SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

lilydancermask wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:I haven't watched their videos for the last couple of days but could someone tell me what J was saying to E while he was feeding her yogurt?
Would you like some feckin yogurt? Would you like some feckin yogurt? And I'll stick that yogurt into your feckin mouth. And I'll ram it down there now and let the yogurt droozzle drizzle down, gimme that spoon ya little fecker now will ye. Here we go now here comes the yogurt, here you go now, ram it in there now. Ooh is it feckin good? Is it? Is it? don't look don't look at, Don't make eye contact when eating yogurt its very important. Oh gimme that back now, thanks very much, ta very much. *weird squelchy noises while dipping spoon into yogurt and passing it to Emilia* Ram it in there now baba. Um you've got a bit on the side there

Hes saying this while changing the camera between his face, the pot of yogurt and a close up of Emilia eating the yogurt off of the spoon.
Ugh rewatching it it is still as creepy, have no idea why they left that in the vlog.
I chocked on my tea while reading this. What a feckin' creep!
Doing nothing is hard work.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

lilydancermask wrote:
BlablaEvi wrote:I haven't watched their videos for the last couple of days but could someone tell me what J was saying to E while he was feeding her yogurt?
Would you like some feckin yogurt? Would you like some feckin yogurt? And I'll stick that yogurt into your feckin mouth. And I'll ram it down there now and let the yogurt droozzle drizzle down, gimme that spoon ya little fecker now will ye. Here we go now here comes the yogurt, here you go now, ram it in there now. Ooh is it feckin good? Is it? Is it? don't look don't look at, Don't make eye contact when eating yogurt its very important. Oh gimme that back now, thanks very much, ta very much. *weird squelchy noises while dipping spoon into yogurt and passing it to Emilia* Ram it in there now baba. Um you've got a bit on the side there

Hes saying this while changing the camera between his face, the pot of yogurt and a close up of Emilia eating the yogurt off of the spoon.
Ugh rewatching it it is still as creepy, have no idea why they left that in the vlog.

I've already seen the video but I still could barely read that! And just to be clear, to all my Irish ppl on this forum.."Fecker" does mean "Fucker" right?
magicdragon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by magicdragon »

curvycarrot wrote:
I've already seen the video but I still could barely read that! And just to be clear, to all my Irish ppl on this forum.."Fecker" does mean "Fucker" right?
No. It's nowhere near as severe. It's used in more of a friendly way and sometimes as a term of endearment almost. It's not the same. It's not considered a 'swear' word.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

magicdragon wrote:
curvycarrot wrote:
No. It's nowhere near as severe. It's used in more of a friendly way and sometimes as a term of endearment almost. It's not the same. It's not considered a 'swear' word.
Ok good!!! Because I was thinking "Jofus cannot be that sick in the brain, can he?" :?
mulgrewdani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mulgrewdani »

Haven't watched since before benji and just came over just watched today's VLOG, why are they using the hettie didn't they get sent a dyson?!
A finally got a proper driving lesson!
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

Wow Anna went on her first driving lesson... let's see how long that lasts.
Doing nothing is hard work.
Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Valentino »

curvycarrot wrote:
magicdragon wrote:
curvycarrot wrote:
Ok good!!! Because I was thinking "Jofus cannot be that sick in the brain, can he?" :?
I once said this myself... and then one vortex to hell vlog moment Jofus humped a kitchen counter :? With that I realized all bets with this guy (as well as brain cells) are off.
keepcalmhaveacupcake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keepcalmhaveacupcake »

I used to only read Anna's blogs, and she came off as an attentive and caring mother... now that I've read these threads on them it made me realize how easy it is to come off as caring just through words on a blog :( I'm so sad for Emilia, she's such a sweet girl. Hopefully Anna isn't pregnant again.
Bluewolf
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bluewolf »

Oh Jesus Christ, those fucking dogs: accident waiting to happen. It's the grace of God that it hasn't happened already.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

Valentino wrote:"Next Mommy Monday I’ll be doing an in-depth video about travelling with a baby.”

1. Pack hairbows.

2. Hold sleeping child on plane ride to Sorrento.

3. Pass Emilia to your bitch boy hubby the whole vacation.

4. Sleep/hold child on the way home from vacation.

Image Image

Can't wait :roll:
Just curious, how are you supposed to fly with a baby? I've only ever seen them being held...
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

dolliedays wrote:Right into her eyes too..
I got one in my Glossybox too. It contains peppermint extract, rose, lavendar and witch hazel among other things. I'm not daft enough to spray myself in the eyes with it, but I'd imagine it could sting.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
SoBeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SoBeee »

I can't believe how much Anna is lying... Claiming she lost so much weight during their vacation that she's under her pre-pregnancy weight now. Remember, she weighed herself in yesterdays vlog when they werde at the pet store. Anna weights almost 55 KG, that's about 121 lbs... Pre-pregnancy she claimed to be 117 lbs. Sure, that's not too heavy by any means, but it's not less than her pre-Pregnancy weight and it is not PETITE for sure - considering her height it's only an average, normal weight.

Btw, Jofurby is almost 80 KG (176lbs) - as short as he ist that's still obese (BMI about 29) no matter how full of himself he has become lately, thinking he was some kind of Adonis and soooooo sexy. :barf:

Also, I wonder if it's even possible to be nursing, but only at two particular times a day...? Wouldn't Anna's boobs start to hurt when they're full, but she would only be nursing several hours later? Or wouldn't her milk supply go down way too much? Sorry, but I still think Anna stopped breastfeeding a long time ago. Maybe she just can't be honest about it because she's got a contract with "Boob" (the company of all her nursing tops and -dresses), so she still needs to promote their stuff. Did anyone else wonder why A. "needed" to buy all those "Boob" nursing clothes for 400 Euros (!!) for her vacation, claiming she just couldn't brestfeed Emilia without them, but then in Italy she hardly wore any of them and was totally fine in her normal clothes?? :busted: What a liar!!

And now E. speaks several words? Hahaha... as if! She clearly doesn't even know ONE! And she won't be walking any time soon either. Sometimes I really ask myself if Anna forgets that people know the truth because they actually SEE it in the vlogs... she's lying so much, it's amazing. :?
SallyCinnamon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SallyCinnamon »

geekinthepink wrote:I actually do think she's pregnant too.

- her face looks fuller, she basically looks like she put on a bit of weight
- her acne seems to be back in full force
- did anyone notice her talking about these designer bags in naples? she said something like "I won't need anything apart from a nappy bag for the next years"

plus all the things you guys already posted on here. I still hope they are just stirring shit up. I fear for emilia if she's preggers again.
Plus the way she gagged at the dog fragrance reminded me of how sensitive my sense of smell was when I was pregnant.
"You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches."
BlablaEvi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlablaEvi »

lilydancermask wrote:

Thank you so much for responding...That guy is clearly a freak!Who says those things to his own daughter?He is unbelievable!
Since we cannot change reality, let us change the eyes which see reality...
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

daisyisabella1 wrote:
Valentino wrote:"Next Mommy Monday I’ll be doing an in-depth video about travelling with a baby.”

1. Pack hairbows.

2. Hold sleeping child on plane ride to Sorrento.

3. Pass Emilia to your bitch boy hubby the whole vacation.

4. Sleep/hold child on the way home from vacation.

Image Image

Can't wait :roll:
Just curious, how are you supposed to fly with a baby? I've only ever seen them being held...
I held my son most of the time while flying but during takeoff and landing he was in a carseat. I think most people hold their babies on flights.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

SoBeee wrote:Also, I wonder if it's even possible to be nursing, but only at two particular times a day...? Wouldn't Anna's boobs start to hurt when they're full, but she would only be nursing several hours later? Or wouldn't her milk supply go down way too much? Sorry, but I still think Anna stopped breastfeeding a long time ago. Maybe she just can't be honest about it because she's got a contract with "Boob" (the company of all her nursing tops and -dresses), so she still needs to promote their stuff. Did anyone else wonder why A. "needed" to buy all those "Boob" nursing clothes for 400 Euros (!!) for her vacation, claiming she just couldn't brestfeed Emilia without them, but then in Italy she hardly wore any of them and was totally fine in her normal clothes?? :busted: What a liar!!
It's possible to nurse twice a day but there will be engorgement at first. The only way to deal with that without nursing even more is to pump. Eventually her supply would go down if she nursed that little but breastfeeding is about supply and demand so each time E nurses, she would be supplied with it. Anna is probably hardly nursing anymore. I think she just does it every once in awhile to say she made it to a year of nursing. :roll:

As for Anna weighing less than her pre-pregnancy weight (lol) there's no way because you can just tell in the vlogs she's bigger than she was. Her arms are bigger and she looks like a stuffed sausage in all her clothes. She's certainly not fat, but she's not as thin as she makes herself out to be.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

keepcalmhaveacupcake wrote:I used to only read Anna's blogs, and she came off as an attentive and caring mother... now that I've read these threads on them it made me realize how easy it is to come off as caring just through words on a blog :( I'm so sad for Emilia, she's such a sweet girl. Hopefully Anna isn't pregnant again.
Anna does really try to pain a pretty picture on her blog.

But the vlogs speak louder than those written vlogs.
doggymayday
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by doggymayday »

I meant "written word" :oops:
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

___caution wrote:
kayleighrawrz wrote:Hi, long time lurker of this thread, I've had some troubles with my account so I haven't been able to post until now :) I thought it would be worth noting that in the description of the vlogs where it lists the 'important videos' such as Emilia's birth, it says 'Watch the birth of our first baby girl (Emilia)' where as a few months ago it just said baby being born vlog or something like that. It makes me think they are planning to get pregnant very soon or Anna is actually pregnant. Or maybe I'm reading into things too much :)
they've said before that they never stopped trying, but now I'm curious if there's a difference in their wording of that link and if so when that change happened.
Guys, are you forgetting that just 2 weeks ago Anna was absolutely smashed in Sorrento? Unless she got pregnant on the trip, chances are she just got more Skinny Fat. Girl is NOT 121. More like 135.
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

ugh, her blog is so gross:

"I'm not sure if it was the hot weather or just a better diet but I am happy either way as I now weigh less than my pre-pregnancy weight and am the same as what I was for my wedding :)"

Riiiiiiigh, Manage to lose 5 pounds while eating out for all three meals LOL. She claimed to be 117 pre-preggers, which means she would have to be at least 116 now. There's no way in hell she's 116. I don't know who she's lying for--herself or her readers.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”