TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by gossip_girl37 »

Over at the Itsjudyslife thread, someone commented about the fact that E isn't neglected. I left quite a few reasons why she is. Feel free to add anything to the list.

While neglect might sound like a harsh word to some, we've seen how neglected and carelessly watched she is!
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip_girl37 »

I've warmed to Anna over the past few days. She's either the greatest actress in the world or it suits her to be out and about meeting people. It will indeed be interesting to see what happens. [/quote]

I think all of us are a bit worried about what will happen next week once J&B have left. Hopefully A&K will let E have more floor time. But most likely she will be back to her prisons and ignored. :( And I't been mentioned that Anna will most likely become depressed again. But lets hope they change for the better.
LamaarINC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LamaarINC »

I agree with you guys. The part when Emilia fell flat on her face hurt to watch! And the fact that J didn't even touch her and just went "Awwww it's okay the Irish babies are tough"....UGH!! I'm glad Judy caught "behind the scenes" footage of what he's really like. It's like he appreciates that his baby gets hurt because that means more $$$ for them... sick!

In other news, I know a lot of you guys don't follow Benji & Judy but did anyone catch this tweet by B? He was asking his Irish followers for recommendations and tweeted this:

Benji ‏@BenjiManTV 12 Jun
@bubzbeauty too bad we didn't have a tour guide here :) hope all is well and good luck with wedding stuff

LOL is it just me or does that sound like a jab at A&J?
ateo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ateo »

I find it odd to highlight that he is driving and filming with two babies in the car. I mean even if he would be the only person in the car... he could crash into a car with children in it. It should be reported no matter if he is alone or not.
English is not my first language... so I apologise for any mistakes.
Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Suntropics »

LamaarINC wrote:I agree with you guys. The part when Emilia fell flat on her face hurt to watch! And the fact that J didn't even touch her and just went "Awwww it's okay the Irish babies are tough"....UGH!! I'm glad Judy caught "behind the scenes" footage of what he's really like. It's like he appreciates that his baby gets hurt because that means more $$$ for them... sick!

In other news, I know a lot of you guys don't follow Benji & Judy but did anyone catch this tweet by B? He was asking his Irish followers for recommendations and tweeted this:

@bubzbeauty too bad we didn't have a tour guide here :) hope all is well and good luck with wedding stuff

That does seem like a jab at A&J. Maybe that is why Benji has been so pissed off in these vlogs. It does seem like they aren't doing much other than eating out, hanging at the hotel and hanging out at A&J's house. That would really irritate me if I was in a country I likely won't be visiting again for awhile. B&J should get out on their own a little bit and see more things.
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

Lol @ Benji going on about how they're staying in a hotel that is an historical building so the door handles are so low because people used to be much shorter.

Someone in the comments pointed out that the door handles are low so that they're accessible for people in wheelchairs :D
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

Meringue wrote:Lol @ Benji going on about how they're staying in a hotel that is an historical building so the door handles are so low because people used to be much shorter.

Someone in the comments pointed out that the door handles are low so that they're accessible for people in wheelchairs :D
Yeah, I was fascinated that the hotel had pre-historic door handles! I wonder if the tv remotes in same hotel are different to have accommodated the smaller fingers of stone-age people :)
Meringue
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meringue »

Suntropics wrote:
LamaarINC wrote:I agree with you guys. The part when Emilia fell flat on her face hurt to watch! And the fact that J didn't even touch her and just went "Awwww it's okay the Irish babies are tough"....UGH!! I'm glad Judy caught "behind the scenes" footage of what he's really like. It's like he appreciates that his baby gets hurt because that means more $$$ for them... sick!

That does seem like a jab at A&J. Maybe that is why Benji has been so pissed off in these vlogs. It does seem like they aren't doing much other than eating out, hanging at the hotel and hanging out at A&J's house. That would really irritate me if I was in a country I likely won't be visiting again for awhile. B&J should get out on their own a little bit and see more things.
Hahaha it's his fault! Has he never seen their vlogs? What did he expect?
Compared to their normal routine, Beigey and JoTwathon are actually making a mammoth effort! Out of bed before noon everyday, daily outings and home cooked shepherd's pie!

Benji and Judy should hire a car themselves and take a road trip around Ireland by themselves. I expect they're far too famous to join a tour group, or any day tours. *snigger*
magicdragon wrote:Yeah, I was fascinated that the hotel had pre-historic door handles! I wonder if the tv remotes in same hotel are different to have accommodated the smaller fingers of stone-age people :)
Bahahaha! :lol:
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

ateo wrote:I find it odd to highlight that he is driving and filming with two babies in the car. I mean even if he would be the only person in the car... he could crash into a car with children in it. It should be reported no matter if he is alone or not.
He has been driving recklessly for years with that camera, worse when the family is on board. Just cause he drives a Porsche, Maserati he thinks he owns the road and safety rules dont apply.(see my GIF of him driving and on the phone, he also boasted in the same vlog about jumping red lights) There is a number to ring in Ireland to report dangerous drivers lo-call number 1890 205 805
http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=111

Someone should maybe make a call, then we can feel if anything happens, we tried our best and left it to the experts. The police don't know about these vloggers drivers so much. Even if J is driving alone he still is endangering other innocent people. This is not hate, it is common sense. Nothing is worth taking that risk for. :x
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
ruby337

Unread post by ruby337 »

gossip_girl37 wrote:Over at the Itsjudyslife thread, someone commented about the fact that E isn't neglected. I left quite a few reasons why she is. Feel free to add anything to the list.

While neglect might sound like a harsh word to some, we've seen how neglected and carelessly watched she is!

I actually agree with the original comment. E is not neglected her parents are just lazy. My parents are foster carers and unfortunately I've had to witness the outcome of child or baby neglect. When a child is truly neglected their parents dont bother to change them, interact with them or even sometimes feed them and the child becomes extremely anti social and reclusive.
At the end of the day E is not our child nor do we have any relationship with her or her family and so in my opinion we should only worry if we see physical or emotional abuse. I just don't really understand the point of all of this speculation as it will not change anything.
I know a lot of people disagree with me but oh well.
HollieDollie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HollieDollie »

I may be a bit late with this one, but talking of LeFloof's most cringy videos, a couple in particular stick out in my mind...

[youtube][/youtube]
Old school - but Jonathan & Anna bring their dog to Jonathan's father's wedding. Anna proceeds to feed said dog at the table amongst guests - alternating between feeding the mutt then licking her own fingers. Jonathan dressed as a tramp. Unbelievable. Pretty much sums up their obnoxious sense of entitlement.

[youtube][/youtube]
This vlog really makes me super uncomfortable. Anna having some kind of faux(?) meltdown over apples turning bad - screaming at the dogs then smashing the apple all over the floor. Emilia is sat right there on the sofa taking it all in. Surely the sheer volume and screaming is terrifying to a baby whether Anna is pretending or not.
As an added bonus you get to see Anna leaving her daughter downstairs in front of the tv while she gets ready, Anna having (another) meltdown and using her whiny baby voice over a coffee explosion all over the kitchen worktop and floor - still cant work out how she managed that. It also shows Emilia's 'developmental check up' in which J&A are mocking the fact that they leave their 6 dogs run wild around Emilia, that she watches to much tv and is in the swing all day long. Oh and that they dont really bother reading to her. They then lie about the outcome of the check up - I won't list it all but check it out for yourself. Anna mocking Americans and their accent then lizard-tonguing her gnome of a husband and then Dofus joking about a 3 or 4 way whilst on top of their baby daughter...there is nothing actually right with this video!!

[youtube][/youtube]
These pair of idiots put spaghetti on their babies head and then post video/instagram it. Mocking and humiliating a defenceless baby. Nice.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Does anyone else notice that when A&J film E she always looks at the camera and not at them, but when Judy films her, she looks at Judy and not at the camera. I thought it was a little odd.
Nesoi
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nesoi »

OUCH! OUCH! AND OUCH! :? POOR EMILIA! :boohoo: NO ONE SEEMED CONCERNED
Image]Image Image
I do my best work in the twilight zone.
TheSwede

Unread post by TheSwede »

I have been following J&B for some months now and I think they are really likable and easy to watch. And I don't mind Benji at all, at least he doesn't really on my nerves... can't even compare Benji to Jonathan.

Anyways, after watching Judy's last vlog it's obvious that A&J want to be hated because they know that this is what brings money in. The sad part is that it's not only about A&J anymore, there's also a little girl.
It was sad when Emilia fell on her face and instead of comforting her, J laughs and films it, and hoping this makes people angry.

I'm happy I stopped watching them ages ago. These people really disgust me.

(Sorry about my english)
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

ABC/2020 aired a segment last night about fathers who deliberately put their children in harms way and film the event for online entertainment/ sensationalism. The Internet/youtube has become the downfall of many parents throughout the world, merely used as a tool to exploit their children for laughs and $$$$$. Very Sad indeed.
melapic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by melapic »

I'm new writing on this forum, but I've been reading it and watching these vlogs make me cringe. But this one vlog in particular, made me dislike these people a great deal.

[youtube][/youtube]

This cynical twat let a dog PISS on her 2 week old babies head! And then LAUGHED at it!
I don't care if it was a little bit, If they didn't have those mangy dog's all over Emilia all the damn time it wouldn't have happened in the first place! She treats those bitches better than she does her own daughter!
Sorry for cussing but I've wanted to post on this thread since I saw that poor child tangled in the couch because her dad was to busy filming food. :evil:
melapic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by melapic »

And I still don't know how to imbed lol
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

melapic wrote:I'm new writing on this forum, but I've been reading it and watching these vlogs make me cringe. But this one vlog in particular, made me dislike these people a great deal.

[youtube][/youtube]

This cynical twat let a dog PISS on her 2 week old babies head! And then LAUGHED at it!
I don't care if it was a little bit, If they didn't have those mangy dog's all over Emilia all the damn time it wouldn't have happened in the first place! She treats those bitches better than she does her own daughter!
Sorry for cussing but I've wanted to post on this thread since I saw that poor child tangled in the couch because her dad was to busy filming food. :evil:
[youtube]http://youtu.be/8B22jCx1KBE[/youtube]
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

Dogs urinating on E's head, ehhhh not so bad, not as bad as them pooping in her open mouth, per Josefuckup????!!!!
What in the hell kind of parents even think like this, much less verbalize, laugh and think it's funny???? SMH in disgust....
violet blue 2 U
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet blue 2 U »

magicdragon wrote:
Meringue wrote:Lol @ Benji going on about how they're staying in a hotel that is an historical building so the door handles are so low because people used to be much shorter.

Yeah, I was fascinated that the hotel had pre-historic door handles! I wonder if the tv remotes in same hotel are different to have accommodated the smaller fingers of stone-age people :)

Mustn't forget the bench/chair that Benji told Judy would have held at least two people "back in the day." ;)

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”