HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloorTV - Part 28

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
HeyItsCourtney wrote:Please cure my ignorance...how does healthcare work where they live? I bet they don't have health benefits & that's why they don't take her to the doctor when she needs to go because I'm sorry, there's no way in hell you just don't go to the hospital for that.

And you are to never shake a baby. EVER. Under any circumstances and no matter how much or how little force you use. They are much too delicate.

I'm gonna start vlogging after my baby gets here so these people can see what decent parenting is. Because majority of these YouTube parents are the worst excuses I've ever seen in my life...AND PEOPLE WORSHIP THEM!!! I do NOT understand!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Healthcare ... of_Ireland

They have absolutely no excuse to not bring her to a hospital. I'm not a mother, but even my pets get better treatment than Emilia. If they even show signs of being sick, I rush to the vet. I can't imagine what I'd be like if one of them was unconscious and unresponsive. I feel so bad for that poor child being stuck with moron's for parents.
Oh wow!

That's why I was confused...they seem to never take her to the doctor...but God forbid if one of those dogs has an ingrown toenail I'm sure they couldn't get to the vet fast enough.

But if the 2-month-old is unconscious? Just Google the cause and shake her. It's all good.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

HeyItsCourtney wrote:Please cure my ignorance...how does healthcare work where they live? I bet they don't have health benefits & that's why they don't take her to the doctor when she needs to go because I'm sorry, there's no way in hell you just don't go to the hospital for that.

And you are to never shake a baby. EVER. Under any circumstances and no matter how much or how little force you use. They are much too delicate.

I'm gonna start vlogging after my baby gets here so these people can see what decent parenting is. Because majority of these YouTube parents are the worst excuses I've ever seen in my life...AND PEOPLE WORSHIP THEM!!! I do NOT understand!!!
I believe a doctor's visit is free in Ireland so they have no excuse
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Image]Image Image
MiddleofAmerica
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MiddleofAmerica »

Here's another article that could pertain to these to a$$hats:

http://healthyliving.msn.com/pregnancy- ... to-overeat
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Nesoi wrote:

Nope, it's not. GP visit is anywhere from €40 to €60.

I believe a doctor's visit is free in Ireland so they have no excuse
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Nesoi wrote:Image
Oh yes. That child now has a knot on the back of her head.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 3h
My gorgeous hubby @jonathanjoly xxx
Darling you should have gone to Specsavers not the hairdresser's! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jofee Whatajokes is indeed a true Cadburys Cream EGGHEAD! My god look at the size of it! :?
Image]Image Image

Unread post by Guest »

Nesoi wrote:Image
At first I thought that was a sheepskin rug, but nope it's one of the dogs. Accident waiting to happen.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by dolliedays »

yourmom wrote:
sand and water wrote:
tamithomas wrote:I'm just curious as to how gurugossiper even got mentioned in that photo? lol. I'm sorry..gotta let you go guys, gotta go see Services Canada because they screwed up my birth certificate. Apparently I'm in my 40's-50's, it tells me I'm 23. Sheesh..and I thought Blood On The Dance Floor minions were terrible.
I'm 28, but even if we were in our 40s-50s, we would still look younger than Anna.
BOOM! Amazing!

I'm 24, looks like the majority of us are in our 20's, those minions, making things up again. They'll never learn. Bless them.

Yes, I'm jealous of a horrible mother, who looks 40, dresses frumpy, has drag queen makeup, can't drive, has no friends, is a captive in her own home, and who is married to an obnoxious, over-weight asshole. I really do wish I could be married to a man who has to show his worth to society by buying a ten year old used Porsche. Also, I wish my husband would monitor what kind of oatmeal I bought.

God, my life sucks compared to theirs.
I'm a young 31 ;) The person that wrote OLD 40-50 year olds must be really young because honestly I wouldn't call someone 40-50 Old! It's all how you feel and take care of yourself. My sisters 40 and no one would ever believes it, I think she looks younger than Anna!

Side note: I can't believe she puts herself and her appointments before feeding her child :( It makes me so sad for E! There were so many times I had to reschedule appointments because my child always comes first,certainly not my hair, my coffee, or my food getting cold. She's never once shown that E comes first and not had a fit about it.. Boo hoo you didn't get to finish your coffee! What a hard life you have :?
HollieDollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollieDollie »

lemontree wrote:OH MY GOD!
Go rewatch the first 4 seconds of the vlog. Did anybody notice that he kisses her on the cheek and not on the lips while saying goodbye? WTF? I can't imagine how they act when they see each other naked or worse, when having sex. That must be awkward.
Something sticks out in my mind from their wedding video, I remember watching it at the time and thinking how Anna looked SO uncomfortable and not at all in love. This was a woman on her wedding day! I remember them kissing and it was on the cheek then too! I had to go back and check and I was right...

this video from around 08.33 when the officiant pronounces them man and wife - Dofus leans in and Anna turns her cheek to be kissed (what the actual...?! You just got married!) and she constantly looks uneasy and awkward, not at all like a loved up bride.
and then later at around 08.58 they are having photographs done and Dofus looks totally in love, leans in to kiss his bride and once again she offers him her cheek and looks almost annoyed and inconvenienced that he wants to kiss his new wife!
[youtube][/youtube]
I know what an odious beast Dofus can be and that everyone on here seems to despise him and think he is an ugly gnome, but what annoys me more is that Anna clearly married a man she doesn't love. I think he really loves her but she shows nothing, she is so cold and unloving. All the way through their wedding video she looks bored and unhappy.
Anna certainly didn't marry for love, which is incredibly sad and I feel most sorry for Emilia who will grow up and her only experience of relationships will be the incredibly cold and frigid sham marriage of her parents - that's if they even make it that long as a couple.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

Image OOPS A DAISY!!! BANG!!! :? :bang: :*&^%: :slap:
Image]Image Image
monkeyseemonkeydo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by monkeyseemonkeydo »

There is no excuse for them to not take their unconscious child to the doctor immediately. They are obviously not hurting for money, so I don't see how that is even relevant for them. They knew that they would have to explain how they allowed her to cry for so long that she stopped breathing, and they just assumed that she fell asleep instead of checking on her. By the time A checked her she was unresponsive. Did she jump in the back when she couldn't get a response? No. Jonathon pulled the car over, got out, and was attempting to wake Emilia before this "mother" even bothered taking her f*cking seatbelt off. Anna cared more about what the doctor may think of her than getting help for her baby.

Didn't take me long to stir up these idiots in the comments, huh? :lol: :lol: This allthatjazz character has such a balanced temperament. Keeping it classy as always. :P What an idiot.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Nesoi wrote:Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 3h
Darling you should have gone to Specsavers not the hairdresser's! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Jofee Whatajokes is indeed a true Cadburys Cream EGGHEAD! My god look at the size of it! :?
he looks better than usual but still: why can't he button up his shirt all the way to the top? he even did this on his freaking wedding day. and always his hand in his pocket. he probably thinks he looks all sexy and dapper when in reality, he looks like a dwarf trying to imitate a male model and failing so hard.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

HollieDollie wrote:
Go rewatch the first 4 seconds of the vlog. Did anybody notice that he kisses her on the cheek and not on the lips while saying goodbye? WTF? I can't imagine how they act when they see each other naked or worse, when having sex. That must be awkward.
I know what an odious beast Dofus can be and that everyone on here seems to despise him and think he is an ugly gnome, but what annoys me more is that Anna clearly married a man she doesn't love. I think he really loves her but she shows nothing, she is so cold and unloving. All the way through their wedding video she looks bored and unhappy.
Anna certainly didn't marry for love, which is incredibly sad and I feel most sorry for Emilia who will grow up and her only experience of relationships will be the incredibly cold and frigid sham marriage of her parents - that's if they even make it that long as a couple.
I think the only person Anna is capable of loving is herself (and maybe those mangy mops). She's frigid and frumpy. Frankly, I don't know how those two could possibly even be married to one another. There's a theory Anna stuck with him because she sees him as a father figure since her dad died when she was young. But really, even if that's how she views him, I don't know how she could have even married him in the first place, let alone have a child with him. :? I'm convinced their child is the result of a turkey baster. ;) Think about it, if she can't even kiss him ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, then how the hell did she manage to convince herself to make a baby with him? :? I shudder at the thought.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

This is funnier it looks like she's trying to punch the dog :D
Image]Image Image
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
Nesoi wrote:Anna Saccone Joly ‏@AnnaSaccone 3h
he looks better than usual but still: why can't he button up his shirt all the way to the top? he even did this on his freaking wedding day. and always his hand in his pocket. he probably thinks he looks all sexy and dapper when in reality, he looks like a dwarf trying to imitate a male model and failing so hard.
Ugh, his head is so enormous it looks like it was superimposed on someone else's body. He looks like Humpty Dumpty (Nesoi I feel a pic coming on! :D ). I guess he's eaten so many Cadbury Creme Eggs, he's finally become one.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

"But Jonathan made green thai chicken curry with brown rice & asian style veggies (this is a favourite so it's been featured a few weeks in a row!)."

LMAO!!!! More like a few years in a row. Green Thai Chicken Curry is all they ever eat for dinner. How do they not get sick of it?!
HollieDollie
Amateur
Amateur

proudmama wrote:
HollieDollie wrote:
I think the only person Anna is capable of loving is herself (and maybe those mangy mops). She's frigid and frumpy. Frankly, I don't know how those two could possibly even be married to one another. There's a theory Anna stuck with him because she sees him as a father figure since her dad died when she was young. But really, even if that's how she views him, I don't know how she could have even married him in the first place, let alone have a child with him. :? I'm convinced their child is the result of a turkey baster. ;) Think about it, if she can't even kiss him ON THEIR WEDDING DAY, then how the hell did she manage to convince herself to make a baby with him? :? I shudder at the thought.
You're right...with Anna it is always, always about HER. She is so me, me me it's unbelievable. Never have I seen a bride look so dead and void - totally emotionless.
And a turkey baster... :o :o not such a wild suggestion given that she never, ever shows her husband affection.
It's not even as though she could be accused of marrying for his money - surely youtube doesn't pay well enough to marry and reproduce with a man who clearly repulses you?!

Two narcissists cannot possibly maintain a stable relationship.
HollieDollie
Amateur
Amateur

Only just seen what everyone has been referring to...bed because of HAYFEVER?! :shock: :lol: :shock: :lol:
Imagine if this woman had to get a real job and live in the real world. Calling her boss and saying "i'm so sorry but I have allergies and it's a lovely day today, I'm spending the day in bed"

She's a complete joke!
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dolliedays wrote:
yourmom wrote:
sand and water wrote:
I'm 28, but even if we were in our 40s-50s, we would still look younger than Anna.
BOOM! Amazing!

I'm 24, looks like the majority of us are in our 20's, those minions, making things up again. They'll never learn. Bless them.

Yes, I'm jealous of a horrible mother, who looks 40, dresses frumpy, has drag queen makeup, can't drive, has no friends, is a captive in her own home, and who is married to an obnoxious, over-weight asshole. I really do wish I could be married to a man who has to show his worth to society by buying a ten year old used Porsche. Also, I wish my husband would monitor what kind of oatmeal I bought.

God, my life sucks compared to theirs.
I'm a young 31 ;) The person that wrote OLD 40-50 year olds must be really young because honestly I wouldn't call someone 40-50 Old! It's all how you feel and take care of yourself. My sisters 40 and no one would ever believes it, I think she looks younger than Anna!

Side note: I can't believe she puts herself and her appointments before feeding her child :( It makes me so sad for E! There were so many times I had to reschedule appointments because my child always comes first,certainly not my hair, my coffee, or my food getting cold. She's never once shown that E comes first and not had a fit about it.. Boo hoo you didn't get to finish your coffee! What a hard life you have :?
Completely agree Dolliedays! Whoever said that 40-50 is "old" is clearly a teenager! Probably one of their 12 year old minions who thinks 40 is ancient. I suppose we're in need of a diaper change while our dentures sit in a glass of Efferdent as we yell at those damn kids to get off our lawn. LMAO!! I'm 26 and I think most people on this board are in their 20s and 30s so we're far from being old. My mom is in her 50s and she looks better than Anna does! If I were doing vlogs, I would be embarrassed if most of my subscribers were preteens/teenagers.

The whole thing about Anna not nursing E for several hours because of her appointment is BS! That crap pisses me off! I don't ever force my child to wait hours to nurse because I'm busy. Even when I'm in a rush, I always make sure he's fed before we leave. The least she could have done was pump a couple of ounces and put it in a bottle for E. One time I was in the waiting room at the dentist and right before they called me in, my son wanted to nurse. I actually had them hold off on seeing me until he was done eating (they were very understanding about it). Anna could have done the same with her hair appointment.

The not being able to finish her coffee ordeal just shows how much of a brat Anna is. She blames EVERYTHING on her poor child. It doesn't matter what it is, everything is E's fault. She's just a baby! Yeah Anna, your baby is conspiring against you so you can't finish your BOWL of coffee that you don't even need in the first place. :roll: Anna always blaming her child shows how resentful she is of E and it's sad.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”