Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 27

Unread post by Gin0915 »

CraftyLady wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
sand and water wrote:I love when Anna does these stupid "our daily schedule" blog posts. It always blows the "you only see 12-15 mins of their day" logic out the window. She basically proved that Emilia is confined all day long.
She's proven quite a few things with that post. According to the blog (and we know it's not quite truthful), the kid's all alone for one hour while Anna goes about her routine upon waking; and then she takes one hour to make porridge :lol:, during which time E watches Peppery Swine. Then E plays by herself again, eats, sleeps and eats, exersauser again (because you know she's not on the mat for more than 10 min). E watches them prepare dinner--I laughed at "they" and the fact that it takes "them" 1 hour to make pre-packaged food (no wonder they don't make it from scratch, they'll take days)--then she takes the kid up to wash it and for some odd reason brings it back down to force it to sleep on the couch, saucer, highchair or swing before waking her again, when they go to sleep at 11pm, which is amusing as most of Anna's posts are published between midnight and 1:30am. And that's just what she claims, never mind what can be observed on the vlogs.

And this is gross (HandBagofGlory where are you?), but if E refuses to sleep in the crib or sleeper, how are they, erm, trying for another baby? Daily activity while E is imprisoned in a contraption? I shudder.
Sex can be had out of that bed....Now try to get that image out of your head!
I'm scrubbing my brain already. I meant "daytime" not "daily" activity, lol.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

Unread post by klutzerklois »

Gin0915 wrote:
klutzerklois wrote:
Hey Anna here's an idea for your epic fail of a baking.
Omg, minion cupcakes, brilliant. I'm tempted to make them and tweet a photo to Anna. Though I'd use savoiardi for the minions, so much nicer and more Italian, lol.
Anna should make them, then hand them out to the minions at her meetup ha ha ha!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

tamithomas wrote:
Nesoi wrote:I see they have Emilia trained to laugh 'on cue' now FFS! :x She isn't a fekkin show pony. And what company in their right mind would associate themselves with these 2 wackjobs! BTW ANyone going to the meet up? :D
Personally I don't think it'd be fair on their part if any of us go. I mean, it's one thing to gossip here but it would be a low blow to crash the party sorta speak. May as well let them have their fun times and we can bitch about it all we want here lol.
Meh, the minions don't play fair, don't see why we should feel compelled to do so. I'd not go anyway, unless I had some devious plan, :misch:, lol. This is the meeting with Judy, no? It'll be hysterical to go and make a big deal of J&B while feigning complete ignorance of LeDufs, pretend-thinking they are their assistants or something minionish.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JulietteOhara »

Gin0915 wrote:
sand and water wrote:I love when Anna does these stupid "our daily schedule" blog posts. It always blows the "you only see 12-15 mins of their day" logic out the window. She basically proved that Emilia is confined all day long.
And this is gross (HandBagofGlory where are you?), but if E refuses to sleep in the crib or sleeper, how are they, erm, trying for another baby? Daily activity while E is imprisoned in a contraption? I shudder.

I know it's really none of our business to be thinking about it but I mean I just can't help it. I too have wondered... How they can be trying to conceive when Emilia sleeps right next to them every night. I doubt either of them would be willing to try put her in the crib for just one night even if it meant they could have some alone time. I worry that with all of their previous foolish decisions they do it with here sleeping there. EUGH!
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

klutzerklois wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
klutzerklois wrote:
Hey Anna here's an idea for your epic fail of a baking.
Omg, minion cupcakes, brilliant. I'm tempted to make them and tweet a photo to Anna. Though I'd use savoiardi for the minions, so much nicer and more Italian, lol.
Anna should make them, then hand them out to the minions at her meetup ha ha ha!
Hah, or make a gift of them to Anna at the meetup accompanied with a genuine, sweet smile. "Look, A&J, I made these minion cupcakes, all by myself, for the meetup! Hope you love them, you're my best friends!"

sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

The majority of the people going to this meetup are going to see judy, benji and julianna. Let's be real A&J. Especially after your last 2 less than stellar meetups. OOO what are you going to talk about this time? What else you can do to annoy the "haters"?
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

CraftyLady wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:
She's proven quite a few things with that post. According to the blog (and we know it's not quite truthful), the kid's all alone for one hour while Anna goes about her routine upon waking; and then she takes one hour to make porridge :lol:, during which time E watches Peppery Swine. Then E plays by herself again, eats, sleeps and eats, exersauser again (because you know she's not on the mat for more than 10 min). E watches them prepare dinner--I laughed at "they" and the fact that it takes "them" 1 hour to make pre-packaged food (no wonder they don't make it from scratch, they'll take days)--then she takes the kid up to wash it and for some odd reason brings it back down to force it to sleep on the couch, saucer, highchair or swing before waking her again, when they go to sleep at 11pm, which is amusing as most of Anna's posts are published between midnight and 1:30am. And that's just what she claims, never mind what can be observed on the vlogs.

Sex can be had out of that bed....Now try to get that image out of your head!
I highly doubt that they would. Anna is so uptight about everything. Also do they even have time? You know, because they are always so busy. Plus they are lazy as heck and I imagine them thinking that it would take too much effort!
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

I'm jumping on this thread because I just started watching these channels.

I know they're new parents...but as an expectant mom, everything they do pisses me off. Lol I DO NOT understand why they have a PACK of dogs!?! They're probably more expensive to keep than Emilia...
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Oh goodie.. Anna is doing a Spring makeup look to post tomorrow . From her instagram pic , its looks exactly the same as her everyday makeup . If not more pale on the lips . Her entire face and lips are all the same shade! Would it kill her to do a light Foundation with a bright lip,.Nothing says Spring like a full on corpse look. :o/.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

lemontree wrote:haha oh my god I'm looking at the Sorrento blog posts and saw this one
a) why is she giggling like a teenage girl while kissing her husband?
b) look at the bored people in the background. If the wedding was just like their daily life it must have been one hell of a boring wedding lol
LOL @ The two women in the background… the look/body language of both says it all.
Last edited by Valentino on Tue May 14, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

dolliedays wrote:Oh goodie.. Anna is doing a Spring makeup look to post tomorrow . From her instagram pic , its looks exactly the same as her everyday makeup . If not more pale on the lips . Her entire face and lips are all the same shade! Would it kill her to do a light Foundation with a bright lip,.Nothing says Spring like a full on corpse look. :o/.

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that picture. The look doesn't say "spring" to me. it's says "beige and boring, same shit different day"
JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

HeyItsCourtney wrote:I'm jumping on this thread because I just started watching these channels.

I know they're new parents...but as an expectant mom, everything they do pisses me off. Lol I DO NOT understand why they have a PACK of dogs!?! They're probably more expensive to keep than Emilia...
What is even more infuriating is that they both claim I have read all these books yet sill make silly mistakes in dealing with the health and safety of Emilia. Also they have so many people daily giving them advice, many give it in a nice way, yet still they do not listen. For example the whole swing situation. Many people told them that having her in it all day and sleeping in it all the time will have negative effects on her. Now she rocks back and forth very violently (whilst not on the swing) trying to mimic the comfort her swing gave her and usually won't sleep with out being in it! Hate to say we told you so Anna and Jonathan.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

klutzerklois wrote:
dolliedays wrote:Oh goodie.. Anna is doing a Spring makeup look to post tomorrow . From her instagram pic , its looks exactly the same as her everyday makeup . If not more pale on the lips . Her entire face and lips are all the same shade! Would it kill her to do a light Foundation with a bright lip,.Nothing says Spring like a full on corpse look. :o/.

That's EXACTLY what I thought when I saw that picture. The look doesn't say "spring" to me. it's says "beige and boring, same shit different day"
Yup looks like her everyday look. Her channel absolutely sucks now. She puts no effort into it whatsoever. And Jofus filming and making us all have motion sickness doesn't make you artsy.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guest »

Hello everyone! I use to post on their thread but stopped cuz everyone was always going on about how much they liked them and all. I couldn't stand Jofus before she had the baby well either one actually. I'm tolerating him more now. To me he's changed for the better not selk absorbed. He's so hands on with the baby you can tell how much he adores her. I've also noticed she don't smile as much or seem as happy with Anna around.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

for you Jofatso :rofl:

*fixed
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Regarding the meet up... I can't imagine a venue big enough to hold the piss contest that will be the Benji and Jofus show. Two men who think of themselves as the Plato and Aristotle of Youtube :roll: It won't be a meet up but a way of stroking their massive ego's and teaching their 'wisdom' (aka how to be a self righteous-egomaniac-douche canoe in 1 easy step) Listening to either ramble on is like a sedative.

Those two butt holes for brains actually think the fans give a shit about them, when I bet 95% are going because of Juliana and Emilia and the other 5% for Judy and Anna. I can't.
klutzerklois
Informer
Informer

sand and water wrote:
klutzerklois wrote:

Yup looks like her everyday look. Her channel absolutely sucks now. She puts no effort into it whatsoever. And Jofus filming and making us all have motion sickness doesn't make you artsy.
All she rolls out on her channel are dumb what I Wednesday same shit every day of the week videos (REALLY? On a STYLE channel? Gimme a break Anna) and OOTD's with clothes that don't fit her, not to mention dumb cooking tutorials. She should just resign.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

who did this? :rofl:

and what's up with this freak?

Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 12 may
Yay!! :)“@_EveMcBay: Just booked flights from Scotland to see @AnnaSaccone & @JonathanJoly next month :) can't thank them enough

thank them for what???? and booked flights just to see them? creeper :?
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:who did this? :rofl:

and what's up with this freak?

Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 12 may
Yay!! :)“@_EveMcBay: Just booked flights from Scotland to see @AnnaSaccone & @JonathanJoly next month :) can't thank them enough

thank them for what???? and booked flights just to see them? creeper :?
This is a spring look? My grandmother died the end of February (RIP) and looked more alive than Anna does in this pic. This is her every damn day makeup look.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

lemontree wrote:for you Jofatso :rofl:

*fixed
So true :lol:

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”