Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by Heyholetsgo »

Gin0915 wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
Heyholetsgo wrote:Sorry, I got distracted by the granny panties line. Am I the only one who thinks she has been abnormally chipper in the past two videos ? Does that mean she is getting laid or something ?
lol.
I really don't wanna think about it. we're all guessing she's some kind of deranged, haha!
Let's give her a day or 2 and she'll be on the opposite side of the spectrum, whining and complaining all over the place.
To be fair tho I have no doubt jofungus is one of those guys who needs to be held on a tight leash, at least sexually, or else he will overstep his boundaries, that seems to be the theme of his life anyways
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

Jofus is getting soft round the jawline again. Not surprising with all the takeaways.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I know she said she took pregnancy tests recently and what ever, but I really do think she is pregnant. Possibly too early to know yet but I just have a feeling in the next couple of months there will be an announcement. Especially with the age Emilia is and the fact Anna is weaning, her cycle should be getting back to normal.
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

MakeupGirly wrote:I know she said she took pregnancy tests recently and what ever, but I really do think she is pregnant. Possibly too early to know yet but I just have a feeling in the next couple of months there will be an announcement. Especially with the age Emilia is and the fact Anna is weaning, her cycle should be getting back to normal.
Maybe it's some kind of a reaction of her body to weaning, hormones and the crappy, salty, empty calorie food. I mean the woman couldn't get less movement unless she was paralyzed, that has to take a toll eventually. But yeah, if she is taking pregnancy tests that means the morons are trying for another kid (unless they are faking it, but would Dofus shell out for an actual pregnancy test unless it was needed? Lol). She is so stupid. Jokes around with her neighbor-friend about the crazed woman with a hundred dogs trying to stick it to the "haters", but funny or not it's damn true--she's on a major downwards spiral.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Heyholetsgo wrote:Sorry, I got distracted by the granny panties line. Am I the only one who thinks she has been abnormally chipper in the past two videos ? Does that mean she is getting laid or something ?
I'm pretty sure if she were getting laid, she'd be LESS chipper lol especially considering how disgusted she is by that fat gnome.

She's probably just more happy than usual because she acts like she's bipolar. I've never seen anyone have as many highs and lows as she does. One day she's smashing an avocado against the wall, the next she's so happy that she's farting rainbows. :?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
MakeupGirly wrote:I know she said she took pregnancy tests recently and what ever, but I really do think she is pregnant. Possibly too early to know yet but I just have a feeling in the next couple of months there will be an announcement. Especially with the age Emilia is and the fact Anna is weaning, her cycle should be getting back to normal.
Maybe it's some kind of a reaction of her body to weaning, hormones and the crappy, salty, empty calorie food. I mean the woman couldn't get less movement unless she was paralyzed, that has to take a toll eventually. But yeah, if she is taking pregnancy tests that means the morons are trying for another kid (unless they are faking it, but would Dofus shell out for an actual pregnancy test unless it was needed? Lol). She is so stupid. Jokes around with her neighbor-friend about the crazed woman with a hundred dogs trying to stick it to the "haters", but funny or not it's damn true--she's on a major downwards spiral.
I think a person in a coma is more active than Anna. ;)

They are trying for another baby. Anna said herself that they never stopped trying *barf* after E was born. The absolute last thing in the world those two need is another kid. If Anna whines all the time how hard being mom is and how she never has any time, what makes her think she can handle two kids, especially a baby and a toddler? Is the next kid going to just get pawned off on the babysitter (aka the swing)? What will become of E? She already gets so little attention as it is. I think Anna just wants to make a playmate for E so she has an excuse to ignore her kids even more.
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heyholetsgo »

proudmama wrote:
I'm pretty sure if she were getting laid, she'd be LESS chipper lol especially considering how disgusted she is by that fat gnome.

She's probably just more happy than usual because she acts like she's bipolar. I've never seen anyone have as many highs and lows as she does. One day she's smashing an avocado against the wall, the next she's so happy that she's farting rainbows. :?
She went a good bit would being so high so I figured she was stabilized. Maybe she is pregnant, maybe that's why she has been so happy. And to be honest, jofungus and Anna deserve each other. They are each others equals. I find Anna just as disgusting as jofungus if not worse.
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

proudmama wrote:

Hahaha, that's what I thought too.
proudmama wrote:
Gin0915 wrote: Maybe it's some kind of a reaction of her body to weaning, hormones and the crappy, salty, empty calorie food. I mean the woman couldn't get less movement unless she was paralyzed, that has to take a toll eventually. But yeah, if she is taking pregnancy tests that means the morons are trying for another kid (unless they are faking it, but would Dofus shell out for an actual pregnancy test unless it was needed? Lol). She is so stupid. Jokes around with her neighbor-friend about the crazed woman with a hundred dogs trying to stick it to the "haters", but funny or not it's damn true--she's on a major downwards spiral.
I think a person in a coma is more active than Anna. ;)

They are trying for another baby. Anna said herself that they never stopped trying *barf* after E was born. The absolute last thing in the world those two need is another kid. If Anna whines all the time how hard being mom is and how she never has any time, what makes her think she can handle two kids, especially a baby and a toddler? Is the next kid going to just get pawned off on the babysitter (aka the swing)? What will become of E? She already gets so little attention as it is. I think Anna just wants to make a playmate for E so she has an excuse to ignore her kids even more.
I know, I remember it, grooosss. She doesn't take care of her own body, how does she want to subject it to another pregnancy. I feel sorry for her bones and cells, lol, and uterus.
Do you remember that makeshift fence that Hobothan made for the dogs? Well, I fully expect them to stick E into something like that or a fenced in room and the other kid into a swing and go on about their business of doing nothing as usual.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Ladies, ladies, ladies...y'all just need to calm the hell down and let A&J raise dat child themselves. J's mamma works in da pediatrics ward in Dublin (doing what, who knows?) and I am pretty sure she is always on hand, via telephone, to adv-oise da feckers in any child-related mini emergency or meltdown moments! :shock:

Please congratulate me... it is Day 1 of my Sobriety...................................Vlog Sobriety!! :lol: I have a VA meeting and a sponsor to keep me sane...and a 12 step program.
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

proudmama wrote:

:lol:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Some dumb minion commented on the vlog that they don't show Emilia doing tummy time because it's "private."
Yeah okay so I guess tweeting a pic of E naked in the bathtub with her parts showing is fine but tummy time? Nah that's just too intimate. :? There are SO many other things they include in the vlog that should be kept private. Those stupid minions will say ANYTHING to defend those two morons.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

I would love to see Sina or Nuvies (is that the daughter's name?) with a tramp stamp :lol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... roses.html
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

geekinthepink wrote: there's the picture.
I don't think her ass is fat to be honest. that would be an improvement. her ass is saggy and flat as a pancake. I'd rather be a little obese with a nice bum than this.

In her defense, not everyone is able to get a perfect shaped ass. Both my mom and I have the flat as a board asses no matter how much we work out although with Anna clearly she just sits on it all day lol. For me it's the obvious neon flashing pantie lines eeeeek. That part of the video is clearly for at home stuff, not v-log worthy.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: there's the picture.
I don't think her ass is fat to be honest. that would be an improvement. her ass is saggy and flat as a pancake. I'd rather be a little obese with a nice bum than this.

In her defense, not everyone is able to get a perfect shaped ass. Both my mom and I have the flat as a board asses no matter how much we work out although with Anna clearly she just sits on it all day lol. For me it's the obvious neon flashing pantie lines eeeeek. That part of the video is clearly for at home stuff, not v-log worthy.
Agreed...and yet the minions say E doing tummy time is too private for the vlogs. But Anna's pancake ass and panty line...well that's just fine and dandy to include in the vlogs! :scratch:
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't get how tummy time can be even remotely too personal. I didn't know giving your kid freedom to explore was too personal? (at least from what I can figure out what tummy time is on google search lol. Never heard the term before, from what I can gather it's trying to get the baby comfortable on its belly?)
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Nesoi wrote:Ladies, ladies, ladies...y'all just need to calm the hell down and let A&J raise dat child themselves. J's mamma works in da pediatrics ward in Dublin (doing what, who knows?) and I am pretty sure she is always on hand, via telephone, to adv-oise da feckers in any child-related mini emergency or meltdown moments! :shock:

Please congratulate me... it is Day 1 of my Sobriety...................................Vlog Sobriety!! :lol: I have a VA meeting and a sponsor to keep me sane...and a 12 step program.
She's a phlebotomist. She draws blood samples and transports them. She's not more equipped than their pediatrician by ANY means.

yayyy. just take it one day at a time.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:I don't get how tummy time can be even remotely too personal. I didn't know giving your kid freedom to explore was too personal? (at least from what I can figure out what tummy time is on google search lol. Never heard the term before, from what I can gather it's trying to get the baby comfortable on its belly?)
They showed the pregnancy test Anna peed on in the vlog, yet they can't show E doing tummy time? Some people have a warped sense of what should be private and public. Really I think A&J filming their daily lives is quite personal. I certainly wouldn't film my life day to day and broadcast my child on the internet. There are way too many creepy weirdos out there.

Tummy time is when a baby is placed on their belly in order to help strengthen their neck and back muscles. It helps with their development so baby can learn to push up, roll over, and crawl. It's usually suggested it's started at birth, beginning with a few minutes each day then building up to an hour (or more) a day. Now I KNOW, A&J don't give E that amount of tummy time. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she got tummy time at all. She should be getting at least an hour of tummy time on a daily basis. I wonder if E is going to be a late crawler/walker.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

In either to be a late walker/crawler, you must be given the oppurtunity to even be able to attempt it. I don't think Anna knows that crawling and walking doesn't just happen when you want it to. You need to give them the time to be able to do it. I know we don't see their way of life 24/7 but they do film most of the day from the morning until desert time and never do we see Em out of any contraption except for when Anna is holding her. I'm surprised Em has any leg muscles at all.
strangerdanger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strangerdanger »

Why would you put a dog treat in your baby's face so that 5 dogs can jump around and try to bite at it? They are so reckless with her.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strangerdanger wrote:Image

Why would you put a dog treat in your baby's face so that 5 dogs can jump around and try to bite at it? They are so reckless with her.
Same reason they let their dogs jump all over E and pull her socks off: because they're careless, irresponsible morons. They take that poor kid for granted.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”