Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SACCONEJOLYs/TheStyleDiet-PART 34

Unread post by geekinthepink »

SacconePhonys wrote:[youtube][/youtube]

THAT SOON? :rofl:
holy self tanner, she looks ORANGE and so old in this video. the wrinkles around her eyes are out of control. well, the stress she had to go through just to be preggers again. those 3 sexy times (probably less) with jofee jokes certainly took their toll.
JulietteOhara
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JulietteOhara »

I hate how sort of casual the title is 'I'M PREGNANT AGAIN' It's just so.. I don't know how to explain it. I would have titled it something nicer like 'I'm expecting a baby' or 'baby on the way' or just something sweet like that but no. It's like she's more interested in the fact that she's pregnant rather than the fact that she's going to be having a sweet little baby! And she is obviously proud to be pregnant so quickly with her whole writing 'AGAIN' Does she have any sympathy for others? It's like she's trying to rub it in people face like 'Oh look I'm pregnant... AGAIN!'
speak4thetrees
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by speak4thetrees »

I find it truly disgusting that someone called her an "inspiration" on her latest vlog. This woman should NOT be looked up to as a mother. If anything, she has shown everyone everything you should NOT do when you are a Mom!

I wouldn't put it past them to hire a Nanny, maybe they'll even do it before this next baby is born.
getREAL
Talker
Talker

Unread post by getREAL »

She couldn't wait to start generating more revenue on that channel. Smh.. this whole thing is sickening. She's going to have a mental breakdown with 2 kids or J is because he's going to be doing all the work. Or the nanny. A nanny for 2 non working parents....smh. Emilia won't even see it coming. I feel sad for her. :(
"You can pay for school, but you can't buy class"
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

tamithomas wrote:Really? 8 weeks and showing your belly? All woman look like at 8 weeks like like Anna on her regular fat ass sitting round watching tv stomach. I hate when women think they're showing when in fact they're just pushing out their bellies :? Screw Anna times a million.
Some of the women were showing in my mommy group at 7 weeks a noticeable bump. It's not necessarily the baby as much as its bloating due to the hormones released which makes you retain water around your stomach. I needed maternity clothes at 9 weeks because the belly band didn't cut it for me and my normal clothes would feel too tight when sitting down.
NomNomMinionMunch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by NomNomMinionMunch »

The board is quiet considering the news... I'd love to know what Gin, Valentino and Andy2luv have to say about the second pregnancy!
ImageImage
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

She mentions her height in this video and how she must have been measured incorrectly or shrunk from 5'5" to 5'4".
Felicia2.0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Felicia2.0 »

On her blog she says she weight 114 after sorrento...what a lie! More like 124-130 we all saw her figure in those super tight dresses... :o
Soarin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Soarin »

JulietteOhara wrote:

I hate how sort of casual the title is 'I'M PREGNANT AGAIN' It's just so.. I don't know how to explain it. I would have titled it something nicer like 'I'm expecting a baby' or 'baby on the way' or just something sweet like that but no. It's like she's more interested in the fact that she's pregnant rather than the fact that she's going to be having a sweet little baby! And she is obviously proud to be pregnant so quickly with her whole writing 'AGAIN' Does she have any sympathy for others? It's like she's trying to rub it in people face like 'Oh look I'm pregnant... AGAIN!'
I agree but she's a selfish bitch so I'm not surprised. She cant stand anyone having more attention than herself, so she will be happy now. I expect her to fully gloat and bask in this pregnancy now she's back in the limelight.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

lmao on her blog she said she's eating more healthy this pregnancy yet just two vlogs ago she was on the couch stuffing her face with Oreos. :roll:

I noticed in her 40 week bump update for E she said she had gained 27 pounds yet she's always emphasized she gained 24 pounds. Which is it Anna?
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

The baby's due 24th March 2014 for anyone wondering, it's on her blog.

Also this:
Best moment this week: Probably Emilia walking on the grass outside our house assisted by her little wooden car. That was so cute :)
you weren't there Anna..

I hate how she portrays herself on her blog when you know what actually goes on.
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
featherly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by featherly »

Dear lord she's pregnant again. This woman has a magical uterus or something to conceive so easily which is a shame since she's such an incapable mother. She just likes all the attention and fawning she gets when she's pregnant.

Whatever, hopefully she's healthier with this pregnancy and the kid is healthy. Just sucks for the new baby and E since they have such a distant mother.
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

Soarin wrote:
tamithomas wrote:Really? 8 weeks and showing your belly? All woman look like at 8 weeks like like Anna on her regular fat ass sitting round watching tv stomach. I hate when women think they're showing when in fact they're just pushing out their bellies :? Screw Anna times a million.
Some of the women were showing in my mommy group at 7 weeks a noticeable bump. It's not necessarily the baby as much as its bloating due to the hormones released which makes you retain water around your stomach. I needed maternity clothes at 9 weeks because the belly band didn't cut it for me and my normal clothes would feel too tight when sitting down.
It's just funny how they show it off like as if it's the bump itself. This pregnancy is going to be a total train wreck. I suspect even more so than when she was pregnant with Emilia. Poor Emilia, expect major pushback first child syndrome to happen. Emilia is going to have major tantrums for attention and they're going to think she's being an a-hole baby :(
thereshegoesagain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thereshegoesagain »

I was totally thinking about stopping watching them but now I want to to see how the pregnancy goes. Goddamnit their baby making tactics are working on me!
Bitches ain’t shit and they ain’t saying nothing
A hundred mothafuckas can’t tell me nothing
-Daenerys Targaryen
tamithomas
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tamithomas »

I gotta give them credit where credit is due. They waited for the minimum 8 week safety net before the announcement despite the million and one hints they gave.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

tamithomas wrote:I gotta give them credit where credit is due. They waited for the minimum 8 week safety net before the announcement despite the million and one hints they gave.
They only waited this time because that's when they announced it with E. A lot of people wait until the 12 week mark but really, are A&J going to miss out on an opportunity to do pregnancy vlogs? I think not.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

this is going to end badly. very very badly.
lemontree
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lemontree »

I'm pretty sure they are not going to have as much "publicity" as last time when she had THE BUMP (howI hate that expression). I'm sure they get maybe one article ina local newspaper and that's about it. must feel horrible for them to be treated as anybody else :roll:
Kayw4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kayw4 »

Felicia2.0 wrote:On her blog she says she weight 114 after sorrento...what a lie! More like 124-130 we all saw her figure in those super tight dresses... :o
Actually, I wouldn't be surprised with 114/115. She has no muscle tone, which is why she looks that way. Anna is skinny, and has a nice figure, but if she did a simple core workout from time to time, she wouldn't have that pooch.
RubyWoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RubyWoo »

tamithomas wrote:I gotta give them credit where credit is due. They waited for the minimum 8 week safety net before the announcement despite the million and one hints they gave.

They only waited cos thats the same time they announced emilias pregnancy and Anna was probably BURSTING at the seams to do as many if not more pregnancy vlogs.

Return to “TheStyleDiet/SacconeJolys”