TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 25

CraftyLady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 25

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Truthfully, most of gas stations did away with the attendants when the minimum wage started.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Irishish wrote:
sleep84 wrote:She said she was a VEGETARIAN and she is eating ROAST LAMB??? Do you know how they fucking kill a LAMB? :o

If you're not a vegetarian... don't say you are. I am and I would not say: "I'm vegan" because it's too hard for me, even if I think it would be great... But I'm not. I would not say I'm a vegetarian and then post a roaslamb and say: "yummy!" :x

wtf... you are an idiot, girl.
ah she never was she always ate fish, went back to eating chicken during her pregnancy because you know thats totally lioke not a bad meat durrrh totally like almost doesn't count! I don't think she professes to being vegetarian *cough* I mean pescetarian anymore but I'm sure her food choices like any of her choices in life revolve around staying skinny.

(by eating small amounts of "allowed" food not by being super healthy of course)
In a recent "Ask Anna" video she says she's not vegetarian anymore (she never really was though). She always danced around the subject when people would ask. Why was it so hard for her to admit she's not a vegetarian? :?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lol Anna said she couldn't get a picture of E smiling while holding her. That's probably because she hardly ever holds E. She's probably thinking "wth is going on...why is she holding me? This is so weird...must be a special occasion." LOL
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

I just managed a quick facepalm before bed when I started watching Anna's OOTD video. She was going to dress herself and Emilia up 'all Eastery' but it was raining outside :o :o :o so she had to wear something wintery instead (boring cardigan). As soon as she said 'I WAS going to...' I knew she was going to blame the weather again. So pathetic and tedious and repetitive. She's the most boring style 'guru' in the world ever.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

I like her new Bob Geldof hair.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

Irishish wrote:I like her new Bob Geldof hair.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Easter/Spring decor :lol: :fit: :bunny: :help: :giggle: :witch: :rofl:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SallyCinnamon wrote:I just managed a quick facepalm before bed when I started watching Anna's OOTD video. She was going to dress herself and Emilia up 'all Eastery' but it was raining outside :o :o :o so she had to wear something wintery instead (boring cardigan). As soon as she said 'I WAS going to...' I knew she was going to blame the weather again. So pathetic and tedious and repetitive. She's the most boring style 'guru' in the world ever.
Seriously. She ALWAYS blames the weather. It would just be sooo taboo for her to wear something "Easter-y" or "springy" when it's raining out. :roll: She just wants an excuse to wear her same beige, gray, drab, worn out hobo clothes.
Irishish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irishish »

I'm very tired and skimmed the video I thought I would see a couple of seconds of an outfit and a tour of the house instead I think.. I saw her spend most of the video talk about the cardigan/the weather and then pan into random objects "OMG they are so adorable".

I think I need to stop watching them.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Irishish wrote:I'm very tired and skimmed the video I thought I would see a couple of seconds of an outfit and a tour of the house instead I think.. I saw her spend most of the video talk about the cardigan/the weather and then pan into random objects "OMG they are so adorable".

I think I need to stop watching them.
The foam past-el bunnies are, loik, sooooo adorable......where can i get a set? hope they aint flammable..they might set the beige curtains alight if a fire jumps outta the frying pan while the thai green curry is cooking

2 final thoughts:

will they ever buy more saucepans AND will that cutsy little chick in the pebble bowl survive this cold snap? tune in soon uguyzz :roll: :PB:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.

Unread post by Guest »

sleep84 wrote:She said she was a VEGETARIAN and she is eating ROAST LAMB??? Do you know how they fucking kill a LAMB? :o

If you're not a vegetarian... don't say you are. I am and I would not say: "I'm vegan" because it's too hard for me, even if I think it would be great... But I'm not. I would not say I'm a vegetarian and then post a roast lamb and say: "yummy!" :x

wtf... you are an idiot, girl.

She was "vegetarian" back here. Well if you don't consider chicken and seafood meat.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

You guys do know they have changed the body of the Beetle since 2011, right? You could easily tell if Anna's car is 2011- or from before just by looking at the front. I don't think they would claim it's new if it clearly is a different model than the new ones being sold now.

PS. those carseat covers are gross.
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

daisyisabella1 wrote:You guys do know they have changed the body of the Beetle since 2011, right? You could easily tell if Anna's car is 2011- or from before just by looking at the front. I don't think they would claim it's new if it clearly is a different model than the new ones being sold now.

PS. those carseat covers are gross.
We could also easily tell with the tiny-dick-mobile (something about the roof IDR) but that didn't stop fungus from claiming it was a brand new car.
Jaeme
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jaeme »

WTH is with the bunny overload in the house.

I can get doing something to your house for Christmas or halloween when you actually have people over but really, all that shit for one day and no one is going to be there?

The amount of times she said 'Like' in that video was ridiculous, it's as if she has a 7 year old writing scripts for her videos. Eurgh.
Lorena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lorena »

do you guy's think sina is really pregnant again or is it a prank?
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Lorena wrote:do you guy's think sina is really pregnant again or is it a prank?
It's a joke. today is April fool's day
Lorena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lorena »

yeah i know, but something he said made me think it could be true. hopefully it's just a joke.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lorena wrote:yeah i know, but something he said made me think it could be true. hopefully it's just a joke.
If it wasn't a prank, joke's on them. ;)
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"She's like a real person now" :? Yeah I guess she finally realized E is a real human being and not some "character" on their show or a doll to dress up. wtf

Oh and why do I have a feeling Jofungus is the one doing all the feedings of solids? I think Anna is upping E's intake of solids to get out of breastfeeding her. Anna will do anything to get out of doing extra work.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

SallyCinnamon wrote:I just managed a quick facepalm before bed when I started watching Anna's OOTD video. She was going to dress herself and Emilia up 'all Eastery' but it was raining outside :o :o :o so she had to wear something wintery instead (boring cardigan). As soon as she said 'I WAS going to...' I knew she was going to blame the weather again. So pathetic and tedious and repetitive. She's the most boring style 'guru' in the world ever.
I know, it's ridiculous. I don't think for a second she meant to wear something else. BS, she just pretended to lower her "boring" factor, which didn't work. She celebrated Easter with ugly, everyday jeans and a stretched out, faded shirt, how festive and special, lol. Aaaand she spent half the vid talking about the dull ensemble :blah: , yawn. Wonder what would happen if Dofus "accidentlied" all her skinny jeans. This cannot be said enough about her overall wardrobe: "Soooo boring!!!" :zz:
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”