TheStyleDiet FAQ

saywhaaaaat?
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TheStyleDiet FAQ

Unread post by saywhaaaaat? »

I could be wrong but I thought I read somewhere that Anna's parents are very wealthy so she never really had to work. I also hard that is why she refused to give up her last name.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

DebbyBam wrote:
doggymayday wrote:
My point is - you can handle it all if you want to. ABANDONING pets is NOT okay, just because you have a newborn. You're supposed to think about that before you decide to have a baby.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as very rude or whatever, but it really upsets me, because SO MANY pets are abandoned each year because their owners are spoiled selfish brats.
I'm sorry but if you hand your pet over to someone because you don't think you can handle a newborn and a pet than I don't think it's bad. People who "abandon" their pets for their children are NOT spoiled selfish brats they are putting human life before animal, not just any human but their CHILD. Just because SOME people can do it doesn't mean EVERYONE can. It's responsible to think about your CHILD even if it means letting your beloved pet go.
Whaaat the fuck is this shit? You do realize pets are actually living, breathing things? Not a pair of shoes you take back to a store because you don't want them anymore. Pets are for life, goes without saying when you adopt one. Shame on you for getting a pet if it's only a matter of time till you pop a kid out anyways and you've decided you can't look after both.

Anna and Dofus, though. Entirely different. 1. They shouldn't have had a kid 2. They should have been responsible pet owners and had Albi and Sina fixed 3. They should have given away the puppies early on to loving homes - they'd have had no problem finding homes for the puppies. Then.
ImageImage
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

And it's pretty obvious these dogs never see the vet.

It's not normal for all of them to have such big stains around their eyes. It seems they all have problems with excessive tearing, and a good vet would offer solutions for that and make tests to determine the cause.

It's painful to watch.

Hey Anna and Jellyboy, do you love anyone else besides yourselves?
ashleylaynee

Unread post by ashleylaynee »

So I've been watching them for about a month now, and I skip between all their old videos. But I was just wondering, whats up with all their cars they've had? I know that since Emilia was born, they've gone through a Range Rover (I believe?), a Porsche, and now a Maserati?
(please ignore me if I'm wrong on the cars.. lol)
mynt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mynt »

ashleylaynee wrote:So I've been watching them for about a month now, and I skip between all their old videos. But I was just wondering, whats up with all their cars they've had? I know that since Emilia was born, they've gone through a Range Rover (I believe?), a Porsche, and now a Maserati?
When Emilia was born they had a BMW which I actually really liked, then they switched to a Porsche and now that Maserati which everything but a family car. Jonathan really likes cars, so they are always switching them, when I say "they" I say Jonathan because I think Anna has nothing to do with so many switches since she doesn't even drive.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

ashleylaynee wrote:So I've been watching them for about a month now, and I skip between all their old videos. But I was just wondering, whats up with all their cars they've had? I know that since Emilia was born, they've gone through a Range Rover (I believe?), a Porsche, and now a Maserati?
Basically, JoTit is going through a midlife crisis and wants to look cool & edgy (we all know he is the complete opposite to this though). His life is dull, he needs to spice things up and he does this by purchasing 2nd hand cars (his viewers couldn't give a crap though).
Doing nothing is hard work.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

J wants to feel important and successful and his way of doing that is buying used cars.

On the other hand, I wonder if they make some money from that as well. If he gets a good deal on a car, he could sell it for a bit more, consequently earning a few bucks.
DebbyBam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by DebbyBam »

SacconePhonys wrote:
Basically, JoTit is going through a midlife crisis and wants to look cool & edgy (we all know he is the complete opposite to this though). His life is dull, he needs to spice things up and he does this by purchasing 2nd hand cars (his viewers couldn't give a crap though).
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :hee: JoTit xD
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

DebbyBam wrote:
SacconePhonys wrote:
:lol: :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :hee: JoTit xD
Ha! I do try ;)
mustardmoon1

Unread post by mustardmoon1 »

How old are Anna and Jofus? The both look mid to late 30's. Anna does not appear to have any interest in her baby at all. What made them decide to get preggo? And does she really not have a drivers license? Why not?
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think J is 33 and Anna is turning 26 in the fall.

The baby was probaly a mistake or J made her have one? She's said in the past she didn't want kids.

she doesn't have her license because she is lazy. That's pretty much the fact. She needs a daddy to take care of her, so J drives her around.
Regina Phalange

Unread post by Regina Phalange »

I haven't watched these two in a really long time. Did they move or still renting the place they ruined the floors? The house looks bigger then I remember. Do they still have all the dogs?
___caution
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ___caution »

Regina Phalange wrote:I haven't watched these two in a really long time. Did they move or still renting the place they ruined the floors? The house looks bigger then I remember. Do they still have all the dogs?
they moved, but the dogs have ruined the floors in this place too.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Regina Phalange wrote:I haven't watched these two in a really long time. Did they move or still renting the place they ruined the floors? The house looks bigger then I remember. Do they still have all the dogs?
Not only have they moved again (and destroyed the furniture AND flooring in this new house) but Emilia has become one of the pack now. She is referred to as 'Friend' by JoTit. If she's behaved, Anna will coo over her, repeating the phrase, "Guuuuuud guuuurrrrrrl."
Indilwen

Unread post by Indilwen »

I'm new to watching them (just started during their Italy vacation). What is the mark on Emilia's arm?
makeuplover92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by makeuplover92 »

___caution wrote:
Blue_Lagoon wrote:Another dog related question: Are they every go out for a walk with them? Or is the dogs' only toilet the backyard? :o
If they do they never vlog it. So it's doubtful that they do.

they do walk the dogs its been shown in the vlogs before
___caution
Talker
Talker

makeuplover92 wrote:
___caution wrote:
Blue_Lagoon wrote:Another dog related question: Are they every go out for a walk with them? Or is the dogs' only toilet the backyard? :o
If they do they never vlog it. So it's doubtful that they do.

they do walk the dogs its been shown in the vlogs before
the last time they've shown it prior to in the middle of their road trip was MONTHS ago. that's why I said they never vlog it.
___caution
Talker
Talker

and I highly doubt miss ass print on the couch can be bothered to walk all six of them so I think they just stopped doing it.
makeuplover92
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by makeuplover92 »

___caution wrote:and I highly doubt miss ass print on the couch can be bothered to walk all six of them so I think they just stopped doing it.

maybe who knows but we sure don't know for sure
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

makeuplover92 wrote:
___caution wrote:and I highly doubt miss ass print on the couch can be bothered to walk all six of them so I think they just stopped doing it.

maybe who knows but we sure don't know for sure
We do know for sure as before the pups they used to vlog walking Albi, then Albi and Sina every single day. If they walk the dogs - believe me they'd have vlogged it. Anything remotely interesting (and I use that term loosely) they vlog it. You really think they'd choose showing us making a coffee, picking up dogs shit or showing Emelia's shitty nappies over something MUCH MORE interesting like a walk in the park with the dogs? Come on now.
ImageImage

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”