TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by Guest »

I'm surprised Benji and Judy stayed in their house, the dogs crawl over everything including the baby toys and are completely untrained. Seeing a pack of six dogs run about mad must be quite frightening for a baby not used to such surroundings.

For Emilia's sake I really do hope they sell the majority of the dogs.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CraftyLady »

Am i the only one that cannot see comments on the new vlog?
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

CraftyLady wrote:Am i the only one that cannot see comments on the new vlog?
I can but only if I click on all comments.
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

CraftyLady wrote:Am i the only one that cannot see comments on the new vlog?
I can't see them either.
Anybody else get the impression that their American friends dumped them in Dublin for the day and 'escaped'. A&J seem to be at a bit of a loss hanging around J's Mum's place.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlueEyedBelle »

I love how Anna said she had to get up at 6 and she was "so tired" - welcome to the reality of motherhood woman! Most babies are up by 6 everyday, lol
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sand and water »

BlueEyedBelle wrote:I love how Anna said she had to get up at 6 and she was "so tired" - welcome to the reality of motherhood woman! Most babies are up by 6 everyday, lol
Amen. Sleeping in is 8am for me. I'm usually up between 6:30 and 7:30 am.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

Anon25 wrote:I follow J&B and popped in here because E's legs bothered me. She cannot bend them and cannot made fluid changes of position when she is sitting. They are straight and don't bend, something that is beyond being chubby and in skin tight pants.

I looked back at couple videos. Randomly in January. E is still moving legs parents have her unattended on the bed but she has freedom to move. Then in February they got the exersaucer (forget the video title but I saw the box in the background). Baby's first tooth video at :22 you can see E in the exersaucer and she cannot even touch the floor! I mean imagine being suspended by your crotch for hours on end constantly trying to reach the floor. No wonder now her legs are straight abd if you notice her feet tend to point also. I cannot stomach to watch anymore of these videos, the child needs PT to me. But sounds like they don't take her to the doctor.

Sorry if this has been covered already! Just an observation!
The pointing of the feet is definitely from being in the exersaucer too much. As a parent, I've done research on exersaucers and walkers (my child doesn't use one). It's been found that if a child is left in one for long periods of time (30 minutes or more), it can lead to the feet pointing downward, which can lead to tiptoe walking. Here is some information on it from doctors and a physical therapist:

"So, what could be wrong with an exersaucer you ask? Physical therapists have said that this piece of equipment, while again ok in moderation (for example 20 minutes per day (30 max), preferably 10-15 min per occasion), can do several things that interfere with typical development. First, they tend to hold a baby's hips in an extended position and secondly they prevent a child from seeing his feet which is necessary visual feedback a child needs when learning to move by himself. Also, we see kids pushing up often on their toes to spin and bounce and some children later become "toe walkers". While an exersaucer seems to be fine to entertain a child while cooking dinner or doing other short chores, no child, especially a child with underlying special needs related to motor development (high or low muscle tone) should use this piece of equipment for more than a short period of time each day [...] children may overdevelop their calf muscles instead of their quad muscles & hips needed for walking and then once walking continue to use a toe-walking pattern. Several studies have shown that children who repeatedly used walkers, jumpers and exersaucers for long periods actually walked up to a full month later than children who did not use this type of equipment.
"Like baby walkers, exersaucers and jumpers can have the same negative effects on a child. Overuse of these items encourages a child to stand on tiptoes, which can lead to walking on their toes; cause damage to ligaments in the hips, knees and ankles if a child is dangling in the seat and not fully supporting their weight through their legs; and limit strength building in the trunk because the child may lean on the exersaucer rather than use active muscle control." I would also like to add that E's weight being off the charts is also likely to be impeding her ability to crawl and stand and is likely why she can't bend her legs.

There you go A&J: proof that you're delaying E's development.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:
BlueEyedBelle wrote:I love how Anna said she had to get up at 6 and she was "so tired" - welcome to the reality of motherhood woman! Most babies are up by 6 everyday, lol
Amen. Sleeping in is 8am for me. I'm usually up between 6:30 and 7:30 am.
lol Same here! The other day my son slept in until 8am. It was glorious! :D

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”