SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 29

Unread post by SoBeee »

geekinthepink wrote:
JulietteOhara wrote:I said it in my last post, I've said it many times before but I just need to say it again. I don't understand WHY Jonathan thinks material possessions matter in the adult world. There is always something he's bragging about whether it's his house (Did you know it was a large house with 4 rooms? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), car (Did you know he's drove a BMW, a Porsche and a Maseriati all in the space of about a year? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*) , phone (Did you know both he and Anna ONLY use iPhones? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*)? , computer (Did you know he and Anna ONLY use Apple electronics? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), TV (did you know it was 3D? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), internet speed (Did you know he can pay for the fastest possible internet that can be provided? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*). Every day it's something new with him. I knew guys like that in high school. It's actually laughable that he thinks that stuff still matters. Jonathan it doesn't make you look good nor is anyone impressed or jealous. His motive is to look superior and to make people like him but in reality it's counter-productive because Jonathan, no one likes a brag and that's all you do. Go get some modesty.
he's a tiny man with an even tinier penis I suppose. they do LOVE to brag. I know a lot of small men that act this way. they have to compensate for their lack of height.
:tu: :lol!: That's exactly what I thought! He's just a tiny, ridiculous dwarf with no self-esteem who always feels like he needs to prove himself by bragging with new material stuff. But the only result is that it makes me want to throw up when I see him and his awkward tries to make himself look better and bigger. :horse:

So instead of buying an actually decent car which would last a little longer and was save for his baby, he rather gets this old trash can and thinks he's the king because of it. In fact, for the amount of money he probably spent on the Maserati, he would most likely not even be able to afford a nice, new middle class car, like e.g. a VW Golf. But his self-esteem is so tiny and he's so insecure, that he just wouldn't be able to get over his ego and drive a less prestigious car, - even when, in reality, it actually was way more expensive and better than his crappy, old "luxury" cars. To him and Anna it's all about how something LOOKS on the outside and nothing else.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Moms--is it normal to have kids walk around with food in their mouth like they do? I feel like every other video Emilia has food in her mouth when she's not eating. Seems like a choking hazard to me!
cuccioletta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cuccioletta »

Really doubt that E fell off because she was 'crawling' and doubt that there were pillows around the bed, i'm just glad E doesn't seem to be hurt. She was obviously left unattended like we have seen 100s of times.

PS. I'm so sick of seeing that troll get off on driving through the tunnel in his stupid car.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

SoBeee wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
JulietteOhara wrote:I said it in my last post, I've said it many times before but I just need to say it again. I don't understand WHY Jonathan thinks material possessions matter in the adult world. There is always something he's bragging about whether it's his house (Did you know it was a large house with 4 rooms? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), car (Did you know he's drove a BMW, a Porsche and a Maseriati all in the space of about a year? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*) , phone (Did you know both he and Anna ONLY use iPhones? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*)? , computer (Did you know he and Anna ONLY use Apple electronics? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), TV (did you know it was 3D? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*), internet speed (Did you know he can pay for the fastest possible internet that can be provided? I bet you didn't cause he never mentioned it *eye roll*). Every day it's something new with him. I knew guys like that in high school. It's actually laughable that he thinks that stuff still matters. Jonathan it doesn't make you look good nor is anyone impressed or jealous. His motive is to look superior and to make people like him but in reality it's counter-productive because Jonathan, no one likes a brag and that's all you do. Go get some modesty.
he's a tiny man with an even tinier penis I suppose. they do LOVE to brag. I know a lot of small men that act this way. they have to compensate for their lack of height.
:tu: :lol!: That's exactly what I thought! He's just a tiny, ridiculous dwarf with no self-esteem who always feels like he needs to prove himself by bragging with new material stuff. But the only result is that it makes me want to throw up when I see him and his awkward tries to make himself look better and bigger. :horse:

So instead of buying an actually decent car which would last a little longer and was save for his baby, he rather gets this old trash can and thinks he's the king because of it. In fact, for the amount of money he probably spent on the Maserati, he would most likely not even be able to afford a nice, new middle class car, like e.g. a VW Golf. But his self-esteem is so tiny and he's so insecure, that he just wouldn't be able to get over his ego and drive a less prestigious car, - even when, in reality, it actually was way more expensive and better than his crappy, old "luxury" cars. To him and Anna it's all about how something LOOKS on the outside and nothing else.
I'm 100% certain the guys at the shop had a good laugh at his expense after he left.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

cuccioletta wrote:Really doubt that E fell off because she was 'crawling' and doubt that there were pillows around the bed, i'm just glad E doesn't seem to be hurt. She was obviously left unattended like we have seen 100s of times.

PS. I'm so sick of seeing that troll get off on driving through the tunnel in his stupid car.
You know what they say about guys with cars like that ...
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

savetheempire wrote: Just get an effing playpen already. They're cheaper than a crib.
A PRACTICAL purchase? That's not going to happen :lol:
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

savetheempire wrote:Moms--is it normal to have kids walk around with food in their mouth like they do? I feel like every other video Emilia has food in her mouth when she's not eating. Seems like a choking hazard to me!
My son will occasionally have a bit of food in his mouth after eating but I always remove it beforehand. It's most definitely a choking hazard, especially for a child that is mobile like mine. I've seen E fall asleep with food in her mouth before. It ticks me off!!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

proudmama wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:today's vlog title "FELL OFF THE BED!" with a thumbnail of anna's "shocked" face. stirring up shit much? I'm sure nothing happened in the end. let's see.

nope. wishful thinking. emilia fell off the bed "because she was crawling". lol you've got to be kidding me, bitch. YOUR BABY DOES NOT CRAWL! you were not paying attention! she should be happy there was a cushion.
I wouldn't be surprised if E has fallen off the bed before and hurt herself. Just think of how many times Anna has put her on the bed only to walk away to shower/get ready. What a terrible mother she is.
did you notice how she squeezed emilia to show everyone how much she loves her? *cough cough*

Sheabutter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sheabutter »

I just watched the latest style diet video.. Is it my iPad or is the video fuzzy??? Reminds me of lisalisad1 channel! Anna has definitely gained some weight, not much I'm sure. She bounced back after pregnancy to only gain months later. I guess that to yo dieting she does is finally catching up with her. Baby number two will wreck her body.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

savetheempire wrote:Why is Anna even bothering to tell us Emilia fell? Also, why lie about there being padding/pillows on the floor? She claims J puts pillows aroudn the bed in case Emilia falls. I havent' seen pillows once. This family...
Is that really their justification for leaving E on the bed...because there were pillows on the floor?? Are they serious? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. I don't care if there's a fucking cloud made of fluffy bunnies on the floor, NEVER leave a baby unattended on the bed. Period.

Why can't Anna just have J watch E while she gets ready instead of leaving her alone on the bed or take E in the bathroom with her? Idiots.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:today's vlog title "FELL OFF THE BED!" with a thumbnail of anna's "shocked" face. stirring up shit much? I'm sure nothing happened in the end. let's see.

nope. wishful thinking. emilia fell off the bed "because she was crawling". lol you've got to be kidding me, bitch. YOUR BABY DOES NOT CRAWL! you were not paying attention! she should be happy there was a cushion.
I wouldn't be surprised if E has fallen off the bed before and hurt herself. Just think of how many times Anna has put her on the bed only to walk away to shower/get ready. What a terrible mother she is.
did you notice how she squeezed emilia to show everyone how much she loves her? *cough cough*

Anna looks psycho in that pic :? If that's a look of love then....eeek...Nice try Anna but that display of affection is pitiful.
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Unread post by antiguru »

And didn't Anna say in today's video that E fell off the bed last night too? Did I imagine that bit?
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
Clockworkdroog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Clockworkdroog »

I searched her name on google images and a bunch of OOTD pictures came up from before she was pregnant and you can really tell her body has changed quite a lot. I'm not bashing her on that because I'm aware a women's body does change after child birth. (And she looks soooo pleased with herself :? )

However you can tell she's not comfortable with her body now, when before she was ALWAYS posting OOTD's on her blog and youtube bragging about how tiny she is and how she's an hourglass and she's soooo petite :roll:

I think she is rather shallow and needs to realise now that her ''looks'' will only take her so far considering her personality isn't the most attractive :|
See you at the party Richter! :P
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

I think it's weird that they let her play with lipbalms, pots of moisturiser, lipsticks. Pretty soon she will unscrew the lids and eat the contents, and then it will be 'OMG you guyz you won't believe what happened..' Or she will draw all over the walls with the beloved nude lipsticks and get absolutely bollocked by Anna. She has a million outfits, how about buying her a few more rattles and putting the makeup away?
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Oh I see the Oompa Loompa Orange look is in season again?
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Yep. Only her ear is the same colour as Emilia's skin!
geekinthepink
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by geekinthepink »

Meringue wrote:
geekinthepink wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Oh I see the Oompa Loompa Orange look is in season again?
yep, but now she puts mud (as this self tanning lotion is uber natural) on her skin every single day and probably freaks out of emilia dares to touch it.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

"And the thing that happened with when she fell yesterday,um, I was..it was so stupid.I was in my cupcake room getting a mascara.I felt so bad,I was like oh my god all this for a mascara?" So I'm guessing she fell yesterday then? or twice..I can't really tell lol
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

gossip_girl37 wrote:
xokisstherain wrote:Seeing Anna hold and kiss and actually try to be affectionate to E was so awkward -- which is sad to say.
I agree. It was purely for the camera. She even kisses E while looking directly at the camera. Whenever I give kisses to my little one, I always look at her while doing it. It's not for show, or to say to others how great of a mother I am.
From what I could make out she 'kissed' her with her cheek!
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

SallyCinnamon wrote:
savetheempire wrote: Just get an effing playpen already. They're cheaper than a crib.
A PRACTICAL purchase? That's not going to happen :lol:

Exactly! Unfortunately they are even too cheap to buy age-appropriate food for their baby. Emilia has to eat any left over crap they just happen to find somewhere in their kitchen. Not to mention how they are begging to get every little item they want send for free... and then have no problem to lie about the product in their reviews.

As for Anna's reason for actually talking about Emilia falling off the bed, even if she clearly knows how much anger she will receive for this: They just want to stir up controversy on purpose! Because it makes them earn more money, gain more attention and afterwards they can sell a new sob story about being bullied by all of us "mean haters".

Also, Anna's excuse for this accident was just ridiculous! She just couldn't put E. anywhere else but on the bed... really? As if! Just put her on the floor, in her crib or just WAIT with your beauty session until your husband can watch the baby! It's not like Anna wouldn't have enough time.
Just yesterday JoDumbAss filmed Emilia hanging under the bed - and suddenly there was a cut... I bet poor baby fell on her head! Probably not for the first time... :cry:
Last edited by SoBeee on Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”