Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Unread post by ___caution »

proudmama wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
herecomesmygirl wrote:Nice Anna... "Emelia is actually due a feed but I will probably feed her later when we're having lunch or something."
Basically, "I'll starve my child until it's convenient for ME to feed her.
Anna's insensitivity to her child's needs is appalling. It's NOT difficult at all to breastfeed a child whenever they happen to be hungry. I've nursed in many different locations because unlike Anna, I fed on demand when my son was a baby. I can't believe how lazy Anna is. She would rather take her own needs/wants into consideration first before her baby's. It's just so much easier for her to fork E over to J and feed her crap than it is for her to be a good mom.
I can understand her not doing it when the car is moving but as soon as they were at their location she should've done it.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

___caution wrote:
proudmama wrote:
Anna's insensitivity to her child's needs is appalling. It's NOT difficult at all to breastfeed a child whenever they happen to be hungry. I've nursed in many different locations because unlike Anna, I fed on demand when my son was a baby. I can't believe how lazy Anna is. She would rather take her own needs/wants into consideration first before her baby's. It's just so much easier for her to fork E over to J and feed her crap than it is for her to be a good mom.
I can understand her not doing it when the car is moving but as soon as they were at their location she should've done it.
Or at the least, formula feed her if Anna doesn't want to BF. Lord knows and everyone in existence that they can afford the good stuff too.
___caution
Talker
Talker

does anyone know why the dogs are at the dublin place already? Are they leaving for sorrento right after the meetup? I guess doofus got around the maserati thing by renting a car, that seems like such a waste of money though to have so many pets you have to rent a car to transport them.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ms.peony »

softkick wrote:Julianna hits, bites and scratch while Emilia is so gentle. I wonder why?
At the slightest move or noise the poor thing has 6 unruly beasts charging her. She's never allowed to explore her surroundings, her our body, etc. It's not fair to say Julianna is aggressive when it's just that she's more aware.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

RosemaryMint wrote:
tamithomas wrote:First time I ever see baby do the splits before it tries to crawl :?

Those stupid leggings seem so tight! How can she even... And the tutu... Oh, so many wrong things with that pic, it's sickening :? poor baby...
I think her socks are always too tight also – constricting socks, constricting leggings, constricting bows – no proper blood circulation.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

___caution wrote:
proudmama wrote:
savetheempire wrote:Basically, "I'll starve my child until it's convenient for ME to feed her.
I didn't watch so I didn't know they were in the car. Still, as soon as they park she can feed E. It just pisses me off that Anna puts herself first all the time.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

ms.peony wrote:
RosemaryMint wrote:
tamithomas wrote:First time I ever see baby do the splits before it tries to crawl :?

Those stupid leggings seem so tight! How can she even... And the tutu... Oh, so many wrong things with that pic, it's sickening :? poor baby...
I think her socks are always too tight also – constricting socks, constricting leggings, constricting bows – no proper blood circulation.
So we know Anna likes to stuff herself into too tight pants but WHY her child?! :? It absolutely bewilders me. Why force your child to wear too tight, restrictive, and uncomfortable clothing? Is Anna in denial about E's size or what? Personally, I dress my kid how I'd want to be dressed for everyday wear: comfy. I feel so sorry for E, those leggings are so tight and that tutu looks uncomfortable. I remember as a child finding them itchy during ballet so I can't even imagine wearing it for a whole day.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

softkick wrote:Julianna hits, bites and scratch while Emilia is so gentle. I wonder why?
She never actually bit her. She was just putting her mout on her, which babies do. Exploring does not equal violence in babies.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

savetheempire wrote:
sand and water wrote:Anna just said "I wish I were married to Benji". I guess Anna is sick of takeaway, pizza, jar sauces and frozen veggies. Well.... she could always get off her ass and cook a meal too.
EXACTLY. Though that still doesn't change the fact that she married a troll.
Lmao, being married to Benji is not much of an improvement from Dofus since they’re both lacking in countless ways. Differences Anna would get: more home cooked meals, a taller man to sleep next too, you know, as opposed to a gnome .., a better dresser and much less smelly, lol.
___caution
Talker
Talker

CraftyLady wrote:
She never actually bit her. She was just putting her mout on her, which babies do. Exploring does not equal violence in babies.
exactly. babies put everything they can get their hands on in their mouths. it's part of how they experience the world and she's too young to understand not to. obviously if A doesn't want it happening one of them can intervine but julianna's not going to understand you don't suck on random people's arms or whatever until she gets a little older.
WetsyBoopLoop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WetsyBoopLoop »

ms.peony wrote:
savetheempire wrote:
sand and water wrote:Anna just said "I wish I were married to Benji". I guess Anna is sick of takeaway, pizza, jar sauces and frozen veggies. Well.... she could always get off her ass and cook a meal too.
EXACTLY. Though that still doesn't change the fact that she married a troll.
Lmao, being married to Benji is not much of an improvement from Dofus since they’re both lacking in countless ways. Differences Anna would get: more home cooked meals, a taller man to sleep next too, you know, as opposed to a gnome .., a better dresser and much less smelly, lol.

I felt bad for Jofus in that vlog with Anna insulting his height and saying she wished she were married to Benji. It may just be casual banter with her husband, but it reminds me of that bitchy girl in school who insulted people because she wanted to appear cool and funny to her new friends.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

proudmama wrote:
ms.peony wrote:
So we know Anna likes to stuff herself into too tight pants but WHY her child?! :? It absolutely bewilders me. Why force your child to wear too tight, restrictive, and uncomfortable clothing? Is Anna in denial about E's size or what? Personally, I dress my kid how I'd want to be dressed for everyday wear: comfy. I feel so sorry for E, those leggings are so tight and that tutu looks uncomfortable. I remember as a child finding them itchy during ballet so I can't even imagine wearing it for a whole day.
Exactly, put the tutu on, take a few pictures and the take it off for goodness sake. Also, many parents (I can bet you, also, proudmama) will take the babies pants off at home and let them run around in juts a diaper. Let the poor things skin breathe.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:

I felt bad for Jofus in that vlog with Anna insulting his height and saying she wished she were married to Benji. It may just be casual banter with her husband, but it reminds me of that bitchy girl in school who insulted people because she wanted to appear cool and funny to her new friends.
Don’t feel bad for the troll, he’ll “get back at her” in a couple of days/weeks when he’ll portray her like as the unstable looney bin.
WetsyBoopLoop
Amateur
Amateur

ms.peony wrote:
Don’t feel bad for the troll, he’ll “get back at her” in a couple of days/weeks when he’ll portray her like as the unstable looney bin.

Well, I feel bad in the sense it's never nice to be undermined by your other half, not feel bad as in I feel completely sorry for him.
And that's all he can portray her as since she is often unstable! Can't edit out the crazy entirely or she would hardly be in the vlogs.
___caution
Talker
Talker

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:
ms.peony wrote:

Well, I feel bad in the sense it's never nice to be undermined by your other half, not feel bad as in I feel completely sorry for him.
And that's all he can portray her as since she is often unstable! Can't edit out the crazy entirely or she would hardly be in the vlogs.

You're right, she's not entirely blameless in how she's portrayed. If she didn't want to be portrayed so poorly she could be more selective in what she chooses to film herself doing and saying.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

ms.peony wrote:
Exactly, put the tutu on, take a few pictures and the take it off for goodness sake. Also, many parents (I can bet you, also, proudmama) will take the babies pants off at home and let them run around in juts a diaper. Let the poor things skin breathe.
^^ Lol, from now on I should probably watch the vlog before I comment on here as E is actually not wearing pants and is in only a onesie, although, that’s the first time I’ve ever seen her this way.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

___caution wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote: Well, I feel bad in the sense it's never nice to be undermined by your other half, not feel bad as in I feel completely sorry for him.
You're right, she's not entirely blameless in how she's portrayed. If she didn't want to be portrayed so poorly she could be more selective in what she chooses to film herself doing and saying.
In fairness, it seems they were all joking around and having fun. Many couples will tease each other, in such ways, and that scene was probably the most stable and ‘normal’ I’ve ever seen them as a couple. I actually thought it was joyous to witness.
WetsyBoopLoop
Amateur
Amateur

ms.peony wrote:
In fairness, it seems they were all joking around and having fun. Many couples will tease each other, in such ways, and that scene was probably the most stable and ‘normal’ I’ve ever seen them as a couple. I actually thought it was joyous to witness.

I understand what you mean. While J+B have been visiting both Anna and Jofus seem much more alive, and not in the fake "I need to be entertaining" kind of way, but in the genuinely happy kind of way. I think getting out the house and interacting with the world is good for their relationship and Anna's mental well being!
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I understand what you mean. While J+B have been visiting both Anna and Jofus seem much more alive, and not in the fake "I need to be entertaining" kind of way, but in the genuinely happy kind of way. I think getting out the house and interacting with the world is good for their relationship and Anna's mental well being!
Amen. I think so, too, as well as for Emilia! It will be sad to see J&B leave and the poor baby stuck in the house again.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

Anna seems to be blossoming with interaction other than with her husband and mother. She seems happy, she has a real spark about her.

If Anna was to get out and about like this everyday and actual have friends and.... dare I say it.... interact with other men... Johnathan would be long gone.
Last edited by NomNomMinionMunch on Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”