TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 26

tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by tamithomas »

Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

tamithomas wrote:Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
It's her shitty book that hardly sold. She discusses style, dressing for your body type, and having a healthy body image (ha!). Basically it's one big crock of poo and rather hypocritical. She's a joke.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
tamithomas wrote:Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
It's her shitty book that hardly sold. She discusses style, dressing for your body type, and having a healthy body image (ha!). Basically it's one big crock of poo and rather hypocritical. She's a joke.
:bhd:
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heyholetsgo »

What a try hard wanna be. I blame cupcakesandcashmere . She made all this bloggers think they could be writers too.
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heyholetsgo wrote:What a try hard wanna be. I blame cupcakesandcashmere . She made all this bloggers think they could be writers too.
Just checked out that persons blog that you just mentioned, it is sooo creepy how identical Anna and her blogs are. Same type of photos and types of entries :?

Unread post by Guest »

tamithomas wrote:maybe i'm late on this, can someone chime me in?
I think the book was the whole point of her setting up a youtube channel, ie it was maybe to accompany it or to promote it. I'm sure in her earlier videos she mentions it going through drafts etc.

Odd how she never mentions it now though.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

tamithomas wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:What a try hard wanna be. I blame cupcakesandcashmere . She made all this bloggers think they could be writers too.
Just checked out that persons blog that you just mentioned, it is sooo creepy how identical Anna and her blogs are. Same type of photos and types of entries :?
At least the cupcakesandcashmere has better photos and her outfits are more stylish than Anna's. I've noticed quite a few bloggers do the WIAW posts, so it's certainly not original on Anna's part. There's really nothing original at all about her blog. Her outfits are blah (and laughable), her "bump" updates are in the same format as every other pregnant bloggers, her food posts are redundant, and her baby updates are the same as Sam Schuerman's. Anna lacks any creativity or originality.
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

tamithomas wrote:
I'm really big on blogs, and I can tell you Emily is the one person who earned the success she has gotten from blogging. She is on time and never misses a day, she is neat and tidy, and her book is amazing. After she got her book deal tho, I noticed a lot of bloggers shifted their original ways to what Emily's style is. Emily is very well connected tho, she has friends and people where it counts. Anna obviously wishes
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ah ok, that's why I didn't put any pre-judgement on the Emily girl as I know the little I've found out through the first few pages of the blog which would not be right of me to say anything before knowing more about them. Good on Emily. I just found it funny how there are a few pictures on Anna's blog that are identical to Emily's yet are dated a bit after Emily posts the blog post. Guess she's no better then the Pixiwoo sisters when it comes to making it obvious of ripping off other people smh.
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

1. They are stupid enough to let their mop dogs, those has wild things who have zero training and manners,play with their eight month old baby. Do they not know how riled up dogs can get ?
2. Jofungus says " it's Monday morning, you need a little extra sugar on Monday morning ." People with real jobs do doofus. People who really work, not lazy twats like you
3. It's sad when the parent knows the child is constantly " glued to the tv " at eight months old
4. There is really no need to explain your fights to the world when tummy time is too private for you
5. Anna is not five, she needs to stop pouting and borderline crying over every little thing
6. Yet again, McDonald's.
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

tamithomas wrote:Ah ok, that's why I didn't put any pre-judgement on the Emily girl as I know the little I've found out through the first few pages of the blog which would not be right of me to say anything before knowing more about them. Good on Emily. I just found it funny how there are a few pictures on Anna's blog that are identical to Emily's yet are dated a bit after Emily posts the blog post. Guess she's no better then the Pixiwoo sisters when it comes to making it obvious of ripping off other people smh.
Oh yeah, also veronikasblushing is a style diet rip off and has no shame admitting it. Now imagine the quality of her blog
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

It bothers me that Emilia's 'favourite thing' is a tube lipbalm with a removable cap. And she's left alone with it while Anna is in the shower. Babies can and do choke on things like that.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Does anyone think Jofus took out a month subscription to the gym then left it at that? Sorry, he's definitely starting to get squidgy in the face again. Everytime he went he made a big fuss about getting a parking spot near the door, but I don't recall him going to the gym at all last week. (I have started to skim the vlogs though, so I can't be sure.)
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

just watched their newest blog. You just know that anna had a complete b*tch fit because he drank all of HIS milk. I mean she drinks a totally different milk... I wouldn't be going to the store just for that. She can find something else to eat. Or she can get to driving and get it herself. Has she driven at all since her test? What was the point of getting her a car if she's not going to do anything with it..
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

I CANNOT believe that with all their fights over disenfectant wipes, and tantrums over avocados, that they don't even use their nearest suprmarket!! Tesco is hardly the creme-de-la-creme, it's a basic bog-standard supermarket. It's so silly that they go out of their way to use that one instead of something local. A massive chunk of that blog is Anna stressing about whether they should use their old, out of the way, nothing special supermarket, or the handy local one which has locally sourced produce. Decisons, decisions.... :?
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

SallyCinnamon wrote:Does anyone think Jofus took out a month subscription to the gym then left it at that? Sorry, he's definitely starting to get squidgy in the face again. Everytime he went he made a big fuss about getting a parking spot near the door, but I don't recall him going to the gym at all last week. (I have started to skim the vlogs though, so I can't be sure.)
yeah, he definitely doesn't go there anymore. there goes the motivation, huh.
also the amount of sugar he put into his porridge?! that was a LOT!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"hi emilia, you're just glued to the tv? you don't care about me anymore?" omg, shut the fuck up, anna! you leave her in front of the freaking tv for hours! she doesn't do it herself as she cannot decide what she wants to do YET! I really hope she turns into a punk and dies her hair black, gets tattoos everywhere and has tons of boyfriends. that will kill mommy dearest.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SallyCinnamon wrote:I CANNOT believe that with all their fights over disenfectant wipes, and tantrums over avocados, that they don't even use their nearest suprmarket!! Tesco is hardly the creme-de-la-creme, it's a basic bog-standard supermarket. It's so silly that they go out of their way to use that one instead of something local. A massive chunk of that blog is Anna stressing about whether they should use their old, out of the way, nothing special supermarket, or the handy local one which has locally sourced produce. Decisons, decisions.... :?
because they seem to have a routine that they will never ever get out of. thai curry every week, pizza every week on the same day basically, porridge until they turn into porridge and the list goes on and on. to me it's plain stupid
segLXI
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by segLXI »

Just watched jo's draw my life video. At least half of the thing is clearly FICTION!

P.S. can't believe I watched the whole thing it was so long ! hahaha
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

geekinthepink wrote:"hi emilia, you're just glued to the tv? you don't care about me anymore?" omg, shut the fuck up, anna! you leave her in front of the freaking tv for hours! she doesn't do it herself as she cannot decide what she wants to do YET! I really hope she turns into a punk and dies her hair black, gets tattoos everywhere and has tons of boyfriends. that will kill mommy dearest.
I believe emilia will turn against anna. Jofee just seems so much warmer towards emilia, when he's holding her you can tell there is a bond between them. When anna holds emilia is seems more like a kid and a babysitter.. It's hard to explain.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”