Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:
SallyCinnamon wrote:Does anyone think Jofus took out a month subscription to the gym then left it at that? Sorry, he's definitely starting to get squidgy in the face again. Everytime he went he made a big fuss about getting a parking spot near the door, but I don't recall him going to the gym at all last week. (I have started to skim the vlogs though, so I can't be sure.)
yeah, he definitely doesn't go there anymore. there goes the motivation, huh.
also the amount of sugar he put into his porridge?! that was a LOT!
In the one vlog I watched--cannot remember which, think it was the avocado throwing one--I could swear he said something about the Insanity challenge. Was I wrong? He certainly doesn't seem to be mentioning it anywhere at all, lol, surprise. And he certainly didn't lose anymore weight--maybe gained, as some of you mentioned.
Eww, sugar in porridge, yuck. Why doesn't he put some more fruit or honey if he wants sweet.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

dsaurrr wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:"hi emilia, you're just glued to the tv? you don't care about me anymore?" omg, shut the fuck up, anna! you leave her in front of the freaking tv for hours! she doesn't do it herself as she cannot decide what she wants to do YET! I really hope she turns into a punk and dies her hair black, gets tattoos everywhere and has tons of boyfriends. that will kill mommy dearest.
I believe emilia will turn against anna. Jofee just seems so much warmer towards emilia, when he's holding her you can tell there is a bond between them. When anna holds emilia is seems more like a kid and a babysitter.. It's hard to explain.
Lol, don't give into him and call him "Jofee". That nickname is so affected, childish and corny. I don't watch the vlogs much but every time I see him interact with E it seems he's either bothering her without caring for her frustration, or basically forcing affection from her--trying to be her "buddy" not a proper father. She's a toy to him just like everything else, because he has no empathetic abilities whatsoever.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

geekinthepink wrote:"I really feel that when I wear make up, I can take on whatever the world throws at me"

bitch please. I mean... I can't believe such a statement. I'm at a loss for words.
sorry for posting so much everyone. that's it now.
Except she cannot even take on making puree from one fruit, lol.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

dsaurrr wrote: gah! nooooooooooo! I do not want to inspire her haha.. lord have mercy. I don't understand the hair though. It makes her look very unhygienic. bleh.

She should have stayed with being a dog mother. She seems warmer towards the dogs. I hate when she talks to emilia like she's a pet. "good girl" "your a good girl"... "who's such a good girl" !@$#@%^%&^*
That is such a pet peeve of mine, I hate people speaking like that to kids, even babies. It's so psychologically unsound. And how is a baby good or bad, a baby is too young to behave well or badly. Stupid thing to say to a human in general.
lemontree wrote:
dsaurrr wrote: gah! nooooooooooo! I do not want to inspire her haha.. lord have mercy. I don't understand the hair though. It makes her look very unhygienic. bleh.

She should have stayed with being a dog mother. She seems warmer towards the dogs. I hate when she talks to emilia like she's a pet. "good girl" "your a good girl"... "who's such a good girl" !@$#@%^%&^*
partly disagree since she is not even able to take good care of the dogs. she should have gotten her shit together before having pets or a baby. she is not able to control herself so how could she be a good example for another living being? she should have gotten a plant instead and I bet it would be dead by now lol
I think they killed all their plants, lol. She should have stuck with Albi.

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
antiguru wrote:How can the world throw anything at her when she sits on her ass at home all day. She seriously needs to grow up and get over herself.
the world = youtube comments, instagram, twitter, blog comments. that's about her world...
So why the meltdowns, Anna? :D

Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:I don’t fill in my brows, but if woman has to from lack of brows or they just choose to... the right shade, light application and blending is a MUST. Otherwise, what you end up with is a Groucho Marx looking brow. Her way :? The wrong shade, dipping her brush in the shadow/failing to wipe off the excess and the non existent blending (this includes her eye shadow and eyeliner) = atrocious. No one needs that much make on their face. Light application of everything and blend, bitch, BLEND!

Someone needs to sit her ass down and explain that she's not hiding flaws with all that make but emphasizing them... especially the wrinkles on her forehead and around her eyes.
:lol: This woman is an inept. She went from not touching her brows, when she was light blond, which looked fine to me (though she mentioned people complained for some reason) to a weird black pencil looking brow. What the hell? At least stop taking close-ups of yourself if your makeup looks like an amateur stage production's actor's. The amount of time she's been wearing makeup + all the YT people she's watched (surely she's seen some decent ones to date, not just the blindsundoll who isn't even a makeup YTer) + the fact that she went to a makeup school gives her zero excuse for that unblended, spackled with a trowel lampoonery. I'm surprised she passed her vision test, I could have sworn she was far-sighted.

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:I don’t fill in my brows, but if woman has to from lack of brows or they just choose to... the right shade, light application and blending is a MUST. Otherwise, what you end up with is a Groucho Marx looking brow. Her way :? The wrong shade, dipping her brush in the shadow/failing to wipe off the excess and the non existent blending (this includes her eye shadow and eyeliner) = atrocious. No one needs that much make on their face. Light application of everything and blend, bitch, BLEND!

Someone needs to sit her ass down and explain that she's not hiding flaws with all that make but emphasizing them... especially the wrinkles on her forehead and around her eyes.
:lol: This woman is an inept. She went from not touching her brows, when she was light blond, which looked fine to me (though she mentioned people complained for some reason) to a weird black pencil looking brow. What the hell? At least stop taking close-ups of yourself if your makeup looks like an amateur stage production's actor's. The amount of time she's been wearing makeup + all the YT people she's watched (surely she's seen some decent ones to date, not just the blindsundoll who isn't even a makeup YTer) + the fact that she went to a makeup school gives her zero excuse for that unblended, spackled with a trowel lampoonery. I'm surprised she passed her vision test, I could have sworn she was far-sighted.
The funny part to me was that in that makeup story video she says when she first started makeup she wasn't very good at applying it, giving the impression that she is good at application now. She sucks just as bad now as she did then I am sure. If the application now is an improvement, well I just don't know what to say about that.. :? She can't blend her eyeshadow to save her damn life!
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

Gin0915 wrote:

That is such a pet peeve of mine, I hate people speaking like that to kids, even babies. It's so psychologically unsound. And how is a baby good or bad, a baby is too young to behave well or badly. Stupid thing to say to a human in general.
When my daughter meets a friend or family member for the first time and this person talks to her in a baby voice or with baby words she will just ignore them and hide behind my legs aqnd turn her head away lol

oh and the insanity thing: I heard that too when I was skipping through the vlogs and yes it is hard, I died even after the first fit test and gave up after 20 days because my body hurt too much, and I'm an active person, so I would have loved to seen him suffer :D
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

lemontree wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:

When my daughter meets a friend or family member for the first time and this person talks to her in a baby voice or with baby words she will just ignore them and hide behind my legs aqnd turn her head away lol

oh and the insanity thing: I heard that too when I was skipping through the vlogs and yes it is hard, I died even after the first fit test and gave up after 20 days because my body hurt too much, and I'm an active person, so I would have loved to seen him suffer :D
Haha, good for your daughter. Sometimes people speaking in baby voices/baby talk sound so damn creepy.

Yeah, I prefer dance-y workouts myself. Ballet, bellydance, Bollywood type. There's no way Dofungus can get through one of those. He'd be the colour of a tomato and heaving like a walrus in a minute :shock:. Heck, I would too probably, lol. I used to do more intense aerobics (probably not quite Insanity intense) but even if I worked up to that level they bored me eventually and tbh, I don't love the shape some people get from them--PX90, Insanity--too bulky and not very feminine.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

And another thing, why the hell do you film a make up story in black and white? Yes, it’s about the story but it’s also about make up. It's like a person demonstrating how to paint a picture in black and white. No colour? Why bother? Proper lighting and actually seeing the poorly applied makeup, or in Anna’s case, 20 shades of beige would have been better. And my God, filming in black and white did her no favors :? literally showed every blemish and magnified it.

I wish JoPumpkinhead would stop with this "artistic" angle he’s trying. Can someone please inform that idiot it's YOUTUBE. He's acting like he's submitting a documentary for the Cannes film festival. I cannot.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Valentino wrote:And another thing, why the hell do you film a make up story in black and white? Yes, it’s about the story but it’s also about make up. It's like a person demonstrating how to paint a picture in black and white. No colour? Why bother? Proper lighting and actually seeing the poorly applied makeup, or in Anna’s case, 20 shades of beige would have been better. And my God, filming in black and white did her no favors :? literally showed every blemish and magnified it.

I wish JoPumpkinhead would stop with this "artistic" angle he’s trying. Can someone please inform that idiot it's YOUTUBE. He's acting like he's submitting a documentary for the Cannes film festival. I cannot.
I think it was because of her bad skin, you could see it in the first few seconds and it looked really nasty. I think it would have looked worse in color :barf:
I have bad skin and huge pores but she should really search for a good dermatologist and not use make up in a good while, it will do her good! Also it didn't look like she has acne, it looked more like huge pimples because of clogging her pores with doublewear. Huge difference.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

lemontree wrote:I think it was because of her bad skin, you could see it in the first few seconds and it looked really nasty. I think it would have looked worse in color :barf:
I have bad skin and huge pores but she should really search for a good dermatologist and not use make up in a good while, it will do her good! Also it didn't look like she has acne, it looked more like huge pimples because of clogging her pores with doublewear. Huge difference.
You think so? I can't imagine it looking any worse than it did in b & w. Yes, her skin isn’t perfection and here you can see a big blemish on her chin…

Side note: Look at her eyebrows :? I can’t with that abomination.

but the rest of her skin (minus the spackled on foundation) doesn’t look as bad as that “make up story” vid. I think with better lighting and colour it may have been less harsh...? I don't know.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Valentino wrote:
lemontree wrote:I think it was because of her bad skin, you could see it in the first few seconds and it looked really nasty. I think it would have looked worse in color :barf:
You think so? I can't imagine it looking any worse than it did in b & w. Yes, her skin isn’t perfection and here you can see a big blemish on her chin…

but the rest of her skin (minus the spackled on foundation) doesn’t look as bad as that “make up story” vid. I think with better lighting and colour it may have been less harsh...? I don't know.
Her brows look like she had them tattooed.

lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Valentino wrote:

Her brows look like she had them tattooed.
why would you put on foundation and literally paint on your eyebrows so dominantly and not do the rest of your face? Is she pretending to not wear any make up?? don't get it..

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”