TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 31

MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 31

Post by MamatoanAngel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:18 am

Ew..the amount of butter is disgusting. Just looking at it made me gag. This woman does NOT know what a balanced diet is my god haha. I'm very sad at the fact she refused Emilia a feed yesterday because it "wasn't time" Um? So what? She's obviously hungry, be her MOM and feed her! :|
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Kayw4 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:19 am

proudmama wrote:
Bluewolf wrote:
sand and water wrote:Image
Looking at all that butter makes me want to barf. Would you like some bread with that butter Anna?
I think that's probably because its Irish butter which is delicious!
Admittedly it is a bit thick, ok a lot thick but it's amazing creamy butter a real treat.

That was one thing when I lived in US I REALLY missed. The butter you guys have is only one step up from Vaseline :D the local supermarket Cub I think it was called stocked Danish butter which was te nearest thing to actual real butter I ever found while there :)

Not in any way to defend her though! :)
I live in the US and just bought some kerrygold butter yesterday from the grocery store near me. :) It was seriously the only butter I could find without anything added to it (I have food sensitivities).
I make my own! It's really easy. Buy whipping or heavy cream, stick it in your food processor and let it rip for about 20 mins. It'll fall in on itself nice you've whipped it into oblivion. Pour off the buttermilk, add some water and let it go again. Pour off the water. Repeat until the water isn't cloudy. Then just stick it in a bowl, or if you're fancy, into a butter press. :)
Ingrid1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Ingrid1 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:26 am

It's so obvious that Anna never takes Emilia out. Jonathan was basically instructing Anna to leave Emilia's toy in the car, "Yeah I usually just leave that as a car toy, otherwise, she might lose it." Her own mother doesn't even go out with them when they go out! That is so unbelievably sad!!!

Also, Emilia wolfed down an entire kid's ham sandwich AND smoothie AND apparently wanted more food according to ANna. So, basically, Anna refuses to give Emilia actual nutrition that she needs (like breast milk) but then feeds Emilia crap that is made for grown children and not babies? No wonder Emilia is starving. She probably is not getting the real nutrients her body is craving for growth. A kid's size sandwhich and smoothie is just too much for a 9 month old baby's lunch. And it's full of sugar and saturated fats and so unhealthy. I never see Jofus OR Anna eating red meat.
christina11
Amateur
Amateur

Post by christina11 » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am

Jesus that lunch Emilia ate :o and she was still hungry for more. I am now 100% convinced that she will be an obese child :| If these 2 fuckers would feed her properly!!! lazy asses. And that mutt IS going to bite Emilia one day...mark my words.
Justlikehollywood_x
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Justlikehollywood_x » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:42 am

A and J leaving E on the floor while the dogs run around and are growing at each other, I have dogs, bigger dogs than their dogs and a smaller one and they play, and their loud and it's not always aggression but it's still not something I'd put a baby in the middle of. It's also pretty damn clear that Albi is NOT sociable dog, my cocker spaniel isn't and prefers to be left alone, but they force him into playing with the others, elevating his position above the others 1, will not help that and 2, the other dogs are jumping up at him! that's literally a disaster waiting to happen! he'll snap at one of them one day, or maybe it won't be one of the dogs and it'll be E.

These two are exactly what is meant be an irresponsible dog owner! letting the dogs breed and keeping a pack of dogs in too small of a space and not training them, it's very unfair.

I hate how Anna is literally sitting there cuddling her dogs, while E sits on the floor. I think that pretty much sums up E's feeling for her doesn't it? Also, was she shouting 'WHY MUST YOU ALWAYS RUIN MY LIFE' at one of the dogs? what did the dog even do? or was it at E? Seeing E's arms stretched out in front of her while A has the dogs all over here made me feel really sad, it was like she wanted her Mummy to pick her up and cuddle her instead of the dog (that's my reading a bit much into it I think, but it just made me think that) Poor E.

I think this was one of the worst vlogs in a while.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 am

Does anyone else think that Emelia always sounds sick when she laughs? She sounds very horse and scratchy, almost like a person that has respiratory problems or something.
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Post by SallyCinnamon » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 am

Sooner or later, Emilia WILL eat that dog food...
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
herecomesmygirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by herecomesmygirl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 am

So Anna decides she's not going to take down the crib mobile because she thinks it's "so pretty, " despite the fact that the packaging says to take it down at 5 months. I'm not surprise, of course. It's not like Anna to take precautions with Emelia's safety.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by savetheempire » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 am

Baby & Dog Best Friend thoughts:

1. Anna is so transparent about how much she reads here. After the last giveaway debacle, she of course shows the winner.

2. Anna shows herself cleaning out Emilia's mouth to find a piece of plastic. Just seriously, what the fuck.

3. Anna being SUPER nice after being revealed yet again as the super bitch that she truly is.

4. Now they're pretending to be hesitant with Emilia around the dogs. Yeah right, what a joke. You don't care.

5. Anna has no clue where Emilia gets scratches and bumps from. What a terrible mother.

6. Anna complaining how much they buy for their baby. UM no. Don't even go there. You get most of that shit for free, you selfish girl.

7. J has no clue what Tumblr is. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA and the Internet is his job.

8. J already having problems with his decade old car.

9. Anna holding E more after being called out here for being a terrible and cold mother. How long with this new loving streak last? I give it a day until she goes back to sleep for 12 hours a day.

10. They're giving Emilia juice...SMH. Adults shouldn't even really drink juice let alone babies.

11. Anna claims she uses the Macbook pro for editing the vlogs HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA.

WOW

JUST WOW. What a liar.

12. This kid is going to be really messed up about this camera. She falls when crawling and J makes a noise like, "Oh no!" And then E immediately looks at the camera and then to J. does she think the camera is her parent?
Blue_Lagoon
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Blue_Lagoon » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:46 am

christina11 wrote:Jesus that lunch Emilia ate :o and she was still hungry for more. I am now 100% convinced that she will be an obese child :| If these 2 fuckers would feed her properly!!! lazy asses. And that mutt IS going to bite Emilia one day...mark my words.
She so will! She will have a hard time learning to have natural relationship to food and portions!

The picture of the butter and jam is impossible! I mean, she cannot be THAT stupid? Sometimes I indulge a little bit on peanutbutter too, at least I would NEVER EVER post it online, too embarrasing. :D Honestly, this woman has less brain than a stone.
Last edited by Blue_Lagoon on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by savetheempire » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:47 am

christina11 wrote:Jesus that lunch Emilia ate :o and she was still hungry for more. I am now 100% convinced that she will be an obese child :| If these 2 fuckers would feed her properly!!! lazy asses. And that mutt IS going to bite Emilia one day...mark my words.
I would be hungry for more if my diet consisted of white bread, olive oil, salted ham and cheese. That is not a healthy diet and feeding her muesli and 5 grapes doesn't make it better.
dolliedays
Informer
Informer

Post by dolliedays » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:00 am

There are so many times Emelia looks at Anna, maybe for a smile or to see what she' doing and Anna is on her stupid phone! Even Jonathan was like Look.. Look at Emelia.Look at her pushing it!
Yeah sorry.. your wife is more into her phone than baby.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxoghadxoxo » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

dolliedays wrote:There are so many times Emelia looks at Anna, maybe for a smile or to see what she' doing and Anna is on her stupid phone! Even Jonathan was like Look.. Look at Emelia.Look at her pushing it!

Wow that is such a sad picture :( This bitch doesn't deserve to call herself a Mother!
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mynt » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:01 am

DILLIGAF wrote:
mynt wrote:After seeing this pic you were talking about, now I see why Jonathan bought Anna a MacBook pro lol copycats

I'm telling you, 'monkey see, monkey do'. Has anyone watched the movie Keeping up with the Joneses? They are the neighbors.
True. With so many computers out there, it had to be the same expensive one..how more obvious can you be?
iwasnevergone
Amateur
Amateur

Post by iwasnevergone » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:02 am

Just had a thought...if they do end up having another baby soon...is A going to give up her 'cupcake room' or are they going to try and squeeze another cot into E's room?! :?
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mynt » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:06 am

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:
dolliedays wrote:There are so many times Emelia looks at Anna, maybe for a smile or to see what she' doing and Anna is on her stupid phone! Even Jonathan was like Look.. Look at Emelia.Look at her pushing it!

Wow that is such a sad picture :( This bitch doesn't deserve to call herself a Mother!

oh no, poor baby ):
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by doggymayday » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:14 am

Suntropics wrote:
doggymayday wrote:Okay, I am watching the vlog again, with my bf and he pointed out, that the Macbook is new.

He said that it's possible to get it in a brown box, if you go to a store different from the official Apple store, like a bigger Wall Mart type store... you can get in a brown box.

And also looking at Anna pulling the wrapping of - it's definitely new. Apple has minimal packaging, but that's how it looks like.

He did however probably buy the 13 inch one, and it's the older version (not the retina), so it's the one that has the lowest price. And the fact that it's sold out makes sense, because when a newer computer comes out, the old ones usually get a bit better price, so it's easier to buy. The new macbook pro with the retina display is a lot more expensive.
Was just coming to post this after watching the unboxing video posted above and looking back at the vlog. It's new but it doesn't look like it's the retina. I must've looked away when she took the plastic off because that's the packaging I was talking about. They bore me what can I say lol!
Lol, I know what you mean, watching the vlog again there were a few bits that I've missed the first time around. :D

Yeah, it's not the retina, 100%. When he shows the box, you can see the Macbook has an indicator on the right side. The new macbook with the retina doesn't have that, because my boyfriend has the retina one, and I don't, so I can tell.

(Top computer - retina, bottom computer - older macbook / size comparison and features form the side)

Anna's laptop

It's still a great laptop though.
Justlikehollywood_x
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Justlikehollywood_x » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:23 am

Yeah, I love my Macbook! best thing I've ever gotten.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who thought E was looking for attention. Today's vlogs was one of the saddest I've seen in a while in terms of Anna's parenting skills or lack there of. At least J does try, he's far from perfect but he tries, it must be difficult when he's excited, like with E pushing the pram and he tries to share it with the one person that should be as excited as him and A is more into her phone! or with the Tumblr blog, he seemed so excited by it and really happy but she didn't seem to quite share that enthusiasm.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by doggymayday » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:27 am

xoxoghadxoxo wrote:

E is going to grow up and she'll totally remember all these times and all the feelings of it, I'm sure... so she'll naturally turn to J more, and A will be too late to fix the relationship.
BlueEyedBelle
Talker
Talker

Post by BlueEyedBelle » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

ugh, they have no boundaries with those stupid dogs. I hate how they always put their animals in Emilia's carriers and such.
saywhaaaaat?
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saywhaaaaat? » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

Emilia had PLASTIC in her mouth? OMG. And gee, I wonder where she got the scratches from? The half dozend dogs that trample her on a consistent basis, perhaps? Anna is not a very attentive mother from what I can see!
saywhaaaaat?
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by saywhaaaaat? » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:53 am

Oh and one more thing - since when do babies eat ham sandwiches every day? And then Anna wonders why she's getting hungrier and hungrier - this baby is already overweight, and then give her high sodium foods? With all the negative commenst people post about her mothering skills, along with how they toss her food - milk and all - on the table like you'd do for a dog, you'd think she'd at least make an effort!
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MamatoanAngel » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Ugh..Albi is going to bite Emilia's face, there is no doubt anymore. Normal people would train the dog, or get rid of it, if you yourself say you can't trust the dog around your daughter,something isn't right. The baby is now mobile, it's only a matter of time.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3

Post by Guest » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:06 pm

How can you look at a little baby and think yes, meat sandwiches, chips, cakes, raw carrots that's completely suitable for them to eat. Are they stupid, ignorant or just don't care anymore?

They have all these people commenting, offering personal experiences and aid surely they must read some of them. It's mad to make a drama knowingly when it comes to the detriment of your families welfare.
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Post by Soarin » Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:13 pm

I actually thought today's vlog was an improvement. Anna seemed to have more energy today as evidenced by no nap and she was a bit more present with Emilia. She needs to ditch the damn juice and eat real food. But she was actually playing with Emilia today. I don't think they read here as much as read the comments which basically reiterate what is said there.

I really think Anna has PPD. I had it and didn't realize I had it until my son was 3. I felt so detached to my son and unbonded. It didn't help that I had to work and my then husband had to stay at home. My husband was very much like jofus but without the excessive talking and carrying on but in that he was a very hands on dad and was pretty attentive.

They make mistakes as do any parent. The plastic in the mouth is normal, all babies find stuff to put in their mouth. And the marks and scratches on her face is pretty normal too. I don't think they are all from the dogs. You see she does a face plant on the carpet towards the end of the vlog and babies can get carpet burn that way. There's no way to keep babies scratch free and everything out of their mouth, it just doesn't happen. I know a lot of you aren't parents here so it's hard to know what's normal and not.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”