sand and water
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 33

Unread post by sand and water »

Dandelion wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:I bet Jofart calls his penis Friendliest Friend.
I think he calls him Tiniest Friend.
And his hand is the friendliest friend to his tiniest friend.
Motherhood is not a hobby, it is a calling. You do not collect children because you find them cuter than stamps. It is not something you do if you can squeeze the time in. It is what God gave you time for." ~ Elder Neal Anderson.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

sand and water wrote:
Dandelion wrote:
NomNomMinionMunch wrote:I bet Jofart calls his penis Friendliest Friend.
I think he calls him Tiniest Friend.
And his hand is the friendliest friend to his tiniest friend.
I'll bet he uses Find Your Friendliest Friend service when it's sexy time (barf) lol
dsaurrr
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dsaurrr »

i wish they would rehome the dogs in pairs. they are getting in the way of Emilias development. It's not fair to her and its not fair to the dogs to not be cared for. They don't even walk them and they are both home all day. Albi doesnt want to be bothered and has his own issues, even the puppies gang up on him.i dont know what she was thinking getting the dogs to breed so she could have a gang of dogs. Even if they didn't have E she still wouldn't properly care for them.
Reine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Reine »

lot of people warning them about the dogs in the comments on yesterday's vlog, TRAIN THE FUCKING DOGS TO BEHAVE BETTER! :x
Forest4thetreeez 16 hours ago

Are you going to wait until Amelia gets bitten in the face before you learn how to properly discipline the dogs when they growl at Her! The dogs are warning you it 's about to go down & I promise you if it does you'll have Hell to Pay! Cause you are Aware of this Potential Danger!
another

nuutraf Ayamus 15 hours ago

I'm so glad my parents didn't have 6 dogs while i grew up, i would probably be killed by them lol.. One rabbit was enough entertainment and a pet for me! I feel the dog is more a pet for Anna and Jofus, poor Emilia doesn't have a chose or a saying in it. She will have to grow up with tons of dogs shoving their nasty hair up her nose.. because her parents didn't have the courage to get rid of them!
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SacconePhonys »

Anna is a cold bitch. In today's vlog towards the end, you can clearly see Anna sitting on the couch (probably on her phone) while JoTwat tries to entertain Emilia. You know what's weird though? Emilia doesn't look at her father, she laughes and stares at the camera instead. They've created an attention monster, I hope they're ashamed of themselves. Nothing says I love you like exploiting your child for money.

Doing nothing is hard work.
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Am I the only one who was disturbed badly when he was feeding her the yogurt? He seriously sounds like a rapist or something, and even the looks on his face.It made me feel very uncomfortable. :?
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
lilydancermask
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilydancermask »

MamatoanAngel wrote:Am I the only one who was disturbed badly when he was feeding her the yogurt? He seriously sounds like a rapist or something, and even the looks on his face.It made me feel very uncomfortable. :?
I was so uncomfortable with him feeding her the yogurt. The creepy accent and saying this like to ram it into her mouth, stick it in her mouth, yogurt dripping down her. Completely inappropriate and disturbing, there are other ways to make dinner time more entertaining without being a creep.
brunette
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brunette »

omg on that fashion friday picture her right arm has been photoshopped to look skinner, so bad looking! her arms look nothing like that in the vlogs!!
camouflage1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by camouflage1 »

I just can't get over how much they feed Emilia..
Basically.
flipflop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by flipflop »

Hi everyone, havent posted on her in a loooonnng time but have been lurking for ages.

I know its been spoken about to death now but I know from first hand experience how Emilia is going to be affected later by the current sleep routine she is on...that is if they plan to send her to school.

My mother-in-law had a child (ben) late on in life at about 45 me thinks...she had my partner young so by the time I started going out with my partner her youngest was around 3-4 years old (hope that makes sense!)

Anyway she is not a morning person and like A&J has always stayed up very late at night. I'll just point out now that she is nothing like Anna as a mother, she is very caring and naturing but at the same time very laid back and lets her children do what they want.....so all through ben's younger years he stayed up late with is mum and dad...not going to bed till 12am and then not getting up until 12-2pm the next day!

Then BAM it was time for him to start school and oh my god did she regret having him up so late! I was going out with hubby at the time and would stay over a few nights a week to be woken up each morning by ben crying and screaming cos he didnt want to go to school and it wasnt his fault but it was because he was so bloody tired all the time! It was really awful to hear him so upset and my mother-in-law who I say is usually quite a laid back person was at the end of her tether every morning shouting with frustration. He would get himself in such a state that there was no way he could go to school...he ended up missing alot of days of school because of this. 8 years on and he still has problems getting up for school in the morning so it has really affected him in the long-term.

If A&J plan on homeschooling then it wont be such a problem cos everything will fit round there schedule but I fear if Emilia does get sent to school A&J are going to end up with one very tired and grumpy child in the morning and I really cant see Anna handling any kind of tantrums first thing in the morning!

Sorry for long post, just wanted to add my opinion
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

camouflage1 wrote:I just can't get over how much they feed Emilia..
I can't get over what they "feed" her, and what they say to her in the process! That scene with Jotroll was truly disgusting! Who on earth says that to a baby? He has no love for that child, and/or he is seriously disturbed. I really feel like crying for poor Emilia. Her father's a sicko.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

Homeschooling? A&J get annoyed when Emilia doesn't sit down and shut up when they watch a useless film every day. They are not going to have the patience to teach Emilia anything. That would disrupt their teen lifestyle of trash TV, junk food, nailpolish, and video games.
xoxoghadxoxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xoxoghadxoxo »

What could possibly have made Jonathan speak to Emilia that way while he was feeding her the yogurt? I don't get it. I'm honestly disturbed. What an absolute weirdo.
cuccioletta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cuccioletta »

Ew just saw these comments on the latest vlog

YiYi8202 8 minutes ago
OMGosh Jofee is just the best husband ever. He is excellent with Emila and cooks dinner everynight and to me just has the most awesome personality. I know if I was married to him I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of him.
Reply · Vote Up Vote Down

Kori Heaux
Kori Heaux 1 minute ago
jofee is so sexy Anna is such a lucky woman
Reply · Vote Up Vote Down in reply to YiYi8202

:barf: :barf: :barf:

so much wrong with these minions.
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

Notice in the vlog Anna has a jacket on and Emilia has a thin short sleeved onesie.
concern
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by concern »

Anyone else by chance notice that J-hole has worn the same burgundy pants, in every single vlog posted since they got home?!!!! (Vlogs from July 23rd through July 29th) = 7 Days!!!
I wonder if that is any indication as to how often he showers and/or changes his drawers?
I'm inclined to say "Yes" as he always looks dirty/unkempt.....Just Plain Nasty!
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

Look at Anna's Instagram pictures and compare the likes. The photo of Anna, barely gets 6K likes. The photo of Emilia, well that's 16K+ (some ranging to a high 20K). They must be hungry for a new baby, badly.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

concern wrote:Anyone else by chance notice that J-hole has worn the same burgundy pants, in every single vlog posted since they got home?!!!! (Vlogs from July 23rd through July 29th) = 7 Days!!!
I wonder if that is any indication as to how often he showers and/or changes his drawers?
I'm inclined to say "Yes" as he always looks dirty/unkempt.....Just Plain Nasty!
Blegh! That's just nasty. Pyjamas I can understand. But he actually leaves the house in those things. What a slob.
SacconePhonys
Amateur
Amateur

^ it's funny because I wonder if JoTit feels trapped and misunderstood with Anna...
JessieC
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JessieC »

These baffoons absolutely baffle me. Feeding your baby tomato and Camembert tartlets?!?!?! Are you joking?!?!?! She's a BABY. They are so utterly stupid.

Don't even get me started on the yogurt incident. Jonathan is one creepy hobbit.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”