TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 29

savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 29

Unread post by savetheempire »

JessieC wrote:Jofus swinging Emilia around like that nearly gives me heart palplitations, mainly because he is an idiot and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up dropping her.

Highlight of the vlog: Jofus not buying a pie because it contains 800 calories. 2/3 minutes later in the vlog, we can see a large bar of fruit & nut chocolate on his desk. Excellent dieting there :tu:
Yeah, they have no concept of nutrition or calories for themselves and their daughter. It's no wonder why they're all overweight/skinny fat. Anna should watch because she has definitely gained weight. You can see it in her arms especially. I doubt she's 115 anymore. (As if she was in the first place).
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

JessieC wrote:Jofus swinging Emilia around like that nearly gives me heart palplitations, mainly because he is an idiot and it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up dropping her.

Highlight of the vlog: Jofus not buying a pie because it contains 800 calories. 2/3 minutes later in the vlog, we can see a large bar of fruit & nut chocolate on his desk. Excellent dieting there :tu:
LOL He won't buy a pie because of the calories yet has no problem stuffing his face with fiendish fancies, cadbury creme eggs, and McD's? What an IDIOT! :rofl:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

savetheempire wrote:I wonder if there's any rhyme or reason why they put her food DIRECtLY on the table? Why not put it on a plate? Sorry, I must have a lot of pent up rants.
They're lazy and disgusting that's why. It's like wolves trying to raise a human baby. Anna said it was because E didn't know how to use a bowl. :? Uhhh okay...so I guess an 8 month old is supposed to automatically know how it's used?? :bhd: They're supposed to teach her how!! It's like they thought E would come out of the womb an independent adult.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

They desperately need an intervention by the Republic of Telly (again to shame them) so they get a reality check regarding all the above mentioned issues :tvlol: :help: :jd:
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

I can't believe these two morons don't even know how to cook rice....
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

geekinthepink wrote:I can't believe these two morons don't even know how to cook rice....
You would think with Anna's nose glued to her phone on twitter all day, she'd take 5 minutes to Google the recipe. I googled "how to cook rice" and google tells me it comes up with 119,000,000 results.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tamithomas wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:I can't believe these two morons don't even know how to cook rice....
You would think with Anna's nose glued to her phone on twitter all day, she'd take 5 minutes to Google the recipe. I googled "how to cook rice" and google tells me it comes up with 119,000,000 results.
it's not even hard. all they eat is processed food so of course he's craving sweets all the time because of that.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

In fairness, I don't know how either. My husband does it for us. I always burn it (but at least I try?).
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
In fairness, I don't know how either. My husband does it for us. I always burn it (but at least I try?).
if you try and fail, at least you tried. it's quite simple and I had to learn how to make it perfect as well but if you never try it, you'll never know how to do it.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
if you try and fail, at least you tried. it's quite simple and I had to learn how to make it perfect as well but if you never try it, you'll never know how to do it.
True. Plus we call it the division of labor. He makes the rice, i make the veggies. Problem solved. Stir fry!
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

LMAO! I wonder how much they payed those parents to lend them their children. By showing that other people are actually so brave (or should I say reckless?) to trust them with their babies, A&J probably wanted to show us what great, responsible parents they are. As if, Dofus! :rofl:

It's also so obvious that A&J are constantly reading here: :wel:
- Suddenly they show Anna vacuuming again (because we said she was lazy and not doing anything herself)
- Then J. mentions that they don't have any equipment to bottlefeed a baby in their house (because we were just wondering if Emilia might be on formula)
- J. is shopping for groceries HIMSELF again. (We said they were too lazy even for that small task)
- Anna actually spends some time with Emilia in her arms (we said she's cold and ignores her baby)
- Emilia suddenly gets fresh air, they spend time and play with her in the garden. Also they show us how E. gets a lot of tummy time now - we hardly see her in those contraptions anymore.
- Lately they seem to make a huge effort to prove that they actually have a social life and friends. (we always doubt that and call their life boring)

I also noticed that E. looks like she has lost some weight. When they showed her in the bath tub today, you could actually see that those rolls on her little arms don't look that extreme anymore. Maybe it's because E. hardly eats any of the crap they feed her - she throws most of it to the floor (or the dogs). Or because they let her finally get some exercise.
Last edited by SoBeee on Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

SoBeee wrote:LMAO! I wonder how much they payed those parents to lent them their children. By showing that other people are actually so brave (or should I say reckless?) to trust them with their babies, A&J probably wanted to show us what great, responsible parents they are. As if, Dofus! :rofl:

- Suddenly they show Anna vacuuming again (because we said she was lazy and not doing anything herself)
- Then J. mentions that they don't have any equipment to bottlefeed a baby in their house (because we were wondering if Emilia was on formula)
- J. is shopping for groceries HIMSELF again. (We said they were too lazy even for that)
- Anna actually spends some time with Emilia in her arms (we said she's cold and ignores her baby)
- Emilia suddenly gets fresh air, they spend time and play with her in the garden. Also they show us how E. gets a lot of tummy time now - we hardly see her in those contraptions anymore.
- Lately they seem to make a huge effort to prove that they actually have a social life and friends. (we always doubt that and call their life boring)

I also noticed that E. looks like she lost some weight. When they showed her in the bath tub today, you could actually see that those rolls on her little arms don't look that extreme anymore. Maybe it's because E. hardly eats anything of the crap they feed her - she throws most of it to the floor (or the dogs). Or because they let her finally get some exercise.
If our criticism makes that little girl's life better, then I'm all for it.
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

savetheempire wrote:
SoBeee wrote:LMAO! I wonder how much they payed those parents to lent them their children. By showing that other people are actually so brave (or should I say reckless?) to trust them with their babies, A&J probably wanted to show us what great, responsible parents they are. As if, Dofus! :rofl:

- Then J. mentions that they don't have any equipment to bottlefeed a baby in their house (because we were wondering if Emilia was on formula)
- J. is shopping for groceries HIMSELF again. (We said they were too lazy even for that)

I also noticed that E. looks like she lost some weight. When they showed her in the bath tub today, you could actually see that those rolls on her little arms don't look that extreme anymore. Maybe it's because E. hardly eats anything of the crap they feed her - she throws most of it to the floor (or the dogs). Or because they let her finally get some exercise.
If our criticism makes that little girl's life better, then I'm all for it.
Yeah, actually I was just thinking the same! So we are like Karl Lagerfeld now - I just watched an interview with him and they asked him whether he regrets insulting Adele by calling her fat. And he actually answered that Adele lost about 20lb since then, so it was all good for her. :respekt:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
True. Plus we call it the division of labor. He makes the rice, i make the veggies. Problem solved. Stir fry!
haha, exactly!
sppmyc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sppmyc »

I'm Chinese so cooking rice is like second nature haha, but they have it practically everyday, may as well buy a rice cooker! and I hate microwave food, let alone something as simple as rice and they're feeding it to a baby :x
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

savetheempire wrote:
I love my rice cooker. I don't have to think about how long to cook it just fill it with the recommended amount of water (or broth) for the amount of rice I want and push either white rice or brown rice. bam. done. and it steams veggies and fish and stuff too. easy and healthy.
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

put away your belly, love. no one wants to see that as a thumbnail. another pointless video.

[youtube][/youtube]
HollieDollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollieDollie »

Today has totally confirmed that they DO read this board " we don't have the equipment in this house to bottlefeed a baby"
I think they doth protest too much... :roll: :roll: :roll:
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

umm, so this magical fake tan doesn't go patchy or blotchy? tell me more about it.
she's got streaks all over her.

srqnative
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by srqnative »

geekinthepink wrote:umm, so this magical fake tan doesn't go patchy or blotchy? tell me more about it.
she's got streaks all over her.

I was seriously waiting for her to say "JUST KIDDING" :o Horrible.

Also, what in the actual fuck is this commenter :lol:
Time to go home sacconejolylover...

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”