TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 25

loverdose
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 25

Unread post by loverdose »

I can't see her passing her test anytime soon, she hasn't even tried her theory! I can imagine she'll really struggle with the manoeuvres I hope they get a good instructor who can cope with her when she starts crying when she can't do it. My second instructor I had before I passed used to tell me about a housewife he taught to drive and the multiple breakdowns she had!

It's a shame we won't see her on actual lessons any proper instructor won't allow them to be filmed
strangerdanger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strangerdanger »

Those seat covers were so cheap and ill-fitting! Maybe she can keep them for just when she has the dogs in the car so that the seats are protected. Speaking of the dogs, did anyone else find it weird that she took the dogs out to visit the car?? Buying a two door car when you have a baby doesn't make a huge amount of sense to me. It's going to be so annoying to try any get Emilia's seat in and out through the front passenger door.

I've got a 2001 car which I love but I'm conscious of how old it is getting. We're planning on starting a family soon and I want to buy a newer car soon so I have all the current safety features like curtain airbags, better breaking etc. No way on earth would I buy a 2002 car now just so I can get the 'look' that I want. Appearance is only one factor in buying a car.
monroe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monroe »

I think they actually made the right decision when they got her an older car. My first car was a Fiat Uno and it was 16 years old. I was in love with it, because it was MINE and most importantly, I could do anything I wanted with it and I think that's the point of a first car. It was 250 € and I had it for a year and a half :)

As for an automatic/manual...
In my country people normally drive a manual. I only had one friend who owned an automatic car. I tried to drive it and at first I almost crashed because I didn't know how to drive it :D as funny as it sounds. I did learn it later, but I prefer 'the stick' over an automatic, I just find it feels more like driving :D Once you learn manual you know it for the rest of your life, it's actually really easy :)
It's all make believe, isn't it?
M.M.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Did anyone else catch that Dofus had to say that the seat covers were BEIGE. Are we surprised?
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Looks like they've found a new babysitter for UhhMEElia. The highchair. I hope she doesn't end up tipping herself backwards because that would not end well.
catssitonme
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by catssitonme »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Looks like they've found a new babysitter for UhhMEElia. The highchair. I hope she doesn't end up tipping herself backwards because that would not end well.
I know! We see her on the high chair, exersaucer, swing, sitting by herself on the couch/bed. I've never actually seen them hold emilia much- jonathan carries her once in a while, but anna? the times she does lift her up, it looks so unnatural and weird, she holds her on her hips and not near her chest like normal people would. anyone notice that?

also, is it safe to have a baby in a car that's being driven by someone learning to drive? wouldn't that be dangerous?
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Yes Anna, do driving vlogs on your channel so you can scare the crap out of all the young kids. Your crying and acting like a fool will sure to keep people from driving.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

catssitonme wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:Looks like they've found a new babysitter for UhhMEElia. The highchair. I hope she doesn't end up tipping herself backwards because that would not end well.
I know! We see her on the high chair, exersaucer, swing, sitting by herself on the couch/bed. I've never actually seen them hold emilia much- jonathan carries her once in a while, but anna? the times she does lift her up, it looks so unnatural and weird, she holds her on her hips and not near her chest like normal people would. anyone notice that?

also, is it safe to have a baby in a car that's being driven by someone learning to drive? wouldn't that be dangerous?
Yep completely agree. When Anna holds her I cringe because it looks so awkward and unnatural like you said. Oh and it's definitely not safe to have her in the car with an inexperienced driver. I was pretty shocked that they had her with them while Anna was having a tantrum and trying to drive. They could have easily left her at Anna's Mom's house. They have no common sense whatsoever.

P.s I love your username :lol:
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Wait for her to vlog herself while learning to drive, baby in back and Jo-knob shouting at her! :?
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

They must be running out of money for their tesco trips since today's vlog was almost entirely Jotato trying to teach Anna to drive. Nice to see her priorities are her phone and lipstick sitting in the little spaces in the car Zzzzzz
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

So Anna won't pump the petrol, or pay for it. Just like the way she doesn't change the diapers. Did you hear her today say "that was the deal"? WTF, does he have to bribe her to do every normal adult thing?
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

CraftyLady wrote:Did anyone else catch that Dofus had to say that the seat covers were BEIGE. Are we surprised?

Those seat covers look gawd awful! I wonder if he had them already from a previous car? What happened to her picking out the cute accessories that they had been looking at? I saw cute black overs with pink piping that screamed Anna. It would have looked so nice.

I think Jofus put them on in a rush because he wants to drive this car and doesn't want to be caught dead in a car with anything pink in it. The beige looks terrible....if he went out and bought these he could have at least chosen grey. It felt like Anna didn't want to complain because she did get her car, but it was obvious she hated them too.

Unread post by Guest »

catssitonme wrote:

They are both healthy ie don't seem to have any mobility problems so it's odd that you rarely see them holding her to their chest, just walking about or have her sitting on their lap. What are they going to do when she starts wanting to bounce and move her knees. just leave her in a swing?

Odd that such details are noticeable about a strangers life granted

Unread post by Guest »

Last vlog I watched Anna was stressing over butternut squash for E, it wasn't soft enough because she didn't know how to mash it.

For someone that's supposedly into eating healthy she isn't that knowledgeable, giving your baby food they can choke on and loads of bread isn't the wisest decision.
catssitonme
Amateur
Amateur

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
catssitonme wrote:

Yep completely agree. When Anna holds her I cringe because it looks so awkward and unnatural like you said. Oh and it's definitely not safe to have her in the car with an inexperienced driver. I was pretty shocked that they had her with them while Anna was having a tantrum and trying to drive. They could have easily left her at Anna's Mom's house. They have no common sense whatsoever.

hehe thanks! i might have a slight cat obsession :)
Looks they might not be THAT brain dead after all. They left emilia in erika's care in today's vlog.
catssitonme
Amateur
Amateur

Why do they need 2 cars? They're joint at the hips, those two. They both "work" from home. Their trips involve going to tesco and the mall, and that's pretty much it. They are SO co-dependent, i can't imagine them doing anything separately! i highly doubt anna's going to run errands or take emilia anywhere by herself in spite of learning to drive.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

catssitonme wrote:
xoxoghadxoxo wrote:

hehe thanks! i might have a slight cat obsession :)
Looks they might not be THAT brain dead after all. They left emilia in erika's care in today's vlog.
Haha don't worry, I do too :D

It's pretty crazy how Erika seemed to take better care of her even though she's only 14 or 15. It was so nice to see Emilia being held and comforted by someone for once.
SparklingGemini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SparklingGemini »

Amen to that! While mouthpiece has the camera in his hand we should be seeing lazy Anna holding Emilia more often than not!
blahness
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blahness »

LOL I dont like them either much but I find it so stupid that people are bitching because he got her a 2001 as her first car.... I find it really dumb when people buy someone a BRAND NEW car for there first car when in reality most people wreck there first car I know for a fact I did its now in "Car heaven" lol but you learn to appreciate stuff and truly it doesnt matter the year of the car long as it runs good but I do agree with people saying that having a kid and only having a two door car will get annoying quick.... and that the back of the car aka the trunk on bugs are madddd small and there stroller looks huge lol so she can enjoy having that back there plus shopping bags and like 20000 dogs
yourmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yourmom »

I bet E really enjoyed being watched by Erica. She probably got more attention those few hours than she has in a month from her parents. When A and J got back and she started crying I imagined her being upset she had to go back to those assholes who never hold her/pay her attention. Poor baby.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”