Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 32

Unread post by mulgrewdani »

Soarin wrote:
mulgrewdani wrote:
tamithomas wrote:Talking about cartoon movies earlier, I'm so excited for Despicable Me 2! :D
Yay:)) Me too! Going to see it today with my son :)
Unless you have an advance showing, it's not in theaters until,next Friday.
It was realaced today in Ireland. Very good.
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Re: TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTv-Part 31

Meant very good film
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

mulgrewdani wrote:
Soarin wrote:
Well that's not fair! ;)
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

HeyItsCourtney wrote:
doggymayday wrote:Oh please, can lack of coffee make you feel grumpy, especially when you're used to drinking it? Yes. I am one of those people that like to start a morning with coffee

Can lack of coffee affect how you are with your child? No. It shouldn't. How you temporarily feel has got nothing to do with how you are with your child, as he/she has nothing to do with you not drinking your coffee.

Am I making sense here?
Let me tell you, I used to be on adderall for ADHD before I got pregnant and now I don't take it unless I've got enough milk pumped for a full day. It is extremely hard for me to make it through the day and get everything accomplished. But you are correct...just because I'm moody from not being able to get everything I need to done, I don't get frustrated with my child and treat him differently. I actually have shit to do throughout the day, too. I'm not even sure why Anna needs caffeine? She sleeps most of the morning and gets a nap in the middle of the day?
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that, that's tough. But you are right.

About the caffeine - my mom had low blood pressure, so coffee really helped her with that. And she was tired sometimes after work, and took a short nap, but I still remember all the fun stuff we did together. And she tried for ME, even when she did get tired or frustrated. She worked through it all, because her heart was full of love for me and I was her priority. And if she took a nap, I knew exactly why, and I didn't feel bad about it, because honestly, she deserved it.

Parents can get tired, they have every right and reason, and it's not always easy when you have so much going on, or when you have problems at work, financial problems... if you love your kid, you're going to make sure he is okay, and knows you love him even when you're having a hard time.

But Anna is a bit*h, and she cannot blame caffeine for her lack of interest in E. Especially when she obviously doesn't have a hard job, they seem to be fine financially, ... yet she only cares about E's outfits. There is no excuse for that.

So Anna, go have 3 cups of coffee, and then tell us what has changed in your relationship to E. ;)
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Soarin wrote:
mulgrewdani wrote:
Soarin wrote:
Well that's not fair! ;)
For the first time Ireland is ahead with something lol we're usually last with movies and American programmes but we seam to be catching up with the times lol it's a great film love the minions they so funny in this one
FlipFlops87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FlipFlops87 »

Are Jofus and Jonathan the same man? Sorry im a new viewer of their vlogs.

Unread post by Guest »

FlipFlops87 wrote:Are Jofus and Jonathan the same man? Sorry im a new viewer of their vlogs.
Yes, he has stupid nicknames for himself like joffee, jofus etc I elect that on here we just call him by his real name instead of these immature nicknames.
Beth_munday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Beth_munday »

My brother was a very fat baby but he evened out when he was weaned off breast milk, I guess my mams milk was just fatty, or that's just when he happened to hit a growth spurt, but I do not see Emelia evening out, If they are already giving her a whole panini and they will only give her bigger and bigger meals as she grows she will get bigger and bigger too.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I'm really surprised E got to interact with another baby in this vlog.

It does look like they read here.

I'm happy for E though, but wish she could do this more often.

Also, why is Anna all of a sudden insanely kissing E all the time...
Last edited by doggymayday on Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HeyItsCourtney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by HeyItsCourtney »

Beth_munday wrote:My brother was a very fat baby but he evened out when he was weaned off breast milk, I guess my mams milk was just fatty, or that's just when he happened to hit a growth spurt, but I do not see Emelia evening out, If they are already giving her a whole panini and they will only give her bigger and bigger meals as she grows she will get bigger and bigger too.
That's normal and to me babies that are fat for that reason look different than Emilia. To me, Emilia looks fat, but she also looks extremely swollen and that's where my concern lies.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

doggymayday wrote:I'm really surprised E got to interact with another baby in this vlog.

It does look like they read here.

I'm happy for E though, but wish she could do this more often.

Also, why is Anna all of a sudden insanely kissing E all the time...
Probably because she spends her time reading here about how everyone thinks she's a bitch towards her own child so she's trying to act more loving. It won't work though because it's obvious Anna still doesn't give a shit.
CraftyLady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CraftyLady »

A history lesson from the minions...100 years ago, babies ate adult food from the time that they were born. :?
And this is the type pf morons that are their "fans". :tu:
purelife81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by purelife81 »

Wow just wow at the stuff they feed baby E bacon, bread loaded with butter, seafood, cheesecake etc etc I understand she has teeth but that doesn't mean you should feed her everything under the sun. Plus the dogs give me such a heartache every time they circle around her and all her parents can say is are they your friends
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

CraftyLady wrote:A history lesson from the minions...100 years ago, babies ate adult food from the time that they were born. :?
And this is the type pf morons that are their "fans". :tu:
:rofl: :rofl: it's like none of them have ever read a book.
comelyme
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by comelyme »

I haven't watched them in a few days so I'm catching up on the vlogs now but wow Emilia has so many scratches and marks on her face.

A lot of those have to be from the dogs, I know she's mobile now but I've never seen that many scrapes on a crawler before. Judy and Benji aren't the most attentive parents either, but if you look at Julianna who is a bit more mobile as she tries to stand and pull herself up on things she doesn't have scratches at all. A+J really need to watch her more carefully. I honestly think when the camera is off they pay no attention to her at all.

I don't understand how you could have a baby and not be absolutely "obsessed" with them and every little thing that they do.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

mulgrewdani wrote:
Soarin wrote:
mulgrewdani wrote:
Yay:)) Me too! Going to see it today with my son :)
I hate you so much right now :D LOL
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

HeyItsCourtney wrote:
Beth_munday wrote:My brother was a very fat baby but he evened out when he was weaned off breast milk, I guess my mams milk was just fatty, or that's just when he happened to hit a growth spurt, but I do not see Emelia evening out, If they are already giving her a whole panini and they will only give her bigger and bigger meals as she grows she will get bigger and bigger too.
That's normal and to me babies that are fat for that reason look different than Emilia. To me, Emilia looks fat, but she also looks extremely swollen and that's where my concern lies.
The difference between Emilia and your brother is I'm sure you mother didn't feed him empty carbs and junk food and barely fed him 2 times at worst of breastmilk. Emilia's fatness is a product of her diet, not of nature sadly.
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip_girl37 »

Something seemed a bit off when A was breastfeeding E. Everytime my daughter was being feed, she cuddled into me and had her hand on my breast or on my chest somewhere. E was just limp. It was just very odd to me.

It's nice to see E on the move more now. While she still has a long way to go, it's great that she is getting more floor time and J is at her level. Although the fact that she's 9 months and didn't stand assisted is worrying. My daughter loved to stand while I was holding her, or holding onto furniture. If she was in my lap, she would always wiggle around and stand and bounce. E's legs were just dead in the air. You could see how effortlessly standing up assisted the other baby was (even though she's a few months younger than E!!).

I give it 3 more days and Anna will go back to her shitty "parenting" again. Her cuddling and kissing E is totally for show. She's probably just pissed off so many people point out her lack of parenting and love.

I can't believe how much they feed E. Even my 2 yr old can't eat a whole sandwich by herself!!! I really think she is having so much food as she isn't getting enough breastmilk. I can't wait until her 12 month doctors update. Hopefully someone will step in and guide them more. They really are setting her up for food issues later.
gossip_girl37
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossip_girl37 »

tamithomas wrote: Emilia's fatness is a product of her diet, not of nature sadly.
This is so true!!! I think the majority of us don't mind saying E is overweight BECAUSE of what they feed her. If they gave her mostly breast milk with some steamed fruits and veggies and she was able to roam free and be physical, then we could know it's just "baby fat." But because for the first 8 months of her life she was in a contraption and has been given so little nutrients, we know her size is because of shitty parenting. It's just so sad. Because of her parents bad diet and food issues, she is going to have a lifetime issue with food :(
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

gossip_girl37 wrote:
I can't believe how much they feed E. Even my 2 yr old can't eat a whole sandwich by herself!!! I really think she is having so much food as she isn't getting enough breastmilk. I can't wait until her 12 month doctors update. Hopefully someone will step in and guide them more. They really are setting her up for food issues later.
Problem is they'll probably lie through their teeth, totally avoid telling her doc about the junk food on a daily basis, try to make it seem like they're the perfect parents and that her size is product of nature. Although I'm sure if the doc tests blood sugar and cholesterol on Emilia on that part Anna and Jo would not be able to lie their ways out of that one.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”