TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 24

CraftyLady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 24

Unread post by CraftyLady »

I find it very strange that they hooked up with him after looking at his videos.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

CraftyLady wrote:I find it very strange that they hooked up with him after looking at his videos.
"hooked up with him" sounds like they had a three way LOL :D JofeeToad would love that. ;)
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

proudmama wrote:
CraftyLady wrote:I find it very strange that they hooked up with him after looking at his videos.
"hooked up with him" sounds like they had a three way LOL :D JofeeToad would love that. ;)
LOL..Did they meet outside that gay bar? IDK, but why would they take the baby to meet him? The whole thing is strange.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

CraftyLady wrote:
proudmama wrote:
LOL..Did they meet outside that gay bar? IDK, but why would they take the baby to meet him? The whole thing is strange.
Jonathan doesn't care what he does, as long as it gets him more attention and views.
MouthyTurtle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MouthyTurtle »

My 70 year old grandma wears those headband things she was wearing.
:lol:
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

why do they drive up to Dublin and don't even stay a few days? After all J's family lives there. Normal people would appreciate their child or sister staying a day or two with you so you can spend some time with them and EMilia. But I'm sure Anna was against it... She's so weird around his family.

oh, now after seeing the whole vlog, I see why she called Davey a hottie. I googled him, he's a fitness trainer and has a fairly nice body ;) Maybe she wants J to look like him muhahahahaha :rofl: He would look so weird. Tiny man full of muscle mass and very little to no hair. Oh geez. I hope I won't have nightmares!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I was just wondering. What kind of video would she film with daveywavey? It would be so ironic if she did a postpartum workout video or "how to slim your waist to 23" workout" :lol:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Guess what Anna had to eat today?! She had porridge for breakfast, a gross looking salad for lunch, green thai chicken curry for dinner, coffee all day long and junk food!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Wow, never would have guessed it! Have ya caught on to my sarcasm yet?? :P
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

proudmama wrote:Guess what Anna had to eat today?! She had porridge for breakfast, a gross looking salad for lunch, green thai chicken curry for dinner, coffee all day long and junk food!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

someone commented that she is so slim because she eats only healthy stuff. I marked it as spam since there is no ass-kissing or liar-button available :)
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lemontree wrote:
proudmama wrote:Guess what Anna had to eat today?! She had porridge for breakfast, a gross looking salad for lunch, green thai chicken curry for dinner, coffee all day long and junk food!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

someone commented that she is so slim because she eats only healthy stuff. I marked it as spam since there is no ass-kissing or liar-button available :)
Bahahaha healthy? That's hilarious. So I guess Oreos, jarred sauce, and processed porridge count as "healthy?" What food group would they put Oreos in? Breads/Grains? lol I think to Anna the four main food groups are preservatives, processed foods/junk, coffee, and green thai chicken curry. :P
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:
lemontree wrote:

Bahahaha healthy? That's hilarious. So I guess Oreos, jarred sauce, and processed porridge count as "healthy?" What food group would they put Oreos in? Breads/Grains? lol I think to Anna the four main food groups are preservatives, processed foods/junk, coffee, and green thai chicken curry. :P
So many people's idea of healthy eating is very skewed and highly uneducated. This is her comment under the vid: "Welcome to What I Ate Wednesday! This is my new series of videos on anything diet related! I'm doing my best to post every Wednesday. In this video I'm basically vlogging all my eats from today!...". Erm, new? She's been doing this for eons. And in every WIAW vid she is vlogging her "eats" of the day. There's nothing else diet related or remotely educational about these. Gah :roll:.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Gin0915 wrote:
daisy85 wrote:Anyone know what happened with the trip that Anna, Jonathan and Emilia were supposedly taking to London about a month ago? I assume it never happened as we never saw footage of them there at all, but he went on and on about it. Was it just another one of the things Jonathan says but never follows through on? He had said that they were thinking about going to Paris too but thats never been spoken of again, likewise the Saccone-Joly app he was making that's meant to be like soooo super awesome like
I wondered about the Paris trip, but I couldn't remember when they were supposed to go. Wouldn't be surprised if they don't go, making up some poor excuse blaming E or the dogs.
I cannot watch Dofus interacting, if one can call it that, with E. He's so insensitive, it's really all about him. He pays no attention to her feeling at all--she clearly dislikes many of his antics but he couldn't care less. Definitely treats her like an item. Like SunTropics wrote, he needs people his own age with whom to interact, but that's not going to happen. He's too egotistical and socially crippled. He simply doesn't know how to make friends and keep them and probably never will. There is hope for Anna in that department though.
geekinthepink wrote: I don't know why, but this came to mind. family picture <3

Hahaha, I totally see it, omg, love it. :lol:
You're right Gin, it is all about him. He doesn't look out for cues or reactions, it's all me me me with Jonathan in all aspects of their life. So pathetic. Anna really needs to find a voice, she goes along with everything he says. I still cannot get over how she had to wait to get a new camera, and Jonathan said she had to prove herself by vlogging on her own and subscribers had to comment etc, while he can go out and buy a 3d tv, computer games etc whenever he fancies. It is a very unbalanced relationship to say the least.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Well, seems like all that gym time did nothing for Dofatty's stamina/endurance since he's so "absolutely wrecked" he had to sleep in after a mere trip to Dublin. Pathetic. And so sad, when she talked about the kiwi at MSD's, they never buy fruit except bananas and apples and she hadn't had a kiwi in a long time. I don't get it, we always buy a variety of fruit and my parents did too.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
daisy85
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisy85 »

Anyone else notice how Anna mentioned several times a few weeks ago that she drinks de-caff coffee, clearly a lie to cover herself due to comments about Emilia receiving all that caffeine through breastmilk - yet now she doesnt even try to hide it, and mentioned the Lavazza coffee she drinks in yesterdays blog, which certainly is not decaff. I am studying Early Childhood and it really bothers me how she has no care or regard to this sort of information and blatantly chooses to ignore it at the risk of her baby. They do this with so many things, as they hate to ever be wrong or admit fault. When it comes to the health, wellbeing and safety of their daughter though, even then it does not matter to them. It is so arrogant of them to think they can go along marching to their own little drum and make up things as they go without any consequence. I really do worry for Emilia with many of the things they do. They need to wise up!

Also, just a side-note, did anyone else think that when Jonathan was going on about organising to hang with his friends, that he clearly met play computer games/playstation online against his brother/randoms? He calls them his friends? Honestly he's 30-something! :?
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Color me shocked! Absolutely shocked! :roll: She could do one of those videos a YEAR and it would be the same it was the previous year. What a waste
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

daisy85 wrote:Anyone else notice how Anna mentioned several times a few weeks ago that she drinks de-caff coffee, clearly a lie to cover herself due to comments about Emilia receiving all that caffeine through breastmilk - yet now she doesnt even try to hide it, and mentioned the Lavazza coffee she drinks in yesterdays blog, which certainly is not decaff. I am studying Early Childhood and it really bothers me how she has no care or regard to this sort of information and blatantly chooses to ignore it at the risk of her baby. They do this with so many things, as they hate to ever be wrong or admit fault. When it comes to the health, wellbeing and safety of their daughter though, even then it does not matter to them. It is so arrogant of them to think they can go along marching to their own little drum and make up things as they go without any consequence. I really do worry for Emilia with many of the things they do. They need to wise up!

Also, just a side-note, did anyone else think that when Jonathan was going on about organising to hang with his friends, that he clearly met play computer games/playstation online against his brother/randoms? He calls them his friends? Honestly he's 30-something! :?
She showed the package of the Nestle Decaff Cappuccino ONCE. That was after people having dicussions about her coffein intake on the vlogs. Now she's back to gas station coffee, Costa and regular coffee at home. Btw, isn't the Lavazza they buy Espresso coffee? What a shame for such a proud Italian (lol yeah Anna you're so Italian... :roll:) to water down an espresso!!

oh and to the friends thing. Love how he said in one of the last vlogs that it's so difficult to find time to hang out with their friends because of Emilia and their friends having kids too. So right Jonathan, I remember you hanging out with your friends on a regular basis before Emilia. Not.
xokisstherain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xokisstherain »

lemontree wrote: So right Jonathan, I remember you hanging out with your friends on a regular basis before Emilia. Not.
LOL^ true.

Do either of them really have friends outside of YouTube? I feel like interacting with other people would open thier eyes about some of the things they do.....
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Anna's follow up vlogs to What I'm Eating will be:

What I'm Smoking and What I'm Breathing.....something we have all wondered about for years :rofl: :fro:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:her sunglasses are HUGE. too big for her head shape. I don't know when she started thinking about herself als a stylish person or even stylist. smh
Yeah, but at least she's wearing them, right? People have been begging her to use sun protection on her face for years.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

lemontree wrote:why do they drive up to Dublin and don't even stay a few days? After all J's family lives there. Normal people would appreciate their child or sister staying a day or two with you so you can spend some time with them and EMilia. But I'm sure Anna was against it... She's so weird around his family.

oh, now after seeing the whole vlog, I see why she called Davey a hottie. I googled him, he's a fitness trainer and has a fairly nice body ;) Maybe she wants J to look like him muhahahahaha :rofl: He would look so weird. Tiny man full of muscle mass and very little to no hair. Oh geez. I hope I won't have nightmares!
Well done for Jofus losing some weight. But if he actually becomes lean and fit then Anna is in for it. The way she is now, she looks like a flabby unkempt lady next to anyone athletic.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”