TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 30

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:35 pm

ms.peony wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I understand what you mean. While J+B have been visiting both Anna and Jofus seem much more alive, and not in the fake "I need to be entertaining" kind of way, but in the genuinely happy kind of way. I think getting out the house and interacting with the world is good for their relationship and Anna's mental well being!
Amen. I think so, too, as well as for Emilia! It will be sad to see J&B leave and the poor baby stuck in the house again.
Here's hoping Benji and Judy's visit will be the catalyst for some positive changes.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:36 pm

ms.peony wrote:
proudmama wrote:
ms.peony wrote:
I think her socks are always too tight also – constricting socks, constricting leggings, constricting bows – no proper blood circulation.
So we know Anna likes to stuff herself into too tight pants but WHY her child?! :? It absolutely bewilders me. Why force your child to wear too tight, restrictive, and uncomfortable clothing? Is Anna in denial about E's size or what? Personally, I dress my kid how I'd want to be dressed for everyday wear: comfy. I feel so sorry for E, those leggings are so tight and that tutu looks uncomfortable. I remember as a child finding them itchy during ballet so I can't even imagine wearing it for a whole day.
Exactly, put the tutu on, take a few pictures and the take it off for goodness sake. Also, many parents (I can bet you, also, proudmama) will take the babies pants off at home and let them run around in juts a diaper. Let the poor things skin breathe.
Oh yes! My son often runs around in just a cloth diaper and sometimes a shirt and diaper. Every once in awhile he'll figure the diaper out and run in the nude ;) I just can't imagine crawling/walking around and playing while wearing restrictive clothes. Even when I'm relaxing at home I often wear athletic shorts or sweatpants.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 pm

ussername wrote:
ms.peony wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I understand what you mean. While J+B have been visiting both Anna and Jofus seem much more alive, and not in the fake "I need to be entertaining" kind of way, but in the genuinely happy kind of way. I think getting out the house and interacting with the world is good for their relationship and Anna's mental well being!
Amen. I think so, too, as well as for Emilia! It will be sad to see J&B leave and the poor baby stuck in the house again.
Here's hoping Benji and Judy's visit will be the catalyst for some positive changes.
Don't hold your breath. You'll likely end up passing out. ;)
veritas18
Amateur
Amateur

Post by veritas18 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:37 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:
ms.peony wrote:
In fairness, it seems they were all joking around and having fun. Many couples will tease each other, in such ways, and that scene was probably the most stable and ‘normal’ I’ve ever seen them as a couple. I actually thought it was joyous to witness.

I understand what you mean. While J+B have been visiting both Anna and Jofus seem much more alive, and not in the fake "I need to be entertaining" kind of way, but in the genuinely happy kind of way. I think getting out the house and interacting with the world is good for their relationship and Anna's mental well being!

Couldn't agree more. I think that because J&B also are a so called "YouTube family" they can relate to eachother and it doesn't seem weird to have a camera in hand to record everything.
WetsyBoopLoop
Amateur
Amateur

Post by WetsyBoopLoop » Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:54 pm

proudmama wrote:
Oh yes! My son often runs around in just a cloth diaper and sometimes a shirt and diaper. Every once in awhile he'll figure the diaper out and run in the nude ;) I just can't imagine crawling/walking around and playing while wearing restrictive clothes. Even when I'm relaxing at home I often wear athletic shorts or sweatpants.

Haha! Aww, it reminds me of home videos on my boyfriend as a three year old just running around naked without a care in the world, feeling free :lol:
And at home I wear shorts because I like having freedom myself when I'm relaxing and I already know how to walk! Can't imagine how Emilia is feelings being stuffed into too small leggings every day. Babies even have dungarees that have short legs so there would be less restriction. But I suppose those are mostly boys clothes and god forbid Emilia isn't wearing pink girly clothes! :roll:
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Post by ms.peony » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:03 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I'm hoping that they might actually start to go on walks with her or take her to the park from now on as maybe they too enjoy being outside. But I guess that's wishful thinking and false hope... :|
Indeed, false hope, once J&B leave, cue the complaining and whining of how tired they are now from all these exhausting adventures, remember, they were drained just from making 2 "professional" videos for the STD channel. :roll:
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Post by antiguru » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:09 pm

The minions seem particularly nasty and confrontational today. Must be nice to have so much free time to spend in la la land.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tamithomas » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:13 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Haha! Aww, it reminds me of home videos on my boyfriend as a three year old just running around naked without a care in the world, feeling free :lol:
And at home I wear shorts because I like having freedom myself when I'm relaxing and I already know how to walk! Can't imagine how Emilia is feelings being stuffed into too small leggings every day. Babies even have dungarees that have short legs so there would be less restriction. But I suppose those are mostly boys clothes and god forbid Emilia isn't wearing pink girly clothes! :roll:
I hear you ladies and totally agree. Heck when I get home and have been wearing jeans or leggings all day the first thing I do is change into shorts or sweatpants or even sometimes a dress so I can relax. A baby more then anyone needs that feel of comfort. Emilia's legs look so rigid in those god awful leggings. Any tighter and they'd rip at the seams :? If Anna is so worried about Emilia being confused for a boy simple solution: dresses, dresses galore!
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Post by ms.peony » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:19 pm

___caution wrote: I mostly meant in general in the vlogs when she's portrayed as a nutcase or an angry bitch
I honestly think she just doesn’t have the energy to fight it or change it, plus, she has many minions who praise her, which lifts her up for a short while. I’ve watched the vlogs from day one and I also use to like Jonathan better/felt sorry for him (like many have mentioned) and thought Anna was a complete bitch, but after watching for so long I’ve realized that there’s much more to it. I know many may think I play “victim” with Anna, but I believe her to be used and abused, and as a result she’s raging and slowly rotting on the inside. I think she suffers from internal demons and I think if she would get help she needs, she would learn to love her daughter and be a better mother, even if she never wanted any children to begin with.
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Post by ms.peony » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:26 pm

proudmama wrote: Oh yes! My son often runs around in just a cloth diaper and sometimes a shirt and diaper. Every once in awhile he'll figure the diaper out and run in the nude ;) I just can't imagine crawling/walking around and playing while wearing restrictive clothes. Even when I'm relaxing at home I often wear athletic shorts or sweatpants.
Hell yes, same here! I take my ‘outside’ clothes off and put on my ‘inside’ clothes once stepping in the door, lol. That’s another thing I don’t get about Anna, how in the world does she sit around the house, all day long, in those damn skinny ass jeans!? Perhaps that’s just what ‘fashion stylist’s do, :roll:

I honestly cannot wait to have a little munchkin of my own! That description just made me melt! My internal clock is tick, tick, ticking away, lol, and reading of all the mommies on here just makes it tick even louder! :D
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Post by ms.peony » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:35 pm

Nesoi wrote:Someone please make it stop!!! I just cant... :bang: :bozo: :*&^%:
I can not look at him in that red jacket, the vneck tees and those smelly jeans! He makes my skin crawl. Smosh Anthony has a hooded red leather jacket also. Trying to be somebody, fool?
ms.peony
Informer
Informer

Post by ms.peony » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:39 pm

Btw, Gin, are you around? Anna posted this for you, re: hourglass, on her blog in her 9 month update, lol. Image
antiguru
Talker
Talker

Post by antiguru » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:03 pm

I wonder if Judy and Benji are doing any sightseeing away from the Sacconephonies. If I was going on vacation to visit someone, I would still want to get away for some family time.
“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”
Dr. Seuss
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:11 pm

ms.peony wrote:
WetsyBoopLoop wrote: I'm hoping that they might actually start to go on walks with her or take her to the park from now on as maybe they too enjoy being outside. But I guess that's wishful thinking and false hope... :|
Indeed, false hope, once J&B leave, cue the complaining and whining of how tired they are now from all these exhausting adventures, remember, they were drained just from making 2 "professional" videos for the STD channel. :roll:
I know it was a typo, but I had a good laugh at it. :lol:
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:15 pm

WetsyBoopLoop wrote:
proudmama wrote:

Yes and god forbid Emilia doesn't wear a bow on her head for fear people might think she's a boy :o It's funny because when Anna was pregnant, she said in a blog post that "girls can wear blue too!" and yet Anna made a huge fuss that E got a blue blanket at the hospital and always puts her in pink or girly clothing.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:34 pm

ms.peony wrote:
proudmama wrote: Oh yes! My son often runs around in just a cloth diaper and sometimes a shirt and diaper. Every once in awhile he'll figure the diaper out and run in the nude ;) I just can't imagine crawling/walking around and playing while wearing restrictive clothes. Even when I'm relaxing at home I often wear athletic shorts or sweatpants.
Hell yes, same here! I take my ‘outside’ clothes off and put on my ‘inside’ clothes once stepping in the door, lol. That’s another thing I don’t get about Anna, how in the world does she sit around the house, all day long, in those damn skinny ass jeans!? Perhaps that’s just what ‘fashion stylist’s do, :roll:

I honestly cannot wait to have a little munchkin of my own! That description just made me melt! My internal clock is tick, tick, ticking away, lol, and reading of all the mommies on here just makes it tick even louder! :D
Aww I'm sure you'd make a great mom :love2: It really is wonderful (the hugs are what melt me every time)!
xokisstherain
Amateur
Amateur

Post by xokisstherain » Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:52 pm

Wow. Did they seriously bring all SIX dogs up to Dublin or wherever with them for ONLY two nights? Why not let her mom take care of them or something? Such a waste. Further proof she loves those dogs more then her own kid. I can't wait to see footage from the meet up, i bet it's going to be a disaster.
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gossip_girl37 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:07 pm

It made me so sad to see E at the start of the vlog fall flat on her face, and no one cared enough to pick her up. She seemed so shocked and upset. I wanted to reach into the computer and pick her up.

Also A was so rude to J in this vlog. The "joke" about his height and then saying she wishes she was married to Benji. It's so rude. No matter your thoughts on J, if you're partner made a joke about your appearance, it would hurt (especially if it's about a trait that you feel self concious about).
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Post by gossip_girl37 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:10 pm

I really hope that they continue to get out of the house after J&B leave. It will do them a world of good.

A really needs to put E on formula if she can't be bothered to feed her. And giving E buttered bread and crust from a cake is appalling!!!! E has had more junk in one month than my daughter has had in 2 years!!!!
letmetellyou
Talker
Talker

Post by letmetellyou » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:18 pm

i'm a regular itsjudyslife viewer. over in her thread, someone asked for the most cringeworthy leflooftv videos to watch. no one answered, so i'm going to ask here - i'd like to see just how terrible these people are, lol. i can see a little bit of it in the last few vlogs, but nothing too terrible. if you could recommend a few vlog titles that i should watch, please do!
"ah, yes, the past can hurt. but the way i see it, you can either run from it or learn from it." ~ the lion king
nobodysbusiness

Post by nobodysbusiness » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:37 pm

xokisstherain wrote:Wow. Did they seriously bring all SIX dogs up to Dublin or wherever with them for ONLY two nights? Why not let her mom take care of them or something? Such a waste. Further proof she loves those dogs more then her own kid. I can't wait to see footage from the meet up, i bet it's going to be a disaster.
The dogs are going to a place that watches pets, Anna said this in her 'Travel Makeup' video.. The place is in Dublin though.
sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sand and water » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Just watched Judy's vlog from yesterday and J is an ass. He stopped filming right after Emilia face planted (you can see it in their vlog from earlier) and shuts the camera off and says, "can't wait to see the comments after that". Wow... And I thought he was joking around with telling Benji to say pogue mahone to say thank you at the farmer's market; however, he let Benji go and say it to someone thinking it meant thank you when in reality it mean kiss my ass. This guy acts like he is in middle school. GROW UP J. You're 33 years old going on 12.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

Post by JulietteOhara » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:48 pm

sand and water wrote:Just watched Judy's vlog from yesterday and J is an ass. He stopped filming right after Emilia face planted (you can see it in their vlog from earlier) and shuts the camera off and says, "can't wait to see the comments after that". Wow... And I thought he was joking around with telling Benji to say pogue mahone to say thank you at the farmer's market; however, he let Benji go and say it to someone thinking it meant thank you when in reality it mean kiss my ass. This guy acts like he is in middle school. GROW UP J. You're 33 years old going on 12.
I literally came here to mention this part of Judy's vlog! He's such an ass he deliberately leaves in controversial stuff to get people arguing and fighting with one another! He's so pathetic I cannot believe he would just exploit his child in that way. I mean poor Emilia smacks her face of the floor and all he can think of is the comments. Smh
___caution
Talker
Talker

Post by ___caution » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

letmetellyou wrote:i'm a regular itsjudyslife viewer. over in her thread, someone asked for the most cringeworthy leflooftv videos to watch. no one answered, so i'm going to ask here - i'd like to see just how terrible these people are, lol. i can see a little bit of it in the last few vlogs, but nothing too terrible. if you could recommend a few vlog titles that i should watch, please do!
[youtube][/youtube]
The pee on a stick debacle. put up Jan 12th, left a cliff hanger and didn't say one way or the other until almost two weeks later

[youtube][/youtube]
minnie (the "brat" puppy according to anna) dies because of lack of care.

[youtube][/youtube]
J decides it's a good idea to show him cleaning vomit worthy stuff out of their drain (idk what else to call that)

[youtube][/youtube]
anna obnoxiously whining about how 'sick' she is. she literally looks like a 60 y/o woman in the thumbnail

[youtube][/youtube]
Lets the dogs lick the three day old baby's face and mouth

[youtube][/youtube]
Puppy peed on their two week old baby's head

[youtube][/youtube]
E passes out from crying too hard and they don't take her to the doctor!

[youtube][/youtube]
he has a minor accident and uses the thumbnail for a fatal car accident for views.

[youtube][/youtube]
stick their daughter's hand in the dogs mouth

[youtube][/youtube]
J being "sexy" for his music video. try not to vom.

There's another one I'd show you but I can't find it. It's the one where emilia ends up twisted up on the couch and they laugh at her before putting her right.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by proudmama » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

letmetellyou wrote:i'm a regular itsjudyslife viewer. over in her thread, someone asked for the most cringeworthy leflooftv videos to watch. no one answered, so i'm going to ask here - i'd like to see just how terrible these people are, lol. i can see a little bit of it in the last few vlogs, but nothing too terrible. if you could recommend a few vlog titles that i should watch, please do!
There's one I think called "scariest day ever" and it's when they tell us that E became unresponsive after crying, but they chose not to do anything about it. Their wedding vlog is pretty cringeworthy with A turning her cheek whenever J tries to kiss her. I can't remember the name of it, but there's one where they let the dogs lick the inside of E's mouth when she was a few days old. I think it was from sept. 15, 2012. There's one where E is alone on the sofa while A&J are goofing off in the kitchen. E falls over and is all twisted up in the sofa with her face in a pillow. J walks over and makes jokes instead of helping her ("we're not mean" vlog).

I know there's WAAAAY more but my brain can't process all of their stupid incidents at the moment lol Any other suggestions, ladies? :D

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”