A Question/Suggestion About This Topic

WhatTheFudge

A Question/Suggestion About This Topic

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

Hello everyone! I have a quick question/suggestion/inquiry...
would you guys rather Anna's "beauty" channel have its own thread and the vlogs be a separate thread, or would you like to keep it as it is and talk about everything in one thread.

Have a joly day, friendliest friends~! LOL KIDDING, DON'T HATE ME. :angel:
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: A Question/Suggestion About This Topic

Unread post by Dandelion »

I like things the way they are.
PrincessDila
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessDila »

I agree with you, WhatTheFudge.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

I'd prefer it kept this way.
ImageImage
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I prefer it all in one. I think were tooused to it and it's easier than switching topics when one of the beauty videos gets uploaded
MamatoanAngel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MamatoanAngel »

Personally I like it how it is.
Your absence has gone through me like a thread through a needle.Everything I do is stitched with it's colour <3
MinnieAnonamouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MinnieAnonamouse »

I like it the way it currently is. I only post here occasionally, but I read regularly. I'm subscribed to both Anna's beauty channel and the SJ's vlog channel, but I really only watch videos from the latter. This may sound incredibly lazy, but by having both as one topic of discussion, I can easily find out if there is anything worthwhile happening on TheStyleDiet (you know, like "A Day in the Life of a Mom" :rofl: ).
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Her beauty channel sucks and the other thread would never be used, to be honest. She's basically been making and remaking the same video since 2010, so there's really no need for a separate thread/
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

May i say something? I don't visit this site everyday, nor do i watch every single dailyvlog, SO whenever i do so, i simply can't catch up to ANYTHING!

All the posts are titled "TheStyleDiet/LeFlooftv PART ****" , so even though i sometimes want to contribute to the conversation or see "what's new" about our beloved couple (sarcasm) i simply can't, because it consits of pages upon pages with no title or anything to guide me on what's being talked about.

This of course happens with all gurus on this site, but the other ones are far easier to catch up with, because there aren't so many pages, nor do they go by so fast! Here, if i lose a couple of days , i don't even know where i left it, because in the meantime 20 pages are writen. So i don't bother cause it's a chaos.
Does anyone agree?

I know of course that we can't have seperate threads for every single vlog, but maybe we could figure out a way to keep it just a tiny bit more organised? Create seperate discussion threads more often maybe? Any other suggestions?
It's a shame wanting to gossip and not being able to :P :P
Elena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elena »

I mean there aren't specific threads , even in importand "subjects" , like when they got married, when Anna announced the pregnancy, Emilia was born etc...
savetheempire
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by savetheempire »

Elena wrote:May i say something? I don't visit this site everyday, nor do i watch every single dailyvlog, SO whenever i do so, i simply can't catch up to ANYTHING!

All the posts are titled "TheStyleDiet/LeFlooftv PART ****" , so even though i sometimes want to contribute to the conversation or see "what's new" about our beloved couple (sarcasm) i simply can't, because it consits of pages upon pages with no title or anything to guide me on what's being talked about.

This of course happens with all gurus on this site, but the other ones are far easier to catch up with, because there aren't so many pages, nor do they go by so fast! Here, if i lose a couple of days , i don't even know where i left it, because in the meantime 20 pages are writen. So i don't bother cause it's a chaos.
Does anyone agree?

I know of course that we can't have seperate threads for every single vlog, but maybe we could figure out a way to keep it just a tiny bit more organised? Create seperate discussion threads more often maybe? Any other suggestions?
It's a shame wanting to gossip and not being able to :P :P
I see where you're coming from with this! Maybe dates would work better? Like instead of Thread 1053483509, it can say Thread 8/12/13-8/16/13?
WhatTheFudge

Unread post by WhatTheFudge »

savetheempire wrote: I see where you're coming from with this! Maybe dates would work better? Like instead of Thread 1053483509, it can say Thread 8/12/13-8/16/13?

When a topic is made, underneath the name of the poster who created it, exists the date of when it was created. And then when a topic is locked, the last post shows the date of that last post. My point being that the dates already exist on that whole line of each topic title and it would be redundant to have it in the title as well.

Elena, I understand your concern, but there is simply not much that can be done. The general consensus is that the frequent posters enjoy everything to be in one thread. For threads like when they announced her pregnancy....well that would again probably constitute one vlog's worth of conversation and therefore would be pointless to create a whole new topic for simply that conversation, as well as everyone discussing it in the general part threads. I am sorry that there isn't much to be done.
Dandelion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dandelion »

WhatTheFudge wrote:
savetheempire wrote: I see where you're coming from with this! Maybe dates would work better? Like instead of Thread 1053483509, it can say Thread 8/12/13-8/16/13?

When a topic is made, underneath the name of the poster who created it, exists the date of when it was created. And then when a topic is locked, the last post shows the date of that last post. My point being that the dates already exist on that whole line of each topic title and it would be redundant to have it in the title as well.

Elena, I understand your concern, but there is simply not much that can be done. The general consensus is that the frequent posters enjoy everything to be in one thread. For threads like when they announced her pregnancy....well that would again probably constitute one vlog's worth of conversation and therefore would be pointless to create a whole new topic for simply that conversation, as well as everyone discussing it in the general part threads. I am sorry that there isn't much to be done.
When we discuss a current subject, we often relate it to events in the past. That's why it's so difficult to separate subjects. It's impossible to make everyone stick to that particular topic and not mention something that would belong in another topic. I'll say it again, I enjoy the thread the way it is and I think it works well. xx

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”