TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 26

proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 26

Unread post by proudmama »

Some dumb minion commented on the vlog that they don't show Emilia doing tummy time because it's "private."
Yeah okay so I guess tweeting a pic of E naked in the bathtub with her parts showing is fine but tummy time? Nah that's just too intimate. :? There are SO many other things they include in the vlog that should be kept private. Those stupid minions will say ANYTHING to defend those two morons.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

I would love to see Sina or Nuvies (is that the daughter's name?) with a tramp stamp :lol: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... roses.html
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

geekinthepink wrote: there's the picture.
I don't think her ass is fat to be honest. that would be an improvement. her ass is saggy and flat as a pancake. I'd rather be a little obese with a nice bum than this.

In her defense, not everyone is able to get a perfect shaped ass. Both my mom and I have the flat as a board asses no matter how much we work out although with Anna clearly she just sits on it all day lol. For me it's the obvious neon flashing pantie lines eeeeek. That part of the video is clearly for at home stuff, not v-log worthy.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:
geekinthepink wrote: there's the picture.
I don't think her ass is fat to be honest. that would be an improvement. her ass is saggy and flat as a pancake. I'd rather be a little obese with a nice bum than this.

In her defense, not everyone is able to get a perfect shaped ass. Both my mom and I have the flat as a board asses no matter how much we work out although with Anna clearly she just sits on it all day lol. For me it's the obvious neon flashing pantie lines eeeeek. That part of the video is clearly for at home stuff, not v-log worthy.
Agreed...and yet the minions say E doing tummy time is too private for the vlogs. But Anna's pancake ass and panty line...well that's just fine and dandy to include in the vlogs! :scratch:
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't get how tummy time can be even remotely too personal. I didn't know giving your kid freedom to explore was too personal? (at least from what I can figure out what tummy time is on google search lol. Never heard the term before, from what I can gather it's trying to get the baby comfortable on its belly?)
geeklove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by geeklove »

Nesoi wrote:Ladies, ladies, ladies...y'all just need to calm the hell down and let A&J raise dat child themselves. J's mamma works in da pediatrics ward in Dublin (doing what, who knows?) and I am pretty sure she is always on hand, via telephone, to adv-oise da feckers in any child-related mini emergency or meltdown moments! :shock:

Please congratulate me... it is Day 1 of my Sobriety...................................Vlog Sobriety!! :lol: I have a VA meeting and a sponsor to keep me sane...and a 12 step program.
She's a phlebotomist. She draws blood samples and transports them. She's not more equipped than their pediatrician by ANY means.

yayyy. just take it one day at a time.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:I don't get how tummy time can be even remotely too personal. I didn't know giving your kid freedom to explore was too personal? (at least from what I can figure out what tummy time is on google search lol. Never heard the term before, from what I can gather it's trying to get the baby comfortable on its belly?)
They showed the pregnancy test Anna peed on in the vlog, yet they can't show E doing tummy time? Some people have a warped sense of what should be private and public. Really I think A&J filming their daily lives is quite personal. I certainly wouldn't film my life day to day and broadcast my child on the internet. There are way too many creepy weirdos out there.

Tummy time is when a baby is placed on their belly in order to help strengthen their neck and back muscles. It helps with their development so baby can learn to push up, roll over, and crawl. It's usually suggested it's started at birth, beginning with a few minutes each day then building up to an hour (or more) a day. Now I KNOW, A&J don't give E that amount of tummy time. Frankly, I'd be surprised if she got tummy time at all. She should be getting at least an hour of tummy time on a daily basis. I wonder if E is going to be a late crawler/walker.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

In either to be a late walker/crawler, you must be given the oppurtunity to even be able to attempt it. I don't think Anna knows that crawling and walking doesn't just happen when you want it to. You need to give them the time to be able to do it. I know we don't see their way of life 24/7 but they do film most of the day from the morning until desert time and never do we see Em out of any contraption except for when Anna is holding her. I'm surprised Em has any leg muscles at all.
strangerdanger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strangerdanger »

Why would you put a dog treat in your baby's face so that 5 dogs can jump around and try to bite at it? They are so reckless with her.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

strangerdanger wrote:Image

Why would you put a dog treat in your baby's face so that 5 dogs can jump around and try to bite at it? They are so reckless with her.
Same reason they let their dogs jump all over E and pull her socks off: because they're careless, irresponsible morons. They take that poor kid for granted.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:In either to be a late walker/crawler, you must be given the oppurtunity to even be able to attempt it. I don't think Anna knows that crawling and walking doesn't just happen when you want it to. You need to give them the time to be able to do it. I know we don't see their way of life 24/7 but they do film most of the day from the morning until desert time and never do we see Em out of any contraption except for when Anna is holding her. I'm surprised Em has any leg muscles at all.
I'm surprised too. I feel so sorry for E, she hardly ever gets any time outside of those baby contraptions. :( It's a fact that babies who get little tummy time often skip crawling altogether, so I wouldn't be surprised if E doesn't ever crawl. They're really stifling E developing her motor skills. As mean as it sounds, they don't deserve her.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Don't worry, right there with ya. It's really frustrating to see these types of (I wouldn't even call them mistakes) rather stupid decisions when there are plenty or perfectly fit couples who have done all of their research and then some while ttc and some who never come out of ttc with any results. I wish Anna knew how lucky she was so she could stop being so careless.
BlogReader
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlogReader »

Whenever i see a photo of Doug Hutchinson and Courtney Stodden i think of Jonathan. He wears the same stupid juvenile clothes and is short and has that smug look on his face because he's punching above his weight.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just googled TheStyleDiet trying to find her blog and found this, what in the bloody...???????:

http://www.thestylediet.com/
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

maybe i'm late on this, can someone chime me in?
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
It's her shitty book that hardly sold. She discusses style, dressing for your body type, and having a healthy body image (ha!). Basically it's one big crock of poo and rather hypocritical. She's a joke.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
tamithomas wrote:Sorry for the million posts, just realized it is her blog just the first thing you see when you search for it before entering but..what's up with the book?
It's her shitty book that hardly sold. She discusses style, dressing for your body type, and having a healthy body image (ha!). Basically it's one big crock of poo and rather hypocritical. She's a joke.
:bhd:
Heyholetsgo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Heyholetsgo »

What a try hard wanna be. I blame cupcakesandcashmere . She made all this bloggers think they could be writers too.
What pisses me off ? Fake bitches and minions in trash sections kissing a gurus ass
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Heyholetsgo wrote:What a try hard wanna be. I blame cupcakesandcashmere . She made all this bloggers think they could be writers too.
Just checked out that persons blog that you just mentioned, it is sooo creepy how identical Anna and her blogs are. Same type of photos and types of entries :?

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”