Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 22

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

RubyWoo wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
RubyWoo wrote:"Outrageously accused of being a paedophile becaused he showered his daughter" I was pretty sure the paedophile comments came because he said he wanted to have a threesome with his daughter and his wife ~(In jest I have no doubt but he still said it) and not because he showered with her?
Who cares? They'll take anything out of context to suit themselves. They've never been big on truth.
I know, I was just wondering had I missed something because I didn't see anyone calling him a paedophile for showering with her is all :)
People were saying they felt uncomfortable with the way he was so smoochy in bed with her, all that 'mmm we kissed on the lips, now you're my girlfriend!' stuff, and the 'shall we have a threeway' comment. He actually plays up to his pseudo-paedo character.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Meringue wrote:I like her hair, it looked a billion times better in the vlog than in the initial photos she posted, and looks even better without the curls the hairdresser put in.

But like some of you have said, I don't like the colour because balayage is really for long hair. This looks like roots that have grown out.
I preferred it curly. I don't think it looks anything special all brushed out, in fact I think it looks a bit frumpy. Though it's still better than her daft impractical Barbie hair with the fried ends.

Actually, never mind. I just saw the new blog pics and I've decided I do like it after all :oops:
Last edited by SallyCinnamon on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote:
but you turned out to be a great person (from what I see of you on here of course :)), anna didn't. maybe I am lucky, maybe not. you don't want to deal with all that hard stuff on your own when you're in your teens. that's what I had to do because my mother always worked and when she came home, she yelled at me for not making dinner the way she wanted it.

both ways of growing up aren't easy.
Awww :( That was really nice that you would make her dinner <3
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
but you turned out to be a great person (from what I see of you on here of course :)), anna didn't. maybe I am lucky, maybe not. you don't want to deal with all that hard stuff on your own when you're in your teens. that's what I had to do because my mother always worked and when she came home, she yelled at me for not making dinner the way she wanted it.

Awww :( That was really nice that you would make her dinner <3
:love2:
I don't want my upbringing to sound like a sob story. I really don't. but if anna thinks she has it tough, then what's with people who really struggled? and by that, I don't even mean myself.

my mother is a complicated character though. we're something like friends today but not in a BFF way. we get along, we live in different cities and are glad when we get to see each other. both of us have grown. she had me when she was only 19, of course it's not easy.
enough of me now though. :)
Last edited by geekinthepink on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: I know what you mean as well. Why are we so interested in her? Makes no sense, haha. Though to me it seems like I grew up very similarly to Anna. I wasn't close to my father like she seemed to be but I was also overprotected, didn't have to work, somewhat spoiled, etc. I guess that's why I understand how she can be so childish and allow Dofus to take over so many aspects of her life. You are lucky in some ways, that you had to do so much for yourself. It's a heavy burden but imagine being so psychologically crippled you couldn't do those things and couldn't fend for yourself.

Gah, no, that's awful. The middle ground's definitely best. Lol, I try, I think I'm generally liked. I think Anna was ok before the whole vlog fame-whoring disaster. The situation in which she put herself brings out her worst qualities and amplifies them. At least, I hope so, haha.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”