :? When she starts school she's going to be so thrown off.
Oh, I agree. I think the reason why she's so dense and inarticulate is because of her diet (and environment). If she's never consuming nuts or healthy oils or seeds, she's missing out on essential unsaturated fats and omegas needed for the proper functioning of her brain and maintaing levels of good cholesterol. As one doctor put it: "Neurological abnormalities such as problems concentrating, remembering or an overall lack of mental energy could be caused by an essential fatty acid deficiency." That statement reminds me so much of Anna. She's always stumbling to spit out her words and seems as if she has a low brain capacity considering the monotony of her life without enough healthy stimulation. I'm also almost certain she's not getting near enough vitamin D because of how little time she spends outside. Vitamin D is absorbed the easiest via the sun and is poorly absorbed through food. Changing her diet to include a greater variety of foods, exercising, reading a few books, and getting outside for some fresh air could do her a world of good.

Sorry to turn this into a nutrition class lol but I find the relationship between her diet and behavior interesting. :geek:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:54 pm

lemontree wrote:Jofee Saccone Joly ‏@JonathanJoly
So changing a baby's nappy and dressing her for bed is 10 times harder without electricity #fact

this went up 3 hours ago, or about 2am for them. Poor baby. 2 am!!!!!
What the hell?? 2 am???? That is absolutely pathetic!! There's no way Emilia is waking up before noon going to bed that late. Those stupid *&@#%! piss me off!!!! :somad: That poor baby being kept up so late for the sake of her parents sleeping in late.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”