TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV - Part 28

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 28

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

She probably married him because she knew there was no way in hell he'd ever make her get a job. She's a model in his eyes and she takes full advantage of it,it's seen time and again on the vlogs.When she wants something, or wants him to do something, she lowers her voice to a helpless little school girl and pouts,he gives in.

It's smart really, find a loser who thinks of you as a Godsend.It's probably why his family don't seem to get along with her,they know damn well she's a user.

I'm sorry but a lot of people play Anna as a victim here,I think Anna is pretty smart actually,not to mention the fact she's a grown ass woman. Her dad dying is no excuse for her lazy,pathetic life. Mine died when I was 6 and I've never ever acted the way she does.

Quite frankly, I think they are both mentally fucked up in the head and that's why "this is what works for them". :|
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

MamatoanAngel wrote:She probably married him because she knew there was no way in hell he'd ever make her get a job. She's a model in his eyes and she takes full advantage of it,it's seen time and again on the vlogs.When she wants something, or wants him to do something, she lowers her voice to a helpless little school girl and pouts,he gives in.
Except for the camera she wanted. Anna has her own money and "job" yet had to get permission from JoFatty to buy the damn thing. He told her the only way she could have it was if she got so many likes or comments about it from people agreeing she should get the pink camera. It boggles my mind as to why she let that troll make that decision for her. Same goes for the time Anna wanted to buy a different flavor of oatmeal. JoFatty threw a fit over it yet any time he wants to buy some useless crap (like the Call of Duty game pack which is around $200) he can buy it no problem without having to ask her. He's such a jerk. I'm glad I'm not married to that asshat.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

MamatoanAngel wrote:She probably married him because she knew there was no way in hell he'd ever make her get a job. She's a model in his eyes and she takes full advantage of it,it's seen time and again on the vlogs.When she wants something, or wants him to do something, she lowers her voice to a helpless little school girl and pouts,he gives in.

It's smart really, find a loser who thinks of you as a Godsend.It's probably why his family don't seem to get along with her,they know damn well she's a user.

I'm sorry but a lot of people play Anna as a victim here,I think Anna is pretty smart actually,not to mention the fact she's a grown ass woman. Her dad dying is no excuse for her lazy,pathetic life. Mine died when I was 6 and I've never ever acted the way she does.

Quite frankly, I think they are both mentally fucked up in the head and that's why "this is what works for them". :|
Makes sense...
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

Gin0915 wrote:"Gorgeous hubby", *chuckle*, the woman needs to stop trying to pretend and get her eyes checked again. The 1-2 times she complimented Dofus vocally she sounded so uncomfortable and contrived, obviously doing it in an attempt to counteract the criticism she gets from avoiding showing any affection towards him.
I cringe when she forces herself to say that stuff on camera. I notice she'll make a point to say "theres my gorgeous husband" or say stuff under pictures yet she doesn't even speak to him in a loving manner. It's like the affection she's portraying is to the viewer or reader, not to him.
I rarely call my husband by his name. It's always "Hey Hunny!!" .. to the point that sometimes my 3 year old call him Hunny too haha! I've never heard her call him anything like that unless you count "Joffee"* which I don't consider endearing. He also only calls her Anna and Nini's. At the risk of sounding ignorant.. is that just them or is at all out of the norm culturally there to use terms like " sweetheart, honey, dear" ect. ? Sorry again if that sounds like a dumb question, I just figure that different cultures use different little endearing terms :)
Artemis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Artemis »

dolliedays wrote:
Gin0915 wrote:"Gorgeous hubby", *chuckle*, the woman needs to stop trying to pretend and get her eyes checked again. The 1-2 times she complimented Dofus vocally she sounded so uncomfortable and contrived, obviously doing it in an attempt to counteract the criticism she gets from avoiding showing any affection towards him.
I cringe when she forces herself to say that stuff on camera. I notice she'll make a point to say "theres my gorgeous husband" or say stuff under pictures yet she doesn't even speak to him in a loving manner. It's like the affection she's portraying is to the viewer or reader, not to him.
I rarely call my husband by his name. It's always "Hey Hunny!!" .. to the point that sometimes my 3 year old call him Hunny too haha! I've never heard her call him anything like that unless you count "Joffee"* which I don't consider endearing. He also only calls her Anna and Nini's. At the risk of sounding ignorant.. is that just them or is at all out of the norm culturally there to use terms like " sweetheart, honey, dear" ect. ? Sorry again if that sounds like a dumb question, I just figure that different cultures use different little endearing terms :)
From my own personal experience it's pretty common to use terms of endearment over here. My dad calls my mam "love", myself and my friends all have nicknames for each other, and my boyfriend and I usually call each other by our "coupley" nicknames. Sounds weird but it's usually pretty funny!
Anna and Jonathan are honestly one of the most asexual couples I have even seen, any act of affection just looks forced and awkward. It makes me wonder how they are when the camera is turned off. .
xokisstherain
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by xokisstherain »

Eighth Month Baby Milestones: Eating

Your 8-month-old will still be taking 24 to 32 ounces of formula or breast milk every day. But mealtimes should also involve a variety of foods, including baby cereal, fruits and vegetables, and mashed or pureed meats. Some babies at this age are so fascinated by table foods that they are less interested in feeding from the bottle or breast. But they still need breast milk or formula until they are ready to switch to cow’s milk after their first birthday.

Your baby’s pincer grasp and chewing skills should be developed enough by now for you to consider adding finger foods into the mealtime mix. The best first finger foods are bananas, toast, pasta, well-cooked meat, and cereal. Cut foods into bite-sized pieces, and avoid serving any items that are choking hazards, such as hot dogs, raw carrots, popcorn, grapes, blueberries, and raisins. No matter how finely finger foods are chopped, NEVER leave your baby unattended during mealtimes.

Oh Anna. you literally do none of this :? I can't believe she was giving her cows milk at one point. All these minions think it's so amazing that an 8 month old can eat all the stuff they feed her. :roll: When really they're just screwing her up for later on in life.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

xokisstherain wrote:Eighth Month Baby Milestones: Eating

Your 8-month-old will still be taking 24 to 32 ounces of formula or breast milk every day. But mealtimes should also involve a variety of foods, including baby cereal, fruits and vegetables, and mashed or pureed meats. Some babies at this age are so fascinated by table foods that they are less interested in feeding from the bottle or breast. But they still need breast milk or formula until they are ready to switch to cow’s milk after their first birthday.

Your baby’s pincer grasp and chewing skills should be developed enough by now for you to consider adding finger foods into the mealtime mix. The best first finger foods are bananas, toast, pasta, well-cooked meat, and cereal. Cut foods into bite-sized pieces, and avoid serving any items that are choking hazards, such as hot dogs, raw carrots, popcorn, grapes, blueberries, and raisins. No matter how finely finger foods are chopped, NEVER leave your baby unattended during mealtimes.

Oh Anna. you literally do none of this :? I can't believe she was giving her cows milk at one point. All these minions think it's so amazing that an 8 month old can eat all the stuff they feed her. :roll: When really they're just screwing her up for later on in life.
Not only does the food they feed her concern me, but the fact that Anna nurses E so little is worrisome. Babies that age NEED to nurse often, particularly during the day. I've only seen them give E juice which is NOT a good substitute. Juice is full of sugar and doesn't provide a baby with the same nutrients as breastmilk or formula. I worry E is going to become dehydrated because she's consuming so little breastmilk and I hardly ever see them give E anything to drink with her food. Poor baby, she has to choke down huge chunks of food and dry bread with nothing to drink. :( It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is only nursing E at night just so she can say when E turns one that they made it to a year of breastfeeding. She's so selfish that she made E wait all day to nurse because she had a hair appointment. :x I can't with that woman!
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

proudmama wrote:

Not only does the food they feed her concern me, but the fact that Anna nurses E so little is worrisome. Babies that age NEED to nurse often, particularly during the day. I've only seen them give E juice which is NOT a good substitute. Juice is full of sugar and doesn't provide a baby with the same nutrients as breastmilk or formula. I worry E is going to become dehydrated because she's consuming so little breastmilk and I hardly ever see them give E anything to drink with her food. Poor baby, she has to choke down huge chunks of food and dry bread with nothing to drink. :( It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is only nursing E at night just so she can say when E turns one that they made it to a year of breastfeeding. She's so selfish that she made E wait all day to nurse because she had a hair appointment. :x I can't with that woman!
I personally feel like she's on way too much solid food. I think that's why she's so big...she's eating all this food her little body isn't equipped to process yet. HINT, HINT: CARBS.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

HeyItsCourtney wrote:
proudmama wrote:Not only does the food they feed her concern me, but the fact that Anna nurses E so little is worrisome. Babies that age NEED to nurse often, particularly during the day. I've only seen them give E juice which is NOT a good substitute. Juice is full of sugar and doesn't provide a baby with the same nutrients as breastmilk or formula. I worry E is going to become dehydrated because she's consuming so little breastmilk and I hardly ever see them give E anything to drink with her food. Poor baby, she has to choke down huge chunks of food and dry bread with nothing to drink. :( It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is only nursing E at night just so she can say when E turns one that they made it to a year of breastfeeding. She's so selfish that she made E wait all day to nurse because she had a hair appointment. :x I can't with that woman!
I personally feel like she's on way too much solid food. I think that's why she's so big...she's eating all this food her little body isn't equipped to process yet. HINT, HINT: CARBS.
OT I noticed you're in SC. I grew up in Charleston. :D
Gin0915
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Gin0915 »

Artemis wrote:
dolliedays wrote:
From my own personal experience it's pretty common to use terms of endearment over here. My dad calls my mam "love", myself and my friends all have nicknames for each other, and my boyfriend and I usually call each other by our "coupley" nicknames. Sounds weird but it's usually pretty funny!
Anna and Jonathan are honestly one of the most asexual couples I have even seen, any act of affection just looks forced and awkward. It makes me wonder how they are when the camera is turned off. .
They are asexual, it's what makes people wonder, lol. Before they married, esp. when Dofungus started appearing on YT, people would always be very surprised when she said he's her boyfriend. They thought he was a "special" brother, or her gay friend. So weird.
My husband uses the cutesy terms of endearment, but I've never been into them for some reason. But LeDufs extremely rarely behave like a couple, no hand holding, no sweet little touches, no random little hugs, unless Dofus assaults her with them and she twists away or yells "ouch" and makes a face.
'Is that vodka?' Margarita asked weakly. The cat jumped up from its chair in indignation. 'Excuse me, your majesty,' he squeaked, 'do you think I would give vodka to a lady? That is pure spirit!'

— The Master and Margarita
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

proudmama wrote:
HeyItsCourtney wrote:
proudmama wrote:Not only does the food they feed her concern me, but the fact that Anna nurses E so little is worrisome. Babies that age NEED to nurse often, particularly during the day. I've only seen them give E juice which is NOT a good substitute. Juice is full of sugar and doesn't provide a baby with the same nutrients as breastmilk or formula. I worry E is going to become dehydrated because she's consuming so little breastmilk and I hardly ever see them give E anything to drink with her food. Poor baby, she has to choke down huge chunks of food and dry bread with nothing to drink. :( It wouldn't surprise me if Anna is only nursing E at night just so she can say when E turns one that they made it to a year of breastfeeding. She's so selfish that she made E wait all day to nurse because she had a hair appointment. :x I can't with that woman!
OT I noticed you're in SC. I grew up in Charleston. :D
Love Charleston! I'm from Atlanta but in Columbia...not really a fan. Haha
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

proudmama wrote:

So true! At the worst go, if Anna doesn't want to BF. At least buy organic formula. Lord knows they are easily able to afford it. It's sad when I see parents take advantage of their situations even when they know there are plenty of parents out there that would give anything to have even a third amount to access in needly stuff for kids as they can get.
Last edited by tamithomas on Fri May 24, 2013 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Gin0915 wrote:
Artemis wrote:
dolliedays wrote:
They are asexual, it's what makes people wonder, lol. Before they married, esp. when Dofungus started appearing on YT, people would always be very surprised when she said he's her boyfriend. They thought he was a "special" brother, or her gay friend. So weird.
My husband uses the cutesy terms of endearment, but I've never been into them for some reason. But LeDufs extremely rarely behave like a couple, no hand holding, no sweet little touches, no random little hugs, unless Dofus assaults her with them and she twists away or yells "ouch" and makes a face.
This is definitely the missing piece to their vlogs. Not only do they suck at parenting but their relationship is terrible. I think that's a big reason why I love the Shaytards...they are a genuinely loving family and you can tell its genuine. Same with CTFxC (the Trippys). But the S-J's? Just seems so forced and awkward.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

proudmama wrote:
Except for the camera she wanted. Anna has her own money and "job" yet had to get permission from JoFatty to buy the damn thing. He told her the only way she could have it was if she got so many likes or comments about it from people agreeing she should get the pink camera. It boggles my mind as to why she let that troll make that decision for her. Same goes for the time Anna wanted to buy a different flavor of oatmeal. JoFatty threw a fit over it yet any time he wants to buy some useless crap (like the Call of Duty game pack which is around $200) he can buy it no problem without having to ask her. He's such a jerk. I'm glad I'm not married to that asshat.
No I totally agree the camera thing was just plain stupid and the oatmeal..my god if my husband ever ever even tried what he tried..he'd be smacked haha. I can KIND of see why he did the camera thing tho, maybe. Anna seems like the type to whine and pout for things, use them for a week and never touch it again (aka her car anyone?). Personally I wouldn't buy the little snob anything either,she's probably a greedy twat and wanted Jonathan to pay and not her out of her own money.Less money to spend on beige and navy blue shit. I'm glad I'm not married to him either, makes me quite thankful for mine..he lets me choose my own oatmeal,everytime <3.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
sophiebops

Unread post by sophiebops »

OKAY I really don't feel like reading through 28 different sections for this chick, but someone just tell me: WHO THE HELL IS SHE. WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HER LITTLE KID OR HER CREEPY HUSBAND OR WHAT SHE'S BEEN EATING LATELY. I watched like 3 videos and I was so confused. . . she's so unprofessional and she's not even a "beauty guru". I just don't get why she even has subscribers....why should we care that emila or whoever is teething....like...

AM I ALONE IN THIS????
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

sophiebops wrote:OKAY I really don't feel like reading through 28 different sections for this chick, but someone just tell me: WHO THE HELL IS SHE. WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HER LITTLE KID OR HER CREEPY HUSBAND OR WHAT SHE'S BEEN EATING LATELY. I watched like 3 videos and I was so confused. . . she's so unprofessional and she's not even a "beauty guru". I just don't get why she even has subscribers....why should we care that emila or whoever is teething....like...

AM I ALONE IN THIS????
In fairness, she was a "beauty guru" before the baby. That's how it all started. Then once she got pregnant she lost all identity of herself. Especially her channel. The only beauty related videos she does now are really cheap and horribly done.
edforsix
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by edforsix »

sophiebops wrote:OKAY I really don't feel like reading through 28 different sections for this chick, but someone just tell me: WHO THE HELL IS SHE. WHY SHOULD WE CARE ABOUT HER LITTLE KID OR HER CREEPY HUSBAND OR WHAT SHE'S BEEN EATING LATELY. I watched like 3 videos and I was so confused. . . she's so unprofessional and she's not even a "beauty guru". I just don't get why she even has subscribers....why should we care that emila or whoever is teething....like...

AM I ALONE IN THIS????

Ana is worse than a virgin that can't drive! She is a self diagnosed-bulimic, with ocd, pdd, and crippling HAYFEVER. She has a nanny (the trippy trap), a cleaner, groceries delivered and gnome that drives her places (to the post office).

She leads a very difficult and stressful life. Last week, glossybox didn't send her a free nail polish and she had to spend HOURS wondering if her daughters bows would overpower her outfit.

I only watch because watching their videos is like watching a car crash-you feel so bad for the person, but you just can't make yourself turn away.

I think she is a psychopath or possible bipolar? Deep down her mom and J. know that she is emotionally unstable to work and drive. Her husband is no better because he has no problems with exploiting her "meltdowns" to gain more views.

One time their daughter had a poo explosion on their bed and they didn't change the sheets until a couple of days later.

Because princesspoo was trying to stick to the cleaning schedule of some random blogger. According to the blogger, sheets get changed on a Sunday! Princesspoo even made a video about her cleaning routing and wrote it on her planner to change sheets until Sunday. LOL..
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Can't believe we're almost at part 29!
strangerdanger
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by strangerdanger »

I haven't been regularly watching the vlogs lately but was just wondering if she's been doing any driving practice lately? I can't believe they made such a big deal out of practising before she even passed her theory test, even going so far as buying a car for her... Yet has she gone driving once since passing the test?? Honestly what a waste of money to buy her that car she will never use.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

strangerdanger wrote:I haven't been regularly watching the vlogs lately but was just wondering if she's been doing any driving practice lately? I can't believe they made such a big deal out of practising before she even passed her theory test, even going so far as buying a car for her... Yet has she gone driving once since passing the test?? Honestly what a waste of money to buy her that car she will never use.
Nope, as usual..she practiced once and gave up. Jofus is back to driving them everywhere. So sad..when you have a child, both parents must know how to drive just in case one of the parents are too sick to drive and you need to bring the kid to an appointment or something, the other parent must be able to do so. My hubby is in the process of teaching me how to drive atm since we're ttc. I don't want to do my courses blindly. I want to know what I'm doing first before I do it.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”